Chapter 27

Stupid Love

(CAP POV)

It was CAP's turn to get the drinks from the rooftop cafe. CAP took the drinks from the cafe and went back to the danceroom. On the way back, he passed by the principal's office.

"Nae, Mr Bang." Upon hearing his name, CAP stopped in his track. He stood nearer to the office.

"We're glad you're back. But if you were to join the competition you have to undergo a private audition to be the final 21." CAP heard the principal say.

'Mr.Bang? There is more than one Mr.Bang in the school? New kid maybe.' CAP scratched his head.

Bzz... CAP's phone vibrated.

"Yoboseyo? Ah, Niellie. Im coming back now." CAP shut his phone and quickly headed for the danceroom.

"Finally! Gumawo!" Niel took his cup and started gulping down the smoothie.

CAP took his and went to the couch. Now that they had passed the first round, they have to be sure to pass the next few rounds until top 3. Then, their dreams might secure. The six of them crowd around the couch and talked about what to do in Hongkong if they were to win. Suddenly there was a knock on the door.

"I'll get it!" Ricky jumped from the couch and went to the door.

"Annyeong! Oh, arent you the student reporter?" Ricky asked.

CAP tried to look out but the person was too far away from the door.

"Come in please." Ricky stepped back and the person walked in. It was the student reporter from the school's newsletter team. Park... Park... Park something.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Mianhae for disturbing you. Park Jiyeon imnida. If you remember me?" The girl scooped her falling hair and hooked them behind her ear.

"Nae, of course we remember." Niel grinned. CAP hit his back, how can he be so happy.

"Hyung, that hurts." Niel rubbed his back.

"Mianhae." CAP smiled. CAP turned his focus back to the girl.

"Why are you here?"

"To do a report of course. I want to know more about you guys. People, girls to be exact, requested to know you." Jiyeon sat down on the floor infront of the table. She took out a memopad and her camera.

"You dont mind right?" She smiled. CAP rolled his eyes, in his mind. She already took her place on the floor. What can they do? He shook his head.

"Okay, thank you. So brief introduction please?" Jiyeon took out a pen and pointed to L.Joe.

"Lee Byunghun, or L.Joe. Im married to this cutie pie here." L.Joe poked Chunji's knee.

"Oh, so he is your girlfriend?" The girl seems okay with them being gay. CAP doesnt like the girl immediately. Something about her is strange.

"Yup." L.Joe tickled Chunji's finger. "I'll do his introduction. He is Lee Channie, or Chunnie. Depends on which do you want to call him. But obviously you cant call him either."

CAP sniggered. L.Joe is one major flirt.

"Ignore him. Im Lee Chanhee or Chunji." Chunji smiled. The girl instantly blushed. Now something is getting serious.

"I see." Next maknae couple introduced themselves and the girl seemed less interested. After Niel and CAP, the girl finished the draft very quickly.

"Thank you for your time, TeenTop. I hope you guys will win. I love the song you sang last night." The girl stood up and packed her things.

"I'll see you out. I need to get something from my locker." Chunji stood up. CAP stood up too.

"Why dont i help you take? I need to ask her something regarding the article." CAP lied. He didnt want Chunji and the girl to be together. He sensed something.

"Nae, hyung. You know my combo." Chunji sat down into L.joe's arms. Niel pouted, his eyes as if asking where are you going with the girl.

"Im just gonna ask her some questions, Niellie." CAP went over and kissed Niel's head.

"I'll be back soon." Niel nodded.

CAP and the girl walked out of the danceroom. They walked quietly until CAP decides to ask the question.

"Tell me, Ji.. Jiyoon."

"Jiyeon." The girl corrected.

"Okay, Jiyeon. Do you like Chunji?" CAP asked directly. Jiyeon stopped walking, she turned to face CAP.

"What makes you ask that?" Jiyeon asked.

"I see the way you look at Chunji. I see those look on someone before." Sulli. Sulli used those eyes to look at Chunji AND L.Joe before. The same eyes.

"What if I do like him." Jiyeon asked sharply.

