[thirty-eight] Master K.

She's dating EXO's Kai

 

Seoul, South Korea – June 30, 2016

MOON GAYOUNG

      Jiyeon asked me to come with them tonight to go to the bar. She said that she will be going with Kai’s friends. Of course I said yes since I want to meet Kai’s friends and I also want to make it up to Kai since I was too judgmental after the fight between them. I went to the club alone while Jiyeon and the others went on their own ways. I heard from Jiyeon that she’s going with Kai while Kai’s friends will come together. I went inside the club and the music eventually filled my ears. I normally go to clubs whenever I’m free to relieve my stress since I’m always stressed with my family problems and such. I was on my way to the VIP area when somebody grabbed my hand and just by the scent of him, I already know who he is.

      “Long time no see little vixen,” he smiled, showing his beautiful eyes that I haven’t seen in years.

      His brown hair is now dyed blonde and his one piercing is now two. He changed so much and he definitely got taller but he is still as handsome as ever.

      “Y-yugyeom…” I stuttered.

      He wiped my lips as if there’s some dirt on it or something.

      “Pink lipstick, y but decent clothes… you changed so much little vixen.” He muttered. I almost cringed with his pet name to me… memories came rushing back to me. “You’re not even calling me Master K.”

      Everything he said caught me off guard. What he’s saying right now is something I have forgotten already and I’m not going back to that old, sick lifestyle.

      “I don’t know what you’re saying and… I, ugh…” I mumbled, not knowing what to say because nervousness was wracking my nerves, “My name’s not little vixen, I’m Gayoung.” I told him as I decided to leave but as expected, he stopped me.

      “Not so fast, little vixen,” he muttered as he smirked at me, sending shivers to my spine. This is my nightmare… meeting this very same person again. “Tell me, what happened after you left me?” he asked.

      This question… has been lingering on my mind ever since I left him. What did really happen after I left him? Now I can answer it.

      “Everything changed…” I exclaimed and breathed, “For the better.”

      “Come back to me,” he said but I was shocked when he held my hips and pulled me closer to him, making my heart beat faster than usual.

      I once loved the look in his eyes, those beautiful chocolate eyes… now, I hate it. No, scratch that… I loathe it.

      “Yugyeom,” I exclaimed as I tried to move away from his grasp.

      I will never go back to my old lifestyle. I will never go back to him. I swore to myself that I will never bring “Master K’s little vixen” alive ever again. I have killed that girl so long ago and tonight’s not the time to come back from the dead… no, not ever.

      “Don’t be too scared little vixen, I won’t hurt you.” He whispered into my ears.

      “Let go of me!” I shouted.

      “Gayoung!”

      I quickly pushed Yugyeom away from me and looked at Jiyeon who’s with Kai and two giant men.

      “Jiyeon-ah!” I was about to run to them when Yugyeom held my hand.

      “And who are these? Your new gang?” Yugyeom asked as he scoffed.

      “Gayoung,” I was shocked when the giant guy called my name.

      I don’t know him but I guess he is one of Kai’s friends.

      “Let’s go.” He grabbed my hand, causing Yugyeom to let go of my hand. Yugyeom was about to follow us when Kai and the other blonde guy blocked Yugyeom’s way.

      “You may get away today but anticipate me every day.” Yugyeom exclaimed before smirking.

      The giant guy led me to the VIP room and as soon as we sat down, I broke down into tears. I didn’t notice that I was actually holding my breath. I was so scared to the point that I was holding my breath the whole time I was with Yugyeom.

      “Hey, are you okay?” he asked as he kneeled down in front of me.

      “I-I’m fine,” I muttered.

      “Has he done anything bad to you?” he asked as he looked for any signs of injury or whatsoever but I still continued to cry.

      I have avoided Yugyeom for the past two years and in that two years, I was able to restore myself and find my life. I don’t want to be locked in Yugyeom’s arms again. I don’t want to be someone I fear.

      “Gayoung,” I looked up and saw Jiyeon.

      I stood up and quickly hugged her tight.

      “Are you okay?” she asked as she cupped my face. “Did that jerk hurt you?” she asked again.

      “I’m fine,” I told her.

      “I think we should go home,” Jiyeon exclaimed, “Come on,”

      I didn’t want to spoil the fun especially if we’re with somebody else.

      “No, it’s okay.” I told her, “Let’s just enjoy the night.” I smiled.

      She looked at me worriedly but I just smiled at her and nodded. I know that Yugyeom may still be here but I trust these three guys right here. They have saved me once and I know they will save me again.

 

      It has been hours since we started clubbing and I kind of got rid of Yugyeom’s face out of my mind. I am here, sitting quietly at the VIP section, drinking some tequila.

      “Penny for your thoughts?”

      I looked up and saw the same giant guy that dragged me earlier.

      “Hey,” I smiled, “By the way, thanks.” I told him.

      “No problem,” he smiled, “I’m Park Chanyeol by the way, and I believe that you’re Gayoung.”

