Chapter 6

Stupid Love

(CAP POV)

CAP stood infront of his locker, checking his hair. He was hoping to see Niel today. Niel has been avoiding him everywhere, CAP felt hurt, but he couldnt show it infront of Yongguk or L.Joe. His classmates have been gossiping about him liking Niel, if they can see his feelings for Niel, why cant Niel see it? He gelled his hair to make sure it stayed perfect.

"Hey, Niel!" Someone shouted. CAP looked over. Niel waved to a guy standing next to a classroom. CAP felt himself boiling. He didnt know why. When he was with a girl, he never felt jealous no matter how good that girl was.

CAP smacked his locker door so loudly it made everyone jumped and looked at him, including Niel. CAP ignored the stares and walk over to Niel. Niel turned heels and hope to walk away but CAP went infront of him, stopping him in time. 

"Wh-What do you want?" Niel's eyes were huge, his lips trembling. Everyone was crowding around to watch.

"Can i speak to you for a moment?" CAP was dying to kiss the lips and assure Niel that everything will be alright.

"I-I dont see wh-why we ne-need to ta-talk.." Niel looked around hoping for someone to help him but everyone was just cowering aside to watch the show.

"I.." CAP looked down and shuffled his feet around. "I like you, Niel. I really do." CAP bit his lip and furrowed his eyebrows. He was unsure what to say next. He heard gasp from people all around, he ignored them. Niel didnt speak or move. He was just standing and looking at CAP.

"Ever since you came in to K-Arts, my heart was captured by you. Although i flirt with girls, taking them into my arms, but you're the one i really wish to take into my arms. Your voice, its so sweet... I fell hard in love with you, Niel. People sees my feelings for you, do you see it too?" CAP said everything in one go. He looked up at Niel, who seems to have tears in his eyes. CAP didnt know why.

"I.. I do, CAP." Niel cleared his throat, and blinked back the tears. "Im just afraid of you."

CAP stood forward and put his hands on Niel's shoulders." I will protect you. I will."

"Ahn Daniel, will you be my girlfriend?" 

A louder gasp was heard.

(Chunji POV)

Chunji begged the doctor to let him be discharged. He is missing way too much in school and besides, he was recovering, he no longer feel the pain when he walk.

"Please, doctor. I need to go back." Chunji asked the doctor, pouting.

The female doctor sighed. She was overwhelmed by the aegyo the kid does. She decided to let him be discharged.

"Thank you! Thank you very much!" Chunji smiled brightly. He cant wait to get out.

"You're welcome, my dear. But you have to promise not to overdo yourself or your pain will come back. Understand?" The doctor wrote something on her book and she looked up at Chunji.

"Neh, arasso. Thank you!" Chunji went out of the doctor's office and got back to his room. He decided to give a surprise to his mother and Ricky, so he went back home alone. Luckily, he got the address in his phone the other day.

Chunji hailed the taxi and reached the doorstep before afternoon, which means he is still able to go school. He rang the bell and hope his mother hasnt go to work.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Omma." Chunji lit up when he saw his mother opening the door.

"Chunji-ya! You're home!"

--------
Chunji took the taxi to K-Arts and got the absent slip from the office before leaving for his dorm. He opened the door and noticed no one was home. Chunji put his bag in the room and smiled to himself. Niel managed to keep the room neat and tidy while he was away.

"Wait, hyung, wait." Chunji heard Niel's voice and went out only to see Niel making out with a guy.

"Niel?" Chunji called out to Niel, who was lying on the floor with the guy. Niel jumped and shot up.

"Hyung! You scared me!" Niel quickly fold his collar, and the guy cant stop laughing at Niel's embarassment.

Chunji chuckled. He pointed to the guy and Niel. "Im not disturbing anything am i?"

"You are." The guy shot Chunji a glare but Chunji ignored it.

"Um, hyung. This is CAP, my.. boyfriend." Niel shyly pointed to the guy.

Chunji remembers him. He was the guy who went to pick the red head, mm, whats the name? L.joe.Chunji saw the guy with the blonde outside the hospital. Niel is with one of the 3 Masters? Chunji quickly pulled Niel aside, which earned a stern glare from CAP.

"Do you know who are you with? He is one of the bullies." Chunji was careful to keep his voice low.

