chapter 53

Complicated Love

‘What the hell is happening here?!’ suddenly a manly voice yelled.

‘Oppaaa,’ she called the guy while sobbing so hard.

Junhyung and Donghae look at the guy who is running to them. He quickly holds her shoulders and helps her to stand up. He hugs her in his arms and she bawled on his chest. Both Donghae and Junhyung are looking with full of jealousy and mad at the guy.

 

‘What are you two doing to her?’ he asked angrily.

‘That’s none of your business, Top-shi,’ Donghae said grimly.

‘Oh, really? Of course it’s my business because you make her cries like this,’ Top said sternly while hugging Jessica.

‘Let her go!’ Junhyung said while trying to break free Jessica from his arms.

‘No!’ he said loudly and pushes away Junhyung’s hand while tightens his hugs.

Jessica is still sobbing on his chest. She seems so weak and can’t even stand properly without Top’s support.

 

Top walks with her to his car but she couldn’t walk properly because she’s so weak because of crying so much. So, Top lifted her and carries her, bridal style, to his car and lays her in the front seat.

‘Yahh, what are you doing? Where are you taking her?’ Donghae yelled loudly.

‘Where I’m taking her is none of your business,’ Top said coldly.

‘It’s my business because she’s my girlfriend!!’ Donghae yelled in anger.

‘Your girlfriend?? What kind of boyfriend who just watched his girlfriend crying her heart out without doing anything to calm her?!’ Top yelled.

‘And you!! I thought you love her! But, you are just the same with him!’ Top told Junhyung angrily.

 

‘You don’t know what’s exactly happening,’ Junhyung said sternly.

‘May be I don’t but what I know is I’ll never let the girl that I love crying like that. I will never do that, dude,’ Top said coldly.

Both Donghae and Junhyung are speechless hearing Top.

 

‘She will be with me tonight. So, don’t bother to look after her because she’s safe with me. Both of you, are the worst guys that I ever meet,’ Top told them grimly and coldly.

He gets into the car, drove off with the weak and sobbing Jessica.

 

‘Damn!!!’ Junhyung yelled frustratedly and he gets into his car and drove off too.

Donghae is still dumbfounded seeing Top taking his girlfriend, and he doesn’t know where they are going. He gets into his own car and drove off too.

 

In Top’s car

Jessica is still crying, but she’s softening a bit while Top keeps on glancing at her, really worried. She looks so weak and her eyes are swollen and red and her face is wet too. Top stops the car aside and he gazes at her.

‘Are you okay now?’ he asked softly.

‘No, I don’t,’ she said quietly while clumsily wiping off her tears.

Top stops her acts and he wipes of her tears with his own hands. After that, he keeps on staring at her.

 

‘I won’t ask what happened to you back there but, what I can say is, please stop crying. It’s not worth it and it hurts me seeing your tears,’ he said.

‘Neh, oppa. Thank you for taking me with you. I really appreciate it,’ she said weakly.

Top's phone is ringing.

Tonight tonight tonight tonight
Ajik nan sarangeul molla tto hollo gayeoun I bam

 

Top answered his phone.

 

Top: Yoboseyo, owh, Jiyong-ah. What’s up?

GD: Come to our favorite pub. I and Yongbae are waiting for you.

Top: Pub? No, I can’t because…..

 

‘Oppa, we can go. I want to go to the pub, please,’ Jessica cuts him in and begged.

 

GD: Who is that?

Top: I’m with Sica. Okay, I’ll be there in minutes

GD: Cool.

Top: See ya..*hung up.

 

‘Are you sure?’ Top asked her.

‘Neh, I need to calm my mind and forget my problems for a while,’ she said.

‘Okay,’ Top said and he drives off to the pub.

 

 

Once they are there, TopSica look for GD and Taeyang and they saw the duos. They walk to them and settle themselves on the couch.

‘Hi, Sica,’ GD greeted her.

‘Hi, Jessica,’ Taeyang greeted.

‘Hi oppadeul,’ she said while forcing a smile to them.

‘Why are your eyes so swollen?’ GD asked.

‘Ah, nothing,’ she said while smiling.

Top motions GD to stop asking and GD get his signal. Jessica sits beside Top while GD is with Taeyang.

 

There are already 2 bottles of beer on the table that GD ordered. Top pours the beer into her glass. She drinks it in a blink of eyes. Then, she asks Top to pour again, and she drinks it all. After that, she pours the beer by herself and drinks it one-shot. The guys are all looking at her, surprised.

‘Sica, stop! You already drink 5 glasses,’ Top stop her.

‘Ani, I’m fine, oppa. I want to drink more. Jiyong oppa, can you order another bottle of beer?’ she said, slightly drunk.

‘Sica, you are already drunk,’ Taeyang told her.