      This guy is seriously handsome. He is tall and has broad shoulders. His messy and curly hair really suits his clean face. His eyes are round that are so mesmerizing.

      “Yes, I’m Moon Gayoung.” I muttered, “Thanks again, Chanyeol.”

      “So tell me,” he sighed, “What were you doing with Master K?”

      My eyes grew large and my heart was beating fast. I was shocked, stunned even. I stared at him and he was just smiling at me casually. How did he know Yugyeom?

      “H-how… how did you?...” I asked, stammering.

      “How did I know him?” he asked, continuing my words and I nodded, “He’s a family friend,” he answered his own question and sighed, “So, what were you doing with him again?” he asked me again.

      “I… ugh…” I mumbled, finding the right words to say.

      I have long forgotten what had happened in the past. I am no longer the same Gayoung, Master K’s little vixen. I have changed and I am glad that I did. I don’t want my past to define me as a person today but I just can’t spill my own beans.

      “So, it was you… Master K’s little vixen.” He smirked, making my heart crush.

 

Incheon International Airport, Jung-gu, Incheon, South Korea – July 2, 2016

LEE JIYEON | AYAKA

      Finally, it’s the 2nd of July and we’ll be flying to Japan today! Right now, I am with Kai waiting for the plane to fly. We are seated together and this guy right here keeps on bugging me! I just want to sleep!

      “Kai, will you cut it off?! We woke up so early in the morning and I just want to sleep even just for a small amount of time!” I exclaimed, irritated.

      “Come on, don’t sleep! It’s so boring here,” he muttered.

      I rolled my eyes heavenwards and crossed my arms.

      “Oh! Remember that time when Yeri saw you inside the plane?” he asked.

      Suddenly, my irritation towards him dissolved and suddenly, I felt happy as I remembered that very scene.

      “Yeah,” I laughed, finally, “I was really embarrassed that time since I found out that she is actually your sister and not your girlfriend.” I laughed.

      “Yeah!” he chided, “I already saw you peeking from your magazine and I was laughing inside my head because you looked like a fool!”

      What?!

      “Yah!” I exclaimed as I hit his arms, “I didn’t look like a fool!” I muttered.

      “Really?” He asked as he cocked his eyebrow, “So that’s why you were holding your magazine upside-down?”

      I felt my face heat up in embarrassment. I quickly covered my face and hit him again.

      “Stop it, Jongkai!” I exclaimed.

      “But you know,” he said, changing the topic, “Who would have known that we would end up like this?” he asked out of the blue.

      “What do you mean?” I asked.

      “I mean, we were complete strangers. You, mistaking me for a jerk because I denied my ex-girlfriend to my sister and then me, bullying you for what you’ve done.” He sighed, “Who would have thought that the very same girl in the bus is now with me, travelling back there but now as my best friend and fiancé.” He smiled.

      I eventually smiled and nodded. I, as well can’t believe that this is happening. We were just mere strangers, passing by each other’s lives but now, we’re best of friends. We are even engaged! Can you believe that?

      “Life is really full of surprises, huh?” I asked.

      “Yeah,” he nodded, “Full of surprises.”

      Then I reminded that very same scene when I met him for the very first time. I was angry because I really hate guys who denies their girlfriend in front of people. And I even thought that his little sister is his girlfriend. Looking back at it now, I just feel so stupid. I just wish those things didn’t happen.

      “Kai,” I called, a question popping out of my mind. “Hmm?” he asked back.

      “If ever we would meet again… would you still choose to meet me the same way?” I asked.

      For me, I would definitely want to change the way we first met so that we’ll be able to have better friendship and we’re not like this… being each other’s fake fiancées.

      “Me?” he asked, “Well, I would still choose to meet you the very same way.” He smiled.

      “W-why?” I asked.

      “Because if you didn’t saw me with Sooyeon, you wouldn’t be bad towards me and if you weren’t like that, I wouldn’t have bullied you when you arrived in school. We wouldn’t have met all.” He chuckled, “And I wouldn’t want that.” He muttered, “I want you in my life and I’m thankful that you saw me that day. I am thankful that you called me a jerk because if those didn’t happen… I wouldn’t be able to befriend you and we wouldn’t be where we are now… engaged.”


Author's message ♥

Hello everyone, so this is another update for you guys! I hope you liked Gayoung's point of view and I also hope that you would stay tuned for Gayoung's side-story together with Chanyeol and if you want to have Sehun's too, just tell me. The following chapters will be very interesting so please stay tuned for more chapters. I won't tell you why but promise, something's coming! Just like what Yugyeom said, "Anticipate me every day." ☻ And by the way, I won't introduce Yugyeom's character yet! So if you want to know who he really is, stay tuned!

Sending purple hearts to everybody, Han Jihyun


Philippians 3:13-14 Brothers, I do not consider that I have made it my own. But one thing I do: forgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead, I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.