chapter 54

Complicated Love

The next day

Jessica slowly opens her eyes while massaging her head. She’s having a bad headache.

 

‘Sica-ah, are you okay?’ Yuri asked her.

‘Oh, Yul-ah. My head is aching,’ she murmured while still massaging her head.

‘Do you want pain killer?’ Sooyoung asked.

‘Yep, can you help me get the pain killer,’ she asked.

‘Okay,’ Sooyoung said and leave the room, to get the pain killer.

 

After takes the pain killer, Jessica is on her bed, her back is leaning against a pillow. She’s thinking deeply and lost in her thought. Yuri, Yoona, Sooyoung and Tiffany are with her, surrounding her bed.

‘What are you thinking?’ Yuri asked.

‘Donghae oppa and Junhyung,’ she said quietly.

‘So, what happened last night?’ Sooyoung asked.

Jessica takes a deep breath and she tells them everything that happened last night.

 

‘Omo, Junhyung oppa knows?’ Yoona asked.

‘Yep,’ Jessica said blankly.

‘Donghae oppa told him?’ Yuri asked.

‘Neh,’ Jessica said.

‘They asked you to choose?’ Tiffany asked.

‘Yess,’ she said blankly.

‘Top oppa is your saver, your hero?’ Sooyoung asked.

‘Yeah,’ Jessica told her.

‘So, choose Top oppa, he’s so cool,’ Sooyoung said bluntly.

‘Yahh!’ YoonYulTi yelled at her.

 

‘Ops, mianhe,’ Sooyoung apologized.

‘It’s okay,’ Jessica said.

‘Sica, don’t be like this. Be more energetic. This is not you,’ Yuri told her worriedly.

‘Girls, can you help me?’ she asked the girls.

‘Sure, what is it?’ Tiffany asked.

‘I need to calm my mind and to think rationally. If either Donghae oppa or Junhyung comes here, told them that I’m not ready to meet both of them. I need time to think,’ Jessica told.

‘Okay, we will do that,’ Yuri said kindly.

‘Onnie, take a good rest,’ Yoona said.

Jessica just nodded weakly and she’s back lying on her bed. All the girls left her alone in the room.

 

She takes her phone and typing messages. After that, she pushes the ‘send’ button.

 

 

To: Fishy Oppa

From: Pretty Sica <33

Oppa, I’m really sorry for everything happened. I never mean to hurt you, I’m really2 sorry.

I can’t meet you for the time being coz I need time to think and to calm my mind.

Please give me times. I promise that I will meet you when I already make up my mind.

Please understand my situation, oppa.

Love you.

 

To: The joker

From: Ice princess <3

Jun-ah, I’m really2 sorry for everything. I never mean to lie to you or to hurt you. I’m really2 sorry.

I can’t meet you for the time being coz I need to think and to calm my mind. Please give me times to think carefully.

I promise that when I already make up my mind, I’ll meet with you.

Please understand my situation.

Love you.

 

Couple of minutes after, her phone vibrates.

 

To: Pretty Sica <3

From: Fishy oppa

No, I’m not mad at you. I’m the one that should be sorry to you.

I understand your situation right now. I’ll not pressure you.

You can have as much times as you want.

Love you so much, pretty Sica.

 

 

To: Ice princess <3

From: The joker

I’m not mad at you, ice princess. I’m sorry becoz I’m acting like a real jerk last night.

I’m really2 sorry. I understand your confusion and your situation right now.

I’ll never force or pressuring you. Take your times, Sica.

Love you so much!

 

After she reads both of the messages, tears are rolling down her cheeks. She’s really sad and mad at herself because she makes 2 great and good guys in pains because of her uncontrollable feelings. She’s crying again thinking about the 2 guys that she loves the most.


Jessica avoids from meeting and talking or even texting with both Donghae and Junhyung for a week. She spends the days to think deeply and carefully. Every time when SNSD is done with their schedules, Jessica will lock herself in her room, thinking about her feelings. She’s not going out to hang out with her friends like always because she doesn’t want any of them influence her decision. She needs to decide which guy is the best for her by herself, without any influences from other people.

If either Hae or Junhyung called her, she never answers it. And if they texted her, she only reply once. Her members help her a lot whenever any of the guys appear in front of their front door. She really2 needs to be alone.

She spent the times by thinking deeply what have happened recently. She thinks all her sweet memories with Donghae since 8 years ago and also her happy memories with Junhyung. From the day she met with Donghae until now and also from the day she met with Junhyung until now. She regains all the memories and keeps on thinking about them, very deeply.


 

Jessica is in her room, like always. She’s thinking hardly for the last time because she needs to make her decision ASAP.

‘Sica, are you okay? Are you sick?’ Yuri asked.

Yuri, Tiffany, Yoona and Sooyoung just entered her room and sits on her bed.

 

‘No, I’m fine. I’m just thinking about my decision,’ she said calmly.

‘Did you already make your decision?’ Tiffany asked.

‘Not yet,’ she said.

‘So, what now?’ Sooyoung asked.

‘I need to meet both of them,’ she said calmly.

‘Okay. Then, what?’ Yoona asked.

‘Then, I’ll make my final choice,’ she said.

Her members just nodded.

 

‘Sica, I don’t mind who is your choice. I just want you to think carefully and make the best choice for yourself. You need to choose a guy that you think is your true love, someone that can always make you happy, someone that always by your side no matter what happen,’ Yuri told her.

‘I know. Don’t worry,’ Jessica said.

‘Onnie, you are really okay, right?’ Yoona asked worriedly.

‘Neh, now, I need to go,’ she said and takes her towel and runs into the bathroom.

 

After about an hour, Jessica left her dorm, heading to her destinations. She takes a cab to her 1st destination, Suju’s dorm. Once she’s there, she buzzes their bell.