[twenty-nine] Chanyeol and Sehun.

She's dating EXO's Kai

 

Seoul, South Korea – June 13, 2016

KIM JONGIN | KAI

      After what happened last Friday, I already expected for people to stare at me and throw pitiful glances towards me however I didn’t expect them to smile at me like an idiot. I don’t really understand people nowadays. It’s already recess time and Ayaka is nowhere to be found so here I am, alone. I decided to go to the comfort room and do my stuff. I looked at the mirror and—“What the ?!” I blurted, surprised. There was writing on my face saying, “SmileJ”. Instead of being angry or irritated, it really did left a smile on my face. I shook my head with a big smile on my face; I washed it off and went out of the washroom. I know who the culprit is so I decided to find her. I went to the cafeteria and my instincts didn’t let me down. I saw Ayaka getting foods with her friends. I walked towards them and smiled at Gayoung.

      “May I borrow Ayaka first?” I asked her, “I have something to discuss with her.” I muttered as I look at Ayaka.

      “Sure!” Gayoung smiled and left us.

      I looked at Ayaka and she was looking down.

      “And who gave you the permission to write on my face?” I asked her as I cross my arms, pretending to be angry.

      She didn’t respond and I realized that everyone was looking at us. I quickly pulled her and dragged her to the rooftop.

      “Try to sleep again and you’ll never know what’s written on your face the next time.” She giggled cheekily.

      “Aish!” I exclaimed and laughed, “I’ll take revenge!” I shouted and chased her and as soon as I captured her, I tickled her to death.

      “Hahahaha! Stop it, you little dimwit!” she laughed hysterically.

      “I’m going to tickle you to death!” I laughed, just then—“I think this place is already taken.” Somebody exclaimed.

      I quickly stopped tickling Ayaka and looked at the guy who just spoke, great timing… not. I stared at them, they were side by side and holding each other’s hands, ing .

      “I think we should go.” Sooyeon lowered her head and pulled Minho away from us.

      I was about to follow them when someone clasped her hands into mine, feeling the warmth.

      “You’re not a masochist, are you?” Ayaka asked, “Do you want to see them together, holding hands?” she added.

      I turned to her and was wearing that very serious face. I glanced once again at the door where Sooyeon and Minho left. I looked back at Ayaka and smiled, “I’m not.” I answered and stayed with her. We both sat beside the railings, not talking, letting the silence engulf us.

 

Seoul, South Korea – June 16, 2016

      It has been days since Sooyeon broke up with me and I was coping up with life quite fine, thanks to Ayaka. She always keeps me company and always makes sure that I am not thinking about Park Sooyeon or Choi Minho. My friends also helped me to forget about those two by sticking with me. Chanyeol and Sehun always visits me at home, they even met Ayaka properly. Actually they’re here at home, bugging me.

      “Why don’t you call Jiyeon here? Let’s go to the clubhouse.” Sehun exclaimed lying on the sofa.

      This guy really feels like he owns the house.

      “That girl’s busy.” I exclaimed.

      “Yeah Kai, call Jiyeon. Let’s bond with her.” Chanyeol second the motion.

      Since they met Ayaka, they have been bugging me to meet her again or at least bond with her but I didn’t allow them. They’ll just cause some ruckus with Ayaka around.

      “She’s studying. I don’t want to bother her.” I exclaimed, lying.

      I opened the television but then I heard the doorbell ring. The maids and butlers are on a day-off since mom left the country while dad is still at work. I’m the only one here in the house so I asked Sehun and Chanyeol to come here at home. I went to the door and opened it and I was shocked to see Ayaka standing in front of me, holding a tray of food.

      “Eonni wanted me to brought you food since she found out that you’re alone.” She exclaimed.

      “So who’s our—“ Sehun didn’t finish what he was about to say when he saw Ayaka standing in front of the door.

      Argh, this is not what I’m expecting. Ayaka smiled and went inside the house, holding the tray of food that she brought.

      “Eonni heard from the maid here that today’s their day-off. She’s worried that you might be skipping your meals and since she cooked some pasta, she asked me to give this to you.” Ayaka exclaimed as she placed the food on the dining table.

      “Hey, Jiyeon!” Chanyeol mused as he greeted Ayaka.

      “Chanyeol,” Ayaka smiled.

      “Are you busy, Jiyeon-ah?” Sehun asked.

      “Nope, I was actually pretty bored at home.” Ayaka answered.

      I shook my head while Chanyeol and Sehun glared at me.

      “Do you want to go with us?” Chanyeol asked.

      “Where to?”

      “Our clubhouse.”

