[eighty-three] Car.

She's dating EXO's Kai

 

Seoul, South Korea – October 25, 2016

OH SEHUN

      It has been weeks since I last talked to my friends. I stopped seeing them and decided to cool off first. I have missed many things about them especially what happened between Kai and Jiyeon. They are finally together and I’m really happy for them but I still can’t forgive Kai for what he did. I don’t think I am ready to forgive him yet. But to be honest, I miss them so much already. I miss Chanyeol’s dumb acts, Gayoung’s witty remarks, Jiyeon’s smiles and laughters… and I kind of miss Kai too—in short, I miss my friends. Right now, I just really want to let out the steam off my head before going back to them because I might just explode and make matters worse. As for Joohyun, she’s constantly communicating with me but I would always shut her out—I guess, the pain that she caused me was just too much and I’m far from ready to confront her yet. Right now, I’m at home… alone. I didn’t go to school since I’m kind of not in the mood to study and listen to my teacher’s lectures. I’m just playing video games alone and eating ramyeon. I was on the middle of playing games when my phone rang. I stared at the screen and saw Jiyeon’s name on it.

      “Why is she calling me?” I mumbled to myself but decided to ignore it.

      I badly want to talk to her and tell her all my worries and problems but I just couldn’t. I sighed and ignored it. After some minutes, she was constantly ringing my phone to the point where I had five missed calls just from her.

      I sighed and finally gave up, I answered my phone and greeted her, “What’s the matter Jiyeon-ah?” I asked as soon as I answered it.

      “Sehun-ah…”

      I immediately dropped the game’s controller and focused on her. She sounded so… broken and desperate. I suddenly got worried and wanted to know what happened.

      “What’s the matter?” I asked, “Are you okay?” I added as I stood up and grabbed my sweater from the rack.

      I don’t know why I did that but I guess, I’m ready to go to her even though I don’t even know what’s the matter.

      “I-I’m at the Club in Hongdae…” she sniffed.

      Wait, is she crying?!

      “Are you crying?!” I asked, surprised and immediately went out of my unit and went straight to the parking lot.

      “I-I just need someone to talk to…” she sniffed again and everytime she sniffs, my heart just grows weary.

      “I’I-ll be right there! Hang on and don’t go anywhere.” I exclaimed and hung up.

      As soon as I reached my car, I started the engine and speed off to Hongdae. My heart was beating like crazy and I am really worried with what happened to Jiyeon—I mean, she’s crying and she’s at a Club in Hongdae?! I don’t know what happened but God knows what I’m going to do to whoever made Jiyeon cry. I just hope that it’s not Kai because I swear, I’m ready to beat the living days out of him! I reached the Club at Hongdae and immediately went inside, finding Jiyeon and there, I found her sitting at the corner, looking down. I immediately went to her place and placed my hand on her back.

      “A-are you okay?” I asked but she wasn’t responding and she was just looking down.

      “Sehun-ah…” she called as she stared at me with glassy eyes.

      “What happened?” I asked, “Is this because of Kai?” I added but she shook her head.

      “I missed you!” she exclaimed as she hugged me tight.

      “W-wait… what?” I asked, surprised.

      “Do you want a drink?” she asked as she smiled at me, the tears in her eyes were long gone.

      “W-weren’t you crying?” I asked, “I thought something happened?” I muttered, dumbfounded because surely, she doesn’t look how she sounded on the phone.

      I mean, she doesn’t look broken but don’t get me wrong, I’m actually relieved but I’m just surprised that she’s actually okay.

      “Am I good in acting?” she smirked and winked, “I just missed you and I thought that you would never talk to me unless something like that happened so yeah, it’s all an act.” She laughed.

      I was dumbfounded and I didn’t know what to say, “S-so… you did that just to talk to me?” I asked and she nodded.

      “You kept on avoiding me… us, so if I can’t get you the easy way, I tried the hard way and look, it actually worked.” She laughed.

      I shook my head and chuckled, I couldn’t belive that Lee Jiyeon is this crazy. I mean, she almost caused me a heart attack.

      “You’re really going extreme, huh?” I asked and she smiled.

      “Why were you absent today? I was actually going to treat you for some chocolate cake.” She muttered and I acted like I was disappointed.

      “Well, you can treat me drinks for now.” I smiled and she just smiled back, “Anyway, how are you and Kai doing?” I asked, “I heard that you guys finally became together.” I muttered and she nodded.

      “Well, I guess we just needed a catalyst for us to finally be together and I guess it was your ex-girlfriend,” she muttered and when she noticed that I didn’t answer back, she smiled, “I kind of know her now. Kai told me the small details about you guys but he said to personally hear it from you.” She exclaimed and I just nodded.

      “I’m not ready to talk about it yet but maybe someday.” I mumbled and she just nodded.

      “I understand,” she mumbled, “Uhm… how about Kai?” she asked.

      I turned to her and stared at her, “What about him?” I asked.

      “Are you still mad at him?” she asked and I just smirked and looked away.

      “What he did was something…” I stopped and just smiled, “Nevermind,” I mumbled.

      “I hope that you could forgive him. He just did that for your own good.” She reasoned out but I just ignored it and changed the topic.

      I didn’t want to argue with her because I know that she will just side Kai’s no matter what. It’s pointless so I did everything to avoid the topic.

      “How about we leave the club and eat something?” I offered.

      She looked disappointed with how I was avoiding the topic but she eventually smiled, “Okay, I’ll just go to the comfort room to pee.” She exclaimed and I nodded.

