chapter 62

Complicated Love

As soon as s are gone, Junhyung places his arms around her waist.

‘I miss your kiss,’ he told her while gazing into her eyes.

‘Really?’ she asked while hanging her hands around his neck.

Junhyung smirks and he leans in to kiss her. Jessica is lost in his stares. When their gaps are slowly decreased, she closed her eyes. His lips landed on hers. They kiss passionately, Junhyung pulls her towards him, leaving no space between their chests.

After kissing for minutes, they parted, both are gasping for air. Junhyung rested his forehead on hers. They are staring right into each other eyes.

 

‘I love you so much. Don’t leave me again,’ he said softly.

‘No, I won’t,’ she said.

‘Promised?’ he asked.

‘I promised,’ she said delicately.

Junhyung smiles and he kisses her forehead, softly. They sit on the couch, hugging each other tightly. Actually, they are cuddling on the couch.

 

‘I love you Yong Junhyung,’ she said on his chest.

‘I know but what about Donghae?’ he asked.

‘Jun-ah, I love you more than I love him. You heard that right?’ she said.

‘I know, I heard it all. But, you still love him, right?’ he said.

‘Neh but I love you more.  Honestly, this situation is really hard for me because I love both of you. But, I certain with my feeling that I love you more and I cannot lose you. I need your help to forget Donghae oppa. I need you to be by my side, can you do that?’ she asked him while looking up at him, gazing at his face.

‘Of course. I’ll never leave you. But, if you are at your limits, please tell me. I don’t want to see you suffer,’ he told her.

‘I’ll not suffer as long as I have you with me,’ she said.

Junhyung smiles and he kisses the top of her head.

 

‘Have you told him about your feeling?’ he asked.

‘Yepp,’ she said shortly.

‘How he reacted?’

‘He’s really sad, but he can accept it,’ she said.

‘Really?’

‘Neh, he even said that he already knows about my feelings long times ago. It’s just he doesn’t want to admit it because he doesn’t want to lose me. But, when I finally realized my true feeling and be honest to him, he accepted it. He accepted the fact that I chose you, the annoying joker,’ she said playfully.

‘Wow, I’m surprised that this ugly and loud ice princess chose me instead of her handsome and kind Donghae,’ he told her.

‘I’m surprised with myself too. What’s gotten into me that make me chose you instead of Donghae oppa?’ she said jokingly.

‘Yahhh, you cannot regret your decision! I’ll never let you go,’ he told her sternly.

‘Don’t worry, I’m not intending to do so,’ she said while smiling to him.

‘Good,’ he said and tightens their hugs.

 

Jessica hugs his waist tightly and rested her head on his chest.

‘I feel like I’m dreaming right now,’ he said softly.

‘Really? You want me to pinch you?’ she asked while looking up at him.

‘Neh,’ he said.

Jessica pinches his cheeks so hard and he whined in pain.

 

‘Ouchhh! Yahhh, why did you pinch me that hard?’ he said loudly while rubbing his cheeks.

‘You told me to pinch you,’ she said naughtily.

‘I didn’t tell you to pinch that hard,’ he told her while still rubbing his cheek.

Jessica stops him from rubbing his cheek and then, she kisses his cheeks, softly.

 

‘You feel better now?’ she asked delicately.

‘Neh, that’s definitely the best medication for all injuries,’ he said playfully.

Jessica slightly hits his chest and she hugs him again.

 

‘You should be nice to me from now on. I’m your girlfriend,’ she said on his chest.

‘You are my girlfriend? Who said that? I didn’t say that you are my girlfriend,’ he .

‘Yahhh!’ she yelled while breaking their hugs.

‘Mweyo? I never say that you are my girlfriend,’ he teased again.

‘You really mean it?’ she asked coldly.

‘Nehh,’ he said.

‘Arasso,’ she said icily with grim face.

