Chapter 35

Stupid Love

(Chunji POV)

Chunji sprayed some perfume on his shirt and combed his hair to the side. He carefully opened the door in case he wake L.Joe up. L.Joe and him were up dancing and singing last night to prepare for the performance tonight. L.Joe fell into a deep sleep, Chunji couldnt bear to wake him up so early. He took out a sticky note and wrote something on it.

"Byungchick:

Ive gone out to buy breakfast.

Chankat <3"

Chunji love the nicknames. Byung is chicken so L.Joe is Byungchick. Well, since L.Joe says he look like a meerkat, Chankat came alive. Chunji locked the door and walked out. He jogged his way to the rooftop and queued up for breakfast.

"Excuse me, I came first. Um, i went to put my tray before-"

"Sulli?"

Chunji turned and small but familiar voice. Sulli was shocked but she managed to force a smile.

"Chunji... Um I should go." Sulli turned to leave but Chunji held her wrist.

"Can I talk to you for a while?" Chunji asked. He has yet to thank Sulli.

"Sure, but can i go first? Ive ordered." Sulli bit her lip.

"Yeah, mianhae." Chunji smiled and let her go infront of him.

"I'll wait for you at the table." Sulli took her order and walked back to a table.

"Two pancakes and cappucino. Take away." Chunji ordered. After taking his order, Chunji walked to Sulli's table. He took the seat opposite Sulli. The two sat silent, people walked pass them but they kept still.

"Um, Im glad you're back." Sulli broke the ice.

"Oh yeah...I want to thank you too Sulli. Thank you for telling the guys, Ricky told me." Chunji sincerely thanked Sulli. He can see the tears forming on Sulli's eyes, but Sulli kept them back.

"It's my fault. I shouldnt have let Yongguk know. I was too selfish then. Mianhae... Jeongmal mianhae." Sulli gulped and put her hand to her face, using her fingers to wipe away the tears.

"Its okay. What happened had happened. I just wish you would move on." Chunji wished Sulli would move on, its hard but he hope she will try.

"I will. Besides, Im trying." Sulli smiled faintly. "I wish you happiness with L.Joe. He was a bad guy last time, but he had changed. Because of you."

"Gumawo. All the best for tonight's performance too." Chunji nodded.

"You too. I have to go, my friends are waiting for me." Sulli stood up and gathered the food.

"Wait, Sulli. Do you know what happened to Yongguk after what happened?" Chunji asked. Sulli stopped what she was doing.

"He... I dont know... He was expelled from K-Arts. People said he was supposed to go to the boys' home but his aunt brought him back to California. Zelo followed too." Sulli blinked her eyes and looked at Chunji curiously.

"Why do you want to know? I mean he hurt you, i thought you hate him." Sulli cocked her head to the side.

"Aniya, I... I dont hate him. I just dont like him." Chunji faked laugh and stood up.

"No matter what, thank you Sulli." Chunji opened his arms to hug Sulli. Sulli gratefully took it.

"Neh, thank you too. Bye, Chunji" Sulli smiled and pulled back. She took her food and walked away.

Chunji heaved a sigh of relief. At least for now, everything is alright. Chunji took his food and walked back to his dorm. He opened the door and wasnt surprised L.Joe hasnt woke up. Chunji put the pancakes on the table as he pulled out a plate and two cups for the drinks. As he poured the drinks, he suddenly felt hands on his waist.

"Good morning, chankat." L.Joe kissed Chunji's neck and rest his head on Chunji's shoulder.

"Yah, L.Joe. I almost spilled the drinks. I thought you are still sleeping." Chunji poured the cappucino slowly into the cup.

"I woke up slightly after you left. I woke up without my baby by my side so I went back to sleep. Until i hear you coming back." Chunji could feel L.Joe smiling on his shoulder.

"Go wash your face and come and eat." Chunji turned to face L.Joe's sleepy face.

"Neh, yeobo." L.Joe grinned and stumbled into the washroom. Chunji fixed the pancake for L.Joe before sitting down.

"Chunji-ya, why do you smell like strawberry in the morning?" L.Joe asked as he sat down opposite Chunji.

"Um... I sprayed-"

"Perfume! You smell so nice, I can eat you right now." L.Joe his lips. Chunji kicked L.Joe's leg under the table.