‘No, I’m not,’ she said while smiling and then, she drinks again.

Top is watching her worriedly. She keeps on drinking, she already finished a bottle of beer and now she’s taking another one.

 

‘Sica, please stop now,’ Top said.

‘Oppa, please let me drink. Pleaseeeeeee,’ she begged cutely, completely drunk.

‘No,no. You are drunk already,’ Top said while taking her glass.

‘Hikkhs, hikhhs,’ she hiccups.

 

‘Opps, mianhe,’ she said while covering .

‘Sica,’ Top called her.

‘Oppa, I’m a bad girl, right? Nappeon yoeja,’ she said while smiling.

‘No, you are not,’ Top told her while GD and Taeyang are watching her, worriedly.

 

‘Yep, I’am. Did you see what have I done to Donghae oppa and Junhyung? I hurt both of them, hikkhs..hikkhs,’ she said while hiccupping.

‘What happen?’ Top asked her.

‘Oppa, I fall in love with Junhyung and I still love DOnghae oppa. I’m really bad, right?’ she said while smiling.

Top, GD and Taeyang are really shocked hearing her confessions, especially Top. He’s feeling sad and heartbroken but nothing is hurting him more than watching Jessica like that.

 

‘You did?’ Top asked.

‘Neh, opps.. Mianhe, oppa. I know you love me too. I’m sorry because I couldn’t love you too,’ she said, tearing up.

‘No, no. It’s okay. I’m fine, I’m the cool Tabi,’ he said playfully.

‘That’s right. You are my cool Tabi oppa. But, why did you fall in love with me? I’m such a nappeon yoeja like everyone said. They always said that I’m a , that always toying with guys’ hearts. And I think they are right,’ she said while laughing.

‘No, don’t say that. You are a sweet, pure, nice and innocent girl,’ Top told her softly.

‘No, oppa. Don’t deceived by my looks. I’m not kind because I’m nappeon yoeja, really2 bad girl,’ she said again while smiling.

‘Sica-ah,’ Top called her.

 

‘Jiyong oppa, I’m a nappeon yeoja, right? Right, Youngbae oppa?’ she asked them.

‘No, you are a kind and nice girl, like Seunghyun hyung told you,’ GD said.

‘You are lying. You only said that to make me feel better. But, it doesn’t matter because I know that I’m a nappeon yoeja,’ she said while hiccupping and laughing.

‘Sica, stop saying that,’ Top told her softly.

‘Oppa, I never mean to hurt any of them, anyone including you. I never mean to. If I can, I want to be with both of them, so that no one will sad and heartbroken. But, I only have 1 heart and I didn’t know who it belongs to. I love both of them, ottoke? Ottoke, oppa?’ she said and now tears are rolling down her cheeks.

Top hugs her, to calm her.

 

‘Ssshh,ssshh, don’t cry. Everything will be fine,’ Top shush her.

‘No, it will not. They ask me to choose between both of them but I couldn’t choose because I don’t know who I love more,’ she sobbed on his broad chest.

‘Ssshh, shhh, don’t cry. I’m here with you,’ Top coaxed her.

She keeps on sobbing on his chest and after a while, she stops crying and fallen asleep in Top’s arm. He gently leans her back against the couch and covers her petite body with his jacket. He gently wipes off the tears on her face and brushes her bangs to kiss her forehead.

 

‘Will she be okay?’ Taeyang asked.

‘Poor her,’ GD said.

‘Neh, poor her. She keeps on crying since I met with her,’ Top told them.

‘Where did you meet her?’ GD asked.

‘At SNSD’s dorm basement car park. She was crying her heart out while the two bastards were just watching her,’ Top said in anger.

‘What?’ Taeyang asked.

‘Yep, that Donghae and Junhyung were there, watching her cried. She’s on the floor, crying like hell and so weak. I need to carry her to my car because she couldn’t walk properly,’ Top told.

‘Are the guys crazy or what?’ GD asked in disbelief.

‘I don’t know,’ Top said.

 

‘I think they are mad with her because you heard her. She loves both of them and tell her to choose,’ Taeyang said.

‘I know but still, they didn’t have the rights to do that,’ GD told him.

‘That’s right. What kind of guy just watches the girl that he loves crying her heart out? If I’m not there, I think she will faint,’ Top said while gazing at Jessica, who is sleeping.

He gently brushes the hairs that covering her pretty face.

 

‘But, what did you do there?’ Taeyang asked.

‘Nothing. I just want to meet her, so I went there because I couldn’t reach her phone,’ Top told him.

‘Ah, okay,’ Taeyang said.

Top glances at Jessica and he’s really shocked seeing tear rolling down her cheek. She’s crying in her sleep. Top gently wipes off the tear with his thumb. It’s killing him seeing her in that condition.

