Chapter 30

Stupid Love

(No One POV)

"You sure forgotten me havent you." Yongguk arched an eyebrow.

Some backups from Yongguk's gang pushed away L.Joe and grabbed Chunji. L.Joe staggered up and aimed a fist towards Yongguk's face but he was too slow. Yongguk grabbed his wrist tightly.

"You can never fight against me, boy." Yongguk tightened his hand. L.Joe winced in pain. 

"Why are you doing this!"

"First CAP, now you. What's wrong with you guys? Being normal isnt good? I thought you guys know me the best. All these years, have it gone to waste? What's the point of being gay? You get looked down on, you are a disgrace to the family. What's the point of being with that guy?" Yongguk punched a fist into L.Joe's stomach.

L.Joe stumbled back and hit a tree trunk. Yongguk walked forward and lifted L.Joe up by the collar, dragging his back against the tree.

"I trusted you. I thought that time, you wanted Sulli. Oh... How wrong was I." Yongguk spat. "Should we do something to your pretty boyfriend, no girlfriend."

"No, Yongguk. No!" Yongguk released L.Joe, but Zelo and friends held L.Joe's arms behind his back.

Yongguk went over to a pick up a torn wood piece. Zelo pushed L.Joe to the ground, making him kneel on one knee. Yongguk walked over to Chunji and dragged him up on his knees with the help of other guys.

"How should I do this?" Yongguk dragged the wood end along Chunji's cheek.

"Dont... Hurt L.Joe please." Chunji winced at the pain of the wood on his cheek.

"Bang Yongguk, leave him alone or you'll be sorry." L.Joe struggled to get free.

"What can you do? You cant even save yourself." Yongguk pressed the wood into Chunji's cheek. Fresh blood oozed out of the wound, dripping onto the ground.

"Stop it, Stop it please." Chunji yelped in pain. Yongguk turned Chunji's face to show L.Joe.

"Chunji!" L.Joe struggled to get free but Zelo was holding on too tight.

"Bastard. You're gonna get it. Leave Chunji alone! You're angry with me, not him. Come to me, you bastard." L.Joe's tears start forming along his eyelids, the sight of Chunji's face with blood is imprinted on his mind.

Yongguk let go of Chunji and walked towards L.Joe. Chunji cupped his face, blood seeping through his fingers. The guys held him up on his feet and made Chunji face L.Joe.

"So, you think all of this is all about you? You're so wrong, L.Joe. Its not about you. Its about him too." Yongguk pointed at Chunji. "This guy here robbed our friendship he deserves to pay. And you. If Zelo and Sulli havent been updating me about you, I wouldnt have found out you betrayed me."

Yongguk punched L.Joe in the cheek. L.Joe fell to the ground. His jaw aches, but he couldnt show it. Yongguk walked towards him and kicked his sides, hurting him all over.

"L.Joe! Stop it!" Chunji cried. L.Joe curled himself into a ball and looked at Chunji. The pale face, blood covered one side of his face. L.Joe contained all his emotions and pain.

"Bang Yongguk!" A new voice rang out. Everyone looked to the voice. CAP charged towards Yongguk and pushed him to the ground. The guys by the side quickly scattered away leaving Zelo and Yongguk behind.

"Oh, you're back." Yongguk said in sarcasm. CAP gave him no excuses and punched him on the jaw.

Zelo, seeing Yongguk being hit, let go of L.Joe and went to help Yongguk. Zelo tried to drag CAP away but was pushed to the side instead. L.Joe went towards Chunji, kicking away the guys holding Chunji.

"Chunji, no, dont cry." L.Joe wiped away Chunji's tears and looked away.

"L.Joe, is it bad?" Chunji sobbed.

"Nono, you look still as pretty. Dont worry." L.Joe smiled.

"Since you're here, might as well we settle our previous scores." Yongguk punched CAP and the two started fists throwing everywhere.

Zelo couldnt help Yongguk but he knew he can take L.Joe down. He picked up the blood soaked wood and ran towards L.Joe. L.Joe was facing the back, so he couldnt see Zelo but Chunji saw. Chunji turned and covered L.Joe, taking the strike on the head. Zelo dropped the wood.

