chapter 10

Complicated Love

In the car

‘So, you always hanging out together with the Hee-line’s?,’ Junhyung asked her.

‘Neh, they are my best buddies especially Heechul oppa. What about you?’ she said.

‘I’m really closed with Hongki and recently I started to be closed with Heechul hyung. That’s why they invited me to join them tonight,’ he told her.

‘Ahh,’ she said shortly.

‘What about the F4 gang?’ he asked again.

‘They are my favorite oppadeul.’

‘Including Top?’ Junhyung asked.

 

‘Ah, you must be thinking about what Geunsuk oppa said, right? Top oppa is my friend too. We just know each other recently and quite close as friends,’ she told him.

‘Friends?’

‘Yahh, you have become just like them. Neh, we are just friends,’ she said.

‘But, he likes you, right?’ he asked again.

‘Ermm, maybe,’ she said shortly.

‘Sorry if I’m being a busybody but I can’t help it when I heard what the other guys said to you,’ he said.

‘No, it’s okay. I get it,’ she said kindly.

 

‘You have a painful experience in love?’ he asked.

‘Neh, it’s too painful. Sometimes, I don’t understand what guys are thinking,’ she sighed.

‘You can tell me if you want. I’m a guy, so, maybe I can help you,’ he said to her.

 

‘Junhyung-ah, if you love someone, will you fight for her? Or you will let her go because you afraid that she might get hurts by your fangirls and antis?’ she asked him.

‘For me, if I truly love someone, I will fight for her. I don’t give a damn about antis or fans. If they truly love their idols, they must accept that their idols are human too,’ he told her.

‘So, you will fight for your love?’

‘Neh, of course. I’ll protect her from any harms and I’ll never leave her alone. I’ll always be with her. We can face the obstacles together,’ he said calmly.

 

‘Your girlfriend must be very lucky because you are willing to fight for her,’ she said quietly.

‘Why? Your boyfriend didn’t do the same?’

‘I don’t have a boyfriend,’ she said quietly.

‘But you love someone,’ he said.

‘Neh, but he’s not brave like you.’

‘I’m sorry for that but he must has his own reason,’ he told her.

‘Reason? Yeah but I can’t accept his reason,’ she said sadly.

 

‘Sica-ah, don’t be sad. Sadness doesn’t suit you. You are the ice princess,’ he said, trying to cheer her up.

‘Yah!! And you are the ice prince,’ she said playfully.

‘So, we are the ice couple,’ he said jokingly.

‘Nehhh,’ she chuckled.

 

‘Junhyung-ah, sorry because I’m bothering you with that nonsense questions,’ she said to him.

‘No, it’s okay. I’m glad because I can give you the answer.’

‘Your girlfriend must be really2 lucky girl,’ she said while looking at him.

‘Really?’

‘Neh. I envy that girl,’ she said.

‘But I don’t have a girlfriend.’

‘Don’t worry. I’ll help you find one. You will perform at Music Bank next two days right?’ she asked.

‘Neh. Why?’ he asked.

‘I’ll set you up with Yoona,’ she said excitedly.

‘Sica-ah,…’

‘Don’t be shy and don’t worry, okay? Just let me handle it,’ she smiles to him.

‘But…’

‘No but. We are friends now. So, we should help each other,’ she said.

‘Right, we are friends,’ he said quietly.

 

‘Junhyung-ah, I’m sleepy. You know where my apartment, right?’ she asked him.

‘Nehh, don’t worry. You can sleep. Once we arrived, I’ll wake you up,’ he told her.

She already told him her address and he’s quite familiar with that area, so, it’ll be easy for him to search the apartment.

‘Thanks…huahhhhhh,’ she said and yawning.

‘Just sleep, sleepy head,’ he told her playfully. She slightly hits his arm and chuckles.

 

 After about 20 minutes, they finally arrived at SNSD’s apartment.

Jessica is sleeping soundly beside Junhyung, her face is facing him. He stares at her pretty and perfect face. She looks so beautiful even though without make-up, she is called honey milk skins for a perfect reason. Junhyung keeps on staring at her face. Her beautiful lips that always pouty and that’s make many guys crazy for her. The pouty ice princess. She looks so adorable while sleeping, like a baby.

His heart is beating so fast while staring at her face. His eyes are locked to her beautiful lips. He has the urge to kiss that lips but he’s afraid if she will wakes up. He is really confused right now because he doesn’t know what he is feeling for her. Seeing her here, with him, makes him so happy and blissful. She always makes his heart beating fast.