 

‘She’s even crying in her sleep. She must be really sad,’ GD said.

‘That’s right,’ Taeyang agreed while looking at her.

‘Aishh, I hate them,’ Top said in anger.

‘Hyung, they have their own reasons,’ GD told him.

‘I know but it’s too much. She said she couldn’t choose right now. Can’t they even wait until she’s ready?’ Top said angrily.

 

‘Aren’t you sad or heartbroken because she loves someone else but not you?’ Taeyang asked.

‘It’s a lie if I’m not sad or heartbroken. But, I think I’m okay because I just want her to be happy. If she’s happy with either Donghae or Junhyung, I’ll let her be. I just want her happiness, that’s the right way to love someone,’ Top said calmly.

‘Wow, hyung. I really respect you. If I’m at your place, I don’t know what will I do,’ GD said to Top.

Taeyang nodded in agreement.

 

‘Honestly, my heart is aching right now because she loves other guys but it’s more hurting me seeing her like this. I don’t want to see her cries like this again,’ Top told them.

‘I’m sorry for you, hyung, but I’m also very proud of you because you really know the definition of loving someone,’ GD said earnestly.

‘That’s right, hyung. You really know the meaning of love,’ Taeyang told him.

Top just smiles lightly while occasionally gazing at Jessica. He feels pain in his heart but he could handle it because he wants the girl he loves be happy with the guy that she loves.

 

 

Top, GD and Taeyang are on their way to send Jessica to her dorm. Taeyang is drving, GD beside him while Top is at the back with Jessica. She’s sleeping on his chest while he hugs her tightly.

‘Hyung, you love her so much. I wonder why she never realized your love for her,’ GD said.

‘No, don’t blame her. She’s just a normal girl, she can’t control her feeling,’ Top told him while her hair.

‘Hyung, you will found someone for you, your true love,’ Taeyang told him.

‘I know but I think I need forever to forget this ice princess because she’s so special to me,’ Top said calmly.

 

‘Hyung, are you giving up now?’ GD asked.

‘Honestly, I think I am. It’s because I know she doesn’t love me. If she loves me too, like she loves the two guys, I think I will end up become like them. I will fight for her till the end,’ Top told.

‘Be strong, hyung. You can get through this,’ Taeyang said kindly.

‘Neh, I hope so,’ Top said and kisses the top of Jessica’s head.

GD and Taeyang nodded, feeling sorry but also proud of their hyung and they admire his definition of love.

 

 

When they arrived at SNSD’s dorm, Top carries her, bridal style, to her dorm with GD tailing behind. Taeyang waits for them at the car park. GD buzzes the bell.

‘Omo, what happened to her??’ Sooyoung asked panicky when she saw them.

‘She’s okay. She’s just drunk,’ Top told her.

‘Come in, oppa,’ Sooyoung said.

Top and GD steps into SNSD’s dorm, nervously because this is the first time they are at female idol’s dorm and it’s SNSD.

 

‘Sica!’ Tiffany said loudly, worried.

‘What happened to her?’ Yuri asked.

‘She’s drunk,’ Top told her.

‘Aigoo, we are so worried about her,’ Taeyeon said.

‘Where can I put her?’ Top asked.

‘Oh, come here. Our room is this way,’ Sooyoung said.

Top follows her with Jessica in his arms, while GD waits for him in the leaving room, with the girls.

 

‘Go in, oppa. That is her bed,’ Sooyoung said while pointing to Jessica’s bed.

She closed the door, leaving TopSica alone. Top gently lays her down in her bed. He covers her petite body with a blanket.

 

‘I love you, ice princess,’ Top whispered to her.

He brushes her bangs and softly kisses her forehead with tear rolls down his cheek. He wipes of his tear and then he walks out and heading to the leaving room.

 

 

‘Ermm, we need to go now,’ Top said.

‘Thank you, oppa. For bringing her home,’ Yuri thanked him.

‘You’re welcome. Please take care of her. She’s really sad and miserable,’ Top told them.

‘We know. Don’t worry, we will take care of her,’ Tiffany said.

‘Bye girls,’ Top and GD said and both of them left their dorm.

 

‘I need to tell Junhyung oppa that onnie is home now,’ Yoona said and quickly called Junhyung.

‘I need to tell fishy,’ Tiffany said and called Donghae.

‘Aigoo,’ Yuri and Sooyoung sighed seeing YoonTi.

 

Sooyoung-ah, take care of Sica,’ Taeyeon told her.

‘Arasso,’ Sooyoung said and darted to her room.

After that, all of them darted into their rooms and get their sleeps because it’s already late night.


major TopSica moments...huhu

yongsica n haesica will have major moments in next update...

thanks for ur comments..:))

keep on leaving ur comment for me..