chapter 12

Complicated Love

SBS Inkigayo

Jessica is in Beast’s waiting room. Joking and talking with Donwoon and Junhyung and also the other B2st members.

‘Noona,noona. Watch us,’ Donwoon said to Jessica.

 

Donwoon and Yoseob are dancing to Hoot and Yoseob is doing it in ‘kkap’ style. Jessica is laughing loudly while clapping her hands when she saw his dance. Then, Donwoon is doing Jessica’s solo part and he does it exaggerated just like Heechul did in Youngstreet. He looks so funny and that’s make Jessica burst out laughing again.

‘Yahh, you really like this kind of jokes,’ Junhyung, who is beside her, told her.

‘They look so funny,’ she said while still laughing.

Then, Doojun joins his maknaes and dancing along.

‘Haha. They are so funny,’ Jessica laughed while still clapping her hands. It’s her habit. Every time she laughs, she will clap her hands.

‘Aishh, chincha. Stop it already,’ Junhyung sighed while trying to stop her from laughing but he failed.

When the trios stop dancing, she’s finally stop laughing.

 

‘You look so ugly when you laugh like that,’ he told her.

‘Yahh, Yong Junhyung!!’ she yelled at her.

‘Aishh, why are you always so loud?’ he said while covering his ears.

‘Serve you right for saying I’m ugly,’ she told him coldly.

‘Well, it’s the truth. You look so ugly when you laugh out loud like that,’ he said jokingly.

‘Yahhhhhhh!’ she lets out her dolphin screams and makes the guys are all covering their ears.

 

‘Noona, you will make me deaf,’ Donwoon told her.

‘Aigoo, I think my ear is not functioning well,’ Doojun said while clapping his hand to his ear.

‘Blames your joker. It’s his fault,’ she told him.

‘Why it’s my fault? You are the one who screamed, not me,’ Junhyung said.

‘Aishh, you are so annoying and mean,’ she said while pouting and she hits his arm.

‘And you are so loud and violent and scary too,’ he said while rubbing his arm.

 

The other guys laugh seeing their bickering. Both of them are always like that. They like to bicker with each other but the truth is, they are really closed, just like Donwoon with Jessica. Since their first met, Junhyung and Jessica have become closed with each other. All the Beast members know that Junhyung likes Jessica more than a friend but she just treats him like a friend.

Suddenly her phone is vibrating and when she saw the caller’s id, she smiles brightly. Junhyung saw her smiles.

‘Nugu?’ he asked.

‘Donghae oppa. I need to answer this. See you later everybody,’ she said happily while walking out from the room.

Junhyung just stares at her until she’s out of the room and then he sighed loudly.

 

‘Hyung, cool down,’ Donwoon said.

‘Neh, Junhyung-ah,’ Doojun told him.

‘I know,’ he said shortly but his mind is still thinking about Jessica.

‘So, do you certain about your feeling right now?’ Hyunseung asked him.

‘I don’t know. I like her, I really do,’ Junhyung said earnestly.

 

‘We know. You OBVIOUSLY like her but what about other feeling?’ Kikwang asked.

‘I don’t know. I’m not sure. It hurts me seeing her with Donghae but arghhhh, I don’t know,’ he groaned.

‘kekeke.. relax, hyung. Don’t be stressed. Take your time,’ Yoseob said, encouraging their joker.

Junhyung just nodded and let out a heavy sighed, again.

 

Meanwhile, Jessica is talking on the phone with Donghae at a corner, far away from the waiting room.

 

Sica: Yoboseyo , oppa~~~~

Donghae: Yoboseyo, pretty Sica. Have you performed?

Sica: Ani. Not yet…

Donghae: Ahh, I’ll be watching on TV. I miss you…

Sica: You miss me? Really?

Donghae: Of course. You don’t believe me?

Sica: keke.. of course I believe you…

Donghae: Ermm, let’s meet tonight, okay?

Sica: Chincha? *extremely happy

Donghae: Neh, I miss you so much. I’ll pick you up..

Sica: Where are we going? *excited

Donghae: Ermm, maybe watching late night movies or strolling at our favorite park. What do you think?

Sica: It’s great. I can’t wait..

Donghae: keke.. See you tonight, okay?

Sica: Arasso, oppa.

Donghae: Hwaiting for your performance, pretty Sica.

Sica: Kombawo, oppa.

Donghae: See ya. Bye bye

Sica: Bye bye…

 

After she ended their conversation, Jessica is so happy and excited for her date with Donghae because she misses him so much. She knows she’s acting like an idiot but for Donghae, it’s worth it. Both of them love each other so much, that’s all matter for now even though they are not together anymore. Although she’s sometimes hurts because of that situation, but she could endures it for her love. As long as Donghae still loves her, she will endure everything.

She’s walking to her waiting room when she saw B2st is getting ready for their performance. They are heading to the main stage but Junhyung is still standing there, looking lost in his thought.

 

‘Hey, the joker!’ she called Junhyung playfully while walking to him.

Junhyung recognizes the voice and he turns around to see Jessica is smiling brightly.

‘It’s your turn to perform already?’ she asked him.

‘Isn't it obvious?’ he said coldly.

‘What’s wrong? Why are you like this?’ she asked, surprised seeing his coldness towards her.

‘Nothing,’ he said shortly without looking at her.

‘Are you okay?’ she asked, concern.

‘Of course I’m okay. Why should I’m not okay?’ he said coldly.

‘Did anything happen?’ she asked again, trying to control her anger because of Junhyung attitude’s to her.

‘No and if something did happen, why are you bother so much? Don’t be busy body,’ he said coldly.

‘Yahhh, I’m asking nicely but you are acting like a jerk. Fine, suit yourself. I won’t ask anything again!’ she yelled at him in anger and walks away from him.

 

‘Stupid Junhyung!! Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! I hate him!’ Jessica cursed to herself in anger.

‘I asked him because he’s my friend, my closed friend. How could he do that to me?!’ she’s still cursing at him.

 

‘Aishhh, Junhyung. You are really stupid!’ Junhyung cursed himself.

‘Hyung, what are you doing? Come here, it’s our turn soon,’ Donwoon called him from the side stage.

‘Okay, I’m coming!’ he said loudly.

 

After their performance, they are heading to their waiting room. While they are walking to the room, SNSD is walking from the opposite. Junhyung saw Jessica and when they are side by side, Donwoon greeted his noona happily and Jessica greeted him back while smiling. The other B2st members are all doing the same to all of SNSD’s members. Junhyung gazes at Jessica but she gives a death glare to him and walks away without saying anything.

‘Hyung, what happened to both of you?’ Donwoon asked curiously.

‘Nothing,’ he said shortly.

Donwoon thinks that something happen between both of them. He just sighed and let their joker solves his problem by himself.


enjoy these new chapters!..thanks for all your comments..

please drop your comment for me..:))))

i really2 appreciate it..