chapter 2

Complicated Love

AT SBS BUILDING

Today guests for Star King are SUJU’s Donghae,Leetuk,Eunhyuk,Kyuhyun and Siwon, SNSD’s Jessica, Yoona and Yuri, Shinee’s Minho, Key and Jonghyun, MBLAQ’s Lee Joon and Seungho and BEAST’s Dujoon, Junhyung and Donwoon.

Donghae,minho,eunhyuk,kyuhyun,siwon,yoona and Yuri are talking and joking with each other while key,donwoon,dujoon and junhyung are talking not far away from them and jonghyun are talking with joon and seungho at the corner of the dressing room. They are all absorbed in their conversation until suddenly they saw a very beautiful girl wearing a white dress entered the room.

 

‘Wowww, Sica. You look so pretty and gorjess,’ Leeteuk compliment her. Jessica is smiling and she poses like a model in front of them.

‘How do I look?’ she asked while smiling.

‘Sica noona, you are definitely my barbie girl,’ Key shouted.

Donghae gives a death glare at Key but he doesn’t look at him.

 

‘Yahh,kibum-ahh! Since when I’m your barbie girl?’ Sica yelled at Key.

‘Noona, you look beautiful like a goddess,’ Jonghyun told her.

‘That’s what our fans call her, Goddess Sica’ Yuri said.

‘By the way, what’s with that dress,onnie?’ Yoona asked her.

‘I will be wearing this dress for the recording but the PD told me to try it first.’

All of them are still staring at Jessica because she really looks like a goddess.

 

‘Key, don’t you want to introduce her to us,’ Dujoon asked Key.

‘Sica noona, can you come here for a minute?’ Key asked her.

Jessica walks to the corner where key is talking with the beast’s members.

 

‘Annyeong, dungseng,’ Jessica greeted Dongwoon. She already knows him from Key and they are really closed with each other.

‘annyeong, noona. You look so pretty in that dress.’

‘Kombawo, donwoon-ahh. Annyeonghaseyo, I’m SNSD’s Jessica,’ Jessica greeted Dujoon and junhyung.

‘Annyeonghaseyo. I’m Beast’s Dujoon.’

‘And I’m Beast’s Junhyung.’

Both of them greeted her and Sica is smiling at them.

 

‘We have met several times at music shows but never introduced ourselves officially, right?’ Jessica said to them.

‘Yes, we didn’t have the courage to greet the infamous ice princess,’ Dujoon .

‘Yahh,you. I’m maybe an ice princess but I’m not that cold.’

‘Ice princess is already melting,’ Donwoon is teasing her too.

Jessisa rolled her eyes and all of them are laughing at her. Donghae is eyeing them with jealousy. Seeing Jessica is laughing and smiling with other guys make him feels mad and jealous.

 

‘I really like your rapping style. It has the same feeling when GD’s oppa rapping,’ Sica told junhyung.

‘Thank you, Jessica-shi. I tried to be different from GD sunbae because I have my own style. I didn’t copy him,’ Junhyung felt a little bit upset when people said he is the same as GD.

‘No no no. Don’t misunderstand me. I didn’t say you copy GD’s oppa style. What I mean is you are as good as him, ‘Jessica told him and give him a very sweet smile , showing her slightly smiling eyes

Junhyung can feel his face become hot when Jessica’s smiling directly at him. He also feels his heart beating fast. Her smiles gave him a warm feeling that he himself cannot understand.

 

‘And Dujoon-shi, your eyes are similar with Top oppa’s,’ Jessica pointed at Dujoon.

‘Really? Some of my fans also said the same thing to me.’

Jessica continues smiling at them and that makes Dujoon said ‘Jessica-shi, you are not as icy as people said,’ and Junhyung nodded in agreement.

Jessica is just laughing at Dujoon comments.

‘I told you. The ice princess is already melting,’ Key told them.

Jessica gives Key an icy glare and then pouted her lips.

‘That’s the infamous pouting and icy glare of the ice princess,’ Donwoon teased his noona.

‘Yahh,you! You have become just like Kibum,’ Jessica told him.

 

‘Sica noona, can you come here for a second?’ Jonghyun called her.

‘Yeah, wait a minute. Okay,guys. See you later. By the way, just call me Sica. That’s what my friends called me.’

‘And you can call me Junhyung.’

‘And just call me Dujoon.’

‘Okay. See you later,’ Jessica walks away to Jonghyun.

 

‘Anniyeong Sica-ahh. You look so gorgeous today,’ Lee Joon said to her. He is friends with Sica because he is jonghyun’s bestfriend and Jessica is Jonghyun’s favorite’s noona.

‘Kombawo,oppa. But didn’t I look gorgeous every day?’ Jessica asked while pouting her lips.

‘Seungho hyung, that’s the legendary pouting of the ice princess,’ jonghyun said to Seungho who is laughing at Jessica.

‘Oh, annyeonghaseyo. I’m SNSD’s Jessica,’ Jessica greeted Seungho with a little bit startled because she doesn’t noticed him.

‘Annyeonghaseyo, I’m MBLAQ’s leader, Seungho. Nice to meet you, Jessica-shi.’

‘Just call me Sica, seungho-shi.’

‘And just call me, seungho oppa.’

Jessica is smiling to Seungho without noticing that someone is staring at her with jealousy, donghae.

 

‘Sica-ahh, you are actually not so icy anymore,’ Lee joon told her.

‘Oppa, including you, there are like almost hundreds people have told me that.’

‘Hyung, I told you already. The ice princess is melted,’ jonghyun said to his hyung.

‘Yahh, jonghyun-ahh!’ Jessica shrieked and gives him an icy glare.

‘Owh, I take back my words. I can still see n feel the ice princess’s aura,’ Jonghyun .