      I was waiting for Jiyeon while I was drinking when Jiyeon came back but now, she wasn’t alone. I stared at the both of them and Jiyeon looked sorry with what she’s doing—well, she better be because I didn’t think that she could go this far.

      “Sehun-ah,” Kai called.

      Yes, it is Kim Jongin. I don’t know what he’s doing here but with how Jiyeon looks, I bet they planned all this. I stared at both of them and shook my head.

      “I never thought that you would do this,” I mumbled and walked out.

      “Sehun-ah!” Jiyeon shouted as they followed me outside the club. I’m really disappointed with what Jiyeon did but don’t get me wrong, I’m not mad… just disappointed—that’s different. I don’t think I will ever get mad with Jiyeon. “Oh Sehun!” she shouted again but I didn’t dare look back.

      I crossed the street to go to the parking lot where I left my car but I was shocked when Kai caught up on me.

      “Oh Sehun, we need to talk.” Kai exclaimed as he caught my arm and made me looked at him.

      “What do we need to talk about?” I asked, “Kai, I think I need to let out my steam first before talking to you so don’t bother me.” I exclaimed and was about to leave when Kai stopped me yet again.

      “Stop being a d*ck and talk to me once and for all!” he shouted that caused me to snap.

      I punched him hard on his jaw that caused Jiyeon to shout from the other side of the road.

      “Kai!” she shouted but we were both immersed in our fight that we didn’t listen to Jiyeon’s sshouts and pleas.

      How dare he call me a when he’s the one who started this all!

      “You shut the up!” I shouted back and was about to punch him again when we heard a loud screeching of tires and a long honking of a car.

      Our time stopped as we looked at where it came from and my heart just stopped as I tried to search for her face but I didn’t see her. I was looking so hard… praying so hard to see Jiyeon fine but I didn’t.

      “,” Kai mumbled under his breath as he pushed me away from him.

      He ran towards the car while I was there, frozen in my place. I don’t know what would I do if something bad happens to her.

      “J-jiyeon…” I mumbled as I tried to drag myself towards the collision.

      “Ayaka!” Kai shouted as he ran to her and hugged her tight.

      And when I saw her… I felt relieved—she was there, standing, shocked and dumbfounded as Kai hugged her tight. I quickly ran to their place and on my way there, I was thanking God for saving her, protecting her because I know, I wouldn’t be able to forgive myself if something bad happened to her.

      “Miss, are you alright?” the driver of the car asked as she went out of her place.

      “Are you okay, A?” Kai asked as she cupped Jiyeon’s cheek.

      “I-I’m fine,” she mumbled, probably shocked still.

      Jiyeon was almost bumped by a car when she was trying to go to our place and stop us from fighting. I’m just thankful that the driver missed because if she was actually hit by a car—God knows I would have killed the man who has done it.

      “Let’s go to the hospital, we need to make sure that you’re perfectly well.” Kai exclaimed.

      “Kai,” I called. The both of them looked towards me and I gave them a stoic face, “Let me drive you to the hospital.” I mumbled and went to Jiyeon’s place and grabbed her hand.

      We went to my car and Kai was constantly asking Jiyeon if she was fine and she would just nod. I looked at the rear view mirror to see what was happening and I noticed that Jiyeon was actually shaking.

      “I’m fine, I was just… shocked.” She mumbled as she looked down.

      “You almost gave me a heart attack,” Kai mumbled as he kissed her forehead.

      We were quiet as we drove to the nearest hospital but I was the one who broke the ice.

      “I’m sorry, Ji.” I mumbled and Jiyeon just smiled back.

      “I’m fine, no need to be sorry.” She mumbled.

      We arrived at the hospital and the nurses did series of tests on Jiyeon to see if she had sustained any injury or anything while Kai and I waited for her.

      “I’m sorry Sehun-ah,” Kai mumbled. I turned to him and he was looking down, “It was dumb of me to actually hide Joohyun from you but I just hope that you understand where I’m coming from. I was just protecting you.” He exclaimed, “I know how hard it is to move on and heal a broken heart by yourself. I experienced it with Sooyeon and I know how much it hurts but I’m just thankful that Ayaka had been with me through all that.” He looked at me and placed his hand on my shoulder. “I don’t want Joohyun to hurt you again and as a friend, I did my best to do that but I didn’t think that you would take it negatively… so, I’m sorry.”


Author's message ♥

Hey there sweetcheeks! It has almost been a month since I last updated and I'm really sorry. I had a really bad writer's block and I couldn't think of what would happen next! I usually have this massive writer's block whenever the protagonists finally become a couple! I don't know why but maybe because I haven't had any relationships in my entire life so I don't really know what couples do in their everyday lives. It's really hard to think of next updates so yeah. But I'm just thankful that I managed to squeeze this out of my mind so I'm really sorry if this is kind of crappy so yeah!

Also, I have been really busy these past few weeks since school started yet again and also, I just recently opened my youtube account. I have been filming for it that's why I'm also kind of busy. I have posted my very first video in youtube and it's a make-up tutorial. I hope that you guys could still support me there and show me some love. But don't worry, even though I have tons of things to do, I would still find time to update especially when I am inspired! Anyway, I hope you guys loved the update and if you did, please do subscribe, upvote and bookmark the chapter. Also, tell me what you think on the comment section, I love reading what you guys say on the chapter. So yeah, till next time!

With lots of  love, Jihyun ♣


Acts 3:19 - Repent, then, and turn to God, so that your sins may be wiped out, that times of refreshing may come from the Lord,