chapter 18

Complicated Love

Korea-China Songs Festival, 12 December 2010

‘Junhyung-ah!’ Jessica called him loudly.

‘Hi, Sica!’

Junhyung walks to her while smiling. She is talking with Taecyeon, Chansung and Tiffany outside 2PM’s waiting room.

 

‘Hi, Junhyung,’ Taec greeted him.

‘Hi Taec, Chansung and Tiffany,’ Junhyung greeted them.

‘Where are the others?’ Jessica asked.

‘In the dressing room. They are still not done,’ he told her.

‘Ahh, that’s why Donwoon is nowhere in sight,’ Jessica said.

 

‘By the way, Sica-ah. I saw you at the movies theatre last two days,’ Taec told her while grinning.

‘Chincha? I didn’t notice you were there too,’ Jessica said.

‘Obviously you didn’t notice because you were too busy with your Donghae,’ Taec said playfully.

‘Yahh!’ Jessica yelled at him, embarrassed.

 

Junhyung is feeling really hurt and sad hearing Taec’s. His expression changed but Jessica didn’t notice it.

‘So, are you back with him?’ Taec asked.

‘Ani,’ she said shortly.

‘I told you already. HaeSica relationship is really complicated and indescribable,’ Tiffany told him.

‘Whatever,’ Jessica rolled her eyes.

 

‘Junhyung-ah, why are you so quiet?’ Changsung asked.

‘Ah, ani. It’s nothing,’ Junhyung said.

‘Are you sure?’ Jessica asked with concern while gazing at his eyes.

‘Neh, don’t worry,’ he forces a smile to assure her.

 

‘Fany, Sica, come here!’ Taeyeon called loudly from their waiting room.

‘See you later, guys,’ Tiffany said.

‘Neh, see you after this,’ Jessica said and waves her hand to them.

Both of them walks to their room while the boys watch the 2 girls darted to the room.

 

‘So, Junhyung. Are you closed with Sica?’ Taec asked.

‘Yepp, I’m closed with her now,’ he admitted.

‘You like her, don’t you?’ Taec asked.

‘Bwoh?’ Junhyung asked, pretended surprised.

‘You do like her,’ Chansung said.

‘Yahh, what are you talking about? I don’t get it,’ Junhyung said in denial.

‘Don’t deny. I saw the way you look at her and you look so gloomy when we talked about HaeSica just now,’ Taec told him.

‘Erk, I….i…,’ Junhyung stuttered.

‘Well, I don’t blame you for ended up liking her because I was just like you,’ Taec said.

‘Eh?’

‘Neh, I like her before. I tried my best to court her and win her heart but I failed. And now, I give up already,’ Taec told him while Chansung is just listening.

 

‘Mweyo? Why did you give up?’ Junhyung asked.

‘As you can see, she only has eyes for Donghae. In her heart, there is no space for anyone else except Donghae. But, I also think that my feeling for her is not too strong, and that’s why I give up already,’ Taec said to him.

‘Really? Other guys don’t have any chance with her?’ Junhyung asked quietly.

‘I don’t say that. I told you, I think my feeling for her is not that strong. That’s why I’m not fighting for her to the fullest. If you really2 like her, you should try your luck. You should do your best. Maybe you are the one that can break the Donghae’s spell in her heart,’ Taec told him.

‘So, both of you are closed friends now? After you failed in courting her?’ Junhyung asked.

‘Neh, we are cool about that. Sica is a really easy going girl. That’s why she has many friends. Now, we are best friend just like me with Fany,’ Taec told him.

‘Neh, Junhyung. In fact, she’s closed with all of us, 2PM,’ Chansung said.

‘I know. She’s also quite closed with my members now,’ Junhyung said.

‘So, you should try your luck. Arasso? Don’t give up yet,’ Taec told him.

‘Arasso. I get it. I’ll never give up before I give it a try,’ Junhyung said full of determination.

‘Good! ‘ Taec said and patted his shoulder.

After that, they continue their conversation, talking about other things.

 

B2st is getting ready for their performance. They will perform right after 4minute’s performance. Now, Ft Island is performing.

‘Donwoon-ah, Junhyung-ah,’ a familiar dolphin-like voice yelled.

