chapter 60

Complicated Love

Since then, Jessica always keep on visiting B2st dorm to ask about Junhyung but they never tell her. She begged them but they still keep their mouths shut.  It’s been a week but she still doesn’t know anything about Junhyung whereabouts.

Her members try to help her by asking B2st members too but they don’t tell them. Jessica also asked Heechul, Hongki, Joon and even Taecyeon but they all didn’t know about Junhyung. She’s feeling really hopeless, she misses Junhyung like crazy. She’s scared if Junhyung will forget about her and come back as new Junhyung. She doesn’t want that to happen, so, that’s why she keeps on asking about Junhyung’s whereabouts.

She doesn’t care if she looks so pathetic for Junhyung, as long as she can meet with him and has his love back. She longs for him so much, she misses his hugs and kisses, his jokes and teases and everything about him.


 

‘Kikwang-ah, please tell me where is Junhyung oppa,’ Yoona begged him.

‘I’m so sorry, Yoona-ah. I can’t tell you that. Junhyung hyung forbids us to tell anyone else,’ Kikwang said.

‘But, you saw how much Sica onnie is suffering right now. She needs to meet Junhyung oppa!’ Yoona said.

‘She’s not the only one who is suffering. Junhyung hyung suffers so much too,’ Kikwang told her.

‘Why are you guys so mean?’ Yoona asked.

‘We are mean?’ Kikwang asked in disbelief.

‘Yeah, so mean!’ Yoona almost yelled.

 

‘Sorry Yoona. You can say whatever you want to say but I’ll never tell you,’ Kikwang said.

‘Fine! Then, from now on, don’t talk to me! Don’t call me and don’t text me,’ Yoona said angrily.

‘Yah, you are so ridiculous. Why are you acting like this? It’s not your problems with Junhyung hyung,’ Kikwang told her sternly.

‘It’s my problem because Sica onnie is my onnie that I love so much!’ she said.

‘Then, Junhyung hyung is my hyung that I love so much too!’ Kikwang said angrily.

‘Okay, that’s why I said don’t call me again! We are done!’ she told him.

‘Yah, Im Yoona. Don’t be so childish,’ Kikwang said.

‘I’m childish. Until Sica onnie still can’t meet Junhyung oppa, don’t you ever dare to call me,’ she said sternly and walks away from him.

‘Yahh, Yoona-ah!’ he called but she’s gone already.

 

‘Aishhh, this is ridiculous. Why she’s so mad at me??’ Kikwang sighed heavily.

Kikwang and Yoona just started to be close with each other but now, it seems like they are in bad situation. Yoona is mad at him because he doesn’t want to tell her about Junhyung. He just couldn’t because he already promised with Junhyung and all s. Even Donwoon, who is really2 closed with Jessica, didn’t tell her about Junhyung’s whereabouts.


With Heeline

‘Oppa, you must know where is he, right? Please tell me,’ Jessica begged Heechul.

‘Yahhh, I don’t know! I really2 don’t know,’ Heechul told her.

‘Arghhhhhhhh,’ she yelled loudly.

All the guys cover their ears.

 

‘Noona, stop yelling!’ Hongki told her.

‘Aigoo, I cannot stand your dolphin-scream,’ Simon said.

‘Sooyeon-ah, you are really falling hard for him,’ Geunsuk told her.

‘I never thought you will love someone more than you love Hae,’ Heechul said.

‘I know. I couldn’t believe myself too,’ she said quietly.

 

‘So, what’s now, noona?’ Jonghun asked.

‘I need to find him ASAP! But I don’t know where he is. s are mad at me, they didn’t want to tell me anything,’ she said sadly.

‘Where did he disappear? I don’t have any clue, noona. Mianhe,’ Hongki said, feels sorry for her.

They never saw Jessica like that before. She’s always so loud but now, she seems so weak and quiet.

 

‘See you later guys,’ she said.

‘Yahh, are you going back already?’ Heechul asked.

‘Neh, I don’t have any mood,’ she said coldly.

‘Take care Sooyeon-ah,’ Geunsuk said kindly.

‘Sica, trust me, he will be back for you,’ Simon said.

‘I don’t know, oppa. I think I’ve lost him forever,’ she said weakly and left them.

 


At SNSD’s dorm

‘Onnie, are you okay?’ Yoona asked her.

‘Yoon-ah, what should I do now? I don’t know where to find him,’ Jessica said weakly.

‘I’m sorry, onnie. Because I couldn’t help you,’ Yoona apologized.

‘Pabo, it’s not your fault. You help me so much. Thanks,’ she thanked her.

‘No, I don’t deserve that,’ Yoona said, feels sorry for her.

 

‘I’ll go to his dorm once again, tomorrow,’ Jessica told her.

‘Onnie, they will not tell you,’ she said.

‘I know but I need to try, right? I don’t want to give up,’ she told Yoona.

‘Arasso. I’m so proud of you, onnie. You are so determined to find Junhyung oppa,’ Yoona said while smiling.

‘I love him too much, Yoon-ah. More than I ever love Hae oppa,’ Jessica told her.

‘I know. I can see that,’ Yoona said.

‘I hope I’m not too late for him,’ Jessica said quietly.

‘No, onnie. I believe that you still have a chance with him. Trust me,’ Yoona assured her.

‘Neh, ‘she said and smiles.

 

‘Onnie, can I sleep with you tonight?’ Yoona asked.

‘Of course. Come here,’ she said.

Yoona happily lies down beside Jessica and they sleep together.

 

Yoona and Jessica are really closed with each other just like YulSic and JeTi. Since their training, Jessica always care for Yoona, she’s the one that always by her side. That’s why now, Yoona really wants to make her happy. She wants her Sica onnie get happiness in her life. She’s hoping and praying that Junhyung and Jessica will be together because they love each other so much.


enjoy these new chapters...

sica is suffering right now..huhu

thanks for ur comments...:))

keeps on dropping ur comments for me...