Chapter 40

Stupid Love

(No One POV)

The six guys head out to the mall on Saturday afternoon. They decided not to practice but go to the arcade or anywhere.

"I wanna play the basketball thingy!" Ricky jumped and clapped his hands. He was hoping to grow taller at least after playing.

"Aww, Baby Ricky trying to grow taller." Niel teased. Ricky sulked and linked arms with Changjo.

"What do you wanna play, Chunji?" L.Joe swing his arms with Chunji as they walk around.

"I wanna get the plushie." Chunji pointed to the machine which grabs toys.

"Its not fun at all." L.Joe shook his head. The six of them entered the arcade.

"Shall we have a game of hoops? Since there are three machines, let's split. Chunjoe, ChangRick and Nap." CAP suggested. Everyone agreed and they tapped Changjo's card on the machine.

"Game start!" The ball rolled down and the three couples quickly shoot the hoops. 

"CAP hyung quickly!!"

"Byung throw it!!"

"Changjo-ya!!"

Basically, only the males were shooting. The females, were just standing at the side, cheering for their partners. But Ricky felt bad for not helping. He stepped forward and took a few balls. He managed to shoot some hoops but most of the goals were shot by Changjo. Ricky look on as Changjo wiped his sweat and continued shooting for Ricky. Ricky put down the ball and took out his tissue paper. He wiped the sweat for Changjo as Changjo played. Changjo smiled at Ricky and carried on shooting. In the end, Changjo won.

"Ricky!" Changjo opened his arms and Ricky hugged him.

"Yah! Its not fair. Our ladies here werent joining in." L.Joe glared at Chunji, who was smiling at himself.

"Re-match then. Though I will still win. Ladies, please join in." Changjo put out an arm and bowed.

"Dont be too happy yet, Maknae." CAP tapped the card and waited for the rest.

The second game started and they all started shooting hoops.

"Just one more, Byung!" Chunji shouted, as the last ball is in L.Joe's hands. L.Joe aimed for the hoop an threw it.

"We win! Daebak!!" Chunji hugged L.Joe and jumped around.

"Not bad, hyung." Changjo high-5 with Chunji and L.Joe.

"Can we go play something else? Something more violent?" CAP grunted.

"How about the motorcycle ride?" Niel dragged CAP to the machine without waiting for an answer. The other two couples followed.

"Lemme sit infront okay? I will drive, you will ride." L.Joe winked as Chunji sat behind him.

Chunji wrapped his arms around L.Joe's waist, and leaned on his back. The motorcycle started moving and jerking. Chunji held on tightly. L.Joe laughed and took a swift turn to the right. CAP won in the end, he was a dangerous driver, banging here and there but he still wins.

"This game is made for me." CAP smirked. Niel nodded, giggling.

"Ricky! That crocodile!" Chunji pointed to a machine where you hit the crocodile when it appears. The crocodile will retreat when hit and comes out again.

"Omo, i wanna play!!" Ricky got to Chunji's side and pick up the rubber hammer.

Niel and CAP went off to another part of the arcade while Changjo and L.Joe sat at the side watching their babies play.

"There there there!" Chunji hit the crocodile everywhere playfully. L.Joe smiled and the scene in which Chunji giggled and hit the crocodile everywhere was imprinted on his mind.

"Having fun jagi?" L.Joe hugged Chunji from the back. Chunji turned and use the hammer to hit L.Joe's head.

"Boink Boink~" Chunji giggled and hit L.Joe's head. L.Joe back off and took the hammer from Chunji's hand. He hit the hammer on Chunji's head repeatedly.

"Hyung! Its not for human heads, its for crocodile heads!" Ricky laughed at the two childish hyungs.

"Where did Niel and CAP hyung go?" L.Joe put the hammer back and put an arm around Chunji's waist.

"Probably over there." Changjo pointed to the other part of the arcade.

They met NAP at the machine where you grab toys. CAP was busy moving the claw to grab the toys while Niel was busy pointing at a particular fish plushie.

"Hyung, you must get that plushie cause its me!!" Niel pointed to a pink octopus like plushie. CAP tried very hard to get the plushie but he failed.

"CAP hyung, maybe you can stand her and move the claw instead. You can see clearer." Ricky shifted CAP to a better place and CAP tried again.

CAP moved the claw left, right, front, back, aiming for the plushie Niel wants. He hit the button and the claw goes down.

"C'mon, C'mon!" CAP hit the machine. The vibration caused the claw to shift slight and catch hold of the plushie.

"Its going up! Its going up, hyung!" Niel hit CAP's back and quickly bend down to get the plushie.

"Kyeopta~" Niel hugged the plushie. "Gumawo, CAP hyung."CAP grinned and punched the plushie in return.

