Chapter 21

Stupid Love

(Chunji POV)

Chunji collected his books from the locker and head towards Andy seongsaengnim's office.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Andy seongsaengnim." Chunji bowed to Andy.

"Neh, sit down." Andy pointed to a chair.

"Ive been monitoring you these few weeks, today is the last day of month and Im glad to say you have been improving each day." Andy praised Chunji.

"Neh, kamsahabnida seongsaengnim." Chunji thanked Andy.

"This is your report sheet for the month. Keep it well. From today onwards, you can start attending normal lessons with the rest. Come to me only if you have other questions. Arasso?" Andy handed Chunji his report sheet. There are comments everywhere talking about his pitch, tone and other music stuff.

"Thank you, Andy seongsaengnim. Can i go now?" Chunji cant wait to tell L.Joe the good news.

"Neh, Chunji. Stay hardworking! Hwaiting!" Andy gave Chunji a thumbs up. Chunji smiled and bowed before leaving the room. Chunji carried his books and walked towards the classrooms. He wasnt sure which is his.

"Ricky-ya~ which is my class? Im officially free from private lessons with Andy." Chunji called Ricky to tell him the good news. Although he knew he should tell L.Joe first, Ricky is a brother to him, he needs to let him know first.

"Chukkae Chunji hyung! Im at the hallway, oh i saw you!" Chunji looked up and saw Ricky with Changjo?

"Hyung! Chukkaeyo!" Ricky hugged Chunji. Chunji smiled and pulled away. The books cramped in between them was hurting his chest.

"Gumawo. Mwo. I thought Changjo and you..." Chunji raised an eyebrow, looking at Ricky and Changjo.

"Ani, hyung. We are together now." Changjo pulled Ricky into his arms and kissed his lips.

"Aigoo.. Go away please." Chunji laughed and shooed them away.

The three walked into a classroom of 30 people. Chunji looked around for L.Joe but he wasnt there yet. Chunji took a seat to the left of Ricky with Changjo by the right of Ricky. Chunji rest his chin on his hand as he wait for L.Joe to come. Even though they just got together last thursday, they havent got the chance to exchange numbers.

"Hyung, do you know Niel hyung and CAP hyung got together?" Ricky perked up after seeing Niel and CAP walking in together.

"Jinja? Niel!" Chunji called out to Niel. Niel smiled and went over to Chunji with CAP.

"Yah, two of you got together already?" Chunji teased Niel.

"Thanks to you, Chunji. Arent you and L.Joe together already?" CAP laughed. Chunji blushed, Niel must have told him.

"Not only me. Ricky and Changjo got together too." Chunji pointed to Ricky and Changjo who were busy staring at each other.

"Jinja? Yah! The six of us are together! We should come up with a name, like... Um.. 6Teens? Um... 6... 6 People..." Niel started coming up weird names.

"Teen Top! 6 Teens on Top. Neh?" Changjo snapped his fingers.

"Right! But isnt that a real group's name? Who cares. Teen Top! I like it." Niel smiled at CAP.

"They wont mind. We aspire to be like them anyway, right right?" Ricky grinned.

Chunji smiled. Teen Top the name is nice. But he is waiting for L.Joe to come in. Where is he? Niel and CAP took the seat behind Changjo and Ricky. Chunji took a book and started reading it.

"L.Joe hyung!" Niel shouted. Chunji looked up instantly. L.Joe walked in wearing spectacles. Chunji blushed. He really like it when L.Joe wears spectacles. It makes his heart beat very fast. L.Joe smiled at Niel and noticed Chunji sitting infront. He hurried over to Chunji and kissed his lips. Chunji was shocked at the sudden action, he dropped the book on the floor.

"Yah, why are you here?" L.Joe picked up Chunji's book and bend closer.

"I graduated from Andy seongsaengnim's class." Chunji smiled. 

"Mm...Jagi, I miss you." L.Joe said, brushing his nose against Chunji's.

"I miss you too." Chunji said. His voice soften so much infront of L.Joe. L.Joe smiled and took the seat next to Chunji.

Lesson started. A female teacher was teaching them how to speak proper English for those who wishes to sing English lyrics.

"So may i know who knows how to speak English?" The female teacher asked in korean.

L.Joe raised his hand and stood up.

"Seongsaengnim, i stayed in California for 5 years." Chunji looked at L.Joe. He was? L.Joe noticed the confused look on Chunji.

"When i was young." L.Joe smiled at Chunji.