‘Noonaaaaa,’ Donwoon called her.

Jessica is with her members. Getting ready for their performance too but their turn is later on. Jessica drags Yoona with her and approaches B2st.

‘You will perform next?’ she asked.

‘Nope, our turn is after 4minute,’ Donwoon told her.

‘Ah,’ she said shortly while eyeing Kikwang, who is talking to Yoseob.

Jessica gestures Junhyung to do something for Kikwang and Yoona.

 

‘Kikwang-ah,’ Junhyung said.

‘Neh, hyung,’ Kikwang said and once he turns around, he’s really surprised seeing Yoona is there too.

‘Oh, anniyonghaseyo Yoona-shi,’ Kikwang greeted Yoona formally.

‘Anniyonghaseyo Kikwang-shi,’ Yoona greeted back, shyly.

 

‘Why are you two so formal? Haven’t you met many times already?’ Jessica teased them.

‘That’s right. Kikwang-ah, just drops the formality,’ Junhyun teased too.

Kikwang and Yoona just smile shyly to each other.

‘Both of you are so cute,’ Jessica said, teasing again.

‘Onniee,’ Yoona whined shyly.

‘Hyung, didn’t you said that you like Yoona noona?’ Donwoon .

‘Yahh, Son Donwoon!’ Kikwang yelled at him while the others laugh at his nervousness.

 

‘Kikwang-ah, when will you hang out together with me, Donwoon and Junhyung? I can bring Yoona along,’ Jessica told him.

‘Eh?’ Kikwang startled, his face is red.

‘Are you blushing Lee Kikwang?’ Doojun .

Yoona giggles seeing the others teased Kikwang.

‘Yoona-shi, who is your favorite in our group?’ Hyunseung asked her.

‘Ermm…my..’ Yoona stuttered.

‘She likes Kikwang,’ Jessica said on her behalf.

‘Onnieeee,’ she whined shyly while Jessica just laughs at her.

 

‘Chincha yo? Wahh, Kikwang, you must be really happy,’ Yoseob too.

Kikwang just smiles shyly while Yoona is blushing like crazy.

‘You two should just date already,’ Junhyung said to them.

‘What about you, Hyung? You should just date Sica noona,’ Donwoon blurted out.

‘Bwoh?’ Jessica asked, surprised.

‘Yahhh!’ Junhyung yelled at Donwoon.

‘That’s right. Onnie suits really well with Junhyung oppa,’ Yoona said teasingly.

 

‘Me with this joker? Noooo,’ Jessica said loudly.

‘Me with this scary and loud ice princess? Definitely nooooooooo,’ Junhyung said coolly.

‘Yahhh!!’ Jessica yelled at him.

‘Aishh, can’t you stop yelling?’ Junhyung asked her.

‘No, I can’t,’ she said and pokes her tongue at him.

All of them laugh seeing both of them.

 

‘By the way, I’m curious. Donwoon told me that you like Yoona but Yoona said you have changed your liking. Who is your favorite now?’ Jessica asked curiously.

‘You still didn’t know?’ Doojun asked her.

‘No,’ she said shortly.

‘Honestly, don’t you read latest news or gossip?’ Hyunseung asked.

‘No.’

‘Sica onnie is not the type that always reading latest news and gossip,’ Yoona told them.

‘No wonder you are so clueless,’ Yoseob said.

 

‘So, who is she, joker? Who is your favorite in my group?’ she asked again.

‘Find it by yourself,’ Junhyung said casually.

‘Aishh, tell me already,’ Jessica sighed.

‘Shiro. If you want to know, find it yourself,’ he told her.

‘Donwoon-ah, who is she?’ Jessica asked.

Junhyung gives a death glare to Donwoon, so he just shaking his head to Jessica.

 

‘B2st, get ready. You are next!’ the PD shouted.

‘See you later, noona,’ Donwoon said while walking to the side of the stage.

‘See you later, Yoona-shi and Sica noona,’ Kikwang said shyly.

‘Hwaiting Kikwang-shi, ‘ Yoona said shyly.

‘Hwaiting guys!’ Jessica said to all of them.

‘See you later, ice princess,’ Junhyung told her.

Jessica pokes her tongue at him. He chuckles at her childish action. After that, YoonSic back to their members.