chapter 82

Complicated Love

During Music Bank, Painful Love becomes the no 1 contender. Both Jessica and Top perform great and perfectly. Their chemistries are really undeniable. Many fans especially Sones come to support the couple. They cheer and applaud loudly when TopSica perform Painful Love. The loudest cheers are of course during the last part of the song, when Top kisses Jessica’ forehead.

Junhyung is not in Korea again, he is in Japan with s. He just called Jessica to support her and hoping for her 1st win in Music Bank.

 

During the final stage, when the MCs want to announce the winner, Jessica and Top stand beside each other. Jessica is really nervous and anxious because she really hopes to win the chart. Top, who aware of her nervousness, tap her back and smiles to calm her. She smiles back to him and trying hard to control her nervous feeling.

Finally, when the MCs announce the winner, Jessica is really shocked and feels like dreaming because she wins the no 1 spot in Music Bank. Tears immediately rolling down her cheeks because she’s so happy. TopSica spontaneously hug each other because of happiness and also shocked. Top kissed the side of her head while hugging her without realized their situation because they are overwhelming with happiness. They quickly pull off when they realized what they are doing.

However, fans cheer excitedly when they saw TopSica's hug and kisses and the cameraman caught their moments. Jessica is still crying when the MCs told her to give her speech. She talks between her sobbed while Top is smiling sweetly beside her. She thanks her agency, LSM-Sansaenim, her Shoshi members, her family, her fans, her friends, her stylists and also Top. While she is giving her speech, Top gently patted her back because she is still crying.

Then, she let Top gives his speech too. Top thanked Jessica, his fans, his agency, s and also SME for letting him take part in Painful Love. After that, they bow to all the other performers while ready for the encore stage.

During the encore, Jessica can’t sings properly because of her sobs. Top plays a great role by keeps on encouraging and also teasing her during the encore. He throws confetti on her head while she just smiles and waves to all the fans. Then, Top helps to brush off the confetti on her hair. They are having fun during their encore stage and their fans cheered louldy for TopSica moments. They don’t realize that their moments especially the spontaneous hug and kiss makes the speculation about their love’s lines become bigger.

After Music Back, both Jessica and Top head to a private restaurant, to celebrate her 1st win with other Shoshi members and also BB members. Before that, she texted Junhyung to tell him about her wins. He is still in his schedule, so, he doesn’t reply her text.

 

 

At the restaurant

‘Congratulation!!!’ all of the Soshis and BB members shouted to TopSica.

‘Thanks everyone,’ she thanked happily.

‘Thanks,’ Top said.

 

‘Wow, the 1st spot for your solo, totally great, Jessie,’ Tiffany said with her eye-smiles.

‘Thanks Fany. I’m so happy,’ Jessica said in English and hugs her.

‘You and Top hyung look so great together,’ Taeyang told Jessica.

‘That’s right, like a couple made in heaven,’ GD agreed while teasing.

‘Yah, Jiyong,’ Top playfully said, knowing GD’s intention.

 

‘That’s so true! Sica’s angelic voice just blends well with Top oppa’s deep voice,’ Sooyoung said.

All of them agreed.

 

‘Thanks! Now, let’s eat. You can order anything you want,’ Jessica told them.

‘Your treat?’ Taeyeon asked.

‘Neh,’ Jessica said.

‘No, both of us treats,’ Top told.

‘Oppa, no need for that. It’s my treat,’ Jessica said to him.

‘No, it’s my treat too,’ Top objected.

‘Relax, don’t fight. So, it’s both of your treats, so, we can eat as much as we want,’ Taeyang said jokingly.

‘That’s right. I’m hungry! Please order quickly!’ Yoona said impatiently.

‘Be patient, Shikshin,’ Yuri .

The others laugh at her remarks.

 

They enjoy their celebration for Jessica’s 1st win. Jessica is really happy and she totally forgot about Junhyung. She doesn’t mean to forget him but she just got carried away with her happiness right now.

While enjoying their celebration, Jessica excused herself to restroom. Suddenly, her phone is vibrating, she left it on the table. Top who is beside her, noticed it. He wants to tell her members to pick up but they seem too absorbed with their talks with s. So, he decided to answer the call.

 

Top: Yoboseyo.

Jun: Who is this?? Why did you answer my girlfriend’s phone??Where is Sica?!

Top: Oh, Junhyung-shi. I’m Top, Sica is in the restroom right now.

Jun: Bwoh??? You are with her??

Top: Don’t misunderstand. We just cele..

Jun: What???? Damn!!* hang up.

Top: Hello, hello, Junhyung-shi..

Jun: ………………………………..

 

Top sighed heavily because he knows that he just make a big mistake by answering the call. He doesn’t notice the caller id when he answered the call.

‘Sica-ah, Junhyung called you just now,’ he told when she’s back from the restroom.

‘Really?’ she asked happily.

‘Neh, but I think he misunderstood because I answered for you,’ he said guiltily.

‘Owh,’ she said.

‘Mianhe, Sica,’ he apologized.

‘It’s okay, oppa. It’s not your fault. I will call and explain to him,’ she told.

‘Okay,’ he said shortly.

 

After that, Jessica tries to call Junhyung several times but he never pick up. She knows that he misunderstood her again. She really wants to explain to him but she couldn’t do anything because he doesn’t answer her calls. So, she texted him to explain shortly and will wait for his calls.

She continues enjoying their celebration because it’s one of the best moments in her life. But, she also feels lonely because Junhyung is not with her. She will wait for him to return to Korea and will celebrate with him too, later.