Chapter 45

Stupid Love

(No One POV)

"Hongkong Hongkong here I come~" Niel sang as he drag his luggage on the polished white floor of the airport.

"Where is the first place we should go?" Ricky skipped around with his backpack since Changjo offered to drag his luggage.

"According to the time plan from our school, we are suppose to check in to the hotel." CAP read off from a file.

So much for a trip, the school insisted Teen Top to visit the places forcely suggested to them as there will be a long reflection waiting for them when they return. On the last day, they are allowed to go anywhere.

"Seriously CAP hyung." L.Joe rolled his eyes. Obviously they are going to the hotel.

"You didnt say what places. Places of Interest, place to stay, places to eat." Niel backed up CAP.

L.Joe made a 'tsk' sound and shoved Niel aside.

"Hey, let's not fight. Hyung, what places are we visiting when we reach?" Chunji stood in between Niel and L.Joe.

"We're visiting the Avenue of Stars? Having our lunch, most probably, outside at a restaurant." Changjo read out from the paper.

"Wait. What time is it now?" Ricky looked at his watch.

"5.32am. Our flight is at 6.30. When we reach, its probably 10.20? ." Chunji calculated the time difference. They will have one hour more in Hong Kong compared to Korea since Hongkong is one hour behind.

"Wow, after lunch where do we go?" Ricky couldnt contain his excitement any longer.

"Where else do you think?" Changjo arched an eyebrow.

"Hongkong Disneyland!?" Ricky squealed and jumped around at the airport.

"Luckily our parents didnt come with us, or maybe later but at least they didnt come now. Or else people might think we have an overgrown baby." L.Joe jerked his head towards Ricky.

"Yah hyung. You're so mean." Ricky gave L.Joe's bag a shove.

"Do you want to get a beating?" L.Joe almost raise his fist when Chunji held his hand down.

"Guys, stop fighting for a moment. L.Joe, please please please contain your violence." Chunji squeezed L.Joe's hand to calm him down. Although Chunji know L.Joe was just joking with Ricky, he doesnt want any fight to break out.

"I was just joking." L.Joe forced a laughter and turned away.

"We have about an hour. Where do you guys wanna go?" CAP stopped pulling his luggage, stopping in the middle of nowhere. To be exact, the six of them entered the airport and started pulling their luggages to nowhere, only to find themselves heading towards a fastfood restaurant.

"Are you guys hungry? We can eat at that restaurant before taking flight." Changjo nod towards the fastfood restaurant infront of them.

"Anything is fine." L.Joe muttered.

"Let's go to eat then." Niel took CAP's arm and walked towards the restaurant.

"Byung, let's go." Chunji nudged L.Joe, who found a comfortable bench to sit on, to get up.

"Do you need me to help you carry your bag?" L.Joe reached out to take Chunji's bag.

"It's okay, It's not that heavy." Chunji smiled and hooked arms with L.Joe.

After eating and talking about what to do at Hongkong for a long time, it was 5.50am when they stepped out of the restaurant.

"Omma told me Changjo's abeoji will not be able to make it since he has an early dance schedule with his school now." Ricky read off from his phone.

"Ah, jinjayo?" Changjo sighed. His father never really come to his event unless his mother drags him along. This time he's going away, he cant help but feel that his father is kind of harsh to his feelings.

"Changjo, are you okay?" Niel asked.

"Neh, Im fine. Just upset that my father couldnt make it." Changjo sighed again.

"Well, dont worry. Im sure he will make it if possible. His schedule starts at 6.30." Changjo brightened up after Ricky's words.

"Hopefully he can. We have to check in at 6.15." Chunji looked at his watch, its going 6 soon.

"Adeul!" Heads turned and saw their parents walking towards them. Disappointment crept up to Changjo's face when his father didnt appear.

"Adeul, have a safe trip and nice time at Hongkong." Niel's mother hugged Niel and pat on his back.

"Arasso, omma." Niel smiled.

"Omma, where is appa?" Changjo looked around for his father.

"I dont know if he can make it. He is at his school now." Changjo's hope faded. His father's dance school is far away from Incheon Airport. He might not make it.

"Neh, omma." Changjo tried to hide his disappointment and plaster a smile to his face.

"Im glad you're here." Changjo hugged his mother.

