chapter 72

Complicated Love

With MILO gang

Hyunjoong, Jaejoong, Top and Yoochun are waiting for Jessica at a private club.

‘So, any of you have met with her new boyfriend before?’ Jae asked.

‘I did,’ Top said.

‘So, how is he?’ Hyunjoong asked.

‘What I can say is that he loves Sica so much, just like I love her,’ Top told.

 

‘Seunghyun-ah, is it okay for you to meet with them now? If not, you can go. Don’t force yourself,’ Yoochun told him.

‘No, it’s okay, hyung. I need to face this, I need to accept the fact that she’s someone else girlfriend right now. I need to see her with him right in front of my eyes, so that I can forget about her,’ Top said painfully.

‘I’m really sorry for you. Honestly, I prefer her with you,’ Hyunjoong told.

‘Neh, me too. I never thought she will choose that guy,’ Yoochun said.

‘Love is not something we can control,’ Jae told them.

 

‘I know but, I think he’s not suitable for her. You know what I mean, right?’ Hyunjoong told Jae.

‘What? That he is still a rookie while Sica is a top idol?’ Jae asked.

‘Neh, something like that,’ Hyunjoong said.

‘Beast is really popular right now. They are not rookies anymore,’ Top told.

‘Well, maybe but we know Sica, right? She with her princess syndrome,’ Yoochun said.

‘Why? Are you saying that he can’t give everything to her?’ Jae asked.

‘Neh, I mean of course he will give her his loves but it’s not all about love. She needs someone that is stable,’ Hyunjoong told.

 

‘Yah, Sica is not materialistic, if that’s what you mean,’ Jae told.

‘I know but I just want the best for our Sica,’ Hyunjoong said.

‘I know, me too. But, this guy defeated Lee Donghae, the only guy that she ever loved. So, he must be really special,’ Jae told him.

‘That’s right, hyung. That’s what I think when she chose him over Donghae. He beats me and the almighty Donghae, so, he must be a really great guy,’ Top told his hyungdeul.

‘I hope so. We will see how great he is later,’ Yoochun said.

‘Yah, don’t be too hard on him. Sica will not like it,’ Jae told.

‘I know,’ both Hyunjoong and Yoochun said in unison.

 

 

‘Hi oppa!’ an angelic voice greeted them, happily.

‘Hi, Sica,’ they greeted back.

They saw her walks into the room by holding hand with a good-looking guy, her boyfriend.

 

‘Oppadeul, this is Junhyung,’ she told them.

‘And Junhyung, this is my special oppas. Hyunjoong oppa, Jae oppa, Yoochun oppa and Seunghyun oppa,’ she introduced them.

‘Anniyonghaseyo, sunbaemin. I’m Yong Junhyung,’ he greeted nervously and bows to them.

‘Just called us hyung,’ Jae told kindly.

 

Jessica sits on the couch with Junhyung on her left side. She is smiling brightly. Top feels heartache seeing her with Junhyung. He tries his best to control his feelings while Jessica smiles guiltily to him. She still feels guilty for breaking his heart and this situation is awkward for her.

‘So, you are Junhyung. We always heard about you from Sica,’ Hyunjoong told.

‘Ah, neh, hyung,’ Junhyung said, slightly stuttered.

 

Jessica grips his hand and interlocked their fingers on his laps. He gets strength from her grips.

‘So, how long are you together?’ Yoochun asked.

‘One and a half months,’ she told.

‘How long did you know each other?’ Hyunjoong asked Junhyung.

‘I think about 4 months,’ he told.

‘Ani, it’s almost 5 months,’ she corrected him.

 

‘You don’t even remember that?’ Hyunjoong asked cynically.

Junhyung is startled at his words.

 

‘Oppa~’ Jessica said to Hyunjoong.

‘What? I’m saying the truth. He doesn’t remember whereas Seunghyun here remembers everything about you,’ he told her.

‘Hyung,’ Top said.

 

‘I’m sorry because I can’t really remember about that but I guaranteed you, I remember everything else about Sica,’ Junhyung told sternly.

‘Really?’ Yoochun asked cynically.

‘Neh,’ he said confidently.

 

‘Guys, stop it,’ Jae told his friends.