 

Jessica pushes his chest and gets up from the couch. Before she could walks away from him, Junhyung grabs her wrist and pulls her towards him and she fell on his chest, her hands on his chest. Junhyung wraps his arms around her waist tightly, doesn’t want to let her go.

‘What are you doing? Let me go,’ she said coldly while trying to push him away but she failed because he is too strong for her.

‘Where are you going? You promised me that you are not going to leave me again,’ he told her.

‘But I’m not your girlfriend,’ she snapped at him angrily.

Junhyung chuckles see her sulking and her anger. He leans in and gives a peck on her lips.

 

‘What’s that for?’ she asked coldly.

‘Nothing. I just want to kiss my girl,’ he told her while smiling.

‘Your girl?’ she asked while raising her eyebrow.

‘Yepp, my girl. You are my girl,’ he said.

‘But you said that I’m not your girlfriend,’ she told him.

‘You are not my girlfriend but you are my girl,’ he said cheekily.

‘What’s the difference?’ she asked, feeling happy again.

‘I don’t know,’ he said casually.

‘You just want to tease me just now, right? Want to see me mad,’ she said.

‘Yepp, it’s really fun teasing you and make you mad,’ he said while pinching her nose.

Jessica pouted and smiles at him.

 

‘Now you are smiling again. You are really scary when you get mad,’ he told her.

‘So, don’t make me mad again, arasso?’

‘Well, I can’t promise that because teasing you is my hobby,’ he said playfully.

‘That’s why I hate you,’ she said jokingly and hits his chest.

‘Sica-ah, I’m not like Donghae. I’m not the type of guy that always saying cheesy and sweet words or acting cheesy with my girlfriend. I’m annoying, evil and mean like you always said. Even though I like to tease you a lot, but you should know that I love you so much,’ he told while gazing into her eyes.

‘I know. And that’s make me attracted to you. Your evilness and your teases make me fall in love with you. You always cheers me and supporting me by your teases and that’s your charms that I fall for. You always care for me with your own ways, by being mean to me. That’s your specialty and charms,’ she said softly.

‘Glad that you know that,’ he said cheekily.

Jessica smiles and she leans in to kiss his lips. They kiss softly and gently for brief moments. After their lips parted, she rested her head on his chest while hugging his waist. Junhyung is hugging her too while her hairs.

 

‘So, where have you been this whole week?’ she asked.

‘I’m relaxing my mind at my hometown.’

‘Really? But I thought you have 2 weeks of break. Why did you come back earlier?’ she asked while gazing up at him.

‘Because my members told me that there is this girl. She kept on coming here, asking about me and begging them to tell her my whereabouts. She’s always crying badly, so they asked me to come back. And I decided to come back and see it for myself,’ he told her.

‘Oh, really? I wonder who that poor girl is. Do you know her?’ she asked, pretending clueless.

‘Ermm, I don’t really know. But I think, you know her well,’ he said jokingly.

‘I don’t think I know any girl like that. You must be mistaken. I’m definitely don’t know who is she,’ she said casually, still gazing at him.

Junhyung chuckles and he leans in, kisses the top of her nose.

 

‘So, you come back just to see with your own eyes how pathetic and desperate I am because of you?’ she asked.

‘Ani. I came back because I couldn’t bear knowing you’re suffering so much. And I just couldn’t believe what I heard from my members about you,’ he said tenderly.

‘What you couldn’t believe?’

‘The fact that you are looking for me every day and you told them you cannot live without me,’ he told her.

‘You don’t know how I feel when you were gone and I couldn’t hear your voices, couldn’t see your wicked smiles for weeks,’ she said.

‘How are you feeling?’

 

‘I feel like I’m dying. But, I’m thankful to you for leaving me because it makes me realized who I truly love and who is the one that I love more,’ she said delicately.

‘Really? But, how did you certain with your own feeling?’ he asked.