"Neh, L.Joe gun. What words do you know?" The female teacher asked.

"I know the words..."L.Joe turned to face Chunji.

"I like you." Chunji blushed.

"I miss you." Chunji couldnt help but smile at L.Joe's y English.

"And..." L.Joe went to Chunji.

"Chunji, I love you." L.Joe kissed Chunji's lips. There was a series of "aw" from their classmates. Chunji stoned on his seat. L.Joe moved back and sat down smiling like a fool.

"Oh... okay... Thank you very much, L.Joe for your demostration. But when i teach you the words i dont need any demostration from you guys. So let's carry on." The female teacher clapped her hands and showed the class a video.

Chunji blinked many times trying to digest what actually happened just now. He took out a book and tore off a page.

"Why did you do that?"

Chunji poked L.Joe who was engross in the video about singers. L.Joe took the paper. He smiled and scribbled something before passing it back to Chunji.

"I dont need to leave you a hickey to tell others you're taken. I do it L.Joe style. And you're the first."

Chunji giggled softly and looked at L.Joe. L.Joe smiled and did the finger heart sign. Chunji giggled and covered his mouth with his hand.

(Sulli POV)

'Gosh i hate them so much, why must they do that infront of the class. L.Joe never did that to anyone else. Not even me. Chunji belongs to me. L.Joe took him away from me. I miss Chunji so much. L.Joe, you're gonna regret this.'

Sulli, sitting infront all the time, forced herself to face the front and not look back when L.Joe was speaking English, flirting with Chunji. They didnt recognise her of course. She dyed her hair black. Ever since she and Chunji broke up, she cant sleep well. She failed her theory test, lost Chunji and everything. She need to let L.Joe taste his own medicine. During the free period, she sneaked out of the classroom and went to the washroom. Sulli washed her face with plenty of water. She faced herself in the mirror. Enough is enough. She took out her phone and scrolled through the contact. This guy was overseas the whole month, obviously he wasnt known of what's happening in Korea. But he is back today, she knows.

"Yoboseyo? Oppa, i bet you dont know. L.Joe is gay."

"MWO?!" The guy slammed his fist against a table.

Sulli ended the call and smirked.

(L.Joe POV)

L.Joe held Chunji's hand as they walked to the cafeteria for their break. L.Joe, Chunji, Ricky, Changjo, Niel and CAP changed ever since Chunji and Ricky came. Their life seems bolder and filled with so much love. The six of them stayed close to each other, creating the name "Teen Top". L.Joe like the name, better than the three masters.

Speaking of the three masters, Yongguk left for Canada last month. His aunt was sick and Yongguk was her closest nephew. Yongguk flew over to Canada to take care of her until she recovers. For the meanwhile, many things happened in this month. L.Joe didnt tell Yongguk he plan to leave the three masters since Zelo can take his place. All he wants now is Teen Top.

"L.Joe, what are you thinking about?" Chunji poked L.Joe's hand. L.Joe turned to face his beautiful girlfriend, who was staring at him with his big doe-eyes.

"Thinking about you." L.Joe teased. Chunji giggled and hit him playfully. "I'll go and get food for you. Stay here alright?"

"Neh. Palli. Im hungry." Chunji pouted. L.Joe smiled and nodded. He went off with Changjo and CAP who also left their girlfriends at the table.

"Two croissants and two hot chocolate. Thank you." L.Joe paid and took the tray. He turned and noticed Chunji wasnt at the table. L.Joe walked back and put the tray on the table.

"Niel, Ricky. Where is Chunji?" L.Joe asked. The two saengs kept their mouth shut and kept giggling.

"Yah, where is he?" L.Joe snapped.

"Im here, jagi." Chunji suddenly hugged him from the back. L.Joe smiled and pulled him to the front.

"Where did you go? Did you go to meet someone behind my back?" L.Joe asked as he puffed up his cheek.

"Aniyo, i went to answer a call. Omma called me." Chunji poked L.Joe's cheek and took the mocha from the tray.

"Ah, my omma called? Mm... Tell her i miss her." L.Joe joked as Chunji squirmed on his seat.

"Not your mother. Yet." Chunji stuck his tongue at L.Joe. L.Joe laughed at Chunji's cuteness.

"Aigoo, can you two not flirt over here. I dont want to puke all over my food." Ricky pretend to vomit on the table as Niel hit his back.

L.Joe and Chunji rolled their eyes and laughed.