"You know he has a boyfriend now. You cant break them. If you do, dont say i didnt warn you. Even if you're a girl." CAP warned.

"Who can resist the temptation of a pretty girl?" Jiyeon stepped forward, face inches close. CAP wasnt soften neither was he wavered by her.

"Dont make me repeat my words." CAP was clenching his fist. Jiyeon stepped back.

"Fine." Jiyeon slung her bag on her shoulder and walked away. CAP relaxed his fist and turned back.

His face fell. Standing behind him all along quiet, was L.Joe.

(L.Joe POV)

L.Joe stepped forward, closing the door behind him.

"L.Joe..." CAP called him. L.Joe walked towards him, and pass him. CAP grabbed his arm.

"Where are you going?" CAP asked.

"Im going to the girl and im going to ruin her face if she comes any closer to Chunji. I thought she was nice." L.Joe balled his fist. He was fuming now. Why are there so many girls who want to be with Chunji? Why cant they let Chunji be with L.Joe peacefully?

"Dont. Go back now. Dont tell Chunji anything." CAP held onto L.Joe's shoulders and looked at him in the eye.

"I promise I wont let anyone come in between you two." CAP promised. However, L.Joe cant be sure. He bit his lip and nodded.

L.Joe walked back while CAP went to the lockers to take things for Chunji. Chunji was playing with Changjo, throwing random items at Changjo. When L.Joe walked in, Chunji looked at him curiously. L.Joe reckons his face look like crap because of what he witnessed just now. Chunji stopped throwing things at Changjo and reached out his hand for L.Joe. L.Joe took his hand and sat down next to him on the couch. Chunji played with his fingers while L.Joe debates in his mind whether to tell Chunji.

"Byung, why are you looking sad?" Chunji asked with his big doe-eyes. L.Joe shook his head and held onto Chunji's hand tight.

"Chunji..."

"What is it? Tell me."

L.Joe bit his lips. "Park Jiyeon likes you."

Chunji's hand relaxed. L.Joe his palm, tracing the lines on his palm.

"Sulli... Jiyeon... How many girls to go?" Chunji asked. L.Joe looked at him weirdly.

"Mwo?"

"No matter how many girls come in between us, for me or for you, i wont let them split us. We're inseparable." Chunji smiled. His words heal L.Joe's heart instantly.

"Chunji-ya..." L.Joe held Chunji's face and kissed his lips. "I love you."

"I love you too." Chunji giggled. L.Joe suddenly has the urge to tickle Chunji. L.Joe tickled his waist, making Chunji squirm on the couch.

"Yah, L.Joe!" Chunji squealed. L.Joe laughed and stopped tickling him.

"Hyung." Changjo called L.Joe. L.Joe looked at Changjo.

"You are weird. One minute sad, one minute happy. One minute torturing Chunji hyung with your tickles." Changjo sighed.

"How dare you call me weird, you 4-D maknae." L.Joe took a cushion and threw it at Changjo. They started a violent battle immediately, with Niel, Ricky and Chunji giggling at the two of them.

(Sulli POV)

"Mianhae, I cant do it." Jiyeon said.

"Why cant you?" Sulli asked her.

"Chunji really likes L.Joe. As much as I like him, I cant let him be hurt. The reason of him being hurt will be me. If you really like Chunji, you will wish him the best and not go between his relationship." Jiyeon seemed as though she was lecturing Sulli.

Sulli went to her and gave her a tight slap. Jiyeon stared at with wide eyes.

"Dont you teach me what to do. If you really love a person, you will do anything to get that person." Sulli spat. Jiyeon shook her head and walked off.

Jiyeon used to be her good friend, until Sulli dated L.Joe. Jiyeon liked L.Joe but Sulli betrayed her and dated L.Joe instead. Now when Sulli is a goner for Chunji, Jiyeon is back to comfort her. When Sulli suggested Jiyeon to grab the chance to like Chunji, Jiyeon agreed but now she backed out.

"I cant trust girls to help me now. Where are you." Sulli looked up to the sky.