chapter 39

Complicated Love

‘Oppa!’ Jessica called Donghae.

‘Hi, Sica,’ he said while forcing a light smile to her.

‘Are you done with your practice?’ she asked and sits beside him, on the floor.

‘Not yet. We just taking a break,’ he told her.

‘Ahh, ‘she said shortly while watching Eunhyuk dancing.

 

‘Sica-ah, what were you doing last two nights?’ he asked while glancing at her.

‘Last two nights? I’m at my dorm with the girls, mweyo?’ she asked.

‘Really?’

‘Neh, why?’ she asked.

‘Ani, it’s nothing. Just want to ask,’ he said bitterly.

Jessica just nodded but then, she noticed his gloomy face.

 

‘Oppa, are you okay? Something wrong? Do you have any problems?’ she asked with concern.

‘Ani, I’m okay,’ he said coldly without looking at her.

‘Oppaa…’

‘I need to practice again. See you later,’ he said and quickly joins Eunhyuk.

Jessica is hurts and also sad because of his coldness towards her. She looks at him but he didn’t look back at her even once. Feeling heartbroken, she quietly leaves the room. She meets with YoonYul while she’s on her way to their practice room.

 

‘Onnie, why do you look so sad?’ Yoona asked.

‘Ani, nothing,’ she said.

‘You told that you are going to meet Fishy,’ Yuri said.

‘Let me guess, that Fishy makes you sad again, right?’ Yoona asked.

‘No, it’s nothing. Let’s go,’ she said while dragging YoonYul with her.

‘Onnie, what have I told you?’ Yoona asked sternly.

‘Yoon-ah, drop it for now. Poor Sica,’ Yuri said kindly.

‘Mianhe, onnie,’ Yoona apologized when she saw her sad face.

‘It’s okay. Let’s go back home. I’m tired,’ Jessica told them.

The royal family leaves the SME building and heading back to their dorm.

 

 

SNSD’s dorm, 9 pm

Jessica is in her room, thinking about Donghae. She tries her best not to think about him but, she just couldn’t. She’s lying in her bed. She looks at the bracelet on her wrist and she’s smiling widely. She really loves the bracelet and more special is that the bracelet is hand-make from Junhyung’s mother.  Then, she saw the bracelet that Donghae bought for her from China. She took the bracelet from the table beside her bed, and she stares at the bracelet.

She got two special bracelets from two special guys in her life. After awhile, she let out a heavy sighed.

Ring ring

 

Sica: Yoboseyo, Eunhyuk oppa.

Eunhyuk: Yoboseyo, Sica-ah.

Sica: Neh, oppa. What is it?

Eunhyuk: Are you with Donghae now?

Sica: Ani. Mweyo?

Eunhyuk: Are you happened to know where he is right now?

Sica: No, what is it, oppa? What happen?

Eunhyuk: He’s missing. We don’t know where he is. I tried to call him but he didn’t pick up. I thought he’s with you. But don’t worry, I think he’s just with his friends.

Sica: Ahh, okay.

Eunhyuk: Okay, if you know anything, tell me, okay?

Sica: Neh, arasso.

Eunhyuk: Bye sica.

 

After that, she tries several times calling Donghae but he never answer her calls. She’s feeling weird and also worries but she can’t do anything. Beside, Eunhyuk told her not to worry, so, she guesses everything is fine.

 

‘Sica, can I come in?’ Tiffany asked.

‘Of course. Come in,’ she said and puts the bracelet that Donghae gave, back on the table.

Tiffany sits on the edge of her bed, beside her and staring at her.

 

‘What is it?’ Jessica asked.

‘Tell me, where did you go last two nights?’

‘Last two nights? I’m with my friends. Why?’ Jessica lied.

‘Don’t lie to me. I know you were with Junhyung, right?’ Tiffany asked sternly.

‘What’s wrong if I’m with him?’

‘Nothing is wrong for me,’ Tiffany said.

 

‘But, how did you know that I’m with Junhyung?’ Jessica asked.

‘Siwon oppa told me.’

‘Siwon oppa? But, how did he know? Jessica asked again.

‘Siwon oppa, Leeteuk oppa and Donghae oppa saw you that night. They were there too,’ Tiffany told her.

 

‘Bwoh??’

‘Neh, they saw you. And Donghae oppa is really sad,’ Tiffany told her.

‘OMG, that’s why he’s acting weird with me this morning,’ Jessica said.

‘Why did you do that, Sica?’ Tiffany asked.

‘What? Junhyung is my friend,’ Jessica defends herself.

‘Don’t you feel sorry for Hae oppa?’ Tiffany asked.

 

‘What about you, onnie? Don’t you feel sorry for Sica onnie?’ Yoona cuts in their talks.

JeTi is surprised with Yoona’s sudden appearance in the room. Yoona is entering the room with Yuri.

 

‘What do you mean, Yoona-ah?’ Tiffany asked.

‘Don’t you feel sorry for Sica onnie? She’s suffering so much because of Hae oppa. Please let her be happy and opens her eyes for someone else,’ Yoona told Tiffany.

‘Sica is not the only one is suffering. Hae oppa is suffering too,’ Tiffany told her sternly.

‘So, you care more about Hae oppa rather than your best friend?’ Yoona asked.

‘No! Of course not! I just want Sica to be fair to Hae oppa,’ Tiffany said.

‘What about Hae oppa? Is he being fair to Sica onnie?’ Yoona asked sternly.

‘Yoon-ah, calm down,’ Yuri said softly.

‘Girls, please. Don’t quarrel with each other,’ Jessica told both of them.