‘When Donghae oppa and I broke up 3 years ago, he’s avoiding me for a month. We didn’t meet, didn’t called and didn’t texted each other for month. Every times we were at the agency, he will find a way to avoid me. At that time, I’m really2 hurts, sad, and everything. And it happens again when we sort of broke up last 3 weeks, when I chose Hae oppa. But this time, the feeling is much more painful compared with before. I feel like dying and from that moment, I know that I love you more than I love him and I couldn’t live without you. I finally realized it,’ she explained to him, tears gleaming in her eyes.

 

Junhyung saw her teary eyes. He cupped her face with his palms and kisses her forehead, softly. When his lips touch her forehead, tears roll down her face.

‘Don’t cry. You look ugly when you cry, you know that, right?’ he said jokingly but softly while wiping her tears with his thumbs.

‘I know. I wonder why you fell in love with an ugly girl like me?’ she asked.

‘I wonder that too. I think I’m blind.’

Jessica pouted and hits his chest with bitter face.

 

‘You are the most beautiful girl in this world for me. So, don’t say that you are ugly. Only I can say that,’ he told her softly.

‘Really?’ she asked.

‘Of course. Mweyo? You don’t believe me?’ he asked her while her hair.

‘Neh, because you always tease me. I don’t know when are you serious and when are you just joking,’ she said and pouted.

‘I’m serious when I say that I love you so much and you are the most beautiful girl for me. Other than that, you can consider that I’m joking,’ he told her playfully.

She immediately smiles and hugs his waist tightly, resting her head on his broad chest.

 

‘Can you stay here with me, tonight?’ he asked while her hair.

‘Bwoh?’ she asked.

‘Stay with me, please?’ he begged.

Jessica lifted her head from his chest and gazes at his face.

 

‘Please stay with me. I miss you so much. I couldn’t let you go sooner,’ he told her.

Jessica giggles and she caresses his face, lovingly while his arms are on her waist.

 

‘Ermm, let me think first,’ she .

‘Yah, your BOYFRIEND begs you to stay with him. You should obey him,’ he said, emphasizing the Boyfriend word.

‘So, from now on you are officially my boyfriend. You can’t go near any other girls or try to flirt with any of them,’ she warned him with serious face.

‘What if I did?’ he asked, to .

‘I’ll kill you right away,’ she said sternly.

‘Woww, my girlfriend is really scary,’ he said playfully.

‘I’m scary because I know you are a flirty guy,’ she said grimly.

‘What? Who said that? That’s not true,’ he said earnestly.

Jessica can’t help but smiles seeing his reactions. She pinches his cheeks while chuckling.

 

‘Yahh, it hurts,’ he slightly yelled but didn’t let go of his arms from her waist.

‘Sorry, I just couldn’t resist pinching you,’ she said adorably while smiling.

Junhyung leans in and kisses her lips.

 

‘So, I can’t go home for real tonight?’ she asked when their lips parted.

‘Yepp,’ he said sternly.

‘Aigoo, then, where am I going to sleep? You share room with your members,’ she told him.

‘Let’s just sleep here,’ he told her.

‘Aishh, shiro! I want to sleep on a bed and a comfy pillow,’ she said jokingly.

‘But, I don’t have that. We are still sharing our room,’ he said.

‘Then, I’m going home. I can sleep on my comfy pillow at my huge dorm,’ she said, teasing him.

‘Fine, you can go then. Don’t bother about me. I’m not at your level, the famous and rich SNSD. I’m still consider as a rookie who still share room with other members,’ he said sourly.

Jessica chuckles seeing him sulking. Junhyung’s sulk is totally something new for her.

 

‘Are you mad? Are you sulking with me?’ she asked while gazing into his eyes.

‘Ani,’ he said coldly while avoiding her stares.

Jessica cupped his face and makes him look at her. Then, she kisses his forehead, his eyebrows, his eyes, the top of his nose, his cheeks and his lips, lovingly.

 

‘Are you still mad?’ she asked delicately.