"Adeul, take care of yourself and Chunji arasso?" L.Joe's mother told L.Joe.

"Arasso, omma. I will take care of him with all my life." L.Joe took Chunji's hand and smiled at him.

"That's good." Chunji's mother nodded.

"CAP, Niel, Chunji, L.Joe, Ricky, Changjo, take a picture here!" CAP's mother flashed her camera.

"Aish... Omma is sooo old fashioned." CAP told Niel.

"It's not! I like your omma." Niel grinned.

The six of them stood in a curve line, with L.Joe and Changjo in the centre, when they said L.Joe and Changjo are the one who brought them the opportunity to go Hongkong with their brilliant composing skills.

"Hana, dul, set!" CAP's mother took a group photo of them.

"Omma, appa, we have to go now. It's 6.10." Ricky hugged his parents tightly.

"Chunji-ya, stay safe." Chunji's mother hugged Chunji as she fight back tears. Chunji understood what her mother meant, she cant lose Chunji again. After so many incidents in school, Chunji seems vulnerabe to it. Chunji's father died overseas, Chunji's mother cant lose Chunji overseas too.

"I will, omma. I will call you when we reached." Chunji nod his head, tears welling up.

"Annyeong, omma appa!" The six of them waved to their parents and queued to check in.

Changjo no longer looked around for his father, for fear he will disappoint himself again and again. Ricky squeezed his hand, smiling at him. Changjo smiled back, Ricky is all that makes him happy.

"Jonghyun-ah! Choi Jonghyun!"

Changjo turned back and saw his father running towards them, waving his hand. Changjo escaped from the queue and ran towards his father. The father and son hugged each other tightly.

"Appa, you're here." Changjo smiled widely.

"Neh, adeul. Im here. Have a nice trip." Changjo's father pat on Changjo's back.

"Changjo! Palli!" Niel shouted. Changjo broke free from the hug. There are so many things he wants to tell his father but time is lacking.

"Tell me when you're back." Changjo's father nod his head and smile.

"Neh, appa. Annyeong!" Changjo hugged his father again and jogged back to the queue.

The six of them entered the check in point and head towards their airplane. Changjo, Niel and CAP sat together while Ricky, L.Joe and Chunji sat together. Ricky took the window seat while Chunji sat in the middle. Chunji and L.Joe took a selca together before taking one with Ricky.

"Hey." Niel turned back to face the three. "I just thought of something you know."

"Mwo." L.Joe sat up straight.

"Changjo here is our son. Me and CAP hyung. He inherited our tallness. Ricky is your son, he inherited your shortiness. Both of them got married. We're in-laws." Niel grinned.

"I wonder what's in your brain. But it makes sense." L.Joe looked at Ricky and Chunji. Ricky does look like him and Chunji. Okay, maybe not but still the shortness.

"Nice one, Niel. Ricky are you getting married in Hongkong?" Chunji nudged Ricky.

Ricky blushed and giggled before looking out the window.

"Passengers please fasten your seat belt. The plane will be lifting off at 5 minutes time." An air stewardess flicked on the 'fasten your seat belt' light and head to the back.

"Let's catch a nap. We have a long day ahead." Chunji told L.Joe and Ricky.

"If you say we should catch a nap, we have them infront already." L.Joe joked.

Changjo turned back and motioned at Niel and CAP.

"CAP hyung had fallen asleep on Niel's shoulder and Niel is lying on CAP's head." Changjo whispered.

Well, if NAP has already taken a nap, they should too.

"Go and sleep, maknae." L.Joe kicked Changjo's chair.

Chunji turned to ask Ricky something but Ricky had slept. Chunji took Ricky's neck cushion and adjust it properly for him.

"Jagi, are you sleeping?" L.Joe poked Chunji's arm.

"Neh, sleep Byung. Its a long ride." Chunji kissed L.Joe and leaned back against the seat.

Moments after, all five of them were in dreamland except L.Joe. L.Joe took out his notebook and started doodling. He couldnt sleep at all. L.Joe wrote some words and turned out to be a lyrics without a song. So he composed a song right on the spot in the plane. He looked over at Chunji, whose head was lingering to Ricky. L.Joe gently turned Chunji's head and placed it on his shoulder. He wouldnt mind the numbness if Chunji has a nice sleep.

"Sleep tight, Channieboo."