chapter 24

Complicated Love

When Donghae is out of her sight, she quickly take a cab and heading to B2st’s apartment. Once she arrived, she quickly looking for their apartment. After about 5 minutes, she found it. She’s standing in front of B2st’s doorway.

 

-jessica pov-

What am I doing? I’m crazy, right?

Standing in front of males idol’s house at this late night.

I never been to any male idols’ house except Suju’s and that’s only for Donghae oppa.

But I need to apologized to Junhyung because I forgot, or honestly, I didn’t even know his birthday..

Why I care so much about him? He’s just a friend for me, right? Like others.

But why am I feeling a bit different?

-end pov-

 

‘Noona!’

‘Oh, Donwoon-ah. Did you get the cake?’ she asked.

‘Neh, lucky you because most of the bakery shops are closed already,’ he told her, catching his breath because he’s been running.

‘Kombawo, Donwoon-ah,’ she thanked him.

‘Come on. Let’s meet with Junhyung hyung,’ Donwoon said while opening the door with his key.

‘Your manager is here?’

‘Nope, he’s not here tonight. Lucky you, again,’ he said jokingly.

‘Thank god,’ she sighed.

 

Once he opens the door, they steps into the dorm.

‘Noona, wait here for a second. I need to check my members first,’ he told her.

‘Arasso.’

Donwoon walks into the leaving room and saw all s except Junhyung, are watching TV.

‘Guys, a girl is here,’ Donwoon told them.

‘Girl?!!’

‘Sssshhh, keep quiet,’ Donwoon said.

‘Who?’ Doojun asked.

‘My noona, Jessica noona,’ he said while smiling.

‘Sica is here?’ Doojun asked in surprised.

‘Neh.’

‘I think she’s here for our moody joker, right?’ Hyunseung asked him.

‘Bingo!’ Donwoon said.

‘Where is she? Let’s her in,’ Kikwang told him.

Donwoon heads to the front door and brings her to the leaving room.

 

‘Hi, guys!’ she greeted them.

‘Hi, Sica!’

‘Hi, noona!’

‘Sorry, I’m late for the party,’ she apologized.

‘It’s not a party. It’s just a little celebration,’ Doojun told her.

‘Where is our birthday boy?’ she asked, looking around for Junhyung.

‘In the room, he’s not in the mood,’ Hyunseung told her.

‘Mweyo? It’s his birthday, he should be happy,’ she said.

‘I don’t know why. May be because you were not here, noona,’ Yoseob said jokingly.

‘Yeah, right,’ she rolled her eyes at him.

 

‘Noona, you just got 10 minutes left before today is gone,’ Donwoon said while looking at his watch.

‘That’s right! Quickly, bring him outside,’ she said and takes the cake from Donwoon.

She sets the candles on the cake with Yoseob, Kikwang and Hyunseung helping her. While Doojun and Donwoon get into the room, to bring their joker.

Kikwang turn off all the lights in the leaving room, the only source of light is from the candle on the cake. Jessica is holding the cake, waiting for Junhyung.

 

Meanwhile in the room, Junhyung is laying down in his bed, staring blankly at the ceiling. His mind is thinking about Jessica. He’s actually planning to celebrate his birthday with her but he’s unlucky because she’s already has a date with that Donghae. She doesn’t even know that today is his birthday. He lets out a heavy sighed. He really wanted to hear her wishes him ‘happy birthday’, but he will never get the chance. He thought of calling her but he doesn’t want to disturb her date with Donghae. In 10 minutes, his birthday will gone and he needs to wait for another year for his next birthday, to celebrate with Jessica, if he ever gets the chance.

 

‘Hyunggg, let’s come outside for a second,’ suddenly Donwoon said to him.

‘Mweyo?’

‘Come on, Junhyung. We need to show you something,’ Doojun said.

‘Can’t we wait for tomorrow? I’m sleepy,’ he told them.

‘No, we can’t. This is really special. I bet you will definitely happy when you see this,’ Doojun told him brightly.

‘I’m too lazy to get up,’ Junhyung said.

‘Hyung, come on or not, you will regret it for the rest of your life,’ DOnwoon said while pulling him from the bed.

‘Aishhh, arasso,’ he sighed and follow s.

