Chapter 24

Stupid Love

(CAP POV)

CAP laid down on the ground and closed his eyes. He can feel the ground shaking beneath him.

"Jump to your left, punch your left hand out and bring it in. Then roll both hands, and do a body wave with your two hands up like that." Changjo explained to the rest. They were practicing a new choreography by Changjo's instructor, who was sick that day. So Changjo taught them instead.

CAP was exhausted. He danced about two or three steps and he is down on the ground. The song is nice. Crazy. That's the song title. L.Joe composed it together with Chunji with the help of Andy seongsaengnim. It would be their first song for their first tryout. All personally done by themselves. They werent going to cover any one's song.

"CAP hyung..." someone whined and pounced on CAP. CAP opened his eyes and Niel is right infront of him.

"Yah, Niellie! You scared me." CAP pushed Niel back for him to sit up straight.

"Can you stop lying around? Changjo and Ricky is trying hard to help with OUR dance, L.Joe hyung is trying to rap YOUR part, im trying to sing MY part well after YOUR part, and Chunji hyung is also trying to sing HIS part after YOUR part. When are YOU going to do YOUR part? Do YOU know how much WE had covered for YOU? Dont laze around anymore, come on and-" CAP suddenly kissed Niel, cutting his words.

"Niellie-ah, you talk too much sometimes. You just have to drag me up and say'hyung, can you please rap well and not sleep?', I will be on the dancefloor right now." CAP pulled back and stood up. He wore his cap properly and went towards Changjo and Ricky, leaving Niel on the floor lovestruck. 

"Okay, CAP hyung. Im glad you're back. So let's start from the top. Niel hyung!" Changjo called to Niel. Niel blushed and went to his place next to CAP.

"Okay, you got me going crazy. Dont know what to do. I miss you. Teen Top." CAP said the front few lines with swag here and there.

"I need you, babe babe babe. Annyeongiranmareun hajimara. I want you babe babe babe. Wae irisarangi himdeungeoji neo jebal. Stop stop breaking my heart." CAP watch as Niel did a body wave to the side.

"I love you girl." Ricky sang, doing a y selca.

CAP managed to rap his lines fluently. It wasnt that bad, though CAP have to admit, L.Joe did a better job than him. Teen Top practiced for a few times before having a break. CAP removed his cap and decided to buy a cup of coffee to keep awake.

"Chunji, when Niel returns from washroom later and if he's looking for me, tell him I went to buy coffee. Do you want too?" CAP poked Chunji who was busy taking photos with L.Joe.

"Neh, 2 cappuccino hyung." L.Joe answered for Chunji. Chunji nodded.

"Chunjoe... bleh." CAP stuck out his tongue when he walked out of Changjo's danceroom. After ChangRick, Chunjoe is the next sweetest couple. CAP wonders when Niel and him will be as sweet as them. CAP walked to the vending machine outside the hallway. He paused for a while to choose drinks for Changjo, Ricky and Niel. He bought orange juice for the two maknaes and coffee for Niel.

"So you're in the competition too?"

"Neh, we'll be rivals then."

CAP turned and saw Niel with a girl by his side. They were laughing together, walking way too close to each other.

"Niel?" CAP placed the cups on the side table and walked towards Niel.

"CAP hyung!" Niel went over to CAP and held his arm. CAP stared at the girl.

"Hyung, she's a friend. From the class next to us. Her name is Ailee. She's joining the competition too." Niel perked up when introducing Ailee. CAP didnt say anything, he just look at the girl.

"Annyeong, Ailee imnida." Ailee bowed and put out a hand.

"Hyung..." Niel nudged CAP but CAP just looked away. "Mianhae, Ailee. This is CAP, my boyfriend."

"Oh, Annyeong, CAP ssi. Nice to meet you. You have a nice girlfriend there." Ailee eye-smiled at Niel.

"Can we go now, Niel?" CAP ignored the girl and shrugged off Niel's hand. He walked over to get the cups.

"Niel, mind helping me?" CAP picked up three cups and waited for Niel.

"Neh, hyung. I have to go, Ailee. Sorry about my boyfriend. We'll chat next time. Annyeong!" Niel waved to Ailee before going over to help CAP. CAP walked infront of Niel, heading straight for the danceroom.

"Hyung! Wait up!" Niel called after CAP. CAP slowed down. He was upset with Niel. The girl was hitting on Niel, definitely. He was having too much skinship with the girl. CAP... was jealous. He dont like that girl, her eye-smile looks fake.

"Hyung... What is it?" Niel looked at CAP. CAP shook his head and knocked the door with his knee. L.Joe came to the door and helped them take the cups.

"Thank you, CAP hyung for the drinks." Ricky held up his cup towards CAP but CAP just sat at the corner with his cap covering his eyes as he drink the drink. Niel... Ailee.. Nielee? Ew... CAP thought of names for Niel and Ailee. NAP sounds the nicest.

"Hyung, are you okay?" L.Joe sat down next to CAP. CAP nodded while sipping his drink.

"What happened? You're so cold towards Niel. I see the way you two walked in." L.Joe took CAP's cap off and put it on the floor. CAP didnt answer. His eyes were close. He's off to sleep soon.

"Yah, hyung!" L.Joe kicked CAP's leg. CAP just let him kick.

"L.Joe hyung, dont do that." Niel shook his head. CAP opened one eye and notice Niel leaning against he wall drinking his coffee while ChangRick is nowhere to be seen.

