chapter 44

Complicated Love

Jessica cheeks are burning while Junhyung is staring at her. Jessica is gazing down on the bed, didn’t has the guts to face him because she knows her cheeks must be really pink right now. She doesn’t know what has gotten into her when she kisses him but she didn’t regret it because she’s really wants to kiss his lips badly. She didn’t know how to face him because she taught Junhyung like her just as a friend. Jessica is getting up from the bed, wants to run away from him when Junhyung hold her wrist.

‘Where are you going?’ he asked her.

‘i…i…’

‘Sica, I’m sorry for that kiss,’ he apologized.

‘No, I’m sorry. I don’t know what am I thinking, I’m so sorry. I know we are just friends,’ she apologized while looking at him.

Hearing the word ‘friends’ makes Junhyung sad.

 

‘Why did you kiss me?’ Junhyung asked her.

‘I don’t know. I’m so sorry. I promised it will never happen again,’ she said quietly while looking at his puppy eyes.

‘I’m sorry because I kissed you back but I didn’t regret it. Honestly, I’ve been waiting for that since forever,’ he said earnestly while gazing into her eyes.

‘What do you mean?’ she asked him, surprised.

‘Sica, I love you. I have fallen in love with you long times ago. When we are getting closed with each other, I fall in love with you,’ he finally confessed his feelings for her. He overcomes his cowardness and finally confessed to her.

Jessica is astonished hearing his confession.

 

‘What?’ she asked.

‘I love you,’ he said again.

‘But I thought you like Yoona or someone else,’ she said bluntly.

‘Pabo. I like Yoona but I love you. I like Yoona just as her fan but you are different. She knows about my feeling for you,’ he told her.

‘Ahh, that’s why she’s always telling me about you and she keeps on hinting me about you,’ Jessica said.

‘Neh, she’s been helping me but you didn’t realize it,’ he said.

‘Do you really love me?’ she asked.

‘I do, with all my heart,’ he said and smiles at her.

‘Kombawo for loving me but….’

‘I know you love Donghae. It’s cool. I just want you to know my feelings for you, that’s all. I want you to know how much I love you even though you just like me as a friend,’ he said earnestly even though he is hurting.

 

‘I’m not so sure anymore,’ she said quietly.

‘What do you mean?’

‘Honestly, yesterday, when Donwoon told me that you involved in a car crash, I’m so scared. I’m scared of losing you. I’m scared if you are going to leave me forever. While waiting for you at the operation theatre, I couldn’t describe my own feelings. I’m scared and really worried about you. And when I saw you lay weakly on the bed, I feel pain in my chest. You know, I want to stay with you last night because I want to be the 1st person that you’ll see when you open your eyes. I just want to stay. I couldn’t sleep last night because I was thinking about you. And when you said that you didn’t remember me, I feel so much pain in my heart. Why am I feeling like that? Why Junhyung-ah? Why you make me feels like this?’ she asked him while holding her tears.

Junhyung is shocked hearing her confessions. He never knows about her feelings. When, she told him that, he’s pretty sure that she has fallen in love with him too.

 

‘And lately, when I saw you with other girls, I’m really mad and sad. And when you acting cold to me, I feel so much pain in my heart. Why am I feeling like that, Junhyung-ah?’ she asked again.

‘Sica, you really want me to answer it?’ he asked her delicately.

‘Neh,’ she answered shortly while gazing at his eyes.

‘Because I think you have fallen in love with me,’ he said softly.

‘You think that?’ she asked him.

‘Yeah, what about you? What do you think?’ he asked her.

‘I think you are right,’ she said and tears drop on her face.

‘I am right? Chincha? You love me too?’ he asked her while wiping her tears.

‘Neh, I think so,’ she said in tears.

 

Junhyung smiles and he quickly hugs her. He is really happy and blissful because finally, Jessica has fallen in love with him too. After trying so hard to win her heart, finally she’s in love with him. And that’s make him so happy. Jessica is hugging him while he her hairs. After awhile, she broke their hugs.

