Chapter 11

Stupid Love

(Sulli POV)

"Do you know what happened to Chunji?" Sulli confronted CAP.

"I dont know. But im sure its Yongguk's doing and L.Joe. Surely Yongguk did this to show L.Joe how much you care for Chunji, Sulli." CAP sneered at Sulli.

"CAP, you know it's not my fault that i left L.Joe. He abused me. You know that. I have to leave him or i will suffer." Sulli looked down and hugged her arms. She was afraid of L.Joe.

Sulli was L.Joe's ex-girlfriend. They met when she first came to K-Arts. L.Joe was really nice to her, or so she thought. L.Joe dated Sulli, taking away her ity. But after that night, L.Joe started going rough on her. He abused her, hitting her and slapping her. Sulli was afraid of L.Joe, in the end, she left L.Joe. L.Joe was shocked, but he let her go. Months later, L.Joe came to Sulli and told her how much he had changed. Sulli can see that L.Joe had changed, but she cant forgive L.Joe. Until, Chunji came. Sulli really like Chunji. She felt at eased with him. When L.Joe held her so tightly on the arm that time, Sulli thought her arm might break. But Chunji managed to force L.Joe to let go. Sulli saw the hate in L.Joe's eyes. She thought L.Joe hated Chunji for shielding her. But she realised, no. It's not Chunji, but her. L.Joe hates Sulli for getting close with Chunji. L.Joe likes Chunji.Sulli sighed, what she is doing now to Chunji wasnt to spite L.Joe but instead it's her true feelings.

"Hyung! The doctor is out!" The guy with fishy lips came behind the wall and dragged CAP away. Sulli knows they are a couple, so is Ricky and the tall guy. Sulli was used to it. Back in LA, she wasnt straight either. Until she came Korea. Sulli shook off her thoughts and quickly went to the emergency room.

"ChanHee is fine. But he needs some rest. The impact of the hit was rather big thus sending him unconscious. We've examined his brain, luckily there's nothing wrong. Just outer injuries. He wont go into coma. He should be waking up soon." They bowed to the doctor and breathed a sigh of relief. Chunji's mother stumbled onto the chair, she was glad Chunji is alright. Sulli walked over to her and sat next to her.

"Chunji omma, Im sure Chunji will be alright. Im Sulli. You can leave him with me. Chunji omma, go home and get some rest alright?" Sulli took Chunji's mother's hand into her hand and held it tight.

She smiled and nodded."Thank you, Sulli. You're such a nice girl." Chunji's mother patted Sulli's head and stood up. CAP offered to send Chunji's mother home.

Sulli went in to Chunji's room. Inside, Ricky was talking to the guy with fishy lips and his boyfriend?

"Mianhae, for disturbing." Sulli bowed and about to open the door when Ricky called out.

"It's okay, Sulli noona. You can stay." Ricky walked over and brought her over to the guy with fishy lips and the tall guy.

"Noona, this is Niel, CAP's girlfriend, I guess you met CAP. And this is Changjo, my boyfriend." Ricky blushed and quickly got behind Changjo, punching him lightly.

Sulli smiled at Ricky's cuteness. She was shocked at first that CAP has a girlfriend because she knew Yongguk hates gay. Maybe that's why CAP wasnt seen around Yongguk and L.Joe anymore.

"So... Sulli sshi, you like Chunji hyung?" Niel spoke up. Sulli blushed and scooped her hair away from her face. She nodded, waiting for a reply from the three guys.

"Yah, hyung. You didnt tell me you have a girlfriend. You better wake up soon. Or Sulli sshi will get nervous having us around." Changjo teased Chunji, who might hear them. Sulli giggled and sat down next to the bed. Sulli held onto Chunji's hand. This gives Changjo, Ricky and Niel a signal to get out of the room. Niel got out the last, but he didnt close the door, he wants to listen to their conversation. Ricky and Changjo peeped in as well.

"Chunji-ya, Im not sure if you know this… But i really like you. Do you remember that day we were on our way to the fountain? I wanted to confess to you that i like you but i was interrupted by the girls screaming. I see that you care for L.Joe alot. Wae, oppa? I hope you would accept me into your life. I want to be there for you. Please wake up." Sulli cried. She wiped her tears away from her face and held onto Chunji's hand tightly.

"Omo, Sulli noona really likes Chunji oppa alot." Ricky said out loud. Changjo quickly covered his mouth. Sulli heard the comment and turned around. She saw Niel, Ricky and Changjo standing by the door. She blushed a little and smiled faintly. The guys quickly excused themselves out of the room. Sulli turned back and faced Chunji. She touched Chunji's cheek and smiled.

"Please wake up"

(L.Joe POV)

L.Joe got out of the auditorium and ran towards Yongguk.

"Hyung!" L.Joe caught hold of Yongguk's shoulder and turned him around. "What do you mean by that?" L.Joe was afraid Yongguk found out he like Chunji, and wants to show him that Sulli likes Chunji alot, as a way of letting L.Joe be heartbroken. He knew Sulli likes Chunji, he was over with Sulli already.

"That? Oh the smack of truth? I want to let you know. Just let go." Yongguk put a hand on L.Joe's shoulder. L.Joe froze."Let go of what?"

"Let go of Sulli, L.Joe.I know you still like her. I did that to show you Sulli likes the newbie. And that newbie hurt your heart, so i told Zelo to hurt him back. Wow, Zelo was great. One punch on the head and the guy is a knockout. Thank him, L.Joe." Yongguk moved back for Zelo to step forward. Zelo smiled faintly. 
L.Joe stared at Yongguk. Luckily Yongguk thought the opposite. But he was worried for Chunji instead. Either he tell Yongguk he like Chunji or He continues to let Yongguk think otherwise. But neither can let Chunji be safe. If he says he like Chunji, Chunji will be in trouble. If he stays the same, Yongguk may ask Zelo to pounce on Chunji to get him away from Sulli. L.Joe hit his head hard. Why does he keep saying he likes Chunji. Does he?

"L.Joe gun. You okay?" Yongguk waved his hand infront of L.Joe. L.Joe nodded and muttered a thanks to Zelo before leaving.

L.Joe walked back home and took his car. It's still school time and he knows he cant leave the school. But he ignored the rule. His father will help him. L.Joe drove to the hospital. He got Chunji's room number and he quickly rushed up. He turned the knob and stepped in.

"Please wake up."

L.Joe heard the girl say. Sulli was sitting infront of Chunji. Holding his hand. Sulli turned back when she heard his footsteps.

"L.Joe." Sulli stood up. "Why are you here? Dont hurt him anymore." Sulli spread her arms wide open, shielding Chunji from L.Joe.

L.Joe stepped forward and pushed her away. Sulli stumbled and hit the wall.

"Im not here to hurt him, Sulli. You know ive changed." L.Joe whispered, looking at Chunji's pale face.

"What do you want from me, L.Joe? I know you havent been hitting people, except that you let Yongguk hits instead. What exactly do you want?" Sulli spat.

"I just want one thing." L.Joe turned to face Sulli.

"I want Chunji."

~

Im not sure if writing Sulli's POV is alright? But ta-da now you know :)