chapter 36

Complicated Love

At SME

SNSD is in one of the practice room. They are not really practicing, they are just fooling around with each other and with Shinee. It’s so loud and noise in the room. Key and Jonghyun are teasing the ice princess and makes her let’s out her loud dolphin scream. Onew, Hyoyeon, Tiffany, Taeyeon are talking with each other while Minho, Yoona, Yuri, Taemin, Sunny, Sooyoung and Seohyun are joking around and laugh loudly.

‘Hi girls! And boys!’ Heechul yelled excitedly when he enters the room.

‘Oh, hyung! You are back!’ Key shouted.

Heechul, Leeteuk, Eunhyuk, Ryoweok, Siwon and Donghae join their companion.

 

‘Hi, girlfriend,’ Siwon said cheekily to Tiffany.

Tiffany immediately shows her infamous eyes’ smiles when Siwon said that and hugs her.

‘Hi, oppa. I miss you,’ Tiffany said brightly.

Jessica is eyeing the couple, envious of their relationship.

 

‘Hi pretty Sica. Don’t you miss me? I miss you so much,’ Donghae said to her.

‘Hi, oppa. I miss you too,’ she said casually.

‘But you don’t seem like you miss me that much,’ Donghae said sourly.

‘I do miss you. Stop asking,’ she said coldly.

Donghae chuckles seeing her coldness, then he embraces her lovingly. Jessica startled at his sudden acts but she just smiles in his arms.

 

‘Hyung, stop being lovey dovey with Sica noona,’ Key said jokingly.

‘Mweyo? She’s my pretty Sica. I can do what I want,’ Donghae told him, playfully, still hugging Jessica.

‘Oppa, she’s just your pretty Sica, not your girlfriend. You cannot do as you wish to her,’ Yoona snapped at him.

Jessica is surprised at Yoona, so does Donghae and the others. They all look at Yoona, confused.

 

‘Yoon-ah, stop joking around,’ Yuri said playfully, trying to cover her.

‘I think Yoona is right. Hyung, you cannot do as you wish. Sica noona is our noona too, not only your pretty Sica,’ Jonghyun said jokingly.

‘Aigoo, stop fighting for the scary and loud ice princess. It’s not worth it,’ Heechul told them.

‘That’s right,’ Key agreed.

‘Yahh, Kibum-ah!’ Jessica yelled at Key.

‘Aishh, why did you only yelling at me? Heechul hyung said it first,’ Key groaned.

‘Because I don’t give a damn about Kim Heechul,’ she said coldly.

‘Yahhh!’ Heechul yelled and the others laugh at the twins.

 

After that, they enjoy their moments with each other. Donghae always sticks with Jessica, so she doesn’t have a chance to talk to Yoona. She knows something is wrong with Yoona, something is bothering her.

‘Hey, you are dozing off again,’ Donghae said.

‘Mianhe. I’m just thinking about something.’

‘About what? Me?’ he asked cheekily.

‘Noo, I have to think about something else too, not only you,’ she said playfully.

‘But, I always think about you,’ he told her softly.

Jessica immediately smiles and she hugs his arm and leans her head on his shoulder. He tilted his head on hers.

 

‘Yahh, look at that. Our lovely HaeSica. Even our SiFany couple is not like them,’ Eunhyuk teased.

‘Aww, so sweet,’ Sooyoung teased too.

‘I’m jealous with them,’ Tiffany said playfully while hugging Siwon’s arm, imitated Jessica.

‘You don’t know how much that stupid fishy misses his ice princess when we were in Paris. He keeps on staring at her picture, his phone’s wallpaper,’ Leeteuk teased them too.

‘Neh, they talked every night on the phone and texting 24/7,’ Hyoyeon told them.

Both Donghae and Jessica just ignore their teases but Donghae feels something is not right. Hyoyeon said they talked every night, well, that’s true. But when she said they texting 24/7, it’s not true because Hae rarely texted her. He always called her at night and they talked for hours. But texting, they rarely did it.

‘Shut up!’ Donghae snapped playfully at s and Soshis.

 

‘Did you have fun in Paris?’ Jessica asked, still resting on his shoulder.

‘Neh, it’s so beautiful. I hope someday we can go there, together,’ he said softly and grips her hand.

‘Together? I wonder when that will happen,’ she said quietly.

Donghae sighed because he knows that she’s telling the truth. In their situation right now, there is no way they can go on a vacation together without scandals.

‘It will happen, soon. Trust me,’ he said softly and kisses the back of her hand.

Jessica just gives a light smile.

 

‘Yul-ah, where is Yoona?’ Jessica asked when she noticed that Yoona is nowhere in the room.

‘She went to the restroom.’

‘Ah, okay,’ Jessica said.

 

‘Oppa, wait here. I need to use the restroom,’ Jessica told Donghae.

‘Okay, but don’t be long. I have a present for you,’ he said with smiles.

‘Arasso, I’ll be back in minutes,’ she said while smiling to him.

She left the room and looking for Yoona. She saw Yoona is near a vending machine, on the bench.

 

‘Yoon-ah, what are you doing here, alone?’ Jessica asked when she’s beside Yoona.

‘Oh, onnie. Nothing, I just want to get some fresh air,’ Yoona said.

‘Is there something bothering you?’ Sica asked with concern.

‘Why are you asking that?’

‘Ani, I just feel something is wrong with you. Do you have any problems? You want to share with me? Maybe I can help you,’ Jessica said concern.