"Eat the food." Chunji pointed to the pancake. L.Joe laughed and picked up his fork and knife to help Chunji cut the pancake.

"Should put some heoni heoni so you will call me byung heoni heoni." L.Joe grinned and dipped the pancake into honey before giving it  to Chunji. Chunji opened his mouth and ate the pancake.

"I wont call you byung heoni heoni at all." Chunji stuck out his tongue.

"Well you just did." L.Joe smirked and drank the cappucino.

"Byung heoni heoni heoni heoni." Chunji giggled as he said those words. They sound so sweet, the pancake doesnt have to put honey at all.

-----

"Let's do a last practice before we go on stage later. Full-dress rehearsal, okay?" Changjo ordered. Sometimes maknae doesnt act like maknae, the leader doesnt act like leader.

"Hyung! Wake up and go to change now!" Niel dragged CAP up and threw CAP's clothes on his face.

"Aish, Niellie." CAP put a finger to Niel's lips and stood up, heading for the washroom.

"Are you going to wear this beanie?" Chunji took the beanie from the table and showed it to L.Joe.

"Yup, help me wear please." L.Joe pouted as he adjust his jacket. Chunji smiled and helped L.Joe put on his beanie.

"Every single time you wear a beanie, you kill me." Chunji giggled and pulled away to wear his jacket.

"That only means I have the charisma to kill you." L.Joe winked at Chunji. The two helped each other with their outfits just like how ChangRick help each other.

"I bought this necklace for you." Changjo showed a necklace to Ricky.

"Omo, wae?" Ricky gasped.

"It fits your outfit." Changjo smiled.

"Our maknae is growing to become a man." Chunji teased. Changjo nodded proudly.

"By the way, today our outfits are quite similar. I have the outer shirt like Chunji hyung's inner shirt. Ricky's necklace is the same as Niel hyung's. My necklace is same as L.Joe hyung's." Changjo smiled.

"Why did you buy so many same stuff?" L.Joe asked. Chunji wanted to ask the same question too.  Changjo was in charge of this performance's outfits. Funny how he make everyone wear about the same.

Niel and CAP walked in from the washroom. Niel wore differently, like L.Joe. CAP, always has a cap on.

"L.Joe hyung's outfit was the hardest since he wants something R&B. Niel hyung's outfit too." Ricky defended Changjo.

"Still, gumawo Changjo." Chunji winked, the maknae did well choosing their clothes.

"Chunnie ah, look here." Chunji turned and L.Joe took a picture of him turning to face him.

"See? You look so dashing today." L.Joe showed the picture to Chunji. Chunji smiled, yeah he look nice. L.Joe looked even better.

"Lemme help you adjust your tie." L.Joe pulled Chunji closer and helped him adjust his tie. Their faces were so close, Chunji cant help but bit his lips.

"Jagiya, you are flawless." L.Joe smiled and kissed Chunji's lips. Chunji kissed back.

"You too, byung." Chunji whispered, hiding the blush. L.Joe smiled and went to help Ricky with his clothes.

---

"Welcome back to K-Arts annual talent competition. This year the winning team gets to go to Hongkong for a week! Who will be the lucky one? The Top 4 are out. Ailee, f(x), Park Jongki and Teen Top!" The female emcee sqeauled. The crowd cheered.

"Funny how they took our picture and put it up as a banner in the school hall. Its not like a world-wide competition." Niel pointed to the banner which has they faces on it.

"It would be even funnier if you're out and they drop your banner instantly." Everyone turned and look at Changjo.

"What?" Changjo shrugged.

"You're weird. I like it." Ricky smiled.

"Chunnie, are you scared?" L.Joe held onto Chunji's hand and squeezed it.

"I am. But with you, I feel better." Chunji smiled and rest his head on L.Joe's shoulder. L.Joe brushed away the falling hair and kissed Chunji's forehead.

"I love you, Chunji." L.Joe said out of a sudden.

"I love you too, L.Joe." Chunji smiled and closed his eyes.

"Chunjoe-ya, we are up." Chunji opened his eyes to see CAP gesturing them to stand up.

"Okay, after this performance we had happily secure our chance to win. But even if we cant, we're cool right?" Niel grinned. Heads nod and Niel continued.

