[nineteen] Saturdate.

She's dating EXO's Kai

 

Seoul, South Korea – May 29, 2016

LEE JIYEON | AYAKA

      Its Saturday today so it means that there’s no class today. I just wanted to relax today and sleep all day long. But I guess I won’t be able to do that because someone is pestering me.

      “What the heck is your problem?!” I shouted at Kai who is currently lying beside me on my bed.

      “I miss my girlfriend so I decided to go on a date with her.” Kai exclaimed as he lied comfortably on my bed, closing his eyes.

      I know it’s already late since it’s already 11:30 AM but still, I’m sleepy. I got to sleep late yesterday night because of school works and now here’s a fungus bugging me early in the morning! Yes, Kai is a fungus! I actually found him lying on my bed when I woke up and it totally ruined my day! Can he just give me a break?!

      “Get off my bed, you little parasite!” I hollered as I try to push him away from my queen-sized bed.

      “I won’t.” Kai exclaimed, not even budging, not even an inch!

      I was growing tired so I decided to give up. “Alright, sleep here if you want, go and play games and do the stuff that you like but please let me sleep for another thirty minutes.” I told him as I cover myself with my pink blanket.

      “Okay,” he exclaimed, “I’ll do the stuff that I like.”

      I was shocked when I felt someone hugging me and I am sure that it was Kai.

      “Oh my gosh!” I exclaimed as I removed the blanket away from me, “Get your hands off of me!” I bellowed as I struggle to get out from his hug.

      He smelled nice, by the way. He smells so manly!

      I felt my face heating up and I was sure that I was blushing. I felt my heart beat raised and I wish Kai is not hearing my loud heart beats. Why am I acting strange these days?!

      “What’s happening here?!”

      We were both startled when Keiko-chan came in barging inside my room with a spatula in her hand. I couldn’t help but laugh. Because of her, I finally forgot about Kai’s scent.

      “Eonni! What are you doing with that?” I asked, laughing.

      “And you two?! What are you doing?!” she asked as she pointed the spatula at us, “You’re in one bed! Hugging each other, plus! Plus a blanket covering yourselves?!”

      She’s going insane, I know!

      “Ugh, we tried to sleep.” Kai answered, “Ayaka, I’ll be at the porch.” He exclaimed embarrassedly as he left my room.

      Eonni looked at me suspiciously, “What?” I asked.

      I quickly went inside the shower room to wash myself.  After washing, I put on a simple blue dress and put on some light makeup and went downstairs.

      I was about to leave when eonni stopped me and warned, “Be home before dinner or I’ll lock you out.”

      I just laughed at her, “Okay!” I nodded.

      I went outside and saw Kai sitting at our porch.

      “Where are we going?” I asked him.

      “To my house.” He responded.

      Oh, his hou—“What?!” I asked, surprised.

      “I’m going to introduce you to my parents since they seem to believe that I already broke up with Sooyeon.” He told me.

 

KIM JONGIN | KAI

      We went to my house and I can feel that Ayaka was trembling in anxiety. Her hand is sweaty! Well yeah, basically we’re holding each other’s hands. It’s kind of a normal thing as the days pass by. We do skin ships like it’s nothing that’s why it felt normal when I hugged her at her bed a moment ago. I didn’t feel any awkwardness when I lay down beside her. I just feel so comfortable around her.

      We reached the dining room and all eyes were on us. My mom, dad and my sisters were surprised to see me together with Ayaka. Today is an annual family gathering and I decided to bring Ayaka since I thought that today is the perfect time. It has been weeks since I pretended to break up with Sooyeon and I guess, today is the day to let them know about my fake relationship with Ayaka.

      “Kai, who is she?” mom broke the ice.

      “Introduce yourself,” I whispered to Ayaka.

      “Annyeonghaseyo, naneun Lee Jiyeon imnida. [Hello, I’m Lee Jiyeon.]” She bowed and smiled at everyone in the dining room.

      “Please sit down Jiyeon,” dad exclaimed as he pointed the seat in front of Yeri.

      Ayaka looked at me and I just smiled back at her.

      “Who is she Kai?” Soeun-noona asked.

      “Everyone, meet my girlfriend.” I announced.

      Everyone was shocked, even the maids who were serving us. I looked at my father and he was just smiling at us. Ayaka and I sat together, our hands intertwined. Soon after, everyone started eating.

      “So what does your family do?” this is the very first thing that my mom asked.

