chapter 15

Complicated Love

‘Come here,’ Junhyung said while standing up. He offers his hand for her and she takes it.

He walks her to the edge of the hill.

‘Just shout out loud whatever you want to shout. Pretends that I’m not here. You will feel much better after that,’ he told her.

‘Chincha?’

‘Trust me,’ he said while smiling.

Jessica takes a deep breath before she shouts.

 

‘Lee Donghae! I hate you!! Why are you doing this to me?! I hate you but I love you so much! I love you!!’ she shouted her hearts out and tears finally are rolling down her face.

Hearing her words, makes Junhyung really sad and heartbroken but he just endures it. He just realized that she’s crying and that makes him sadder. He can’t bear seeing her cried.

‘Jung Jessica!! You ugly and annoying girl! You are a strong girl! Don’t cry!! Crying makes you look ugly! Ice princess doesn’t cry!!’ he shouted loudly.

‘Yahhh!’ she yelled at him, smiles form on her faces.

Junhyung smiles back at her and he wipes off her tears. He takes her hands and they sit back on the grass.

 

Junhyung lays down on the grass. He pulls her hand, gesturing her to do the same. Jessica lay down beside him. Both of them are laying down on their backs, staring at the sky.

‘It’s beautiful, isn’t it?’ he told her.

‘Neh, really beautiful,’ she said while smiling.

‘My mom always said that my guardian angel is looking over me from above. One of that stars is my guardian angel,’ he said delicately.

 

‘Guardian angel? And you believe that?’ she asked while staring at him.

‘Neh, I believe it,’ he said, staring at her too.

Jessica chuckles at him.

‘Mweyo? You didn’t believe it?’ he asked her.

‘No, I don’t believe that kind of stuff,’ she said.

‘You need to believe it. Then, you will feel protected, always,’ he said.

‘Really?’

‘Neh,’ he said shortly while staring back at the sky.

 

‘You are like a little kid,’ she said playfully.

‘Me? Little kid? At least, I’m not always crying like a crybaby unlike someone,’ he .

‘Yahh,’ she shrieked and pouted her lips.

Junhyung chuckles at her reaction. He noticed that she is freezing, so he takes off his jacket and gives it to her.

‘You will be freezing,’ she told him.

‘It’s okay. I’m a strong guy,’ he said cheekily.

 

‘Is that a tattoo?’ she asked while looking at his right arm.

‘Yepp.’

‘What is the meaning of it?’ she asked curiously.

‘It’s mean instead of living for tomorrow, one must live to the fullest in the present,’ he told her.

‘Ahhh,’ she said while still looking at his tattoo.

‘I think it suits you, these words. You should live to the fullest instead of always been in sadness and pains,’ he said to her.

‘Yeah, I know. Can I touch it?’ she asked.

‘Sure,’ he said and shoves his arm to her.

Jessica gently touches and brushes the tattoo with her soft fingers in amazement. Her touch sends some kind of special feelings to Junhyung.

 

‘Doesn’t it hurt when you did this?’ she asked.

‘It does, a bit.’

‘Really? But still, you did it,’ she said.

‘Yep and I have another one here,’ he said while showing her his tattoo on his collarbone.

‘What it says?’

‘Born again still your son,’ he told her.

‘It means you are a devoted son. Your mom and dad must be really proud of you,’ she said.

‘Of course. Every parent must be proud of their children, right?’

‘Yepp,’ she said shortly.

 

‘I don’t get it why guys love tattoos so much even though it hurts when you did it. Jaejoong oppa has many tattoos too,’ she told him.

‘Well, it’s for my satisfaction. Don’t you think tattoo is attracting?’

‘Yeah, right. I’m amused but not attracted,’ she said while Junhyung just smiles at her.

 

Jessica noticed that Junhyung is freezing, so she gives back his jacket to him.

‘You will get a cold if you don’t wear your jacket. I’ll be fine. I have my own jacket,’ she told him when he refused to take it.

‘Okay, if you said so. I just don’t want to be responsible if SNSD’s Jessica catch a cold later,’ he said playfully and makes Jessica chuckles.

 

‘Kombawo, Junhyung-ah. You make me feel happy tonight,’ she thanked while gazing at him, with smiles on her face.

‘You are welcome,’ he smiles back at her.

They stay like that for an hour. Staring at the sky that’s full with twinkling stars. After about 2 hours stayed there, they head back to their respective dorm. Junhyung drops her off at her hostel.

 

‘Thanks for everything,’ she said to him through the car’s window.

‘Stop thanking me. It’s not like I just save you from a fatal situation,’ he said playfully.

‘That’s right. Drive carefully. Bye bye. See you next time,’ she said while smiling and walks to her dorm.

 

Junhyung waits until she’s out of his sight before he drove off to his dorm. He is really happy because he got to spend times with Jessica but he is also slightly heartbroken hearing her confession about Donghae. He decided to just ignores his sadness and swear to himself that he will always by her side, cheering her as a friend, for the time being.


preview

‘I love it,’ she said brightly.

‘That’s my apologized for cancelling our date before,’ he told her.

‘You are already forgiven when you bought me the chocolate,’ she said.

‘I know but still, I feel really guilty,’ he said kindly.

‘Don’t feel guilty. I already forgive you, my fishy,’ she said delicately.

‘Neh, I’m forever your fishy,’ he said while smiling sweetly.


mianhe for all haesica shippers..huhuhu...this chapters full with yongsica...

but, next chapters are full with Haesica moments!!...i promised!..kekekee..

enjoy these chapters and don't forget leave a comment for me..:))