‘I told you, I’m not mad at you,’ he said while smiling after feels her loves for him.

‘Yeah, right,’ she said sarcastically.

‘I really like the way you kissed me just now. You should do that often,’ he said ertly.

‘Shiro! I will only do that for special occasions,’ she told him.

‘Special occasion?’

‘Neh, when you are mad with me or when you are sulking just like before,’ she said playfully.

‘You really know my weakness, huh?’ he asked while raising his eyebrows.

‘Of course I know,’ she said smugly.

Junhyung chuckles and he places her head on his chest while he hugs her tightly and tenderly.

 

‘You have many guy friends, right?’ he asked while her hair.

‘Ermm, neh,’ she said.

‘Aishh, this is hard for me,’ he sighed.

Jessica lifted her head from his chest and gazes at him.

 

‘Mweyo? Are you jealous?’ she asked.

‘It’s obvious, right? You have many hot guys around you especially your MILO gang,’ he told her bitterly.

Jessica chuckles at him.

 

‘Do you think this is funny?’ he asked her while frowning.

‘Ani, I think you look so cute when you are jealous,’ she .

‘I will not stop you from befriends with any of them because I know you have many friends, you are a socialite. But, I hope you can restrained from meeting with your Top oppa,’ he said.

‘I can’t do that. He’s my MILO oppa and he’s really nice and kind with me,’ she told him.

‘I know but he likes you. Ani, he loves you. I still remember that night when he took you away, I’m really jealous. I don’t want anything like that to happen again,’ he said jealously.

‘Are you not confident?’

‘He’s Big Bang’s Top, whereas I’m just Beast’s joker. He’s so cool, handsome, rich and famous. I’m nothing compared to him,’ he told her.

‘Wow, the cool joker is not confident with himself,’ she teases him.

‘Yahh, I’m not joking. I’m serious now,’ he said seriously.

 

‘I know. Don’t worry, joker. I’ll bring you with me when I hang out with my MILO oppadeul. I want to introduce you to them. They have been asking about you,’ she told him while his jaw line.

‘Really?’

‘Yep, they want to meet you. Now, you need to be confident. You are my BOYFREIND,’ she said while smiling.

Junhyung smiles and he gives a peck on her lips. She rested her head on his chest again while hugging his waist.

 

‘Good night, ice princess,’ he whispered softly and kisses the top of her head.

‘Good night, joker,’ she said while smiling on his chest.

After couple of minutes, Jessica is already fallen asleep while Junhyung is still awakes. He’s her hair while his other hand is playing with her fingers.

 

 

‘Hyung, you can use the room for yourself tonight,’ suddenly Donwoon appear and told him quietly.

‘Neh, Jun-ah. I will sleep at Doojun’s room tonight,’ Hyunseung told him.

‘Arasso, kombawo,’ he said quietly, didn’t want to wake her up.

Junhyung slowly gets up and he carries Jessica to his room, bridal style.

 

Junhyung lays her down on the bed and he lays beside her, hugs her waist tightly. Later on, he falls asleep with blissful smiles plastered on his face. They sleep in each other arms.

Jessica is sleeping soundly. This is the 1st time she’s asleep peacefully without tears in her eyes since Junhyung left her. She’s smiling in her sleep.


preview

‘Aishh, all of you are just like HIM,’ she said while pointing to her boyfriend.

‘What like me? We are different,’ Junhyung said playfully.

‘Mean and annoying like you,’ she said coldly.

Junhyung chuckles again seeing her anger and coldness. He approaches her and sneakily gives a peck on her cheek. She shots a glare at him but he can see that she’s trying to hide her smiles.


finally, yongsica is back!..keke

hope u enjoys these chapters...

thanks for ur supportive comments...

i really appreciate it..:))

 

don't forget to drop ur comments for me for these new chapters..

btw, i don't know who is junhyung's roomate..so, i just randomly state that it's doojun..huhu..