Episode 71

Boys Over Flowers 02 - My heart can’t rest even for a moment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

As Jun Pyo asked Jan Di went to meet him on Saturday morning at the Namson tower. She remembered their old times when she got there. She waited there for him. The old memories she had with Jun Pyo was like a dream to her. She felt that she is betraying him like never. When she thinks backward what she could see was that during last four years how she was shattering in her thoughts in between Jun Pyo and Ji Hoo. Though she didn’t think much on those times, by now she could clearly understand it very well. The two years she had the affair with Jun Pyo here, the two years she closely associated Ji Hoo without Jun Pyo here and the next two years she was all alone living here were clearly turning points in her life. She never thought that she has to roll over within two guys again in her life after so much years passed just like she got to know them in the past with a confusion heart. She sighed and looked at the sky.

“It’s better if you can remember our old memories here” She heard his voice behind her. She stood up and stared at Jun Pyo’s face.

“I remember them” she whispered.

“Can you remember how I decorated all this for you?” he asked making her much nervous in her memories. He wanted to remind her, their sweet love in the past without making a fuss with her for his doubts. She stared at him with a light smile.

“Mmmm…Why not? I can remember.” She said looking at him. Jun Pyo held her hands slowly and stared at her.

“Jan Di, I have come back here as I said. I know there are changes in my life. It happens with the time and the background I associated there in New York. But the important thing is that you should feel my inner heart which is always as same for you. Do you feel it even today just as same as before?” he asked looking at her eyes deeply. Jan Di stared at him seriously. She knew what he meant.

“Jun Pyo, Have you ever shattered in your life in front of another woman except me? At least for few seconds? In a slight moment haven’t your heart ever shaken during last four years? Don’t answer me, you just think. The question you ask from me I would like to ask from you. ‘Do you feel it today just as same as before?’” Her thoughtful eyes made Jun Pyo’s mind anxious a lot.

The words of her were really strict to him. He quickly felt doubtful whether Jan Di thinks about Je Kyang. The advertisement issue, the opening ceremony dancing issue, the phone call answering matters and so many things were known by her.

“Jan Di, let leave every bad thing happened in the past and face for today and our future. There are always black and white. So, let’s concentrate for only ‘white’ from today. Whatever happened during past years, let’s bury and start a new life together.” He said looking at her. She smiled to him. She didn’t know what to tell him.

Both of them walked towards the tower and sat on a bench. Jan Di thought that she should confess him right now about everything. It’s a really a burden for her to bear. She cannot feel guilty any more when he tries to treat her nicely.

“Goo Jun Pyo, I have something to tell you.” She said in a low tone.

“Ahh!! Wait here, I will bring coffee first” he quickly went.

She stared at his back image and sighed. She waited there for him. Her mind was filling with so many thoughts while waiting there. Jun Hee’s words and her own thoughts were blowing in her mind.

“Here for you” Jun Pyo sat next to her giving a cup of coffee to her hand.

“Thank you” she took the cup from him.

“Woooow!!! I feel the same taste just like in the past” Jun Pyo said happily tasting the coffee reminding another memory. She smiled to him again.

“Coffee is always coffee though we are here or not” she said smiley. He caught her hand tenderly. The hand which held by Ji Hoo few days back was capturing in his mind. He held it tightly. Though whatever happen he doesn’t have any idea of giving up on her ever.

“Jan Di, why did you move from the house to your old house?” he asked.

“You know the reason. I have nothing to do with your mother’s plan Jun Pyo. I am enough of her things” she said while drinking the coffee.

“Has she told you something?” he asked.

“Let’s speak about any other thing” she cut the words from there. She didn’t want to pull out the things which relates to past. The insulted words she heard from his mother at the opening ceremony were so rude and enough for her.

“By the way, what did you want to tell me just before I went to get coffee?” he asked curiously looking at her.

“Huh?” Jan Di looked at him shockingly. At that moment she had bit of confident to tell at least something to him but by now with other conversations that confidence has lost in her mind.

“Ahh!! Nothing, Jun Pyo” she said in a low tone.

“You are a dumb girl” he said stabbing her head lightly. She tried to smile with him.

Just as the same during past few months where she tried to confess to him and unsuccessful today also she failed. How much she thought throughout the day gathering the courage to tell him everything and sort out this matter, when she met him she didn’t have single courage. There was the fear and the excitement in her heart all the time.

Sometimes, she felt surprised about Ji Hoo. Even today he stays still there without forcing her for anything and waiting for her to take any decision. The easiest thing here is giving her consent and getting married with Jun Pyo just as they were planning before four years. But when the heart of her doesn’t allow her to go on for it and pulling her leg back from Jun Pyo and giving hopes to Ji Hoo as well she felt that she is in a truly mess of her life.

