chapter 59

Complicated Love

At B2st dorm

‘Guys, take care,’ Junhyung said to s.

‘Take care, Jun-ah,’ Doojun said while giving him a one arm hug.

‘Hyung, please come back soon,’ Yosoeb said.

‘Yahh, I’ll be gone just for 2 weeks. Then, I’ll be back as the new Yong Junhyung,’ he said playfully, trying to hide his pains.

 

‘Hyung, I’m really sorry,’ Donwoon said quietly.

‘Yah, maknae. Why did you keep on apologizing? It’s not your fault and I never blame your noona,’ Junhyung told.

‘I know but I still feeling guilty,’ Donwoon said.

‘Enough2. I’ll be back in 2 weeks. So, don’t miss me too much,’ Junhyung said jokingly.

‘We will not,’ Hyunseung and Kikwang said.

‘Remember, if anyone asked about me, don’t tell. Just keep is as a secret,’ he reminds them.

‘Arasso, we know,’ they said.

‘Okay, bye. I’ll see you in 2 weeks,’ he said casually.

 

s send him to the car park. Their agency’s car will send Junhyung to his destination. Junhyung requested 2 weeks break from his agency because he needs times to calm his mind and to heal the wound in his heart. These whole weeks without Jessica in his life, really2 makes him so sad and heartbroken. He can’t do anything right and always dozing off and lost in his thought. He can’t focus on his practices and everything.

That’s why s suggested him to take a break. They ask their manager to help them asking their sansaenim’s permission. And their sansaenim lets Junhyung takes a break because Junhyung used his old injuries as the excuses. He said his leg sometimes still aching even though that’s totally a lie.

After Junhyung is gone, all the B2st members back in their dorm. Resting in their living room when someone buzzing their front door’s bell. Donwoon lazily walks to the front door and he’s so shocked when he saw the guest.

 

‘Noona, what are you doing here?’ he asked.

‘I need to see Junhyung. Where is he?’ she asked impatiently.

‘Hyung? He…he…,’ Donwoon stuttered.

Jessica quickly storms into the dorm.

 

‘Junhyung-ah!’ she called him while entering the leaving room.

All the B2st members are so shocked seeing her in their dorm. Jessica is looking around for Junhyung but he’s nowhere in sight.

 

‘Where is he?’ she asked them.

‘Why are you looking for him?’ Hyunseung asked, a bit cold.

‘I need to see him. Please tell me where is he,’ she begged.

‘For what? To hurt him even more?’ Doojun asked.

‘Please, I know all of you hate me right now. But, I really need to see him,’ she begged again, holding her tears.

‘No, we can’t tell you,’ Kikwang said sternly.

She started to cry when all of them refused to tell her about Junhyung.

 

‘Noona,’ Donwoon said and places his arm on her shoulder.

‘Where is he, Donwoon-ah?’ she asked with tears.

‘Hyung is gone. He takes a short break,’ Donwoon told her.

‘But, you do know where he is, right?’ she asked.

‘We know but we can’t tell you that, noona,’ Yosoeb said.

‘Please, I beg you,’ she sobbed.

‘No, we can’t. Sorry, Junhyung doesn’t want anyone to know his whereabouts because he needs to calm his mind and heal his broken heart,’ Hyunseung said cynically.

 

‘Hyung, stop it,’ Donwoon told him.

‘Mweyo? It’s the truth. Besides, why did you want to see him anyway? You already have Donghae,’ Doojun said.

‘I love him, okay. I love your joker, so much,’ she blurted out while crying.

‘We know you love him but you also love Donghae and you chose him. So, please stop bothering Junhyung,’ Hyunseung said sternly.

‘You don’t know my feeling. You don’t know,’ she sobbed.

‘Don’t you know that Junhyung suffers so much because of you? I never saw him cries but the day when you dumped him, he cried so hard. I couldn’t believe that he is Junhyung that I know,’ Doojun told her.

