Chapter 26

Stupid Love

(L.Joe POV)

"Get your daily newletter! News on this year talent competition. Hot and fresh!" A girl with round spectacles handed L.Joe a newsletter while he was on his way back to the dorm.

"«Teens on Top secured their seats to the next rounds»" L.Joe smirked. They hit the headlines of the school newsletter, not bad at all. Printed on the cover page was a picture of six guys, arms on shoulders, posing for the camera. At the bottom of the picture, captioned 'Teen Top made it big performing last night. Read more p6'.

L.Joe folded the newsletter and turned the doorknob. A balloon buzzed out of the room letting air out from the hole, L.Joe avoided it.

"Yah! Who let the balloon out?" L.Joe shouted, closing the door behind him.

"CAP hyung!" Ricky pointed to CAP who was busy tying the balloons.

"Im not good at this okay." CAP glared at Ricky. L.Joe laughed and went to the kitchen. He placed the cake in the fridge before walking over to hug Chunji.

"Jagiya, what are you cooking?" L.Joe put his chin on Chunji's shoulder. The aroma of the food filled the whole kitchen.

"Ddeobokki and Bibimbap. Niel is doing the Songpyeon." Chunji wiped his sweat with his sleeve. L.Joe took a tissue and wiped the sweat for Chunji.

"Gumawo." Chunji pecked on L.Joe's lips.

L.Joe skipped his way out to the living room where Ricky, Changjo and CAP are busy blowing and tying the balloons. L.Joe plonked down on the couch and put his leg up.

"Make sure you tie the balloon properly, dont let it fly away." L.Joe ordered.

"Cant you help?" Changjo took a balloon and hit L.Joe with it. L.Joe shook his head.

"Poom." A balloon burst infront of CAP. Ricky, Changjo and L.Joe burst out into laughter.

"Aish, i give up." CAP threw the torn balloon aside and walked to L.Joe.

"Move away, Im sleeping here." CAP pointed to the floor. L.Joe shook his head. CAP pointed to the floor again.

"Palli. Go away." CAP is getting impatient. L.Joe sulked and got up from the couch. CAP took the couch and immediately fell asleep. L.Joe sat on the floor and looked on as the maknae couple blow and tie the balloons.

They made it. They passed the first round. Teen Top, yes them.

-Flashback-

"Are eliminated. Mianhae, you all did well but the people behind are much more better." Andy put his hand out to the people behind the 30 contestants.

L.Joe gasped. Chunji gasped. They looked at each other. They stared for a few seconds before starting to jump with each other on the spot.

"I present you the final 20! Ailee, f(x), K.Will..." Chunji and L.Joe cant wait any longer.

"And Teen Top!" Chunjoe shouted with Andy. Chunji hugged L.Joe tightly and L.Joe kissed Chunji's cheek.

"We've made it, L.Joe!" Chunji cheered.

"Yes we did! We need to hold a party!" L.Joe laughed.

-end-

And now, they are throwing a party. Just the six of them. They know they are selfish but what can they do. Changjo, Ricky and CAP volunteered to blow the balloons since they said they have more air. Chunji, Niel and L.Joe opted for food. L.Joe went out of school and bought a cake at a nearby restaurant. They plan to have feast in the evening so why not? L.Joe kicked his leg out and leaned against the couch.

"Eek." Ricky squeaked. L.Joe looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

"Saranghaeyo, hyung." Ricky spoke. L.Joe laughed instantly. Ricky in helium from the balloon and was speaking like a chipmunk. Changjo laughed and did the same.

"Oppa, stop stop breaking my heart~" Changjo squeaked, Ricky and L.Joe laughed and kicked Changjo away.

L.Joe looked at the maknae couple, why didnt he meet these guys earlier? L.Joe looked at CAP, well CAP wasnt all that bad. He turned his head and looked at Niel and Chunji inside the kitchen. Niel is beating the dough, making Songpyeon for them. Niel and Chunji laughed at something which L.Joe doesnt know. Niel, with that fishy lips, L.Joe swore he once wished he can kiss Niel but never did he think of that now that he is with Chunji. Chunji giggled and turn to look at L.Joe. Chunji smiled at L.Joe. L.Joe bit his lips and smile back. He was glad Chunji came into his life, changing him completely. He will never let Chunji slip off his fingers. He will never ever... let Chunji... go...

(Chunji POV)

Chunji took a plate and scooped the ddeobokki into the plate. Niel was making Songpyeon next to him, the dough flew all over the kitchen.

"Niel ah, you got flour on your cheek, nose everywhere." Chunji laughed. Niel touched his nose, turning his nose into a white mess.

