chapter 46

Complicated Love

Meanwhile, Donwoon send Jessica to her dorm by taxi. Once they arrived, she hugs him and bids him goodbye. She walks to her apartment and once she’s in front of the front door, someone grabs her wrist.

 

‘Oppa~~’ she said, startled seeing him.

‘Where are you from?’ he asked grimly.

‘I’m from meeting with Junhyung,’ she said quietly.

‘Wow, that’s really great. You just landed from Japan and the 1st thing you did is meeting with him, not me,’ Donghae said sarcastically.

‘Oppa, he’s still sick, okay?’ she said sternly.

‘Sick? Or lovesick?’ he asked.

‘Oppaaa!’ she said loudly.

 

‘What? I’m saying the truth, right?’ he asked cynically.

‘I don’t have any mood to argue with you. Let’s talk tomorrow,’ she told him.

‘No! We must talk, now!’ he said sternly and drags her with him.

He takes her to the rooftop by holding onto her wrist, tightly.

 

‘Oppa, you are hurting me! Let me go!’ she said loudly while pulling her wrist from him.

DOnghae finally lets her wrist when they reached the rooftop. Jessica is rubbing her wrist.

 

‘Mianhe, I didn’t mean to hurt you,’ Donghae apologized.

‘Oppa, I’ve told you. Let’s talk tomorrow. I’m tired now,’ she told him.

‘Tired? Seeing me, talking with me is tiring for you? But, meeting with Junhyung is not?’ he asked sarcastically, holding his anger.

‘That’s not what I mean!’ she said.

‘Who is your boyfriend? Me or Junhyung?’ he asked.

‘You know the answer. Stop asking that stupid question.’

‘No, it’s not stupid because honestly, I’m confused right now whether you are my girlfriend or Junhyung’s,’ he said.

 

‘Oppa, I’m doing this because he’s still sick,’ she said.

‘No, you lie! That’s not the only reason,’ he said sternly.

‘Oppa, please.’

‘You fall in love with him, aren’t you?’ he asked with pains in his heart.

Jessica is startled at his question. She doesn’t know how and what to answer, so, she just gazes down on the floor.

 

‘I take your silent as a yes,’ he said.

‘Oppaa,’ she said while gazing into his sorrow eyes.

‘You love him?’ he asked again, holding his pains.

‘I’m sorry, oppa,’ she said quietly.

Donghae couldn’t believe his hearing, he stares at Jessica and he feels like he is running out of breath.

 

‘You love him?’ he asked again, holding his sadness.

‘Chongmal mianhe, oppa. I didn’t know how it happens and I never asked for it to happen,’ she explains, while holding his hand and holding her tears.

Donghae pushes her hand from his.

 

‘Since when?’ he asked.

‘Oppa….’

‘Since when?!’ he yelled.

‘Since he got into the accident,’ she told him.

‘I knew it. The way you look at him, they way you treat him, the way you act around him are totally different from your other guys’ friends,’ he said, painfully.

‘I’m really sorry, oppa. i..i..’ she stuttered and finally tears rolling down her cheeks.

She’s really sad and angry with herself because she just hurts Donghae so much. Seeing his sorrow eyes, his pain’s voices, make her so sad.

 

Donghae turns around and about to leave when Jessica hugs him from behind, tightly and sobbing so hard on his back.

‘Oppa, I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean to hurt you. I love you, oppa. I love you so much,’ she sobbed.

Donghae is relieved when she said that she loves him. He thought Jessica didn’t love him anymore.

 

‘You love me? I thought you love him,’ he said coldly.

‘I love both of you. What should I do? Please tell me what I should do?’ she sobbed so hard, still hugging Donghae.

Hearing her sobs makes him sad too. He turns around and hugs her, dearly. She’s bawling on his chest, her back is shaking because she is crying so hard.

 

‘Please stop crying,’ he said softly while rubbing her back.

‘i..i…hikkhs..hikkhs..I’m so sorry. I don’t know why this happen to me..hikkhs..hikhhss..I really didn’t know and I never asked for it,’ she sobbed.

Donghae continues hugging her tightly, trying to calm her down. After about 10 minutes, she finally stops crying. Donghae broke their hugs and lifted her chin. He gazes into her red and wet eyes. He gently wipes off her tears on her cheeks and he leans in, kisses her lips, softly and gently.

 

‘Mianhe, oppa,’ she apologized again while gazing at his sorrow face.

‘Stop apologizing,’ he said softly.

‘Oppa, please tell me. What should I do now?’ she asked sadly.

‘I don’t know, Sica. It’s your feeling, not mine. You need to decide by yourself,’ he said quietly.

‘I love you so much, oppa. I do, please believe me,’ she pleads him, tearing again.

‘I believe you,’ he assured her.

‘I don’t know why I ended up like this,’ she said sadly.

‘SIca, you are my girlfriend. I’m jealous when you with other guy and now, I know you love that guy, I’m dying of jealousy, Sica,’ he said to her.

‘I know, I know. I’m really sorry,’ she said, crying again.

‘What do you want to do now? Did he know that we are together again?’ he asked while wiping her tears.

‘No, I didn’t tell him yet,’ she said quietly.

‘I see,’ he said shortly.

 

‘I want to tell him but I don’t know how,’ she told him.

‘Sica, if you choose to be with him, I’ll accept your decision. I’ll not burden you,’ he said earnestly.

‘No, oppa. I don’t know what I want right now. I really don’t know,’ she said miserably.

‘Are you in relationship with him?’

‘No! We just admit our feelings to each other, that’s all,’ she told him.

‘So, what now?’ he asked.

‘Oppa, can you give me times? Times to think straight and clear my miserable’s mind,’ she asked.

‘Of course I can. Remember, you gave me so much times when I was coward to be in a steady relationship with you? And now, it’s my turn to give you times. You can have as much times as you need,’ he told her softly.

‘Kombawo, oppa. Kombawoo,’ she said and hugs him, tightly.

‘Anything for you, my pretty Sica,’ he said, trying to hide his pains.

He is really hurting right now because his girlfriend loves someone else besides him. He doesn’t know how to face the situation but the only thing he knows is that he will fight for her. He doesn’t want to lose her. Before this, he is so confident because he thought Jessica can’t fall in love with other guy besides him but now, he realized that there is another guy in her heart. And he needs to fight for her, to make her realized his undying love for her.

 

Jessica broke their hugs and she tip-toeing, to kiss his lips. After their lips parted, Donghae walks her to her dorm. Donghae kisses her forehead and her lips before she enters her dorm.

‘I love you, pretty Sica,’ he said softly.

‘I love you, fishy,’ she said.

After that, Donghae left and Jessica steps into her dorm, with misery. She’s really miserable right now because of her feelings toward Donghae and Junhyung. She loves both of them and she didn’t want to lose any of them. She knows that it’s really selfish of her but she just couldn’t make her decision. She couldn’t choose between the two guys that she really loves.


enjoy these new chapters...

with both yongsica n haesica moments..huhu..

please don't think sica as a playgirl here..

she's just couldn't choose between both of them becoz she loves both of them..huhu

thanks for ur comments..

keep on dropping ur comment for me..:))