Yoona smiles at her, this is why she loves Jessica so much. She may be called an ice princess but she has a very warm heart. She cares about Yoona so much since their training period. Every times something is bothering Yoona, Jessica is the one that will noticed first along with Yuri. That’s why they called the royal family, the appa, umma and the son.

 

‘Hey, I’m asking you,’ Jessica said to Yoona.

‘Ani, onnie. I’m okay.’

‘No, you are not. Come on, tell me,’ Jessica insisted.

‘It’s nothing. I just feel sorry for you,’ Yoona said quietly.

‘Because of Donghae oppa?’ Jessica asked.

‘Neh, onnie. You know my opinions about him and you,’ she told her.

‘I know, Yoon. I’m really thankful for your concern. Honestly, I don’t know what to do,’ Jessica said quietly.

 

‘Onnie, I’ve told you many times that I want you to be happy. Just like Fany onnie, Taeyeon onnie. They are happy with their loves and their boyfriend but not you,’ Yoona told her sadly.

‘I will give anything to be like Fany and Taeyeon but I guess, it’s not my luck. I’m not lucky in love,’ Jessica said playfully, hiding her pains.

‘Onnie, please try to open your eyes to someone else,’ Yoona begged.

‘I want but don’t you think it’s unfair to DOnghae oppa? Yoon-ah, oppa is suffering too, just like me. He suffers because he can’t be with me, he suffers because he makes me sad. He’s in pains too, Yoon,’ Jessica told her.

‘Unfair? Suffer? If it hurts him that much, why can’t he just brace himself, stop being a coward and selfish and be with you. Why can’t he do that when Siwon oppa, Eunhyuk oppa, Leeteuk oppa, Taec oppa can do that?’ Yoona asked sternly.

‘May be our situation is different.’

‘Different? How is it different? All of them are idols, have many obsessed fangirls, really busy but they still have the guts to be in a relationship with someone that they really love. Even Top oppa is willing to do anything for you and come on, he’s Big Bang’s Top,’ Yoona said.

 

Jessica gazes at her dungseng that always care for her happiness.

‘Yoon, Donghae oppa always tell me that how sorry he is to me because of this situation. He really2 suffers and hurts too,’ she told her.

‘What about you, onnie? You suffer too! You choose to suffer yourself rather than open your eyes for someone else?’ Yoona asked.

‘I don’t know Yoona-ah. Oppa said that he can’t be in relationship because he can’t give full commitment because of his busy schedules and he wants to protect me from his fangirls.’

‘That’s why I said that he’s selfish. He only thinks about himself, never think about you. To protect you? Even now, his crazy fangirls are still bashing and tailing you. What’s the difference?’ Yoona said sternly.

‘No, don’t say that. He did think about me. He even wants to quit from SUJU to be with me but he can’t because of his contract.’

‘That’s only his sweet talks. To make you feel sorry for him. Don’t get me wrong, onnie. I love Hae oppa as my own brother but I just can’t accept his selfishness and cowardness,’ Yoona told her.

‘I know Yoon.’

 

‘Onnie, isn’t there anyone that makes you feel like what you feel for Hae oppa?’ Yoona asked.

‘No,’ she lied.

‘Onnie, please don’t lie. Be honest, please,’ Yoona said sternly.

‘I don’t know, Yoon. I think there is someone but I don’t know my real feeling for him. And he just likes me as a friend,’ Jessica admitted.

‘How did you know that he just likes you as a friend? You don’t know his true feelings,’ Yoona told her.

‘Do you know who I’m talking about?’ Jessica asked.

‘Erkk..ermm, no, I don’t. Who is he, onnie?’ she denied.

‘You know him, Yoon. I think you can guess.’

‘Junhyung oppa?’ Yoona asked.

Jessica just slightly nodded.

 

‘Onnie, you should give yourself a chance with Junhyung oppa. From what I see, he’s a really good guy. He’s always there for you whenever you need him. He’s the one that always makes you smiles and happy when you are heartbroken, right?’ Yoona asked.

‘Neh.’

‘So, try open your eyes and your heart for him,’ Yoona told her softly.

‘But, I don’t think he likes me more than just a friend,’ Jessica said.

‘How did you know that? You don’t know his true feeling yet. You should be more confident. From the way he treats and acts around you, I think he really2 likes you,’ Yoona said brightly.

‘You think that?’

‘Neh,’ Yoona said.

 

‘He always likes to tease me. He annoys me but I’m happy when I’m with him, just like when I’m with Hae oppa,’ Jessica admitted her feelings.

‘That’s good. Onnie, you need a change. Please, give it a try with him, okay?’ Yoona said.

‘Well, I guess I will. Thanks Yoon,’ she thanked her.

‘Anything for my Sica onnie,’ Yoona said and hugs her.

They hug each other before walks back into the practice room, joining their members with Suju and SHinee. Jessica is back to Donghae’s side and she feels calm after talking with Yoona and knows her problems. But, Jessica is feeling more confused with her feelings right now. She thinks she's in love with two guys, how can that be?


preview

 

Finally the movie starts. Jessica tries to focus on the movie but it’s too cold in there. She hugs herself but it didn’t help. Junhyung noticed that she’s freezing, so, he casually lays his arm on her shoulder. Jessica is really surprised, she stares at his face but he can’t really see his expression because it’s too dark.

‘I know you are freezing, so do I. So, let’s just…’

‘I’m not complaining,’ she cuts him and chuckles.

Junhyung is smiling widely and he tightens his grips around her shoulder. Jessica squeezes herself into his warm arm and rested her head on his chest.


enjoy this chapter...

thanks for ur comment,  the some awesome readers that always dropping comments for me..

keep on  leaving ur precious comment for me..:))