Chapter 48

Stupid Love

"1 November 2013

Today, we went shopping at Ladies' Market(하하 i know). When ChunJi was bending down, choosing some bracelets, the ring i gave him dangled out of his shirt. Chunji saw me looking at it. He the ring consciously. I took his fingers and interlocked them with mine. We bought a couple bracelet with ChangRick and NAP. Kind of like a group item. We went to the Clock Tower. The six of us sat infront of the Clock Tower for a long while. I cant help but think of the remaining time i have with Chunji. All the memories we had, everything comes together to form a jigsaw puzzle. Time is the only glue we have to stick the memories together. Chunji gave me a kiss suddenly when i was staring out to space. He said it was for no reason, just like how i replied to him."

(Ricky POV)

Ricky hung his arm out of the bus. The wind blew at his hair, making them fly around. Changjo put a hand to his hair, protecting them from flying.

"What are we gonna do at this Ladies' Market? Isnt it for Ladies?" Ricky asked Changjo.

"Maybe its just a name." Changjo shrugged

They alighted at the front of Ladies' Market. It was bustling with people. The six of them squeezed through the crowd and find themselves staring at a huge lion statue.

"What is this?" L.Joe asked.

"Qi Ling." a old man said in Chinese. He went on talking about the statue which they cant understand. The old man stared at them blankly and waved them away from his stall.

"Not our fault that we cant understand Chinese or whatever language they speak." CAP muttered.

Ricky skipped his way to a shop and stood there. Ricky asked the lady for recommendations as souvenirs. The lady, half Korean half Chinese, gave a few suggestions. 

"Chunji hyung!" Ricky waved Chunji over to his side.

"Mwoya?" Chunji looked at the souvenirs infront of him.

"Shall we all get this?" Ricky showed Chunji a brown bracelet which has a word carved on it.

"What does this means?" Ricky watched as Chunji run his fingers across the bracelet's wood piece.

"It is 'yong yuan'." The lady said the two words slowly.

"yóng yúan?" Chunji repeated with a Korean accent.

"What is it?" L.Joe joined the party. Ricky turned back, seeing Changjo, Niel and CAP drinking a large bottle of water.

'If only Changjo will choose with me...' Ricky sighed.

"This two Chinese words mean 'forever'. Eternal love." the lady smiled.

"Jinjayo? Should we get this? As a group item?" Niel came next to Ricky and picked one bracelet up.

Ricky chose a few bracelets and showed them to Changjo.

"Which one do you like? All has the same wordings, just different strap colour." Ricky said bluntly.

"Hmm? What about the red one?" Changjo stepped forward and took the red one out of Ricky's hand.

"Okay." Ricky snapped and turned back.

"Yah, why are you like this?" Changjo wrapped his arms around Ricky.

"Nothing." Ricky shook his head and carried on choosing for himself.

Changjo backed off.

"What happened, Ricky-ya?" Chunji stood closer, bending down to choose the bracelets. A ring dangled out of his shirt.

"Hyung, what's that?" Ricky said, eager to change the subject.

Chunji faced L.Joe and smiled, completely ignoring Ricky's question, as though its a secret.

"What happened?" Chunji asked again.

Ricky sighed. He turned his head slightly to the side to look at Changjo. Changjo was leaning against a pole, joking with CAP. Changjo cocked his head to the side and caught eye contact with Ricky. Ricky quickly turned back.

"Its just, I want him to be with me more often. Like you and L.Joe hyung. Niel hyung and CAP hyung. You are always doing things together." Ricky pointed out.

"Not me. CAP hyung is always standing aside when it comes to this kind of shopping." Niel shrugged.

"Ricky, as you can see, Changjo is more of the man side unlike L.Joe here." Chunji thumbed towards L.Joe.

"Yah, whats the meaning of that." L.Joe scratched his head.

"Maybe you should give him some space. He will come over. Like now." Chunji stopped talking.

Ricky turned and faced Changjo.

"Do you need me to help you choose?" Changjo pushed his way in between Niel and Ricky.

"If you want." Ricky stayed cool.

"Hey, dont be angry. Im here." Changjo gave a peck on Ricky's cheek.

Just one peck, does the trick.

"Fine. Help me choose one." Ricky held out a purple, green, orange and brown bracelet.

"The orange one." Changjo took the orange bracelet out.

"CAP hyung, is this okay?" Niel showed a black bracelet to CAP. CAP shrugged but nodded.

"Black looks good on anyone. Is that why you chose black for CAP hyung?" Chunji laughed.

"To be honest, you're right." Niel giggled.

After paying for the bracelets, they left to have dinner at a Korean Restaurant.

"Gah... I miss homefood." Ricky gobbled down the seafood kimchi noodles.

"3 more days and we'll be home." Changjo scooped his rice.

"I dont want to leave though. This place is kind of fun." Chunji drank his ice lemon tea.

"I miss my bed." CAP said out of randommess.

"Can we talk about food instead? I miss omma's kimchi." Ricky pouted.

"Can we take the flight home already?" L.Joe asked.

"You gotta be kidding." Niel looked at L.Joe, but L.Joe wasnt laughing.

"I kinda miss home though." Ricky stared at L.Joe, his eyes seemed lost.

"Hyung, its just a few days." Ricky put a hand on L.Joe's.

"Yeah, I know. C'mon, let's eat." L.Joe smiled and slurped his noodles.