chapter 47

Complicated Love

SNSD’s Dorm

Jessica is lying on her bed, her mind is flying everywhere. She stares at the ceiling blankly and just blinking her eyes. She saw Donghae on her right and Junhyung on her left. Both of them are smiling to her. Donghae with his sweet smiles while Junhyung with his wicked smiles.

‘Arghhhhhh!!’ she yelled loudly while covering her face.

 

‘Sica, are you okay?’ Yuri who just steps into the room, asked her worriedly.

‘No, I’m not. I think I’m going crazy,’ she told her.

‘This is about Hae oppa and Junhyung, right?’ she asked and sits on her bed.

‘Yul-ah, what should I do now?’ she asked weakly.

‘Sica, I don’t know how to say but, you need to make up your mind and heart, quickly,’ Yuri told her.

‘Yul, I know you are not like either Fany or Yoon. You are not biased, that’s why I need your opinions,’ she said.

‘I’m not biased but I’m slightly on Junhyung’s side. But like you said, I’m not like Yoona,’ Yuri told her kindly.

 

‘I know, that’s why I need your honest opinion,’ she told Yuri.

‘My honest opinion?’

‘Yep,’ Jessica said miserably.

‘Honestly, I don’t know Sica. It’s your feeling, not mine. You need to decide by yourself. What can I say is only you need to think who is the guy that you TRULY love, who is the guy that can make you happy and blissful, the guy that you feel is the ONE for you,’ Yuri told her.

‘Oh, god! This is killing me. I love both of them so much. I cannot lose any of them,’ Jessica said while tears rolling down on her cheeks.

Yuri pulls her into her arms, shush her. 

 

‘Help me, Yul-ah. Help me,’ she sobbed in her hugs.

‘Sica, don’t cry. I know this is really hard for you. Don’t pressure yourself. Calm your mind first, and then you can think rationally,’ Yuri coaxed her.

‘I’ve tried to think rationally but I just can’t. Both of their images appeared in my mind and heart at the same time,’ she sobbed again.

Yuri sighed while patting Jessica’s back, trying to shush her and calming her down.

 

‘I hurt Hae oppa so much and I’m hurting Junhyung too. I’m such a bad girl,’ she sobbed.

‘No,no. Don’t say that, Sica,’ Yuri said softly.

‘I told Hae oppa about my feeling for Junhyung. I asked him to give me times to think,’ she sobbed again.

‘So, now, you can take the times to think carefully. Hae oppa understands you, he gives you times. And I think, you need to tell Junhyung about your relationship with Hae oppa,’ Yuri told her.

‘I’m planning to tell him tomorrow. Yul-ah, what if he hates me when he knows about Hae oppa and me?’ Jessica asked.

‘No, we know Junhyung, right? He’s really kind and understanding. I’m sure he will understand you,’ Yuri told her.

‘You think so?’

‘Yeah, so, stop crying now,’ Yuri said and broke their hugs.

 

Jessica wipes off her own tears and look at her best friend.

‘Kombawo, Yul-ah,’ she thanked Yuri.

‘I did nothing,’ Yuri said playfully.

Jessica slightly smiles at her.

 

‘Now, take a rest. You need to save your energy for your date with Junhyung tomorrow,’ Yuri said while smiling.

‘Okay,’ she said shortly.

Yuri smiles and left the room, leaving Jessica alone.

 

Jessica takes her phone and texting someone. After she pushed the ‘send’ button, she pulls the blanket over her body and closed her eyes.

 

To: Fishy oppa <33

From: Pretty Sica <33

Good night, oppa.

Sweet dreams, I love you.

 

After a minute, her phone is vibrating.

 

To: Pretty Sica <33

From: Fishy oppa <33

Night, love!

Sweet dreams.

I love you too.

 

Jessica smiles widely while reading the message. After that, she closed her eyes again and drifting to her dream land.