"Where shall we go, now?" Chunji pouted. He was bored already.

"Wait!" L.Joe let go of Chunji ran to a machine.

He saw a little girl playing the machine, grabbing some animal keychains with her mother just now. L.Joe sat down opposite her and started aiming for the meerkat keychain. There was a chicken keychain too. Chunji came and sat next to L.Joe.

"Is that a meerkat and chicken plushie keychain?" Chunji's grew bigger.

L.Joe focused on the claw as he shifted it. To the right, to the right! L.Joe bit his lips and watch as the claw grabbed the keychain and let it go. L.Joe hit the machine and swore.

"It was so close!" L.Joe carried on playing.

"Hyung, its just a keychain." Changjo leaned against a table and crossed his arms.

"Its not just any keychain." L.Joe shook his head. Chunji put a hand on L.Joe's arm, as if telling him to stop.

"I can get it." L.Joe smiled at Chunji and shifted the claw.

Take the meerkat one please. L.Joe silently prayed as the claw went down and took the meerkat keychain. The keychain was lifted up, L.Joe clasped his hand together, Chunji's grip tightened.

"Its going!" Ricky squealed as the keychain dropped to the bottom. Chunji quickly dig it out and showed L.Joe.

"I told you i can get it." L.Joe squeezed Chunji's shoulder. He proceeded to get the chicken keychain. It was much easier since the claw grabbed the chicken's beak. 

"Here we have a chicken and meerkat. You will have the chicken one, I will take the meerkat." L.Joe exchanged with Chunji.

"Wae?" Chunji asked, hooking the keychain on his phone.

"When I miss you, I can look at meerkat. Same goes to you." L.Joe winked, hooking the keychain to his phone.

"Cheesy." CAP sniggered. L.Joe shot him a look.

"Let's go eat." Ricky hooked arms with Changjo and skipped out of the arcade. Changjo went to catch a pig plushie for him, without telling him. Ricky hugged the pig and swing Changjo's hand.

"What do you wanna eat?" Changjo looked at Ricky, Ricky thought for a moment and answered.

"Bulgogi!"

"Bulgogi then!"

"But where?"

Niel doesnt want to eat in the mall, saying its not original. CAP suggested going outside the mall, a few streets down the road where a shop sells delicious bulgogi.

"Thought all bulgogi are the same." Niel smiled. CAP shrugged. The six of them went out and took the public bus.

"Tomorrow will be our final fight. Let's eat till full."Changjo grinned.

"Definitely. If we win when will we be going?" Chunji cant wait to go Hongkong.

"Most likely Wednesday." Niel cant wait to go Hongkong, it would be his holiday date with CAP.

"We've reached!" Ricky quickly tapped out and went out.

"There, the shop." CAP pointed.

"Eomeoni, table for six thank you." Niel told the auntie at the shop.

"Neh, over there." The auntie brought them to a table and they settled down.

"Eomeoni, may we have two large bulgogi and dakkogi set, three small bowls of kimchi, six small bowls of bap. One medium Beef rib soup, two plate of seaweed. We'll have juice then." L.Joe ordered.

"Hyung, are you going to treat us?" Changjo nudged him.

"Sure." L.Joe closed the menu and passed it to the auntie. "Thank you."

"You are so weird today." CAP arched an eyebrow.

"Im always weird with you guys." L.Joe laughed and drank the tea on the table.

"Here are your food." The auntie came and placed the large tray infront of them. CAP and Changjo help to take the beef and chicken.

"Enjoy your meal." The auntie placed the last bowl of rice and left.

"Alright, let's eat now!" Ricky took his spork and waited for the others to dig in.

"Let's eat. We will eat well!" Niel raised his voice slightly and digged in.

L.Joe took the chicken and grilled it infront of them. The aroma filled the room instantly. Changjo helped to grill the chicken while CAP grilled the beef.

"Mm... Daebak!" Chunji exclaimed as he ate the first slice of dakkogi L.Joe grilled for him.

"Chunji ah~" L.Joe fed him another piece of chicken. Chunji chewed on the tender piece and swallowed it.

"CAP hyung, bulgogi please." Niel pouted. CAP took the grilled beef and fed Niel.

Ricky didnt wait for anyone to help him grill. Instead, he grilled the beef and chicken and ate them himself.

"Yah, why didnt you let me feed you?" Changjo sulked.

"Let me feed you then." Ricky took one chicken and fed Changjo. Changjo smiled and continued grilling.

"Here, toast to our friendships." Niel, always the moodmaker, raised his glass of juice. The five followed, putting their glasses in the centre.

"Kombae!" The six shouted and down the juice.