chapter 28

Complicated Love

At YongSica’s Park

‘Wahhhhhh, its soooooo great been here again,’ Jessica said loudly and excitedly.

She is spreading her arms widely while spinning around like a little kid.

Junhyung laughs seeing her childishness.

 

‘Yahh, can’t you be more mature?’ he asked her, playfully.

‘No, I can’t. Mweyo? You don’t like it?’ she asked while smiling brightly.

‘Ermm, ani. I like it when you are happy like this rather than when you are sad and gloomy. Because you…’

‘I look so ugly when I’m sad and gloomy, right? I know that already,’ she cuts him in.

‘Glad that you know. Are you that happy coming here?’ he asked her.

‘Nehhhhhhh,’ she said loudly to his ear by pulling his arm, so that is at the same level with his ear.

‘Yahhhh, stop yelling at my precious ear,’ he told her while rubbing his ear.

Jessica laughs seeing him like that.

 

‘Yong Junhyung!! Kombawo! For always make me happy!’ she yelled happily to the air.

‘It’s my pleasure to treat the ugly and loud ice princess like you!!’ Junhyung yelled too.

Both of them are laughing and smiling widely at their own acts. After that, both of them lie down on the grass, staring at the dark sky.

 

‘Junhyung-ah, that’s your guardian angel, right?’ she said while pointing to a very bright star. It’s the brightest among all the stars.

‘Neh.’

‘Can it be my guardian angel too?’ she asked while gazing at Junhyung, beside her.

‘Andwe!! It’s only for me. I don’t wanna share with you,’ he said jokingly.

‘Pleaseeeee, I want a guardian angel toooo,’ she begged cutely.

‘Didn’t you the one that said it’s childish to believe in guardian angel?’ he asked.

‘Neh, but I think you are right. If I have my own guardian angel, I’ll not often feel sad and heartbroken,’ she told him.

‘Mweyo? Something happened? You are sad now, didn’t you?’ he asked while gazing to her.

 

Jessica takes a deep breath before answering.

‘Neh,’ she said.

‘What happen? Is it Donghae again?’ he asked eagerly.

‘Jun-ah, Yoona is right, Hyunjoong oppa is right too. I’m so pathetic,’ she said quietly.

‘What did he do this time?’ he asked again.

 

‘You know what, I’m used been ignored by him whenever he’s busy with his actitvities and schedules like now. I’m suffering too much but still, I’ll keep on hoping for him. I’m really pathetic, right?’ she asked him.

‘Yes, you are,’he said sternly.

‘I know. Aigoo, what’s gotten into me? I never expected that I’ll be this pathetic for a guy,’ she sighed playfully, trying to hide her pains.

‘If you want to cry, go on. I’ll not stop you,’ he told her softly.

‘No, I don’t want to cry for him again. I need to be strong. You said that I’m a strong girl, right?’ she said while smiling to him.

Eventhough she is smiling, Junhyung can sees her pains in her smiles. It’s really hurting him seeing her like that.

 

‘You are a strong girl but even a strong girl will cry too when she’s hurting so much,’ he told her.

‘Yahh, why are you like this? You are the one that always told me don’t cry. But now, you want me to cry? Mweyo? You want to see my ugly face?’ she asked playfully.

‘Neh, I miss your ugly face,’ he said jokingly.

‘So, that’s mean I’m not an ugly girl. I only look ugly whenever I’m sad, right?’ she asked brightly.

‘Whatever, I don’t say that,’ he told her casually.

‘Yahh, just admit it already that I’m pretty,’ she told him.

‘Shiro! ‘

‘Whatever. Honestly, I don’t really care,’ she said coldly and pokes her tongue at him.

Junhyung chuckles while she continues to stare at the beautiful dark sky.

 

‘So, can you share your guardian angel with me?’ she asked again.

‘Okay, but you need to promise that you will never get sad easily after this,’ he said to her.

‘Nehh, I promised!’ she said brightly while looking at him.

Junhyung smiles at her. Everytimes he’s with her, he can’t help but always smiling like an idiot.

 

‘So, you still didn’t give your present for me,’ he said.

‘I know. Mianhe, I’m just not in the mood to watch movie,’ she apologized.

‘It’s okay because honeslty, I’m not in the mood to watch movie too,’ he said.

‘I promised you. After all these Year End festivals ended, I’ll give your birthday present,’ she promised him.

‘Really?’

‘Nehh,’ she said.

‘Okay. I hope you will not break your promised again,’ he said casually.

‘I won’t. I swear!’ she told him.

‘Okay,’ he said shortly.

 

‘So, any special stages for B2st this time?’ she asked him.

‘Yepp, we will have special stage with T-Ara,’ he said.

‘Really?’ she asked, slightly jealous.

Junhyung just nodded without looking at her, so he doesn’t noticed her jealous face.

 

‘What kind of stage?’ she asked again.

‘We, b2st will perform Ya Ya Ya and then T-Ara will join us for Beautiful,’ he told her.

‘So, you are singing Beautiful to T-Ara?’ she asked.

‘Neh, we will have our own couple. I’m with Jiyeon,’ he said.

‘Jiyeon? Greatttt,’ she said, jealous.

‘Yeah, it’s great,’ he said lazily.

 

‘So, who is your favorite among T-Ara?’ she asked with jealousy.

‘My favorite? Why do you want to know?’ he asked while looking at her.

‘Ahh, nothing. Just wanna know,’ she said coolly.

‘Ermm, my favorite is Jiyeon. That’s why I chose her to be paired with me. She’s cute,’ he said.

‘Really? Good for you,’ she said coldly, mad.

 

‘Why are you sounding mad? Are you jealous?’ he asked her.

‘Ani. Why should I jealous?’ she denied.

‘But your face is showing that you are jealous,’he .

‘Ani! I’m not jealous!’ she said loudly.

‘See, you are mad again,’ he teased again.

‘I’m not mad. See, I’m smiling,’ she said while forcing a wide smile to him.

‘You are so cuteeeee,’he said while chuckling.

Jessica is really happy when he said that. She immediately smiles genuinely to him. She feels her face is slightly burning, so, she stares back at the sky.

 

‘Sica-ah, you V.I.U for me,’ Junhyung said.

‘V.I.U? What is that?’ she asked.

‘Check it by yourself,’ he told her.

‘Yahh, come on. Tell me already,’ she said impatiently.

‘Shiro! You need to find out by yourself.’

‘Arasso. I’ll check it later. For now, I just want to enjoy these views,’she said while smiling brightly.

 

They continue enjoying the amazing night views, there. After spending about an hour there, they are heading back to their dorms. Junhyung drove her to her apartment.


preview

‘Awww, its hurt,’she whined while rubbing her cheek.

‘I want to kiss you but I can’t because there are many people here. So, that’s why I pinched you,’ Donghae said cheekily.

‘I hate you,’ she said.

‘Really? You hate me?’ he asked.

‘Ani. I love you, so much,’ she said and hugs his arm.

‘I love you too,’ he said and patted her head


i think B2st's fans know what is V.I.U stands for, right?

for anyone who didnt know, it's one of B2st's song, title V.I.U (Very Important U)..

enjoy this chapters that full with YongSica..kekek...

thanks for ur comments..

n keep on dropping ur comment for me..:))