Chapter 9

Stupid Love

(Ricky POV)

Changjo and Ricky were at the rooftop cafe when they saw Chunji with a girl, quite pretty though.

"Do you think they're dating, Changjo?" Ricky slurped his smoothie while staring deep into Changjo's eyes. He like Changjo's eyes alot. They are simply gorgeous.

"I dont know. May-" Changjo stared up at a girl with pink hair who had stood next to their table.

"Changjo Oppa, may I ask what food is nice here?" The pink girl blinked her big eyes, asking Changjo. Ricky stared at her with glare. He opened his mouth wide at the girl as if wanting to bite her.

"Oh, well.. The blackforest cheesecake is nice, rich with blueberries inside. Leaves a trail of taste in your tongue after each mouth." Changjo pointed to the blackforest cake infront of him. Ricky shot him a look but Changjo didnt see it. Ricky crossed his arm and leaned back on the chair.

"Thank you, Oppa." The pink girl bend down, planting a kiss on Changjo's cheek. Ricky fumed and cleared his throat. The pink girl turned and act as if she just realised Ricky was there. "Aigoo, why are you sitting with a newbie, oppa? You should be sitting with me. Come on." The pink girl held Changjo's hand and dragged him up.

Changjo followed the girl. "Changjo-ya." Ricky called out to him. Changjo just smiled at him and told him to wait. Ricky pouted and slurped his smoothie. He was angry at Changjo for going with the girl. He resist the temptation of turning back and look at Changjo but he couldnt. He turned back and saw Changjo nodding towards the girl and walked towards the waitress at the cafe. He whispered something to the waitress and got back to the pink girl. Music started playing. People around Changjo cheered. He was asking them to cheer for him. Ricky realised Changjo like the attention he was receiving.

Changjo started dancing to the music at the open area. All the girls went crazy, chanting his name.

"ChangJo! Changjo! Changjo!"

Ricky sulked. He didnt know Changjo was such an attention-seeker. He doesnt like it. The music ended and Changjo bowed to the pink girl. The pink girl giggled like a crazy monkey, she touched Changjo's arm, as Changjo was teasing her. After saying goodbye, Changjo came back.

"Did you like the mini performance? It was for you." Changjo grinned, slicing the cake and attempt to feed Ricky.

"Oh really?" Ricky looked away, rejecting the spoon infront of him. "Seems like its for pinky girl." Ricky pouted. Changjo smiled at Ricky's cuteness.

"Are you jealous? You are right? You are jealous." Changjo poked Ricky's milky cheeks. Ricky puffed his cheek and blew at Changjo. He was jealous that Changjo danced infront of the girl though claiming its for Ricky.

Changjo laughed and pinched Ricky's cheek. "Jagi, Dont be jealous. My heart is beating for you only." Changjo took Ricky's hand and placed it on his heart. Ricky blushed. Changjo's heart was beating furiously, as if it will break the ribcage and fly out to Ricky. The girls around Changjo swooned at Changjo's actions.

Changjo looked at them and said,"This is my jagi, girls. Be nice to him." Changjo held out Ricky's hand. The girls let out an"aw", knowing the school's dancing prodigy is taken.

Ricky couldnt look at the girls. He just blushed and blushed. Changjo noticed Ricky's shyness and gave him a peck on the forehead. Ricky was shock but he shyly accepted it.

(Niel POV)

Niel sat infront of the bus stop. Today its Saturday. Niel doesnt have any courses and is meeting CAP for a date. He wore a simple t-shirt and skinny jeans. Niel sprayed a little perfume hoping CAP would like it. He thought about the days he would meet CAP at the rooftop cafe and just cuddle there like nobody's business.

"Beep." A car honked. Niel looked up and saw CAP in the car. He came out and jogged towards Niel. CAP was wearing a beanie with casual clothes. 'Boy, he looks so sweet today.' Niel thought.

"Mianhae, Jagi, there was a traffic jam. Did you wait long?" CAP kissed Niel on the cheek and held both of his hands. Niel shook his head and hugged CAP suddenly. CAP was stunned by his sudden hug, but he hugged back. Niel didnt want to let go, he was afraid if one day CAP turns out to only play with his heart, what would happen to Niel?

"Jagiya, people are looking at us." CAP shyly smiled. Niel nodded his head on CAP's shoulders and let go. Indeed, the people at the bus stop was staring at them. CAP opened the door for Niel to get in before going on the other side.

"Young man." An old woman called out to CAP. CAP turned and bowed to the old woman

"Wae, halmeoni?" CAP asked politely.

"Take good care of the boy. He likes you alot. I see it in his eyes when he hugged you. Nice job!" The old woman gave CAP a thumbs up. CAP giggled and returned the thumbs up. 'If only she knew what ive gone through.' CAP smiled faintly and got in the car.