 

‘Why am I feeling like this every times I’m with you?’

‘Am I falling in love with you, ice princess?’

 

Junhyung makes up his mind, he needs to kiss her, to assure his own feeling. Slowly, he leans in and when their gap becomes closer and closer, his heart is like wants to explode. Finally, his lips touch her lips. When their lips met, his whole body is like been electrocute. He quickly pulls out because he is out of breath and his face is really hot right now.

He touches his cheeks and feels his heart. It’s beating rapidly, out of rhythm.

‘Is this love?’ he asked himself.

 

After calming down, he tries to wake her up.

‘Sica, wakes up. We arrived at your hostel already,’ he said while gently shaking her shoulder but she’s still didn’t budge even a bit.

‘Sica, wakes up!’ he said loudly but still, she’s sleeping soundly.

‘Aishh, what should I do now?’ he said to himself.

Then, he thinks of Donwoon and decided to call him.

 

Donwoon: Oh, hyung. What is it?

Junhyung: Donwoon-ah, your noona is happened to sleep beside me right now, in our manager’s car.

                 What should I do?

Donwoon: Eh? My noona?

Junhyung: Your Sica noona

Donwoon: Oh, really? How did both you end up together?

Junhyung: Yahh, this is not the time to ask question. Now, tell me how to wake her up. I’ve tried several    

                  times already but she didn’t even budged.

Donwoon: She’s really hard to wake up, hyung.

Junhyung: So, what should I do now?

Donwoon: Where are you now?

Junhyung: At SNSD’s apartment.

Donwoon: Why don’t you carry her to her dorm? I know her dorm.

Junhyung: Yahh, are you crazy? You want me to carry her to SNSD’s dorm? And confront 8 girls?

Donwoon: haha.. You are embarrassed, right?

Junhyung: Yahhh, you are not helping me.

Donwoon: Ermm, I know it! You tell her that a cucumber ghost is coming for her. She’ll wakes up in seconds.

Junhyung: Really?

Donwoon: Neh, trust me..

Junhyung: Arasso. Thank you. See you later. Byeeee *hangs up

 

‘Sica-ahhh, if you don’t open your eyes, cucumber ghost will be right beside you NOW,’ he whispered to her ears. And in a blink of eyes, Jessica opens her eyes.

‘Are we arrived already?’ she asked while rubbing her eyes.

Junhyung is still dumbfounded at how fast she wakes up when he tricks her with cucumber ghost.

 

‘Yahh, what are you staring at?’ she asked, weird.

‘Ani, nothing... Yes, we arrived at your dorm,’ he said.

‘HUahhhh.. Kombawo, Junhyung-ah. For sending me home,’ she thanked him while yawning.

‘Yahh, can’t you be more lady-like? Yawning like that in front of a handsome guy,’ he .

 

‘Handsome guy? Ewwww, besides, you are gonna be my brother in law soon. I shouldn’t control myself in front of you,’ she said.

‘Brother in law?’ he asked, confused.

‘Neh, I’ve decided to help you with Yoona. Have you forgotten?’.

‘Ah, about that. Sica…’

‘Just brace yourself to face Yoona, arasso? I’ll see you at Music Bank,’ she said while getting out of the car.

‘Okay,’ he sighed.

 

‘Bye bye Junhyung. Drive carefully,’ she said.

‘Bye bye. See ya.’

When Jessica is out of his sight, he drove off to his hostel.

 

‘Aishh, she’s still with her mission about Yoona,’ he sighed and heading to his hostel thinking about the kiss with Jessica. Actually, just a peck. He touches his lips where her lips just touches his and smiles brightly.


preview

 

‘Let me introduce. This is Yoona. And Yoona, this is Junhyung,’ Jessica introduced them to each other.

Yoona and Junhyung bow to each other awkwardly.

‘Yoona-ah, you are Junhyung’s favorite in our group,’ she said, teasing Junhyung.

Yoona smiles shyly while Junhyung chuckles at her.

‘Okay, I’ll leave both of you alone. Have your moments,’ she said and winks at Junhyung.

Junhyung looks at her until she’s out of his sight. He only stops staring when Yoona cough loudly.


enjoy this chapters and please drop a comment for me!!..:))

i really appreciate it...keke