 

Jessica sobbed so hard when she heard Doojun. She makes the cool Yong Junhyung cried.

‘I know I hurt him so much but, please, I need to see him,’ she sobbed.

‘Sorry noona, we can’t tell you,’ Yoseob said, soften when he saw how hard she’s sobbing.

‘Please, don’t do this to me. I cannot lose him,’ she sobbed again.

‘I don’t understand you at all. You are so selfish, you want two guys for yourself?’ Hyunseung asked sarcastically.

‘Hyung, stop it!’ Donwoon said, couldn’t bear seeing his hyung torturing his noona.

Doojun patted Hyunseung’s shoulder to stop him from torturing Jessica.

 

‘Noona, come on. Let me send you to your dorm,’ Donwoon said kindly.

‘Shiro! I want to see Junhyung!’

‘Noona, I promised I’ll help you but not now. You need to go back now. You look so tired and weak,’ Donwoon told her.

‘But..,’ she sobbed.

‘Noona, please.  My hyungdeul are angry with you and they will not help you. I couldn’t bear seeing them torturing you,’ Donwoon said.

‘Donwoon-ah, did Junhyung hates me too?’ she asked.

‘Ani, Junhyung hyung never hates you. He loves you,’ Donwoon said while smiling to her.

Jessica nodded and wipes her tears.

 

‘Let’s go, noona,’ Donwoon said and helps her to stand up.

‘Guys, I’m so sorry because I hurt your joker. But, trust me, I never mean to do that. I love him so much and I don’t want to lose him,’ she said softly and earnestly and walks to the front door with Donwoon.

The B2st members are feeling sorry for her but they also mad at her for hurting their joker. They feel guilty because they think they are too harsh on her.

 

 

 

Donwoon send Jessica to her dorm by taxi. He walks her to her dorm. Jessica is not crying anymore but she looks so weak and tired. Donwoon supports her by holding her shoulder. Once they are at SNSD’s front door, he buzzes the bell.

‘Oh, Donwoon-shi,’ Hyoyeon said.

‘Anniyonghaseyo, I’m here to send Sica noona,’ he said.

‘Sica, what happened? Come in,’ Hyoyeon said while looking at Jessica.

 

‘Sica!’

‘Onnie!

‘Jessie!’

All the girls surround Jessica and Donwoon. Jessica just smiles weakly to them.

 

‘Ermm, noona. I think Sica noona needs to rest,’ Donwoon told them, nervously because he is surrounded by the Shoshi.

‘Come, Sica,’ Sooyoung said and takes her to their room.

‘Donwoon-ah, kombawo,’ Jessica said before she’s gone with Sooyoung.

 

 

‘What happen?’ Tiffany asked him.

‘She’s looking for Junhyung hyung but hyung is gone. He takes a long break,’ Donwoon told her.

‘What?? Where did he go?’ Yuri asked.

‘Sorry, I can’t tell you that. But, he will be back in 2 weeks. He just wants to calm his mind and heal his heart,’ he said.

‘Heal his heart? Did you mean that he wants to forget Sica onnie?’ Yoona asked.

‘Ermm, I don’t know. Maybe, but I know it’s not easy for him to forget Sica noona because he loves her so much,’ he told her.

‘Aigoo, poor Sica,’ Taeyeon sighed.

 

‘I need to go now. Please take care of Sica noona,’ Donwoon said.

‘Don’t worry, we will. If you happen to talk to Junhyung, please tell him that Sica really misses him and loves him so much. She cannot lose him and please tell him to come back soon and meet with Sica. If not, he will regret it for the rest of his life,’ Tiffany told him.

‘Ahh, okay. Bye noona,’ Donwoon said and walks to the front door with Hyoyeon.

‘Thank you for sending her home,’ Hyoyeon said kindly.

‘It’s my job as her dungseng,’ Donwoon said while smiling.

He left SNSD’s dorm and heading back to his dorm.