"Aigoo dont touch it." Chunji giggled. Niel looked at himself through the mirror and laughed. Chunji turned to the side and notice L.Joe staring at him. Chunji smiled. L.Joe blinked his eyes and smiled back. L.Joe was biting his lips.Chunji hates it when L.Joe bites his lips, it makes him go soft.

"Hyung, can you pass the chestnut?" Niel pointed the bowl next to Chunji. Chunji took it and passed it to Niel. Chunji turned to look at L.Joe again but L.Joe fell asleep. Chunji washed his hands and walked over to L.Joe.

"Hyung, L.Joe hyung fell asleep." Changjo spoke. Chunji laughed, Changjo was squeaking to be exact.

"Aish, dont play with the helium." Chunji hits Changjo on the arm.

"Nae, omma." Changjo and Ricky squeaked in unison. They high-fived and fell back laughing. Chunji shook his head and focused on L.Joe. L.Joe hung his head back, dozing off. CAP's hand was on L.Joe's face. Chunji shifted CAP's hand and put it by his side. He went to the bedroom and got a pillow out for L.Joe. Chunji put the pillow on the floor before letting L.Joe lie on the ground. L.Joe squirmed and turned to hug Chunji. Chunji was trapped in between L.Joe's arms.

"Hyung, sleep with L.Joe hyung." Changjo teased with his chipmunk voice. Chunji took a balloon and threw it at Changjo, bouncing off Changjo's head. The two maknae went off laughing without a reason.

Chunji shifted his body, careful not to wake L.Joe. He pushed up the pillow and put it on his lap, so L.Joe was lying on the pillow, on his lap. Chunji brushed L.Joe's hair gently, drawing circles and hearts on L.Joe's broad forehead. Chunji traced the outline of L.Joe's face. Brushing his finger from L.Joe's eyes to his nose, to his lips. Chunji traced L.Joe's perfect jawline. Chunji giggled as he traced L.Joe's jawline, it felt weird but at the same time cute. Chunji brushed away the hair from L.Joe's face and bend down to kiss L.Joe's forehead.

"Sleep well, chicken." Chunji smiled. 
"Hyung, help me with the Bibimbap- oh." Niel walked out of the kitchen and notice Chunji brushing L.Joe's hair.

"Mianhae." Niel giggled and quickly retreat back. Chunji sighed.

"I'll come back later." Chunji slowly placed the pillow on the floor and went to the kitchen to help Niel.

-----

"Dinner is ready!" Chunji called out to the rest outside the kitchen. Chunji took out his apron and went to the living room. Changjo, Ricky, L.Joe and CAP were sleeping. It must be tired for them these few days. They looked so much like a family, all lying around.

"Arent they eating?" Niel walked out and stood next to Chunji.

"I dont know. They look like a family like this." Chunji looked at Niel.

"Nae, they do. Well, we must eat together like a family so let's wake them up!" Niel grinned. Niel walked over to CAP on the couch and jumped on top of him.

"Hyungie, wake up now." Niel shook CAP violently. CAP mumbled something which human cant understand.

Chunji walked over to wake Changjo and Ricky. The two maknae woke up, body stiff from lying on the ground too long. They then squeezed into the bathroom to wash up. CAP managed to wake up after several kisses from Niel.

"Yah, Byung. Wake up." CAP kicked L.Joe's leg. L.Joe whined and kicked back CAP.

"L.Joe-ya, wake up." Chunji pushed L.Joe slightly. Chunji thought L.Joe smiled, but before he can open his mouth to speak, L.Joe opened his arms and hugged Chunji.

"Chunnie ah, stay here." L.Joe said with both eyes closed. Chunji squirmed to freedom but L.Joe was holding onto him too tight.

"Well who cares." Niel fell on top of Chunji. "Human tower."

"YAH! GET OFF YOU FATSO. IM SQUASHED." L.Joe shouted through Chunji's shirt.

CAP sniggered at the side. Changjo and Ricky walked out and saw their hyungs hugging each other so they joined in the fun. Ricky fell on top of Niel with Changjo behind.

"MAKNAE GET OFF US." Chunji shouted, kicking his legs. He cant breathe though he was having fun.

"Omo, CAP hyung dont you even try." Niel warned. CAP laughed.

"How can i resist family hugs? I love hugs." With that, CAP laid on top of Changjo.

"CAP HYUNG!" The five dongsaengs screamed at CAP.

-----

The sun set behind the window. Teen Top sat around the table filled with dishes.