"Chunji!" Chunji dropped to the ground, lying motionlessly. Zelo didnt meant to hit Chunji instead, he stumbled backwards and sat on the ground.

"STOP WHAT YOU'RE DOING RIGHT NOW!" The discipline master and guards ran to the scene and dragged CAP and Yongguk up. Niel, Ricky and Changjo followed behind. They went to L.Joe and Chunji.

"Omo, hyung! Chunji hyung..." Ricky covered his mouth and cried. Changjo hugged Ricky as he comforted him.

"Im not gonna let him go." L.Joe put an arm around Chunji's waist and carried him bridal style.

"Hyung, are you carrying him to the hospital?" Niel shouted as L.Joe carried Chunji away.

"Lee Byunghun!" The discipline master shouted.

(L.Joe POV)

L.Joe carried Chunji out of the school, getting stares and shocks from many students.

"You'll be fine, Chunji. You will be fine." L.Joe sniffed, not willing to let his tears fall infront of Chunji.

Chunji nodded weakly. His original wound on his head, opened from the blow to his head. Blood soaked the bandaged around his head.

"Dont sleep, Chunji. Dont sleep. Promise me you wont." L.Joe stopped looking left and right. Previously Chunji was in the hospital near the school, but he forgotten where was the hospital. To the left! L.Joe kept looking at Chunji, unwilling him to sleep.

"Chunji, do you remember the first time we met? In the hospital right? Its a weird encounter but i swore i liked you at first sight." L.Joe laughed and Chunji smiled faintly.

"We're reaching soon. Dont sleep." L.Joe reached the hospital after turning rounds and rounds.

"Someone, please help! His head... Please doctor!" Several nurses quickly settled Chunji on the bed and wheeled him into the emergency room. Chunji's hand slipped off L.Joe's on the way to the room.

"Chunji... Let me go in please." L.Joe begged the nurse.

"Im sorry, you cant go in. Sir, you are injured too. Follow me please." The nurse noticed L.Joe's bruises on the arm and his cheek. L.Joe shrugged off the nurse's hand and settled down on the ground, leaning against the wall.

"L.Joe hyung!" Niel, Ricky and Changjo rushed to the emergency room.

"Hyung..." Niel kneeled down next to L.Joe.

"Chunji..." L.Joe called out for Chunji. His tears couldnt be contained anymore and just came bursting out. Niel reached out and hugged L.Joe, L.Joe kept the pain coming from his waist. Nothing is even more painful than the pain coming from his heart.

"Hyung, go and receive treatment for your wounds now." Changjo dragged L.Joe up by the arm and dragged him to one of the nurses.

"Chunji hyung wouldnt want to see you like this. Excuse me, help him treat his wounds please." Changjo told the nurse. The nurse nodded and a doctor came to help L.Joe.

The wounds and bruises were treated, mended and healed. But nothing could heal the broken feel in his heart. L.Joe stepped out from the curtains and walked towards Niel and ChangRick.

"Where's CAP hyung?" L.Joe looked around.

"He's still in school. The discipline master wants to talk to you later." Niel said.

"Not now. Never. I will stay here and wait for Chunji." L.Joe walked to the seat infront of the emergency room and sat down.

"Hyung.. should i tell Chunji's mother? She doesnt know yet." Ricky said quietly.

"Later, Ricky..." but Chunji's mother was informed by the nurse just now, and is rushing to the hospital from work.

"Chanhee... Where's Chanhee?" Chunji's mother came to the emergency room and looked around for Ricky.

"Mianhae... Chunji eomeoni... Mianhae..." L.Joe walked to Chunji's mother and bowed.

"How many times do you want my child to be hurt because of you? He's my only son... My only son!" Chunji's mother hit L.Joe repeatedly. L.Joe didnt back off, he let her hit.

"Eomeoni, dont." Ricky grabbed Chunji's mother and let her settle down on the chair.

"Jeongmal mianhae..." L.Joe repeated. He leaned against the wall and closed his eyes.

'Chunji... Please be fine... Jebal...' L.Joe clenched his fist and breathed heavily.