 

‘I’m sorry Fany onnie. I just couldn’t see anymore tears from Sica onnie because of Hae oppa. I don’t want to see her suffers anymore,’ Yoona said and walks out from the room.

‘Mianhe, Fany-ah. I’ll talk to her,’ Yuri said and went after Yoona.

‘Sica, maybe Yoona is right but I’m right too. You need to think carefully,’ Tiffany said and left her alone.

 

-Jessica pov-

So, Hae oppa saw me that night?

Is that why he’s acting cold with me this morning?

OMG, what have I done?

Now, he’s missing. I need to find him.

I need to explain to him.

I think I know where he is.

-end pov-

 

Jessica wears her jacket and takes her bag. She storms out of the room.

‘Fany, I’m going somewhere. Don’t wait for me,’ she told her.

Before Tiffany could say anything, Jessica is already out of her sight.

 

 

Jessica takes a cab and heading to their favorite park. The park that they always spend their precious times together. They called it, HaeSica Park. Once she arrived, she quickly gets out from the taxi and starts looking for him. She walks to their favorite spot, and as expected, there, she saw him. He is on the bench, lost in his own thought. He looks so sad and miserable.

Jessica quietly approaches him and she silently sits beside him. He’s surprised with her presence but he just keeps on staring at the views.

 

‘What are you doing here, alone?’ she asked softly.

‘Nothing. Just want to calm my mind,’ he said.

‘Ah, really?’

‘And you, what are you doing here?’ he asked coldly.

‘Looking for you. Why didn’t you answer my calls?’ she asked while gazing at his face.

‘I’m just not in the mood to talk to you,’ he said without even looking at her.

 

‘Oppa, mianhe,’ she apologized.

‘For what?’ he asked while gazing at her.

‘For lying to you,’ she said.

‘About what?’

‘You know what I’m talking about. I’m sorry, oppa. I didn’t mean to lie to you,’ she told him.

‘I saw you that night, Sica. I saw you with him. It’s breaking my heart seeing you so happy with him,’ he said earnestly.

‘Oppa, he’s my closed friend. We were watching the movie just like a friend,’ she said.

‘Closed friend? I don’t think so,’ he said.

 

‘Oppa..’

‘Sica, I know I hurt you too much. I know that. That’s why I want to ask something. Did you fall in love with him?’ he asked.

‘Noo,’ she said even though she’s confused with her feeling.

‘Please be honest, Sica. I’m asking this because if you love him, I’ll let you go. I’ll not stop you if he can make you happy and you are happy with him. I only care for your happiness, Sica. If you are happy with him, you can go to him. I’ll not stop you,’ he told her, tears in his eyes.

‘Oppa,please don’t say that,’ she said, almost crying.

‘No, Sica. I’m telling the truth. I just want you to be happy. If you are happy with him, it’s okay. Even though it’s killing me, but I’ll let you go,’ he said.

‘Did you really mean that?’ she asked quietly.

‘Neh,’ he said.

‘Okay, I know you don’t love me that much,’ she said, tears rolling down her cheeks.

 

‘How could you say that? I just care for your happiness, Sica. I don’t want anything else except for you to be happy. And if he can make you happy, I’ll let go of your hand. Its killing me sees you with other guy but I don’t want to be selfish. I care for your happiness,’ he said softly while wiping off her tears.

‘No, oppa. He cannot make me happy like you did,’ she sobbed.

‘Sica, I feel like dying when I saw you with him that night. My heart broken into pieces,’ he told her, tears finally roll down his cheeks but he quickly wipes it off.

‘I’m sorry, oppa. I’m so sorry,’ she apologized.

‘No, you are not at fault. I’m the one that should be sorry. But, did you really not falling in love with him?’ he asked.

‘No, I don’t,’ she said softly.

Donghae wipes her tears and hugs her tightly. She’s sobbing on his chest. Jessica is feeling guilty for hurting Donghae and she’s also feeling guilty for Junhyung. She knows that she’s feeling something else for Junhyung but she just can’t admit it because she doesn’t want to hurt Donghae.

 

They stay in each other arms for brief moments. When they parted, Donghae kisses her forehead, softly and he kisses her lips too. After that, they stay in each other arms again.

‘Mianhe, pretty Sica. I always make you cry and suffer,’ Donghae said softly and kisses the top of her head.

‘No, oppa. Don’t apologize,’ she said on his chest.

‘Sica, please bear with me. Just give me a bit more times. I promised you, I’ll make everything right for us,’ he told her earnestly.

‘Neh, oppa,’ she said softly.

She looks up and kisses his cheek and then, she hugs his waist again. Resting her head on his chest.

 

‘I love you so much, pretty Sica,’ he whispered.

‘I love you too, fishy oppa,’ she said.

Donghae kisses the top of her head and tightens their hugs. He tilted his head on hers while hugging her dearly. Jessica smiles brightly because she can feel the undying love from Donghae. Suddenly, her eyes caught the bracelet on her wrist, the bracelet that Junhyung gave her.

‘Mianhe, Junhyung. You are just my closed friend,’ she said sadly in her mind.

 

Donghae and Jessica stay there for almost 2 hours before they went back to their dorm. Donghae send her home and walks her to her doorway. Before he left, he kisses her forehead and hugs her tenderly.


preview

 

‘Where is my girlfriend?’ Donghae asked the girls.

‘Pardon? Your girlfriend?’ Tiffany asked, surprised.

‘Neh, my pretty girlfriend. Where is she?’ he asked again.

The girls and also the boys are all staring at him, confused and surprised.


from now on, things will get very2 complicated for Jessica..huhu

thanks for ur comments..

and keep on dropping ur comments for me..:))

no silent readers please..