CAP drove Niel to a street market. Dakkochi, Bungeobbang, Ho-tteok and Ddeokbokki were sold . Niel held CAP's hand tightly. He wouldnt want to go missing at such a crowded place.

"Niellie, what do you want to eat?" CAP poked Niel on the side  pointing to the different variety of food.

"Mm.. Ddeokbokki, hyung." Niel pointed to the spicy rice cake. He was craving for it since forever. CAP nodded and went over to buy ddeokbokki for Niel.

"Here you go, Niel." CAP handed the bowl to Niel. They stood at the side. CAP scooped one rice cake and fed it to Niel. Niel did the same to CAP but the sauce stained the side of CAP's cheeks. Niel laughed at CAP's dirtied cheek while CAP tried to smudge the sauce on Niel's cheek too.

"Aigoo, lovebirds dont stand infront of my stall and do this please." An auntie scolded Niel and CAP. The two giggled and went away. They bought alot of street food, feeding each other while walking.

"Omo, hyung! Couple rings!" Niel saw a stall selling couple rings and dragged CAP to the stall. CAP was halfway dozing off while standing. Niel looked at the different rings and found on that was shaped in a weird manner. The shape was weird but in a nice way. He got the same one and put it into CAP's fingers. Niel put one into his fingers. CAP and Niel put out their hand to see the couple rings.

"Hyung, its so nice. It fits us perfectly. Buy it for me please." Niel pouted, swaying CAP's body side to side.

"How much is it?" CAP asked.

"9000 won."

"Mwo, how can these rings cost 9000won. This is simply daylight robbery, let's go Niel." CAP took out the ring from his and Niel's fingers before dragging the pouting Niel away.

"Hyung... Its just 9000 won, i can buy it by myself." Niel said, he really want those couple rings with CAP.

"Aniya, you are not going back to get those rings. Let's go." CAP held Niel's hand and head towards the toy stall. Niel was upset but he let it go. He wouldnt want to upset CAP too.

They played at the toy stall for quite a while. CAP shot darts and managed to win Niel a big fluffy bear. Niel hugged it tightly throughout their date.

"Niel, wait for in here. I forgotten to buy extra packet of ho-tteok for my omma." CAP told Niel in the car. Niel nodded and turned up the radio while CAP went out. Niel looked out of the window. He thought about the rings. He hoped CAP wouldnt have mind much about how much it cost. It wasnt that pricey though.

CAP came back with the waffles and they set off for home. CAP dropped Niel infront of his house gate since Niel is going to stay at his house for the night.

"Thank you for the date, hyung." Niel smiled, giving CAP a kiss on the lips. They kissed for a while before Niel broke off the kiss.

"Sleep tight, jagi." CAP hugged Niel tight. Niel rested his head on CAP's shoulders. Niel pressed the bell for the security guard to open the door for him.

"Oh, Niel. Wait." CAP went to the car and took out the bear and a plastic bag.

"You forgot his. I bought an extra packet of ho-tteok for your mother." CAP gave the packet of waffle to Niel.

"Gumawo." Niel hugged the bear and took the packet from CAP. The gate opened and Niel went inside.

"I love you, CAP." Niel said before going in.

"I love you too, Niellie." CAP waved and watch as Niel gets home.

That night,

To: CAPtain<3
Hyung, are you going to sleep soon?

To:Niellie<3
Ani, Im thinking about you.

To: CAPtain<3
No wonder i cant sleep. Kekeke.

To:Niellie <3
Kekeke. Niellie, are you hugging the bear?

To: CAPtain <3
Neh, wae?

To: Niellie <3
Do you realise anything different from it?

Niel looked at the message. What happened to the bear? Niel flipped the bear upside down, left, right. But he didnt see anything. Until he heard a clanging sound. Niel dig through the fluffy fur of the bear and felt a string. He traced the string and pulled it out. Out came a ring. The ring! The ring that Niel wants! CAP had bought it for him and put it as a necklace on the bear. He hid it inside the fur of the bear thus Niel couldnt see it just now. Niel unclasped the necklace and took it out from the bear.

"It's beautiful." Niel whispered to himself. He flipped over on the bed, lying on the bed chest down. He smiled foolishly and replied CAP.

 

To: CAPtain <3
Hyung! I thought you said it was too expensive?

To: Niellie <3
I couldnt bear to see my jagi upset

To: CAPtain <3
:) did you buy one for yourself too?

To: Niellie <3
Yes i did. You will see it on Monday

To: CAPtain <3
Eyeyeye, CAPtain. Good night, hyung<3

To: Niellie<3
told you not to call me captain. Good night, jagiya<3

To: CAPtain<3
I like it. So do you.

To: Niellie
watever niellie. Love U <3

Niel smiled at CAP's reply. He couldnt wait to see him on Monday. They will be wearing their couple rings for the first time! Niel shut his phone and closed his eyes. This love is taking control of him, making him stupidly in love.