chapter 5

Complicated Love

After a week, Junhyung and Jessica are becoming quite closed with each other. They are occasionally texting each other. They are friends even though Junhyung is feeling something different for her. But he still didn’t sure what is that feeling. He’s not sure with his own feeling. He think that times will help him assured his own feeling for Jessica, whether he just like her as a friend or more than that.

 

One morning

Junhyung is still laying lazily on the bed after waking up.

‘Hyung, quick take your bath. We are getting late.’

‘Kikwang-ahh, what is our schedule for today?’ Junhyung asked kikwang lazily.

‘First, we are attending Youngstreet radio station. Then we have music bank performance, remember? Today is Friday, Music Bank’s time.’

‘Music bank?! That’s mean Jessica will be there too. I can meet her again today,’ Junhyung is thinking to himself and grinning.

‘Yahh,hyung. What are you so happy about? We are late already.’

‘Arasso2x. I’ll take a quick bath. Sarangheyo, Kikwang-ahh.’

With that, Junhyung’s running to the bathroom. His behavior makes kikwang feels weird.

 

‘Doojoon hyung, what’s wrong with junhyung hyung? After I told him our schedule today, he seems really happy. And plus, he is acting odd,’ Kikwang told his leader.

‘Ahhh, we have music bank today. No wonder junhyung is so happy.’

‘Hyung, what is it?’ Kikwang asked him again.

‘Junhyung hyung must be very happy n energetic to perform today,’ Dongwoon said to Doojoon and grinning.

‘Yahhhhh, do you care to explain to me what is going on here?’ Kikwang yelled.

‘Why are you shouting, Kikwang-ahh?’ Yosoeb who is already finished his breakfast asked.

‘Why so loud, kikwang?’ Hyunseung asked him while Doojoon n Dongwoon are grinning at them.

‘First, Junhyung hyung is acting weird now these two here are behaving the same like our joker,’ Kikwang said while pointing at Donjoon n dongwoon.

‘Kikwang-ahh, it’s nothing. Go n take your breakfast,’ Doojoon told him.

‘Yeah, whatever. I’m hungry.’

After having their breakfast, they are all heading to Youngstreet’s radio station.

 

At Youngstreet’s radio station building

On Air

‘We are still with Beast is the b2st!’ Heechul greeted the listeners.

‘Now we move one the most interesting question that I bet all of your fans want to know.’

‘I think I can guess what the question is,’ Doojoon said.

‘Yeah, me too,’ Kikwang, Dongwoon, Hyunseung, Yosoeb and Junhyung agreed.

 

‘Really? So, Kikwang-shi, can u please read the question for us?’

‘Okay. The question is your favorite member among SNSD is?’

‘Yaahh, when we talk with male idols, we cannot leave out the question about the nation’s girl group, SNSD,’ Heechul said.

‘This is interesting. So, let’s start with Doojoon-shi. Who is your favorite?’ Heechul asked him.

‘I like Hyoyeon-shi. I like to see her dance moves. She is really great and talented. There are not many female idols that can dance like her,’ Doojoon answered honestly.

‘Hyoyeon. Next, Kikwang-shii.’

 

‘Can I choose all of them because they are all my favourite,’Kikwang said cheekily.

‘Yahh, you are a player,’ Junhyung said to .

‘Kikwang-shii, you must choose 1 person only. I know you like all of them but you must have your own favorite just like me. For me it’s Jessica because she is my twin,’ Heechul told them while laughing.

‘Okay2. I choose Yoona-shi because she is really pretty,’ Kikwang told them.

‘Okay next is Dongwoon-shii.’

‘Mine is Jessica-shii.’

‘Yahh, you told us it’s Yoona-shi. Since when you have changed your favorite?’ Yoseob asked the maknae.

 

All s except Junhyung and Doojoon are also wondering because they knew DOngwoon always likes Yoona since forever.

‘Yeah, I like Yoona-shi but because now I’m really closed with Jessica noona, so I chose her.’

‘You are closed with Jessica-sshi?’ Heechul asked him.

‘Yeah, she is one of my favourite noona.’

‘Dongwoon-ahh, you never told us about this,’ Hyunseung scold his dungseng while Dongwoon just grinning at all of them.

‘Dongwoon-shi, give a message for Jessica-shi,’ Heechul asked him.

 

‘Noona, thanks for always being there for me. I’ll always support you and being your cute little brother. Don’t overwork yourself, arasso noona? Sica noona hwaiting!’

‘Yahh, you are sure really closed with her,’ Heechul told him.

‘Dongwoon-ahh, I want a SNSD noona too. Please introduce me to Jessica-shi,’ Yoseob asked him while making a cute voice and face.

All of them are laughing at Yoseob cuteness.

Then Hyunseung chose Yoona too and Yoseob chose Seohyun.

 

‘Lastly, Junhyung-shii. Who is your favorite?’

‘Well, I had chose Taeyeon-shi once and then I chose Yoona-shi and for now I choose Jessica-shi.’

‘Waa, this is the real player. You have changed your favorite 3 times already?’ heechul asked him.

‘I have my reason. I choose Yoona-shi before because she is so pretty and Taeyeon-shi because she has a great voice. Then I saw Jessica-shi in RDR n their new song Hoot n I really like her new image. She looks great n gorgeous and I like seeing her doing her waves. She is really good at it n plus she also has a very great n angelic voice. I also met her during several shows n she is really easy going and friendly. And now, we are friends. That’s all,’ Junhyung told them in details.

 

‘Junhyung-shii, you must be really like her. Your explanation is so in details,’ Heechul and all the beast members are laughing at their joker.

‘Junhyung hyung, you should ask Dongwoon or Heechul sunbaenim to set you up with Jessica-shi,’ Yoseob also is teasing the sweating joker.

‘Ahh, that’s cannot happen. Our kids(Sm entertainment) are not allowed to date,’ Heechul said n laughs.

All of them are laughing. After the Youngstreet’s, they are heading to the Kbs’s building for the Music Bank rehearsal.

 

In the car

‘Hyungs, do you see my cyworld and twitter? I’ve uploaded our pictures with Jessica noona during Star King last week,’ Dongwoon told his hyungdeul.

‘Really?’ Doojoon asked him.

‘Yeah, I uploaded yesterday night and many fans leave comments.’

‘I hope they are not bashing us,’Doojoon said while the other members are all looking at Dongwoon’s laptop.

‘Wowww, Jessica looks so pretty in that dress. She looks like a goddess,’ Kikwang said in amazed.

‘Yeah, that’s right,’ Yoseob n Hyunseung agreed.

‘Look at the comments.’

 

Jessica looks like a goddess.

I never knew Beast’s members are closed with Jessica.

Junhyung n Jessica looks like a prince n princess.

Now Jessica, Doojoon n Junhyung have joined their own lines..kekek..89er..

In the 2nd picture, they all are kneeling for their queen.kekeke

They seem closed.

They are hilarious in 2nd picture.

It’s nice to see beast n SNSD interaction.

Jessica is really sociable. Now, she’s closed with b2st too.

Junhyung and Jessica look good together.

It’s great to see Beast Generation interactions.

Jessica onnie and Junhyung oppa makes a gorgeous couple.

There she goes again, our socialite Jessica..kekeke

It’s refreshing seeing their friendship.

 

They are a few hateful comments but they just ignored them because most of the fans are happy with their new friendship.

‘I’m glad the fans can accept these photos,’ Junhyung said while smiling.

‘Yeah, our fans are understanding after all but I worry about Sones. Jessica is really famous, you know,’ Kikwang said.

‘It’s nothing. It’s normal if Sones jealous but they can’t prevent their idols from being friends with each other.’

‘Yeah, that’s right, Doojoon hyung. Plus, Key n I are younger than Sica noona. They will understand,’ Dongwoon said.

Then, Dongwoon take out his cell phone n dialing Jessica’s number.

 

Dongwoon: Yoboseyo noona. Are you still sleeping?

Sica: Nope. I just wake up.

Dongwoon: Noona, it’s already 11 am. You are a real sleepy head.

Sica: Yahhhhhh, that’s not the way to talk to ur pretty noona.

Dongwoon: You don’t have any schedule this morning?

Sica: Nope. But we are heading to Kbs’ s building in minutes for the music bank rehearsal. You will be      there too, right?

Dongwoon: Yeah, now we are on our way. We are just coming from your twins Youngstreet.

Sica: My weird oppa must be really annoying. Aiskhh, no one can handle him except me.

Dongwoon: Kekeke..That’s true. By the way, I have uploaded our pictures at Star King in my twitter n cyworld.

Sica: Really? I didn’t see it yet.

Dongwoon: Noona, I’ll show u when we met at music bank later.

Sica: Okay. See u later. Take care, Dongwoon-ahh.

Dongwoon: Okay.Bye bye noona. By the way noona, Junhyung hyung said Hello to you.

Sica: Said Hello back to him. Bye bye dongwoon. See ya.

 

All the beast members are listening carefully to Dongwoon-Sica conversation.

‘Yahh, when did I told you to say Hello to her?’ Junhyung asked him.

‘You didn’t but I know you want to, right? You should be thankful to me, hyung because she said hello back.’

‘Well, I can do it myself because I’m quite closed with her too, now,’ he said proudly.

‘Yeah, right. But you are too shy and coward to call her,’ Donwoon .

‘Yahhhhh!’ Junhyung yelled at their maknae.

 

‘Yahh, Dongwoon. Now you are showing off your relationship with Jessica to us?’ Yoseob asked him jealously.

‘Anniyong. It’s just I’m really closed with her. So, from now on, all of you must bear with it. Don’t’ be jealous,’ Dongwoon jokingly said to his hyungdeul.

‘Aiskhhhh, I want to have a noona from SNSD too,’ Kikwang groaned.

‘By the way, since when our leader likes Jessica?’ Yoseob asked them curiously.

‘Asked him,’ Doojoon answered n pointed at Junhyung.

 

‘It’s not your business,’ Junhyung said coolly.

‘Hyung, are you falling in love with her? I’m telling you. You didn’t have a chance. She’s way too popular with the male celebrities,’ Kikwang told him.

‘Yeah, everybody knew the rumors about her with Suju’s Donghae, DBSK’s Jaejoong, Jay Park, Shinee’s Jonghyun ,’ before Yoseob could continue the listing, Dongwoon interrupted him.

‘Hyung, that’s just rumors. You don’t know anything about Jessica noona.’

 

‘Maknae-ahh, calm down. I’m just telling what I’ve been reading on the internet.’

‘I know n that’s why I don’t like it. Jessica noona is not like that. She’s closed with many people because she is an easy going n sweet girl.’

‘Dongwoon-ahh, you seems know a lot about Jessica-shii,’ Hyunseung told him.

‘I guess. By the way Yoseob hyung, you miss out many more. There are SS501 Hyunjoong, DBSK’s Yoochun, Big Bang’s Top, Jang Geun Suk.’

‘I know about the F4 gang. So, Jessica is part of them?’ Doojoon asked Donwoon.

‘Yeahh, I guess because she is really closed with jaejoong n yoochun sunbaenim, hyunjoong sunbaenim. So, she must be closed with Top sunbaenim too.’

‘Jessica n Top make a very gorgeous couple,’ Kikwang said just to tease Junhyung.

‘Yahhhh, what are you saying?’ Junhyung yelled at him.

All of them are laughing at their joker who seems really jealous at kikwang’s comment.


enjoys this chapter and please drop a comment..:))

doojoon, dujoon, doojun is the same person..it's just that i saw many version of his name..kekeke..

same goes to dongwoon or donwoon..sorry for the inconvinience..:))