Jessica pouted her lips and try to pretend that she is angry but then let out laughing because all 3 of them are laughing at her.

 

‘Sica noona, can we take a picture with you?’ Donwoon suddenly appeared beside her along with junhyung,dujoon and key.

‘Yeah, of course,’ Jessica agreed and is smiling at them.

Key asked Jonghyun to take the picture for them. They posed as if Jessica is the princess and junhyung is the prince while key, donwoon n doojon posed as their guards.

For the second picture, they posed in a hilarious pose. All four of them are kneeling in front of Jessica, the queen.

 

‘Noona, can I post this picture in my twitter n cyworld?’ Dongwoon asked her.

‘Yes, of course. I don’t mind.’

Then Jonghyun said ‘Now, it’s our turn to take picture. Kibum-ah, help take our picture.’

‘Yeahh, all right.’

Lee joon is kneeling and holding Jessica’s hand while Jessica is pouting at him while jonghyun n seungho posed like her bodyguards.

After they just finished taking pictures, suddenly donghae emerged and grabs Sica’s hand and said.

‘Sorry, guys. I need my pretty Sica for the rehearsal.’

All of them seem surprised at donghae’s attitude including Jessica. Before Jessica can say anything, donghae has dragged her away from them.

 

‘What’s wrong with him?’ Junhyung asked key n jonghyun.

‘I don’t know,’ Key n jonghyun answered in unison.

‘He doesn’t have the rights to treat Sica noona like that,’ Dongwoon said irritably.

‘Yeah, that’s true,’Dujoon agreed with him.

‘And what’s with the ‘my pretty sica’?’ Junhyung asked in a bitter expression.

‘Hyung, are you jealous?’ Donwoon whispered to his leader curiously.

‘Erk,no. I’m just asking,’ Junhyung tried to hide his true feeling.

 

Junghyung pov

Why I’m feeling weird seeing Donghae sunbaenim hold sica’s hand.

And I feel worst when he said ‘my pretty sica’. What’s wrong with me?

 

‘Sorry about that, guys. May be something happened. Let’s go for the recording,’ Key apologized for his sunbae.

Jonghyun also feels uneasy with donghae’s behavior just now. Honestly, he is not really closed with donghae because he can feel that donghae dislike him and he know why. He knows about the past relationship between donghae n Jessica, the haesica couple. He is really closed with Jessica and he knows everything about her. Jessica has told him everything and he feels sorry and sad for Jessica because she loves donghae so much but donghae dumped her for some stupid noble reasons.

That’s why he always there to cheer his noona. He’s always by her side to comfort and cheer her up. Sometimes a strange feeling did emerged when he is with Jessica but he always try his best to stop the feeling because he knows Jessica will never fall in love with him. She only has eyes for donghae. And that’s why he started to be closed with Sekyung and now, they are a couple. But, fans are still speculating about JongSica even though they are just noona and dungseng.

 

‘Oppa, what’s wrong with you? Haven’t you seen I’m talking with them?’ Jessica asked donghae, angrily.

Donghae ignored her and just continues walking while still holding her hand. Jessica pulls her hand away from his grab and said.

‘What’s wrong with you?’

Donghae faces her and said.

‘Do you having so much fun with them? Talking, taking pictures. Do you really like being the centre of attention for the guys?!’

Jessica is so surprised hearing donghae’s words and she feels really sad because donghae think she is that kind of girl. Her expression becomes really gloomy and donghae is feeling guilty seeing Jessica like that.

‘Oppa, is that what you think of me?’ Jessica asked while trying to hold her tears.

‘Sica, I don’t mean like that. I ….,’ before he could finish his words, Jessica has run away from him.

‘Sica!!’ that’s all he does. He doesn’t even have the courage to run after her because he knows Jessica is crying and really hurt by his words.

 

Meanwhile, Jessica is running from him because she doesn’t want donghae to see her crying. She doesn’t want donghae to think that she is a weak girl and doesn’t able to control her own emotions.

Suddenly she bumped into someone and almost felt down. Luckily, that person caught her before she fell down on the floor.

‘Jessica, are you okay?’

Sica looked up at that person and she can see it is Junhyung even though her eyes are blurry because of her tears.

‘Are u okay? Why are you crying? What’s wrong?’ Junhyung asked with concern. He really shock when he saw Jessica is crying.

‘Nothing. I’m okay,’ Jessica said while clumsily swept off her tears with her bare hands.

Junhyung hold her hands softly and he wipes off her tears with his thumbs. He cannot bear seeing her sad like that.

‘Don’t cry. Crying doesn’t suit you,’ he said while still wiping her tears.

By hearing junhyung words, Jessica looks up and staring at junhyung. He is smiling at her while holding her cheeks and Jessica feels a really warm and comfortable feeling from his smile.

 

‘Hyung, Sica noona,what happened?’ suddenly donwoon appeared.

Junhyung quickly let go of Jessica’s cheeks.

‘Nothing. We just talking,’ Jessica answered and forced a smile.

‘Come on. The PD is asking for all the guests. The recording will start soon.’

‘Okay. You go first. We will catch up,’ Junhyung said.

Jessica and Junhyung walk together to the recording place.

 

‘Junhyung-ah, thank you so much,’ Jessica thanked him and gives him a very sweet smile.

‘You are welcome.’

‘You go first. I need to touch up. My makeup is ruined. I look horrible right now,’ Jessica said.

‘Okay. By the way, you still look pretty in my eyes,’ Jonghyun said quietly and walks to the recording room.

Jessica feels her face become hot when junhyung said that. She smiles to herself and go to the makeup room.

 

Junhyung pov

Why is she crying badly? She looks really sad and it makes me sad seeing her crying.

Who makes her crying like that? Is it that donghae?

What is their relationship?

And why am I so concern about her?