"Neh, i know... He.. CAP hyung protected me that day when i visit you in the hospital. I almost got.. ..."Niel looked away." I was shocked at first. But today, he asked me to be his girlfriend infront of so many people. I cant reject him. And.." Niel blushed lightly.

"And?" Chunji .

"And.. i found myself liking him slowly." Niel covers his face with his hands. Chunji laughed and teased Niel continuously. He cant believe his roommate, his dongsaeng got a tough boyfriend for himself.

"Ahem, can i have Niellie back? And you havent tell me your name." CAP went over to them and dragged Niel away from Chunji, putting an arm around Niel's shoulder.

"Sure, you can. Im ChanHee, but you can call me Chunji." Chunji put out a hand to shake CAP's but was coldly rejected.

"Yah, Minsoo hyung. Dont be so mean to my roommate." Niel pouted, showing aegyo to CAP. CAP soften at that sight and took Chunji's hand.

"You're the guy, my friend beat up right. You got the guts, Chunji." CAP smirked.

Chunji flushed and rubbed his neck. He didnt want to be remembered that way.

"Niel, have you seen Ricky? My friend?" Chunji remembered he need to find Ricky.

"Oh, that short cute kid? Yup, he is in his room if im not wrong. The last room down the corridor." Niel said nicely, but got punched in the shoulder by CAP.

"You can only call me cute." CAP warned.

"Aish. Cute CAP hyung. Okay?" Niel made kissy faces that forces CAP to kiss him back.

Chunji took that as a sign and ran out. Chunji went down the corridor and came to a room with the names Choi JongHyun and Yoo Chang Hyun engraved on it. He knocked on the door, hoping to get a reply but no one came to the door.

"Hyung!" Chunji turned to see Ricky running towards him, with Changjo at the back.

"Yah, Ricky!" Chunji opened his arm to hug Ricky. He missed this kid alot.

"Are you feeling better?" Ricky looked at the brunette's face everywhere. Chunji nodded and realised Changjo was looking at Ricky.

"Ricky, what is that guy doing here?" Chunji nod his head towards Changjo. Ricky's face fell and pulled Chunji to his room, locking Changjo out again.

"Hyung, Im... Im with Changjo now." Ricky blushed when he said that. Chunji rolled his eyes. First it was Niel, now Ricky. Who's next?  Ricky was waiting for Chunji to give his approval, knowing that what Chunji thought means alot to him.

"Ricky-ya, are you sure about that?" Chunji put a hand to Ricky's head and ruffled his hair a little. Ricky grinned and nodded.

"I really like him, I really do." Ricky looked like a kid right now. Grinning ear to ear, cheeks turning pink.

Chunji got no choice but to nod. He hopes Ricky wil be fine under Changjo's hand. Chunji opened the door and walked out, followed by a blushing Ricky. Changjo was still leaning against the wall, waiting calmly. Chunji took Ricky's hand and asked for Changjo's. Chunji put Ricky's hand into Changjo's hand. Both Ricky and Changjo looked shock.

"Changjo, i may not know you and Ricky for long, but i sure treat Ricky as my own younger brother. If you ever hurt him, i will beat you till pieces. I hand him over to you and I wish you will protect him well from the 3 Masters in school. Do you get it?" Saying those words, Chunji felt like a father handing his daughter to the son-in-law.

Changjo closed his hand, holding Ricky's hand inside. Ricky smiled at Changjo sweetly, he didnt know how much Changjo had make him fell so hard in love.

"I will take good care of him, Chunji hyung." Changjo smiled and looked at Ricky in the eyes. Chunji cant look at the two lovebirds infront of him. He waved them away and told them to get in the room, out of his sight quickly. Both Changjo and Ricky laughed and got in the room. Chunji smiled and walked back to his room. He remembered CAP and Niel were inside so he let go of the knob and walked away. He didnt know where to go, knowing its free period now. He was blurly walking around and he knocked into a figure.

"Mianhae." Chunji bowed.

"Chunji?"

~

Hello~! Im back with an update. In case you're wondering, NAP and ChangRick was rather quick, as welll young love (except CAP isnt young compared to the 3 XD) but challenges are sure to come up^^ Plus im trying to write Chunjoe as the main one:) So anticipate for it!  im dying to update the next chapter but cliffhangers! Do comment! <3