chapter 78

Complicated Love

Jessica started to practice her solo song. First, both she and Top listen to the track, to get the beat and rhythm. After listening to the track for days, they started to practice and will start record the song. She is really busy and couldn’t meet with Junhyung often.

After recording the song, they will start to shoot the MV. Both Jessica and Top will act as the main characters in the MV. The storyline of the song is about a couple that broke up due to some conflicts even though they still love each other. They are forced to break up. Both of them couldn’t live peacefully after their brake up because they are still thinking about each other.

Jessica gives 100% commitment for her solo track. She gives all her might to make everything perfect and to make sure the track is recorded flawlessly. For the MV, she is a bit uneasy because she needs to act some quite intimate scenes (hugs and cheek’s kisses) with Top. But, she be professional and ignore all the uncomfortable feelings.

 

While Top is happy but also sad because of the current situation. Being with Jessica almost every day makes him harder to forget her. Seeing her pretty face, hear her angelic voices, see her smiles, hearing her laughs and everything about her makes him going crazy. He tries his hardest to control himself and to stop the feelings in him grows stronger but he just couldn’t. He longs for her.

TopSica meet almost every day for the new track. During the MV shooting, it’s the happiest moment in Top’s life because they act as a lovely couple for the characters’ flashback. Whenever they do skinships, his heart flattered.

 

Meanwhile Junhyung is really jealous and worried of Jessica. They couldn’t meet often because of her busy schedules. She’s too busy with her new song and also for the MV shooting. He really misses her like crazy and wants to meet with her but she always finished her works late at night. So, they couldn’t meet because she’s tired and he doesn’t want to disturb her.

However, Jessica will never fails to call or texted him, everyday.  She always tells him everything that happened in her daily routines. Everything that happens during practice sessions, recording sessions and also MV’s shooting. When Jessica told him about her intimate scenes with Top, he is really mad and jealous. But, she coaxed and assured him that it’s all just an act, nothing more.

Even though Junhyung is relived with her explanations but he is somehow still feel bitter and jealous. He just scared of losing her. Losing Jessica is the last thing that he wants to happen in his life.


TopSica ‘s MV Shooting

‘Okay, now. Both of you hug each other. Jessica, rest your head on Top’s chest and smiles sweetly,’ the director told.

‘Neh,’ Jessica said.

 

She hugs Top’s waist and rested her head on his chest. Top her hair lovingly and kisses the top of her head. His heart is beating so fast because of their loving scenes.

‘Cut! Good,’ the director told.

 

‘Now, get ready for another scene. Go and change your clothes,’ he told TopSica.

Both Top and Jessica follow their stylists and change into new outfits. After they are done, they wait for the next instruction from the PD.

 

‘Here,’ Top gives a drink for her.

‘Thanks, oppa,’ she said while smiling.

‘So, how do you feel for your solo debut?’ he asked.

‘I’m so happy and excited but I’m also worried and nervous,’ she told.

‘I’m happy for you because you get the chance to showcase your vocal. You are doing great,’ he said and smiles.

‘Thanks oppa for taking part in my track,’ she thanked.

‘It’s my pleasure. I always want to do a duet with you and now, I get the chance,’ he told.

Jessica smiles at him.

 

‘But, I’m scared of your fangirls,’ she told playfully.

‘And I’m scared of your fanboys,’ he told.

‘Ani, you are more popular than me. I think I will get thousands antis after this,’ she said jokingly.

‘No, VIPs are cool and they will understand,’ he said.

‘I know, I’m just joking,’ she chuckled.

 

‘Top, Jessica, we will start shoot now,’ the PD shouted.

‘Neh,’ TopSica said in unison.

 

‘Okay, Top, you need to kiss Jessica on her cheek,’ the PD told.

‘Kiss?’ Top asked, surprised.

‘Yep, it’s okay for both of you, right?’ he asked.

‘Neh,’ Jessica said quietly, be professional.

 

‘And then, Top will lifted you, bridal style and spinning around,’ the PD gives instruction.

Top and Jessica nodded.

 

‘For the last part, Jessica will cry and you kiss her forehead,’ he told.

‘Okay,’ Top said while Jessica nodded.

 

They started to shoot the scenes. They need to shoot several times because of NGs. Jessica often ends up laughing shyly because Top is teasing her and making weird expression behind the camera.

They have so much fun for the MV’s shooting. Everyone at the set aware of their great chemistry and their closed relationship. They are so comfortable with each other and that makes the crews speculate that TopSica has love interests for each other.