chapter 30

Complicated Love

29 December 2010, SBS Gayo Daejun

Jessica is really exhausted because of SNSD’s hectic schedules. They didn’t have proper rest because they need to rehears and practice for many events. Not only her, but all the girls are exhausted. Today they will pre-record their performance for SBS Gayo Daejun and then they will fly to Japan for the Japan Record Awards (JRA). After JRA tomorrow, they will fly back to Korea to perform at KBS Gayo Daejun. And then, the next day they will perform for MBC Gayo Daejun. That’s how hectic their schedules are.

Jessica is in SNSD’s waiting room, alone, dozing off because of her exhaustion when someone steps into the room and approaches her.

 

‘Hey, you don’t look pretty frowning like that,’ he told her and sits beside her.

‘Oh, oppa. I didn’t notice you are here,’ she said while smiling to him.

‘You are dozing off like always,’ Donghae .

‘That’s my hobby. You can’t blame me,’ she said playfully.

‘Did I appear in your mind while dozing off?’ he asked cheekily.

‘Ani,’ she said coldly.

‘Not at all?’ he asked, sad.

‘Neh, not at all,’ she teased.

‘I get it. I’m slowly losing the space in your heart, right?’ he asked sadly.

‘Aigoo, you are too sensitive and emotional. I’m just joking with you,’ she told him.

 

‘Ani, you are not joking. You are saying the truth,’ he said quietly.

‘Oppa, why are you like this? I didn’t mean to make you sad,’ she said softly while holding his hand.

‘I know. I’m just teasing you too,’ he said playfully.

‘Now, you are mean,’ she said and pouted.

‘Do you want me to kiss you?’ he asked.

‘What? Noooo,’ she said loudly.

‘Then, why are you pouting like that? You know that I can’t resist kissing you when you pouted,’ he told her cheekily.

‘Oppaaaa,’ she whined shyly.

 

Donghae chuckles seeing her cuteness.

‘You are too cute and too adorable, you know that, right?’ he asked her jokingly.

‘I know,’ she said proudly.

‘Aigoo, my pretty Sica,’ he said and pinched her cheek.

‘Aww, stop pinching me,’ she whined.

‘Your cheeks are too cute. That’s why I can’t resist from pinching them,’ he told her.

‘Whatever,’ she said and rolls her eyes at him.

 

‘Sica-ah, sorry because sometimes I tend to ignore you but believe me, that’s not my intention,’ he told her.

‘I know. I get it, oppa.’

‘That’s one of the reasons why I can’t be in a relationship right now. I cannot give full commitments whenever I’m busy,’ he said, feeling really sorry for her.

‘I know oppa. Don’t worry,’ she said softly.

‘I want you to stop feeling like a pathetic for me,’ he told her.

‘What? I never felt that way,’ she denied.

‘Don’t lie. I know how you are feeling. You feel like you are a pathetic girl, right?’ he asked while gazing into her eyes.

‘i…i…’

‘Please stop feeling that way. It hurts me too,’ he said.

‘I’m sorry, oppa. I just couldn’t help but think that way,’ she said quietly.

 

‘Sica-ah, you know what is the most important thing for me? It’s your happiness. I want you to be happy. I’ll give anything to make you happy,’ he said earnestly.

‘Do you know what my happiness is?’ she asked.

‘What?’

‘You. You are my happiness, oppa,’ she said softly.

‘It’s the same with me, Sica. Do you know that I’m thinking to quit from be an idol because I want to be with you? But I can’t do that because of my contract,’ he told her.

‘Oppa, you don’t need to do that,’ she said.

‘I hate myself so much because I’m such a coward, because I can’t be with you. I really2 hate myself for that. I hate myself for make you suffered so much. I hate myself because I can’t make you happy, because I can’t be in a relationship with you,’ he said earnestly, tears in his eyes.

‘Oppaaa, don’t say that. Don’t hate yourself because I don’t hate you. I love you, so much. If this is the only way for us, for our love, so just let it be this way. Just be like this until the right moment for us comes,’ she told him tenderly.

 

He gazes into her eyes.

‘It’s hurting me so much seeing you sad because of me,’ he told her.

‘No, don’t be like that because it’s hurting me too when you hurt,’ she said while smiling.

‘I hope the right times for us will come soon and then, we can be a happy couple, the HaeSica couple,’ he said playfully.

‘Neh, that’s right. I think that times will come soon. Trust me,’ she said while caressing his face.

‘I miss you doing this to me,’ he said while smiling to her.

He really loves it when she caresses his face.

 

‘I miss doing this to you,’ she told him, smiling.