‘Oppa, if you continue behaving like this, I will leave now,’ she threatens them.

‘No, it’s okay. I know why all of you acting like this. It’s because you care about Sica so much. I understand,’ Junhyung told.

‘See, he understands our intentions,’ Hyunjoong told.

Jessica sighed at her oppadeul.

 

After that, they are enjoying their foods. Only Jae and Top talk with Junhyung whereas Hyunjoong and Yoochun still acting cold with him. The duos only talk to Jessica.

‘Excuse me, I need to use the restroom,’ she told them.

‘Okay,’ Junhyung said while smiling.

 

After Jessica is gone, they started to ask Junhyung with so many questions.

‘So, I heard when Sica was searching for you like crazy. Did you have fun make her sad and suffer?’ Hyunjoong asked.

‘No, that’s not my intention. I just don’t want to disturb her relationship with Donghae, that’s why I avoided her,’ he told him.

‘Ah, really? So, why did you come back?’ Yoochun asked.

‘Because I couldn’t bear let her suffered like that. My members told me about her and I immediately came back for her,’ he said.

 

‘So, do you really love her?’ Jae asked.

‘Of course, I love her with my all my heart,’ he told earnestly.

‘Okay, good enough for me,’ Jae said.

 

‘Are you willing to do anything for her?’ Hyunjoong asked.

‘Yes.’

‘Like what?’ Yoochun asked.

‘Like I will let her go to Donghae if she’s not happy with me and I would die to protect her,’ Junhyung told.

‘You will let her go to Donghae?’ Top asked.

‘I mean if later on, she realized that I’m not the only one she really loves, then, I will let her go because all I want is her happiness. I want her to be happy and if she’s happy with someone else, I’m happy too.. But, I know she really loves me and so do I. So, I will always protect her and will fight for our loves. I will never leave her no matter what happen,’ Junhyung said sincerely and sternly.

 

All the guys surprised at his kindness and his strong loves for Jessica especially Hyunjoong and Yoochun.

‘Satisfied now?’ Jae asked his friends, playfully.

‘Well, yeah. Sorry, Junhyung. Now, I’m relieved that she chose you, not Donghae,’ Hyunjoong said and smiles to him.

‘Yeah, me too,’ Yoochun is smiling too.

 

Junhyung nodded and smiles to them. Now, he’s relieved too because the duos can accept him. He glances at Top and jealousy started to arise in his heart. Even though Jessica is with him, Junhyung can’t help but feel jealous towards Top because for him, Top is always cooler than him.

Top is good looking, famous, rich and everything. He and Jessica are really fit for each other. That’s why Junhyung always feel threaten by Top’s presence in Jessica’s life besides the almighty Donghae. Junhyung quickly snapped out of his thought when he saw Jessica.

 

Jessica notices that both Hyunjoog and Yoochun acted differently towards Junhyung. She’s thankful and happy because they can get along now. After about 2 hour, YongSica excused themselves and leave the club. She needs to go back home early because she has CF shooting on the next day.

‘So, how are my MILO oppadeul?’ she asked.

‘They are scary at 1st especially Hyunjoong and Yoochun hyung. But, later on, they are nice to me,’ he told while driving.

‘They are nice and kind. They did that because they care for me,’ she told him.

‘I know. Jae hyung is really kind,’ he said.

 

‘What about Top oppa?’ she asked.

‘Yah, I already know him before. So, of course he is kind and cool,’ he told, with jealousy.

‘Are you still jealous with Tabbie oppa?’ she asked, teasingly.

‘Neh, mwe?’ he asked.

‘Aigoo, stop being jealous. We are just friends,’ she told.

‘I know,’ he said without smiling.

 

Jessica leans in and gives a peck on his cheek

‘Smile now,’ she told.

‘I will if you kiss me here,’ he said while pointing to his lips.

‘You are driving right now,’ she told.

Junhyung chuckles and then he smiles.

 

 

‘See you,’ she said casually once they arrived at her dorm.

‘Neh, I will call you later,’ he told.

He leans in and kisses her lips, softly and gently.

 

‘Bye, drive carefully,’ she told from outside the car.

‘Neh, go inside,’ he told.

Jessica gives a flying kiss to him and walks into the building. He drove off when she is out of his sight.