 

Once he steps outside the room, it’s so dark and he only sees a dim of light not far away from him. Kikwang, Yoseob and Hyunseung are standing in front of Jessica, covering her from Junhyung’s sight.

‘What is this? We already celebrate my birthday. There’s no need for this kind of surprised,’ Junhyung said lazily.

Then, suddenly he heard a very angelic voice, a familiar voice, a voice that he misses to hear, a voice that always make him happy and smiles. The voice is singing a birthday song for him. He looks the way where the voices come from, and there, he saw her. She’s singing while holding a cake. Now he knows the dim of light that he saw is coming from the candles on the cake. She slowly walks to him while still singing and Junhyung is just standing there, speechless and surprised seeing her in his dorm and most importantly, she knows his birthday.

Happy birthday to you

Happy birthday to you

Happy birthday to dear Junhyung

Happy birthday to youuuuuuuuuu

 

‘Happy birthday, joker. Sorry because I’m too late,’ she said softly.

She is standing right in front of him with smiles on her face.

‘Stop staring at my pretty face. Make a wish and just blow the candles already,’ she said playfully.

Junhyung chuckles and before he blows the candles, he makes a wish. A wish that only he knows. After he’s done, all s are clapping their hands and cheering while Kikwang turn on the lights back.

 

‘Noona, you barely make it! It’s 12.01 am now,’ Donwoon said loudly.

‘Thank god!’ she said, relieved.

Junhyung can’t stop from smiling. Seeing her in his dorm, singing birthday song for him, is like a dream come true.

 

‘Hyung, finally you are smiling. You were so gloomy before even though it was your birthday,’ Yoseob .

‘Mweyo? Why are you sad? Something happened?’ Jessica asked, concern.

She gives the cake to Hyunseung.

 

‘Ani. They are just making up story,’ Junhyung told her.

‘Mianhe. I didn’t know it was your birthday celebration. I forgot today is your birthday. Chongmal mianhe,’ she apologized.

‘You forgot or you didn’t even know that today is my birthday?’ he asked.

‘Ermm, honestly, I don’t know it’s your birthday. Mianhe,’ she apologized again.

‘It’s okay, I get it,’ he said.

 

‘Why didn’t you tell me that it’s your birthday? If you tell me, I’ll definitely celebrate with all of you,’ she said.

‘It’s nothing special. Just a birthday,’ he told her.

‘Of course it’s special! Sorry, because I didn’t buy any present for you,’ she apologized again.

‘It’s okay. You being here, wishing me, is the best present for me,’ he said softly while gazing and smiling to her.

Jessica’s heart skipped a bit hearing his words and seeing his smiles. She can feel that her face becomes hot. She quickly looks away because she doesn’t want Junhyung to notice her red cheeks. This is the first time Junhyung makes her blushed and she doesn’t understand why she’s acting and feeling like that. She started to feel something different with him, recently.

The other B2st members are just smiling seeing the two.

 

‘But, I’ll not let you away without present. You need to get me special present for redemption,’ he told her.

‘Redemption for what?’

‘Redemption for not knowing my birthday and wishing me too late,’ he said while showing his famous wicked smiles.

‘Aishh, arasso,’ she sighed.

 

‘Come on, let’s eat the cake!’ Yoseob yelled excitedly.

Hyunseung already serves the cake on the table while Doojun and Kikwang are getting the drinks and plates in the kitchen.

Junhyung sits beside Jessica, on the couch.

 

‘Where did you buy the cake?’ he asked her.

‘Donwoon bought it for me. I’m really thankful to him. Donwoon-ah, kombawo,’ she said while smiling to Donwoon.

‘Anything for my pretty Sica noona,’ Donwoon said cutely.

‘Aww, that’s so sweet of you,’ she said.

‘So, how’s your date?’ Junhyung asked her.

‘Let’s not talk about it for now, okay? It’s your birthday celebration, we should talk about you. Not about me,’ she told him.

‘Ahh, right,’ he said shortly.

He’s happy because she chose not to talk about her date with Donghae. Honestly, he’s asking because he just wants to show her that he cares for her.

 

to be continue....


enjoy these chapters..

please drop ur comment for me..:)))