‘Now, my exhaustion gone just because of you,’ he said cheekily.

‘Really?’

‘Neh, before I met you, I’m really tired but now, I’m so energetic,’ he said brightly.

‘Liar!’

‘I’m saying the truth,’ he told her.

‘Yeah, right,’ she said sarcastically.

 

‘I need to go now for our practice session,’ he told her.

‘Ah, okay.’

‘Before that, I want something from you,’ he said.

‘What is it?’ she asked while looking at him.

‘This… Chuppp,’ he gives a peck on her lips.

‘Oppaaa!’ she said loudly while Donghae just leave her while grinning widely.

Jessica is smiling widely too. She’s so happy after having her moments with Donghae.

 

After that, she’s gathered with her members, for their rehearsal. After rehearsing for 3 times, they are taking a break. Jessica sits at a corner, by herself. She’s really like being alone when she’s tired and exhausted. She occasionally yawns because she’s sleepy.

 

‘Are you sleepy, sleepy head?’ Junhyung asked her.

Jessica, who didn’t notice his presence, is really shocked.

‘Yahhh, you surprised me!’ she said while hitting his arm.

‘Sorry. You look so sleepy and tired,’ he said.

‘I’m sleepy and tired. I want to sleep NOW,’ she whined.

‘If you want to sleep, I’m offering my shoulder,’ he told her while patting his shoulder.

‘Really?’ she asked.

Junhyung just nodded and Jessica leans her head on his shoulder, trying to get some rest by closing her eyes.

 

She is just enjoying her moment with Junhyung when someone called Junhyung.

‘Junhyung oppa, we need to practice for our special stage now,’ she said.

‘Ahh, okay, Jiyeon-ah,’ he said.

Jessica lifted her head from his shoulder, feeling slightly unease with Jiyeon because she interrupts her moments with Junhyung.

 

‘Mianhe, Jessica onnie. We need to practice now,’ Jiyeon told her.

‘It’s okay,’ she said.

‘Jiyeon-ah, you go 1st. I’ll follow you later,’ he told her.

Jiyeon just nodded and walks away from YongSica.

 

‘So, are you having fun doing special stage with T-Ara?’ she asked, jealous.

‘Of course! They are cute and pretty, unlike you,’ he told her.

‘Yahhhh!’ she yelled.

‘I’m saying the truth. If B2st has special stage with SNSD, I don’t want to pair with you. I want someone pretty,’ he .

‘I don’t want you too!’ she said loudly and pouted.

‘Really?’ he asked while smirking.

‘Of course! I have my Donwoon. Why should I pair with you?’ she said coldly.

‘Donwoon like Seohyun,’ he told her.

‘Well, I’ll be with Doojun,’she said.

‘Doojun like Hyoyeon while Kikwang, Hyunseung and Yoseob like Yoona. And I don’t like you,’ he again.

‘Fine, if we have special stage, I’ll not participate in it. I’ll back off and let my members do it,’ she told him coldly.

Junhyung chuckles seeing her cold face.

 

‘Are you mad? Are you jealous with me?’ he asked.

‘Jealous with you? Ewww, why should I?’ she denied.

‘Then, why are you showing that ugly sad face again?’ he asked.

‘I’m always ugly, so, I can’t do anything. If you don’t want to look at my ugly face, just stay away from me,’ she snapped at him icily.

‘Why are you so sensitive recently?’ he asked her.

‘No, I’m not,’ she said shortly.

‘Yes, you are. I noticed it,’ he told her.

 

‘Whatever. Just go for your practice with your pretty T-Ara,’ she said sarcastically.

‘Ah, that’s right. I wonder why I’m wasting my time with you here,’ he said playfully.

‘Yahhh, Yong Junhyung! I hate you!’ she yelled.

‘But I like you,’ he said cheekily and left her while showing his wicked smiles.

Jessica is so surprised hearing his last words. Her heart is beating unusually and her cheeks are burning. She just couldn’t understand why she’s feeling like that with Junhyung, recently.

 

-Jessica pov-

Jung Jessica, get a grip of yourself!

He just said that to tease you!..

OMG, why am I feeling like this with Junhyung?

I don’t understand my feeling.

When he’s with me, teasing me, I feel so happy.

Seeing his smiles warm me. Just like Fishy oppa’s smiles.

-end pov-

 

 

‘Hi, Sica,’ Top greeted her.

‘Oh, oppa. Hi,’ she said while smiling to him.

She didn’t realize when Top approached her. He’s already sat beside her.

 

‘You look pale and tired,’ Top told her.

‘I know. I’m exhausted,’ she said quietly.