      I just shook my head; my mom really does care about social status.

      “Our family owns a hotel that is based in Japan but we also have different branches all over Asia and the Europe.” Ayaka answered with a bright smile in her face.

      “Wait… are you Ayaka Lee? The daughter of Jihoo and Yeonhwa?” mom asked, surprised.

      “Yes.” Ayaka laughed.

      “Rich or not, you’re still a .” I heard Yeri whispered.

      “Well, would you look at that!” mom exclaimed happily, “You’re quiet a nice girl!”

      I’m sure she’s just saying that because Ayaka is well-off.

      “I’m friends with your mom and she's a great woman!” mom exclaimed.

      Mom knows Ayaka’s mother? How did that happen?

      “We went to the same high school and we were great friends.” Mom stated.

      “Oh really, ma’am?” Ayaka asked, surprised.

      “Yes! Yeonhwa is a really bright and smart woman, maybe you got your mom's intelligence!" mom exclaimed happily.

      My mom and Ayaka were having such great conversation.

      "Well, I'm a consistent honor student while I was studying in Japan, I should say." Ayaka chuckled.

      Well that explains why she’s always reading a book whenever I go to her house. It's either a Chemistry book or an English book, tell me about it. She’s crazy.

      "Jihoo really did a great job raising their child." dad muttered.

      “Thank you, sir.” Ayaka smiled.

      “Don’t call me sir anymore Jiyeon. You can call me uncle Youngho. Besides, your dad and I are great friends too.” Dad chuckled.

      "I'll get going first." noona excused herself as she stood up without even waiting for dad's approval.

      "Sorry for that, she's really like that." dad excused.

      The whole lunch was full of chatter between my mom and Ayaka. I can’t believe that mom and Ayaka will click with each other! Yeri was actually glaring at Ayaka the whole time but I guess it didn’t bother Ayaka not even a bit.

      After that lunch with my family, we decided to get going.

      "So, where do you want to go?" I asked Ayaka as I put my hands in my pockets, feeling the wind as I walk her home.

      "Home." she answered back as she cross the street to go back to her house.

      "Yah! Wait!" I shouted but she didn't look back.

      I decided to follow her as she goes back to her bed. I think Keiko-noona is not here because I heard them planning to have a date, lovey doveys. I went inside her room and sat in her couch.

      "Come on Ayaka! It's boring here!” I exclaimed, “Let's date!" I told her as I throw the pillow at her.

      "My obligation here is done,” Ayaka exclaimed, burying her face into the sheets, “You can now have your date with Sooyeon." she mumbled, sounding sleepy.

      If only I could do that but too bad I can’t.

      "She’s still mad at me." I answered, "So, come on! I really want to go out!" I told her as I pull her out of her bed.

      She still refused but I still tried to persuade her. It took a good ten minutes for her to agree.

      "Ugh! Okay! I'll just change." she told me as she stood up but I quickly grabbed her hand, "That's okay! Your dress is okay." I told her as I pull her out of the house.

      We went straight to my car and drove away. She was sleeping in the car the whole time. I guess she’s really that sleepy. I wonder what she did last night. I looked at her sleeping figure and laughed because she was snoring. We arrived at the park but I still didn’t wake her up. She looked so angelic sleeping, which is so opposite when she’s awake. As I was looking at her figure, I noticed that her eyelashes were really long and she’s really beautiful. I hate to admit it but she looks more beautiful than Sooyeon. She has tall nose, pretty lips and some of her hair was blocking her face. I decided to tuck it on her ear but suddenly, she flinched.

      I quickly retrieved my hand and coughed awkwardly.

      “We’re here.” I exclaimed.

      She blinked a few more times and stretched her hands, nearly punching me. This girl, seriously.

      "Why did you bring me here?" she asked as she went out of the car.

      "I know you will like it here and besides, this will be my first time going here." I told her.

      "What the heck? This is your first time?!" she asked, surprised.

      I don’t really go to amusement parks since my family is busy to go with me. I grew up like that. I never experienced to ride roller coasters or go inside a haunted house. I’m already old now and I somehow wonder what it would feel to be inside these kinds of parks.

      "Yeap, that’s why you'll be my guide today," I chuckled.

      "Okay then!" she exclaimed happily as she held my hands and we entered the park.


1 Corinthians 7:39 - A wife is bound to her husband as long as he lives. But if her husband dies, she is free to be married to whom she wishes, only in the Lord.