"So lets fight together and aim for no.1." Niel looked at CAP.

"Hana, dul, set. Fighting!" The six of them shouted.

"Next up, we have Teen Top!" The audience cheered loudly as Teen Top took the stage. Chunji stood behind the platform, with the rest on the platform and on the stage. The song played and they sang. First verse, first rap, chorus.

"Niga aniraseo geuraeseo deo neoro mandeulgo sipeonnabwa." Niel sang.

They managed to dance the way Changjo taught, with feels.

"Niga bogosipeul ttaemada geunyeoreul chajagallae" Chunji sang.

"I know Im selfish but what can I do." L.Joe sang to Chunji's part.

Chunji love this part the most, there's chemistry between them when they sing this part. L.Joe's English killed Chunji real hard, he forgotten how to breathe.

"Mianhae jeongmal im sorry jeongmal" Changjo sang at the end. 

"Geunyeoga neoreul daesinhal su itgireul" Niel ended perfectly.

"Once again, this is Teen Top!" The emcee applaused as the six of them bowed and left the stage.

"Wooo im glad its over!" Changjo threw his hands up to the air.

"You bet. I can sleep somehow peacefully without Niel singing." CAP sniggered.

"Hey." Everyone turned to the voice.

"Sulli ssi." Niel greeted.

"You guys were great, beyond perfection." Sulli smiled, her rosy cheeks blushed.

"Gumawo. Good luck to yours." Chunji smiled back. Sulli nodded and left for the stage.

"Since when did the two of you became fine? I thought she is always clinging onto you?" L.Joe asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Since today morning. We made up. We're just friends now." Chunji hooked his arms with L.Joe and the two walked to the seats.

"You better be." L.Joe grunted.

------

"Thank you for all performances. Now, let's have the top 4 up on stage again!" The curtains pulled open and the top four stood out.

"Teen Top! Teen Top!"

"Ailee!"

The top four were chanted again and again until the emcee stopped them.

"We will.now reveal the top 3 who will compete in the final round next sunday." The emcee opened up a small card and looked to the top four.

"F(x) and Ailee, please step forward." The females stood forward and held their breath.

"Niel, is that your-"

"Ricky, that is not my girlfriend." Niel shut Ricky up and clinged on to CAP's arm.

"You're in for the next round!" The females screamed and the audience cheered.

"I have to admit. The Park Jongki guy is good. His vocals cant compare with us..." Chunji shook a little.

"But his dancing skills arent that good. The school wants the full.package right?" L.Joe comforted Chunji.

"Hope so." Chunji found L.Joe's hand and held it.

"Park Jongki and Teen Top, please step forward." The males stood forward.

"Only one of you is going to make it. And i have to say both of you were great. But, there must be an elimination."

"I feel like punching the emcee. Cant he reveal already?" L.Joe tightened his body.

"So... Teen Top." The six guys held their breath.

"You're still on for the next round!" The emcees clapped their hands loudly, followed by a loud applause from the audience.

"I knew it." L.Joe laughed and turned to hug Chunji tightly.

"How can you?" Chunji giggled and the six of them did a group hug. The performance ended and they went backstage.

"Dude, you guys were great." Park Jongki came over and congratulate the boys.

"Thanks. You too." CAP bro fist with the guy.

"Chunji? Ricky?" Three people rushed to the backstage and appeared before the six of them.

"Omma!" Ricky and Chunji shouted before running to their respective mother.

"The six of you were brilliant. I cant agree more." Ricky's mother thumbs up at the six guys.

"Gumawo." Chunji hugged his mother and smiled.

"So Ricky, which is you boyfriend?" Ricky's father pointed at Changjo, CAP and Niel.

"I am, Ahbeoji." Changjo raised his hand and stepped forward.

"Annyeonhaseyo, Choi Jonghyun imnida. You can call me Changjo." Changjo smiled and shook Ricky's father's hand.

"Maknae, you're so man!" L.Joe, Chunji, CAP and Niel laughed as Ricky blushed profusely.

"L.Joe here." L.Joe smiled and put a hand on Chunji's waist.

"Another trying to be very man." Niel teased. Chunji blushed and smiled at L.Joe.