‘Poor you. I heard that you are going to pre-record your performance for today,’ he said.

‘Neh, oppa. We need to fly to Japan for the JRA,’ she told him.

‘I know. And you will fly back to Korea after your performance tomorrow, right? What a schedule for you,’ he said.

‘It’s really tiring but we can’t do anything. We are still rookie in Japan. So, we need to do our best,’ she said.

‘Sometimes I wonder where you get your strengths from. Not only you, all SNSD members,’ he told her.

‘I don’t know either,’ she said playfully.

Top chuckles at her playfulness.

 

Jessica yawns again and stretching her neck.

‘Urghhh, I want to sleep,’ she groaned.

‘You want to borrow my shoulder?’ he asked.

‘Eh?’ she’s startled.

‘Well, I’m just offering my shoulder for you to get some rest. I’m not taking advantage of you,’ he said when he saw her startled reaction.

‘Ani. I’m not thinking that way. I’m just scared of your fans and admirers,’ she said jokingly.

‘There are no fans in here. And admirers? I don’t think I have any admirers,’ he told her.

‘Yeah, right. You have bunch of admirers among the idols, you should know that,’ she told him.

‘Really?’

‘Neh and GD oppa too,’ she said.

 

‘I don’t have any closed friends among the idols except 2NE1, JYJ hyungdeul and Hyunjoong hyung and you,’ he said.

‘Poor you. Alone and friendless,’ she .

‘Neh, poor me. But I don’t really care because I have a great friend like you,’ he told her.

‘Really?’

‘Neh,’ he said.

‘Wow, I didn’t know I’m that special to you,’ she said playfully.

‘You know but you just pretend like you don’t know,’ he told her seriously.

‘Oppaaa,’

‘keke.. Just ignored me. Now, you want to borrow my shoulder or not? My offer is still opens,’ he said.

‘Of course I want. And, don’t regret it because my head is heavy,’ she said jokingly.

‘Of course your head is heavy because you are the sleepy head,’ he .

She pouted and rested her head on Top’s shoulder. She closed her eyes because she’s too tired and sleepy. She’s thankful to Top but she’s also feeling a bit uncomfortable.

 

-jessica pov-

This feeling is not the same when I’m with Junhyung.

Resting my head on Top oppa’s shoulder didn’t give me the same warm feeling when I’m with Junhyung or Donghae oppa.

How I wish Junhyung is the one with me right now..

Aishh, that Jiyeon! She disturbed my moments with the joker..

 

Wait, did I just feeling the same with Junhyung and Donghae oppa?

No,no..it can’t be..I love Donghae oppa and Junhyung is just my closed friends..

I shouldn’t have the same feeling with both of them..

That’s right. Donghae oppa give me the special feeling whereas Junhyung……….

 

But why I’m jealous when he’s with hyomin and jiyoen?

No, I’m not jealous.. it’s just that I don’t……

I don’t know….urghhhhhhh…..

-end pov-

 

‘Sica, wakes up,’ Top said and touched her hand.

‘I’m awake. I don’t really fall asleep. Mweyo?’ she asked while lifting her head from his broad shoulder.

‘Because we need to rehears right now,’ GD told her.

‘Oh, Jiyong oppa. You are here,’ she said in surprised.

‘Neh, I saw you resting on Tabbie’s shoulder,’ GD .

‘He insisted me to do that. So, I just did it gladly,’ she said jokingly.

‘I insisted because I don’t want to see the sleepy head fallen asleep on the chair,’ Top told her.

‘I’m already used to fall asleep while sitting or even standing,’ she said.

‘That’s the real sleepy head,’ GD said to her.

‘And you are a sleepy head too. Seunghyun oppa told me,’ she told GD.

‘Yes, I am,’ GD said proudly and makes her laughs.

 

‘See you later. We need to go now,’ GD said.

‘Neh.’

‘See you later, Sica. And see you in Japan,’ Top said to her.

‘Neh, oppa. Byeee.’

GTop leave her and she’s heading to Suju’s waiting room, looking for Donghae.

 

to be continue...........


preview

Junhyung, Donwoon and Key laugh at her. After that, she’s out of their sight.

 

‘Ohoo, you got a present from the ice princess, hyung,’ Key .

‘Well, it’s my birthday present. Nothing special,’ Junhyung said casually.

‘Of course it’s special because it’s from my noona,’ Donwoon told him playfully.

‘Yeh, right. Your special noona,’ Junhyung said.


enjoy this new chapters..

thanks for all ur comments..

please drop ur comment for this new chapters...:))

no silent readers pleaseeeeee..