‘Junhyung-ah, I’m still confused with my own feelings. I know I’ve fallen in love with you but I know that I love Donghae oppa too,’ she said quietly.

‘I know. Don’t worry, I’ll not force or pressuring you. Just let me love you and always stay by your side just like him. That’s all what I wanted from you,’ he said earnestly.

‘I’m very selfish and a bad girl, right?’ she said.

‘Ani. You are a special girl,’ he told her delicately.

Jessica smiles sweetly to him. He leans in and kisses her, again. They kiss gently and softly. After their 2nd kiss, Jessica is really embarrassed, so, she gazes down on the bed.  Junhyung lifted her chin, and when she looks up, he smiles sweetly to her.

 

‘Thanks for your love and for the kiss. It is so amazing,’ he said delicately while Jessica is just smiling shyly.

‘You should rest. You are not fully recovered yet,’ she told him.

‘Shiro! I want to spend time with you,’ he said.

Jessica chuckles at him. She caresses his bruises face with her fingers.

 

‘Look at your face. It’s bruised already,’ she said softly.

‘It’s okay. I’m still the cool and handsome Junhyung, the B2st joker,’ he said playfully.

‘You are so full of yourself. You are not handsome at all,’ she said jokingly.

‘Not handsome? Chincha? But how come you fall in love with me?’ he asked her cheekily.

‘Because I’m blind, that’s why I fall in love with you,’ she told him.

‘Yahh,’ he said and pinched the top of her nose.

‘Awww, it’s hurts,’ she whined cutely.

‘That’s your punishment,’ he said jokingly while Jessica smiles at him.

 

‘Aren’t you tired staring at me?’ she asked him.

‘Ani. I will never get tired looking at your gorgeous and pretty face,’ he said.

‘You are such a sweet talker,’ she said.

‘Of course, I’m the B2st joker, remember?’ he said playfully.

Jessica really likes it when he is in his playful sides. He looks so charming whenever he is playful.

 

‘But, you are the one that always said I’m ugly,’ she said cynically.

‘That’s just a tease. How someone could said you ugly. I must be blind if I said you ugly,’ he told her cheekily.

 Jessica smiles at him.

 

‘That smiles of yours always appear in my dream,’ he said softly.

‘Really?’ she asked, blushing.

‘Yeah, and that smiles too always motivate me in everything I do.’

‘I never know that I have a very big impact in your life,’ she said delicately.

‘You never realized it because you never open your eyes to anyone else except Donghae,’ he told her.

‘But now, I’m opening my eyes and heart for you,’ she said.

‘That’s right and that’s why I’m really happy today,’ he said while holding her hand and smiles at her.

‘Mianhe because I didn’t realized your feeling for me. And all this while, I keep on bugging you about my issues with Donghae oppa. You must be hurting so much,’ she said while gazing into his eyes, feeling really guilty.

‘No, it’s okay. I’m glad because you always rely on me,’ he told her softly.

‘Mianhe, Junhyung-ah,’ she apologized and gazes on the bed.

‘Hey, why are you apologizing? You are not in fault here,’ he said while lifted her chin.

He sees tears in her eyes.

 

‘Look at you. Always crying like a crybaby,’ he while pinching her nose, again,

‘Awww, it’s hurts,’ she whined while rubbing her nose.

‘Don’t cry, okay? It’s not your fault at all,’ he said brightly.

‘I must be blind because I never realized that you are a good and kind guy,’ she told him.

‘Yes, you are. So, now, open your blind eyes and watch me, arasso?’ he said playfully.

She giggles seeing his playfulness.

 

Jessica is still debating whether she should tell him about her relationship with Donghae but she decided to keep it a secret for now because Junhyung looks so happy. And he’s also still sick and weak. She didn’t want to make him sad in this condition. So, she decided that she will tell him later on when he’s fully recovered.


   

cr: uploader @ tumblr...

junhyung is staring at sica, right?..kekek

for yongsica shippers..


these chapters full with yongsica...keke

enjoy these new chapters...

thanks for ur comments...:))

keep on leaving ur comments for me..