With the intention of winning her again and again Jun Pyo met her as much as possible with their old memory spots. He knew that something is going with her but he was not quite sure about it. In a process of finding out the things he spent his maximum time with her because he didn’t have any intention of giving up on her just because she has shaken for somewhat.

 

…………………………………….

 

“Are you Miss. Eun Ji?” with a new face in front of her, she curiously looked at the person who has come to meet her at the office.

“Yeah, it is me. Who are you?” she asked from the guy who was just like a school kid.

“I am Park Lee Yoon, a college student. If you can, please give me some kind of assistance” he asked with a humble smile.

“Ok, take a sit. What can I do for you?” she asked.

“I am fully aware of the F4 group in Shinwa High School and I am doing my final year assignment regarding them. I need to get some details about Yoon Ji Hoo but there were no one knows much about him because he was a silent person there. I got to know that the Art foundation belongs to them so I came here and asked from reception and she asked me to go and meet you. Can you help me please?” he said calmly with a smile. 

“Ahhhhh!!! Is that so? But actually I didn’t attend to Shinwa with him. So I don’t think that you would be beneficial to get information from me.” She said looking at him with a light smile.

“No, it’s alright. If you can give me few details about him at his present life that also important and helpful” he said looking at her.

“Actually, it’s not good to give someone’s personal information. Why don’t you go and ask from him? He is at the university” she said back to him.

“Do you think that he would tell me that much easily? He is not someone who talks very much and he is not care for other’s cup of teas. I don’t ask much more, a few questions. Please help” he was pleading to her.

“Seemed to be you have investigated about him more. Ok then, what is your questions?” she asked getting relaxed.

“Thank you Unni. My first question is what he is doing these days?” he asked looking at her.

“As I told you he is a university student who studies for becoming a doctor in his final year.” She said briefly.

“Ok…Then, does he have a lots of friends and how about his relationship with others?”

“He doesn’t have a lot of friend. Apart from F4 there are only few. As you said he doesn’t care for others but when he become close to someone he is really caring” she said with a smile.

“Seemed to be, you have experienced it very well” he said with a smile.

“Mmmm.. I have experienced it.” She said shortly.

“Who is he of you?” he asked curiously.

“He is my friend” she answered.

“Only the friend?”  he asked again

“Yes, he counts me just as a friend. Nothing more than it” she said with a smile back.

“May be he has someone in his heart then, does he have a girlfriend?” he asked curiously from her.

“I don’t think that I should answer to that question because it’s his personal.” She quickly responded.

“You didn’t say no to that question either” he said back to her with the same smile.

“You are like a reporter” she said nervously.

“My dream is to become a reporter one day. How is my talent? Is it good Unni?” he asked from her with the same large smile trying to cover the embarrassment of her.

“Mmmm.. that’s good. But I am busy right now. If you finish, please excuse me” she said humbly.

“Ok Unni, thank you for the information.” He said while standing up.

“When you finish your assignment please let me know. I like to see it too” she said when he was about to leave.

“Mmmm… I will. If I complete it I will show you” he left saying like that. Eun Ji felt bit strange in thoughts but she didn’t care much. She tried concentrate for her work.

 

………………………………..

 

“Ga Eul, how is Jan Di?” While having a cool drink Ei Jung asked from her who was there next to him at the restaurant.

“She is fine. Studies are bit difficult for her but she doesn’t give up. It is her luck to have Ji Hoo sunbea. He helps her lot.” She said with a smile.

“Is that so? Jan Di is someone who always hard working. She can win one day” he said back to her.

“Not only that, she can swim now. Do you know that?” she said making him surprised.

“What? Really? How?” he asked with the excitement.

“Before Ji Hoo sunbea left to Japan, he found a good specialist and carried Jan Di for treatments every day. Though he left to Japan, Jan Di didn’t stop attending for treatment and even now time to time she goes. Not that much fast she used to swim in the past, but she can manage swimming in a considerable speed as she dreams always” Ga Eul said with a pleasant smile.

Ei Jung felt a burden in his heart. He knew perfectly that how much Jan Di worried about her injury. But he never expects Ji Hoo to make recoveries for her like this. He knew that Ji Hoo always care for her and love her though Jun Pyo was there. He knew that he or anyone else cannot stop Ji Hoo’s feelings for Jan Di. But he never thought that Ji Hoo would go for this extent which must have given a deep impression in Jan Di’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter