Chapter 16

Stupid Love

(Changjo POV)

Changjo went up to the rooftop cafe. He is meeting Ricky for snacks. There wasnt anyone up here as it was in the evening. These few days after CAP and Niel's break up, things hadnt be smooth for CAP. Changjo has a bad mood everyday for Niel is getting up on his nerves. Flirting with the blonde and a brunette, Changjo can see that Niel is trying very hard. For what? Trying hard to not care about CAP. Niel still loves CAP, just that he is hiding something from them.

Changjo chose a table and sat down, waiting for Ricky. The view up here is really nice. Changjo hopes to take a selca with Ricky later.

"Annyeong, Changjo oppa." A girl came over. Changjo smiled.

"Annyeong, Minah." Changjo knew the girl from his class. The girl, Minah smiled.

"Oppa, can i sit down?" Changjo opened his mouth to say no but Minah sat down on his lap, arms around his neck.

"Yah, Minah. What are you doing?" Changjo tried pushing Minah off, but Minah held on to him.

"Changjo, you're the dancing prodigy of the school. Shouldnt you be dating a pretty girl who dances well too?" Minah giggled. Changjo perked up at the words 'dancing prodigy'. He gets compliments everytime, about him being the dancing prodigy. He dont mind at all, he likes it. At least he receive the attention he doesnt get at home.

"Ah... Jinja? Where can i find the pretty girl then?" Changjo teased the girl. He completely forgotten he has Ricky.

"Oppa, how about me?" Minah run her fingers up Changjo's face. She bend down and kissed Changjo's lips. Changjo gladly took it. 'Well, this girl is hot. I didnt know she is so hot.' Changjo smiled as he kissed the girl.

They shared a rather passionate kiss until they heard something drop. Changjo broke the kiss and looked to the side.

"Ri-Ricky?" Changjo stuttered. He realised what he had done now. One of his hand was inside Minah's shirt and the other holding her waist. Changjo quickly let go of the girl.

"Ricky, i can explain." Changjo knew he cant. Ricky ran away. Changjo wanted to run after him but Minah stopped him.

"Oppa, who is he? Shall we continue?" Minah Changjo's back.

"Yah, you . That was my boy." Changjo pushed her aside. The girl went off. Changjo walked over to the thing Ricky dropped. He picked it up. It was a polaroid camera. Ricky has brought it to take a picture with Changjo. Changjo felt his chest burning, what have he done. He kissed the girl. There is no explaination, he let her.

Changjo took the camera to his chest and walked away.

(Ricky POV)

Ricky shouldnt have gone up, he shouldnt have. Ricky didnt go back to his room. He went to Chunji's instead.

"Chunji hyung..." Ricky knocked on the door, hoping Chunji will open up soon.

"Chunji hyung...." Ricky was on the verge of crying now. The door opened finally.

"Ricky?" Ricky hugged Chunji straight after he opened the door.

"Yah, what happened?" Chunji asked. But Ricky shook his head, he sobbed into Chunji's chest. Chunji was rather confused. Why does everyone go to him when they're sad, and cries into his chest, making his shirt wet every single time. Chunji closed the door and helped Ricky to the couch.

"Ricky-ya, tell hyung what happened?" Chunji persuaded Ricky.

Ricky blinked back tears and told Chunji what he saw. Changjo kissing a girl. That's it. Ricky cried all over again. Chunji kept quiet next to Ricky.

"Hyung, how could he? I took my polaroid camera so that i could take picture with him. And when i got up, all i see was him kissing a girl!" Ricky sobbed. Maybe what the girl with long straight hair said was true. Changjo flirts with everyone, Ricky is just the next victim.

"Bastard, I told him to take good care of you and he hurt you now. He is so dead." Chunji fumed. Ricky held onto his hand.

"Hyung, dont..." Ricky shook his head. He doesnt want Changjo to be hurt no matter what. Changjo may not be true to Ricky, but Ricky really likes Changjo.

"Yah, up till now, you're still protecting him?" Chunji snapped. Ricky looked away. Suddenly, there is knocking on the door.

Chunji got up and opened the door. Changjo stood by the door. Ricky noticed his black hair, he quickly went in Chunji's room and locked it. He leaned on the door and listened. 
"Hyung, let me talk to Ricky please." Ricky heard Changjo say.

"Ani, go away now." Chunji tried closing the door but Changjo held onto the door.

"Jebal, hyung. I know my fault." Changjo pleaded.

"You promised to take care of Ricky, and not hurt him. And yes, i promised to punch you if u hurt him. Now go away before i start to fume." Chunji was really angry. Changjo insisted on seeing Ricky. Ricky closed his eyes and covered his ears. 'Please go, Changjo... i dont want to see you.'

"GO." Chunji shouted. Ricky jumped. He slowly opened the door and tip-toed out. He stopped behind the shelf.

"Mianhae, hyung. Please give this to Ricky for me." Changjo handed Ricky's polaroid to Chunji. As Changjo turned to walk away, he caught Ricky's eyes. Ricky noticed at the side of his left lower lip, there was a red patch. Chunji must had really punched Changjo.

Changjo looked away and left. Chunji closed the door as Ricky stepped out of his hiding place.

"Here." Chunji handed the camera to Ricky. Ricky took it and held it to his chest. The camera smelled of Changjo's perfume, it was strong and sweet. Ricky felt tears pooling in his eyes.

"Hyung..." Ricky whispered. Chunji noticed his eyes and quickly pulled him into a hug.

"Dont cry, Ricky. It will be fine. Give him some time to think about it. When the time is ripe, he will come for you again. For the meanwhile, sleep here, alright?" Chunji pat on  Ricky's head and hugged him tight.Ricky nodded.

That night, Ricky stayed at Chunji's room. Niel was at home, but none of them spoke to Niel. Although Ricky cant help but wonder why is Chunji still okay with Niel staying with Chunji, Ricky lets Niel stay. The three of them ate their dinner cooked by Chunji and went to bed. Chunji gave his bed to Ricky while he sleep on the couch. Ricky tucked himself in the bed and stared at the ceiling wall. Niel wasnt asleep yet too. The two were just staring into mid-space. Both guys lost their love. How stupid were them to think that their love will stay forever.

"Ricky-ya, im sorry about Changjo." Niel spoke up. Ricky shuddered, he nodded lightly. His heart aches. Tears just flowed again, wetting Ricky's baby smooth skin.

"Hyung... why did you break up with CAP hyung? He did nothing wrong..." Ricky said. He choke back his tears and look at Niel. Niel turned, his back facing Ricky.

"I got no choice, Ricky. I hope you understand." Niel said. Ricky nodded again. He understands.

Ricky turned to face the wall. Usually, back in his room, Ricky would sleep with Changjo. At this time, Changjo will be kissing him, begging him not to sleep. Thinking of that, just makes Ricky sob even harder.

"Ricky-ya, dont cry. Things will get better. Soon, you will be back with Changjo." Niel comforted Ricky across the room.

"Will you be back with CAP hyung too?" Ricky's voice went higher. As much as he wants to be back with Changjo, he wishes NAP will be back too.

"I hope so." Niel said softly. Ricky knew now, Niel misses CAP.

"Goodnight, Ricky. Sleep tight, dont let the bed bugs bite. Everything will be fine." Niel smiled faintly and pulled the covers up.

"Goodnight, Niel hyung." Ricky whispered.

"Everything will be fine."