chapter 7

Complicated Love

During KBS’s Music Bank

‘Sica noona!’ Dongwoon called her.

‘Owh, Dongwoon ahh.’

Jessica approaches Dongwoon who is talking with Key outside Beast’s waiting room.

 

‘Did you see the pictures that I posted?’ Donwoon asked her.

‘Not yet,’ she said shortly.

‘Come, let me show you. I bought my notebook,’ Dongwoon said excitedly while dragging Jessica with him, into his waiting room.

Jessica just follows Dongwoon with Key walking beside them. Once they entered Beast’s waiting room, all the b2st members are in there. They are all startled seeing Dongwoon with Jessica in their waiting room.

 

‘Hyungdeul, this is Jessica noona,’ Dongwoon introduced her to s.

‘Anniyonghaseyo, SNSD’s Jessica imnida,’ Jessica formally greeted them and bows.

‘Anniyonghaseyo, we are Beast,’ they greeted her and bow too.

‘Hi, Jessica. We meet again,’ Doojoon said to her.

‘Hi, Doojon-ah,’ Jessica said with smiles.

‘So, Jessica-shi, you are our maknae’s favorite noona?’ Hyunseung asked her playfully.

‘Owh, he said that? I’m her favorite noona? Dongwoon-ah, you never said that to me directly,’ Jessica .

‘Whatever,’ Dongwoon said shortly.

 

‘Yahh, who taught you to talk like that to your  noona?’ Jessica asked him.

‘You,’ Dongwoon said playfully while pointing at Jessica.

‘But, you are not my favorite dungseng. My favorite is Kibum here,’ Jessica said while holding Key’s arm while Key just smiling proudly.

‘Noona!!!’ Dongwoon yelled at her.

All of them laugh at the maknae who looks gloomy.

‘Yah, maknae-ah. Are you sulking? Wahh, I never see this side of you,’ Yoseob .

‘That’s true. I never see you sulking before,’ Kikwang too.

‘Aigoo, my dungseng is sulking?’ Jessica asked him playfully.

‘Ani. I’m not sulking,’ Donwoon said.

‘Haha.. Mianhe, I’m joking. Of course you are my favorite dungseng,’ Jessica said.

‘Sica noona, I’m your favorite dungseng,’ Key told her.

‘The truth is noona has too many dungseng,’ Dongwoon said jokingly.

‘But no one can beat me because I’m her Ken,’ Key said while smirking.

Dongwoon pretending to ignore Key’s last words while the others just laughing at him. Then, Junhyung enters the room.

 

‘Owh, you are here,’ Junhyung said, slightly startled seeing Jessica in the room.

‘Anniyong, Junhyung-ah. Where are you from? Wondering outside female idols’ waiting room?’ she asked him, playfully.

‘Aniya. I just met with my friends,’ Junhyung said.

‘Liar! You must be waiting for the female idols outside, right?’ Kikwang .

‘Yahhhh, I’m not like you,’ he yelled to Kikwang. Jessica chuckles at their bickering.

 

‘What are you doing here?’ Junhyung asked Jessica.

‘Mweyo? You didn’t like I’m here,’ she asked him jokingly.

‘Ani….’

‘Owh, you didn’t like it. Okay, I’ll go,’ Jessica is just playing around with him.

‘No, that’s not what I mean. Of course I like you are here,’ Junhyung blurted.

‘You like Jessica?’ hyunseung .

‘Yahhhh!’ Junhyung yelled in embarrassment. He is really embarrassed right now, he didn’t dare to look at Jessica.

Jessica chuckles seeing the others teasing Junhyung and seeing him being so shy are new to her.

‘I’m just joking with you. I’m here because Dongwoon dragged me here,’ she told him.

 

‘Noona, this is the pictures,’ Dongwoon shows her their pictures in his twitter and cyworld.

Jessica and Key look at the pictures and the comments that the fans leave.

‘I think I’ll be bashed because I took pictures together with the cool and handsome b2st’s members,’ she said.

‘Noona, we will be bashed because being closed with SNSD’s Jessica,’ Dongwoon told her.

‘That’s right. Your thousands of fanboys will kill us, especially me because of that picture,’ Junhyung said.

‘Aniya. They will understand, plus, I’m not that famous,’ Jessica told him.

 

‘Not famous?’ Doojon asked, astonished.

‘That’s right. Being the 3rd most popular female idols in Korea is totally not famous at all,’ Dongwoon said cynically.

‘3rd most popular?’ Jessica asked, surprised.

‘You didn’t know?’ Dongwoon asked her.

‘Ani. I didn’t look at the ranks so often,’ she said as a matter of fact.

‘You are the 3rd most popular female idols in Korea after Taeyeon-shi and Yoona-shi, now you know,’ Dongwoon told her.

‘I think you are 2nd now. From the latest ranking,’ Key told her.

‘Yahh, you guys always look at the ranking?’ she asked them.

‘Neh, mweyo?’ Key asked.

‘Ani. It’s just I think the ranks, I don’t know. Just ignore me,’ she said.

‘Ice princess Jessica is too cool to look at the ranks,’ Doojon .

‘Yahhh!’ she slightly yelled at him.

 

‘Why are you so quiet, hyung?’ Kikwang asked Junhyung who is busy staring at Jessica.

‘Neh, I think you being so quiet today,’ Yoseob .

‘Are you okay, Junhyung? Are you not feeling well?’ Jessica asked him, concern.

‘Erkk, ani. I’m fine, I’m okay,’ he stuttered. Jessica smiles sweetly at him and that’s make his heart beating so fast, and he quickly look away from her because his cheeks are burning.

 

‘Ah, I need to go now. The girls must be searching for me,’ Jessica said.

‘Okay, let me…..’ before Dongwoon could finish his words, Doojoon cuts in.

‘Junhyung hyung can walks you to your waiting room.’

‘It’s okay. I can go by myself,’ she said, feeling weird.

‘I can walk you there because I want to meet with my friend Ukiss’s Eli in his room,’ Junhyung quickly said.

‘Ahh, okay. Let’s go. See you later, guys,’ Jessica said to them.

‘See ya, Jessica,’ they said back.

‘See you later, noona,’ Donwoon said while Jessica patting his back.

Both Jessica and Junhyung walk out of the room, together, thanks to the clever Doojoon.

 

'Since when Junhyung hyun is friend with Eli-shi?' Dongwoon quietly asked Kikwang, afraid if Key will listen to him.

'That's only his excuse,' Kikwang told him and both of them burst out laughing.