chapter 74

Complicated Love

At SME

‘Anniyonghaseyo, sansaenim,’ Jessica greeted LSM.

‘Oh, Sica-ah. Have a seat,’ LSM said.

‘Kombawo,’ she said and sits on the chair, in front of him.

 

‘So, I have a good news for you,’ LSM told.

‘Good news? What is it, sansaenim?’ she asked.

‘You will have your solo debut next month,’ he told.

‘What?’ she asked, shocked.

‘Neh, just like Taeyeonnie during ‘IF’. Now, it’s your turn because you are the main vocalist too,’ he told.

 

‘Is this for real, sansaenim?’ Jessica asked, couldn’t believe what she just heard.

‘Yep, it’s for real. I’ve planned this for you long times ago and now, it’s the perfect times to make your solo debut since SNSD is still in hiatus in Korea. 2 months after your solo debut, SNSD will make a comeback. So, you might be busier than your members, is that okay with you?’ he asked.

‘Neh, sansaenim. I’m okay with it. Thank you so much, sansaenim,’ she thanked gratefully and happily.

Jessica is really happy because she has been waiting for this since forever. She really wants to sing solo song just like Taeyeon and now, her dreams is coming true. She wants to show everyone that she can sings well and she really deserves the title as SNSD’s main vocalist.

 

‘One more thing, in your solo song, there will be rapping part. I will choose your partner. The top candidates right now are BB’s G-Dragon and Top,’ he told.

‘What?’ she asked, shocked.

‘Neh, why are you so surprised?’ he asked.

‘Ah, nothing,’ she said.

‘So, I will talk to YG and we will decide who is going to be your partner,’ he told.

‘Sansaenim, is it okay to let someone from BB as my partner? And the worst if that person is GD sunbaenim. You know about our WGM rumors before, right?’ she said quietly.

‘I know but I also think that it will help to burst your solo song. Everyone will anticipate SME collaboration with YGE. Don’t worry about gossips, we will handle it,’ LSM told.

‘Neh, sansaenim,’ she said.

 

‘Okay, that’s all. You will listen to your song on next Monday, once we choose your partner,’ he told.

‘Neh,’ she said shortly.

‘You can go now,’ he said.

‘Ermm, sansaenim, can I make a suggestion?’ she asked, quietly.

‘What suggestion?’

‘For my partner, I want to suggest B2st’s rapper, Yong Junhyung-shi,’ she told.

 

‘Beast?’ he asked.

‘Neh, you know Beast, right, sansaenim?’ she asked.

‘Well, I know but I don’t really recognize them. Why you suggest him?’ he asked.

‘Ermm, I think he is a good rapper too,’ she told.

‘Really? Well, I need to watch his performance first. I’ll take a look at him,’ he said.

‘Okay, thank you sansaenim,’ she thanked him.

LSM just nodded and Jessica leaves his room. She’s so happy about her solo debut but she’s also worried because of her partner. She worries of Junhyung’s reaction if Top is chosen as her partner. She hopes that LSM will choose Junhyung instead of GTop. She really wants to have a duet with her boyfriend just like Hyunah in her ‘Change’ song.


At SNSD’s dorm

Jessica is in her room, waiting for Junhyung’s call. He is in Japan right now for their ‘Shock’ promotions. He will be back in Korea in a few days. She really misses him and more important, she wants to tell him about her solo songs. But, she’s still reluctant because of the candidates for her partner. She doesn’t want to tell him because she doesn’t want him to keep his hope highs if he knows that she suggested his name. And also, she doesn’t want to argue with him because of Top’s issue.

Suddenly her phone is vibrating.

My annoying joker <33

 

Sica: Hi joker!

Jun: Hey, ice princess!

Sica: I miss you~~~

Jun: I miss you more

Sica: Did you flirt with any girls there?

Jun: Ermm, I think I did.

Sica: Yahhhh!!

Jun: Mwe? You are not here, so, I just flirt with them. Nothing more..*teasing

Sica: Yahh, I hate you!

Jun:  keke.. Just kidding. I will never flirt with any girls because I’m scared that my ice princess will kill me.

Sica: Glad that you know that. Plus, I have my spies. If I heard anything about you, you will get from me, arasso?!..

Jun: I know who your spies. Donwoon and Kikwang, aigoo, you need to hire a better spy.

Sica: Hikkkhss, meanie.. But, are they too obvious?

Jun: Of course. I never saw any dumbest spies like them.

Sica: Yahh, stop cursing them. They are my favorite dungseng.

Jun: Stop talking about them. What about you? Did any guys try to seduce you?

Sica: Hurmm, many of them.

Jun: Bwoh?

Sica: Neh, and I got many phone number from hot guys.

Jun: Yahh! Don’t keep it. Throw away all the numbers, arasso?

Sica: Shiro!...*playfully

Jun: Fine, if you won’t do that, then, I will join our manager to go clubbing.

Sica: Bwoh?? Clubbing?? Andwe!!

Jun: So, you better delete all the numbers.

Sica: Aishh, arasso. But, they are just my friends.

Jun: No, you already have enough hot guys as your friends. Now, you should be friends with girls, no more guys.

Sica: King control!

Jun: What about you? Queen control!

Sica: Yah, we don’t see each other for several days and all you did whenever you called me is teasing and bickering with me…*sulk

Jun: Well, that’s our way to show our loves for each other, right?..*cheekily.

Sica: Yeah, right..*sarcastically.

Jun: Come on, you know how much I love you, right?...*coax

Sica: I know. I miss you so much..

Jun: Me too. Once I get back, I will fly to you, okay?

Sica: keke.. okay~~~`

Jun: Aren’t you sleepy?

Sica: I am but I couldn’t sleep.

Jun: Why? Did you miss me that much?..*smugly

Sica: Aigoo, I have other thing to think other than you.

Jun: Did you have any problems?

Sica: No, I’m okay. I’m fine… *doesn’t want to tell him about her solo, yet.

Jun: So, what should I do to make my ice princess sleeps?

Sica: Sings a song for me.

Jun: Okay, what song?

Sica: Ermm, Bruno Mars, Just the way you are!

Jun: Shiro, you know my English is bad. It will sound weird and funny.

Sica: Please~~~ I don’t care about that, I just want to hear your voice.

Jun: Arasso….

 

Junhyung started to sing the song to her, on the phone. He does sound weird and funny because of his pronunciations but she doesn’t care about that because she only wants to hear his voice. After couple of minutes, Jessica is finally fallen asleep.

Jun: Sica~~~~

Sica:………………….

Jun: Aigoo, you fall asleep already.

Sica:…………………

Jun: Good night, love. Sweet dreams. I love you~~

Sica:…………………………..

 

Junhyung ends up their call. He drifts to his dreamland blissfully, with smiles plastered on his face.


enjoy these new chapters..

thanks for ur comments..:))

keep on dropping ur comments for me..