Chapter 32

Stupid Love

(Changjo POV)

"Changjo... Will Chunji hyung wake up?" Ricky opened the lunchbox and handed Changjo a swiss roll.

"He will." Changjo put an arm around Ricky and pulled him to sit on his lap. Ricky fed Changjo the swiss roll.

Niel had went back to school with CAP to settle some competition admin for them. L.Joe was sleeping on the other side of the bed, on the chair, his hand holding onto Chunji's. L.Joe twitched and woke up.

"Hyung, are you okay?" Changjo stood up and let Ricky sit down. He took off his coat and put it over L.Joe's back. Ricky didnt mind, knowing L.Joe needs it more than him.

"Has Chunji woke up?" The first thing that comes out of L.Joe's mouth : Chunji.

"Not yet." Changji sighed. "Are you hungry?"

L.Joe shook his head and blinked. He ruffled Chunji's hair and kissed the tip of his nose.

"Hyung, Im going to buy you some food, so eat it. Chunji hyung will want you to eat." Changjo kissed Ricky and went to the cafeteria to buy food.

"One chicken porridge please." Changjo reckons L.Joe has any appetite to eat nice food. Changjo bought the porridge and walked back to the room. On his way, he saw someone familiar lingering around Chunji's level.

"Sulli?" Changjo tapped on Sulli's shoulder, making her jump.

"Omo, Changjo..." Sulli sighed. Changjo noticed her hand holding onto a bouquet of flowers.

"What are you doing here?" Changjo decided to be nice to her, after all Sulli told them Chunjoe was in danger.

"Um, Im here to see Chunji. But i only know his level, im not sure of his room number." Sulli avoided eye contact with Changjo but he saw it. Sulli's eyes were swollen, even though she covered it with concelear, Changjo could make out her swollen eye bags.

"I'll bring you there." Changjo chose to stay quiet. Sulli nodded and followed Changjo.

"Hyung, here is the porridge. Make sure you eat. Ricky let's go out for a while." Changjo gestured for Ricky. Ricky looked up and saw Sulli. Changjo put a finger to his lips as Ricky walked towards him.

"Hyung, Ricky and I go out for a while. Neh?" Changjo put the porridge on the table. L.Joe was resting his head on the bed, but Changjo saw his nod. Changjo walked out with Ricky and let Sulli be alone with L.Joe.

"Changjo... Did Sulli cry? Her eyes..." Ricky looked at Changjo.

"Yes she had. She cant hide it well. I think if im her, i will do a better job to cover the swollen eyes." Changjo joked. Ricky giggled and hit him on the arm.

(Sulli POV)

Sulli followed Changjo into the room. She saw a figure lying on Chunji's bed. No doubt it was L.Joe. Before Changjo left, Changjo gave Sulli a thumbs up. Sulli smiled a little before stepping forward. She walked almost as silently to the table and placed the flowers down.

"You're here." L.Joe muffled through his hand. Sulli stepped back.

"Mianhae, I didnt mean to wake you up." Sulli looked down at her fingers.

"You didnt. I was awake all the time." L.Joe sat up straight and leaned against the chair. He nod towards the other chair nearer to Sulli.

Sulli sat down and looked at Chunji. She fought the urge to reach out and touch Chunji's face. Silently, she bashed herself for hurting Chunji. Chunji's angelic face was now ruined by the wound on his left cheek. Sulli wiped away the falling tear with her finger.

"Mianhae... Mianhae jeongmal. Its all my fault, this had happened. If i wasnt so selfish, none of this would have happened." Sulli mentally hits herself as she waited for L.Joe to give a response.

"Its not your fault. No one wanted this to happen. Its partly my fault too." L.Joe clasped his hand together. "Now, instead of fighting, let's just wish Chunji would wake up soon."

Sulli nodded. No matter what L.Joe says, she still finds herself the main root of this problem.

"Is your back okay? I heard... you got kicked and punched everywhere." Sulli looked at L.Joe.

"Im good. I need some good massage you know. Yongguk came the right time." L.Joe joked. Sulli found a smile creeping up her face.

"Well... He did it the wrong way though. You could have been really hurt." Sulli pressed her fingers together.

"Oh, yeah... But i couldnt bother much. Chunji means the world to me, I'll do anything for him." L.Joe took Chunji's hand and interlocked with his.

Sulli nodded. This is what she came to look for. She stood up and walked towards the door. Her time here is up. Sulli placed her hand on the chilly doorknob.

"Sulli." Sulli's hand froze.

"Thank you, for telling my friends. You dont have to leave. We can still be friends."

Sulli finally found the L.Joe she loved back then. The one who fights for his loved ones. The one who still wishes to be friends with those who had hurt him so badly. The one who is still as foolish.

"Thank you L.Joe." Sulli opened the door and let herself out. She heaved a sigh of relief and walked away.