      Before I knew it, we are already at the clubhouse together with Ayaka. Our clubhouse is near my school. Sehun’s family actually owns this but since they are all in Japan, we treat this place as our clubhouse. The clubhouse is full of entertainment. There’s a pool, billiard, arcades and other things.

      “Wow,” Ayaka exclaimed.

      “Welcome to our paradise.” Sehun winked.

      I rolled my eyes at Sehun and went to the billiard.

      “So who owns this?” Ayaka asked while the three of us went to the billiard table.

      “Sehun owns this but we’re the only ones who go here.” Chanyeol answered.

      Ayaka sat at the bar stool, watching us.

      “Consider this as an honor since you’re the second girl to set foot in here.” Sehun exclaimed.

      Suddenly, I felt a little bit under the weather because I know who the first girl that stepped in this clubhouse.

      “And who’s the first?” Ayaka asked.

      “Park Sooye—“ before Sehun could even finish that girl’s name, Chanyeol hit his head and motioned him to keep quiet.

      Ayaka quickly get the message and just nodded.

      “Ayaka, do you want to learn this?” I asked.

      She looked at me and she quickly stood up and went to my place.

      “I always wanted to play this.” She beamed.

      “I’ll teach you how but don’t you dare going to billiard places without me.” I warned and she nodded back.

      “Yah Kim Jongin, are you her boyfriend or what?” Sehun teased, laughing.

      “I just don’t want to be the cause of her being a stubborn student,” I explained, “Besides, her sister and brother might kill me.”

      Ayaka pouted and crossed her arms, “I’m not an irresponsible student like you, you know.” She exclaimed as she rolled her eyes heavenwards.

      “Aigoo, you two fight like you’re a couple.” Chanyeol exclaimed, “Anyway, let’s play.”

      We started to play while the three of us was teaching Ayaka. Everyone was having a great time until we decided to take a swim before going home.

      “Let’s swim!” Chanyeol exclaimed.

      Ayaka smiled and I know that she wants to play with us at the water but she can’t. Her immune system is weak and who knows if she might get fever again.

      “Naah, Ayaka and I better get going.” I exclaimed.

      “What? Why?” Ayaka asked, pouting.

      “Kai, come on. Don’t be such a killjoy. Let’s play here!” Sehun muttered.

      “Her sister called me and she said that she wants to have dinner with us.” I exclaimed and quickly dragged Ayaka away from them, leaving the clubhouse.

      “Did eonni really call?” Ayaka asked as soon as we were out on the streets.

      “Naah, I’m just not in the mood to swim.” I muttered.

      “Yah!” she shouted.

      “Yah! You scared me!” I exclaimed, clutching my chest, “Will you stop shouting?”

      “Why did you lie?! Do you know how much I missed swimming?!” she exclaimed angrily.

      “Well, I only did that because of your weak immune system!” I defended, “What if you get sick again?! I can’t take that guilt anymore.” I exclaimed.

      “Tss,” she hissed and walked passed by me.

      “Yah Ayaka Lee!” I shouted, “Wait for me!” I ran and went close to her.

      On our way home, Ayaka decided not to talk to me maybe because she’s really upset about the swimming.

      “Yah Ayaka, will you continue on ignoring me?” I asked.

      “Yeah!” she sneered and rolled her eyes heavenwards.

      “Come on, I’ll treat you.” I muttered as I dragged her to the nearest convenience store.

      We went inside the convenience store and Ayaka sat on the chairs with her arms crossed. I went to the freezer and grabbed a bunggeoppang. I paid for it and gave it to Ayaka.

      “Here, I’m sorry,” I exclaimed and gave her the ice cream.

      Her eyes beamed and smiled.

      “After this, let’s eat at home.” She exclaimed as she grabbed the bunggeoppang away from me.

      I nodded and smiled at her. Small things really lift her spirits up.

      “Your friends are really awesome.” She smiled while taking a bite on the ice cream.

      “I know,” I answered back, eating my own ice cream.

      “Next time, let’s swim and don’t you dare stop me.” She muttered.

 

      After some time, we finally arrived home. Ayaka went back to her home while I went inside my house. We agreed to eat dinner at their house but I went home first to take a bath since I was feeling icky.

      “Where have you been?”

      I almost had a heart attack when I heard somebody spoke from the door to the kitchen. I looked at the door and saw dad leaning back with a glass of wine in his hand.

      “What are you doing here?” I asked.

      “I got off work early.” He stated.

      I shook my head and decided to just ignore him and go straight upstairs but what he said next stopped me right on my tracks.

      “Get ready tomorrow son, we’re meeting your fiancé.”


1 Corinthians 7:39 - A wife is bound to her husband as long as he lives. But if her husband dies, she is free to be married to whom she wishes, only in the Lord.