"Chunji omma, CAP appa, Changjo Noona, L.Joe oppa, Niel namja chingu. I'll eat well." Ricky picked up his spoon and fork. He was aiming for the ddeobokki when Niel stopped him.

"Yah yah yah, why am i your namja chingu? CAP your appa, L.Joe your oppa, Changjo your noona? I know why Chunji is your omma. So wae?" Niel questioned Ricky.

"Why am i your omma?" Chunji asked.

"Cause you cook for us, care for us, wake us up like omma." Ricky laughed and stuck out his tongue. Chunji kicked Ricky under the table. Its true though, Chunji have to admit.

"CAP is appa, he is strongest. Changjo is noona because he can. L.Joe is oppa because Im a girl now. You are my namja chingu because i like you." Ricky started giggling at his own joke. Chunji cant help but laughed along.

"Yah, im not your namja chingu eh?" Changjo poke Ricky. Ricky nodded repeatedly to prevent the pokes.

"Aish, stop playing. Let's eat before the food gets cold." Chunji suggested.

"Nae, omma!" The rest said in unison. Chunji pouted.

(No One POV)

"Are you sure we can come in here?" Chunji whispered, tugging on L.Joe's sleeve.

"Nae, I asked the owner to lend me his keys for the night. He wont mind as long as we put the tables and chairs back to the original places. Dont be scared, it wont hurt." L.Joe teased. Chunji smacked his arm.

"Hyung, shall i put the cake on the table?" Changjo asked Chunji.

"Nae. What's that?" Chunji pointed to the plastic bag. 
"Sparklers or Fire crackers i dont know." Changjo took a box out.

"I brought it along, so we can play with the sparklers since its night time." Niel told Chunji.

Chunji and L.Joe stuck the balloons they brought against the parapet. They turned off the lights, lighting up the whole place.

"Meot ji da." Chunji whispered. The rooftop cafe looked heavenly, the white and yellow lights shone brightly.

"Hyung, shall we lit the candle?" L.Joe asked CAP who was staring at the cake for very long.

"Nae." CAP took out his lighter and lit the candle. 1 candle only.

"Hyung, i brought the drinks!" Ricky ran up the stairs and towards Chunji with a bottle of Fanta. Ricky poured the drink into six cups on the table. Chunji planned this long time ago, he didnt know it would come true.

"Okay, done. Daebak! Meot ji da~" L.Joe walked towards Chunji and hugged him.

"Shall we take a picture together?" Ricky suggested. He brought his polaroid camera along. Everyone nodded. Ricky put on the timer and put in on the table. The six of them squeezed together and posed for the picture. The flashlight went off and the picture came up.

"Omo, we squeezed and managed to take a nice picture!" Ricky squealed. Chunji looked at picture, they really look like a family now.

"Cut the cake now." CAP said suddenly. Chunji laughed, CAP cant wait to eat the chocolate cake infront of him.

"Nae, take a cup each." Niel gave each of them a cup of Fanta.

"This year, we met at K-Arts." Niel said.

"That is such a lame starting Niel hyung." Changjo wagged his finger. Niel threaten to hit Changjo again.

"I say, we all should thank Chunji and Ricky for coming into our lives. If they hadnt migrate over, we might never know them. Because of them, things start falling into place, CAP hyung has the courage to ask Niel out, and L.Joe hyung and I found our true love." Changjo blushed a little.

"And because of this, i hope we six stay as friends till the end of time. And couple too." CAP looked at Niel. The rest 'oo' and 'ah' at his sweet words.

"Say, I enjoyed meeting you guys. I cant thank you enough. Changjo." Ricky smiled at Changjo, Changjo bend down and kiss the tip of Ricky's nose.

"Well, that's not enough. I thank you all for being here to witness my marriage with Lee Chanhee." L.Joe grabbed Chunji's waist and kiss his lips full. Chunji was startled by the sudden action he almost melt to the ground.

"Hyung, please." Niel rolled his eyes. "Thank you CAP hyung." Niel hugged CAP, which earns him the teasing from his dongsaengs.

"Okay, come on lets cut the cake." Before Chunji can take the knife, Niel stopped him.

"We havent say our wish yet." Niel reminded Chunji.

"Ohya, CAP hyung." Chunji gave the knife to CAP.

"Well, today is October 4. I shall commemorate this day as Teen Top Day. We passed our first round of battle as a group yesterday so we celebrate today and so.." CAP paused, he forgotten what to say.

"And so October 4 is Teen Top Day. Get it? Cheers to our friendship!" Niel held out his cup. The rest followed.

"Hana, Dul, Set! FIGHTING!"

The voices of six dorky guys echo through the entire dormitory.