CAP kept the smirk in, Niel stills care for him though. L.Joe sat closer to CAP, the action earns glare from Chunji and Niel.

"Did you fight with Niel?" L.Joe whispered. CAP shook his head. And he nod his head.

"So is it a yes or no?" CAP shook his head and nod his head.

"CAP hyung! Stop it will you?" L.Joe hit CAP on the arm. CAP laughed.

"L.Joe-ya!" Chunji glared at him from the couch and pouted. CAP poked L.Joe and signalled him to go to Chunji before Chunji gets really jealous.

"Talk to you later." L.Joe stood up and walked towards Chunji. CAP straightened his leg and twisted his head.

(Niel POV)

Niel walked out of the cabin and washed his hand. CAP is rather y today wearing a wife-beater with a cap. Niel cant stay in the same room for long with CAP, he might die out of iness.

"Heaven... Heaven...Heaven...Heaven~" Niel heard a soft but strong voice coming from outside. Niel walked out of the washroom and knocked into a girl.

"Aigoo, mianhae. I didnt see you." The girl bowed and apologised to Niel. Niel shook his head, the girl has wavy brown hair and oval-shaped eyes. Doesnt look very Korean though.

"Ah, its okay. Were you the one singing just now?" Niel asked the girl.

"Omo, you heard?" The girl covered . Niel laughed, the girl is so cute when she does that.

"You sound really good." Niel thumbs up.

"Gumawo. By the way, Annyeonghaseyo, Ailee imnida." The girl smiled and put out a hand. Niel shook it.

"Annyeong, Niel imnida. Are you joining the talent competition? You should!" Niel realised he was getting too close with the girl so he stepped out a little.

"Well... I hope to win though." Ailee shrugged.

"So you're in the competition too?"

"Neh, we'll be rivals then." Ailee balled both of her fists and banged them together. Niel laughed.

"Niel?" Niel looked up and saw CAP at the vending machine. CAP put dowm the cups.

"CAP hyung!" Niel went over to CAP and held his arm. He can feel as though CAP was stiffening.

"Hyung, she's a friend. From the class next to us. Her name is Ailee. She's joining the competition too." Niel tried to sound as nice as possible.

"Annyeong, Ailee imnida." Ailee bowed and put out a hand. Niel noticed CAP was ignoring Ailee.

"Hyung..." Niel nudged CAP."Mianhae, Ailee. This is CAP, my boyfriend."

"Oh, Annyeong, CAP ssi. Nice to meet you. You have a nice girlfriend there." Ailee eye-smiled at Niel.

"Can we go now, Niel?" CAP ignored Ailee and walked over to get the cups

"Niel, mind helping me?" CAP picked up three cups and waited for Niel to get the other three cups.

"Neh, hyung. I have to go, Ailee. Sorry about my boyfriend. We'll chat next time. Annyeong!" Niel waved to Ailee before going over to help CAP. Ailee nodded and walked away. Niel picked up the cups and walked next to CAP. But CAP was walking way too fast for Niel to catch up. Moreover, the cups were hot.

"Hyung! Wait up!" Niel called after CAP. CAP slowed down.

"Hyung... What is it?" Niel looked at CAP. CAP shook his head and knocked the door with his knee. L.Joe came to the door and helped them take the cups.

"Thank you, CAP hyung for the drinks." Ricky thanked CAP for the drink but CAP ignored him. Niel took his drink and leaned against a wall. Changjo poked Ricky and the two walked out of the danceroom quietly. Niel saw them though. Chunji walked in from who knows where and laid down on the couch. Niel watched as L.Joe walked towards CAP and settled down next to him. Niel cant help but feel a tinge of jealousy. The two were talking softly, god knows what they were talking about.

Niel shifted umcomfortably against the wall. He held the cup low and looked at his feet.

'Is hyung upset about him talking to Ailee? Is he jealous? I should go talk to-'

"Yah, hyung!" L.Joe's voice interrupted Niel's train of thoughts. Niel looked to the side and saw L.Joe kicked CAP's leg.

"L.Joe hyung, dont do that." Niel shook his head. L.Joe laughed and nodded awkwardly. L.Joe inched closer to CAP. Niel glared at L.Joe feeling uneasy. He can feel the fuming Chunji behind him.

L.Joe and CAP whispered, to be precise, L.Joe was the only one whispering. CAP wasnt talking at all, or maybe way too low for anyone to hear. Niel crunched the cup a little and looked to them. L.Joe hit CAP on the arm. Niel almost dropped the cup.

"CAP hyung! Stop it will you?" CAP laughed. Behind, Chunji couldnt contain his fumes any longer.

"L.Joe-ya!" Niel turned to look away as Chunji pouted.

"Talk to you later." L.Joe said to CAP before walking towards Chunji. Niel drank the coffee in one gulp and threw the cup into the bin. He opened the door and walked outside. He stopped infront of the vending machine and looked at the open area infront of him.

'What is CAP hyung thinking... I really hoped he wasnt that close to L.Joe though i know they are just brothers. Who knows...' Niel sulked. Cold wind ran pass him. Niel shivered and hugged his body tight. He left his coat in the danceroom and it is freezing cold. Niel turned and banged into someone.

"Niellie."

CAP. The first word that came to Niel's mind when he banged into the person. True enough, Niel has CAP standing infront of him, holding his coat. Niel doesnt speak, he opened his arms and hugged CAP. Niel waited for CAP to hug back, only to receive the warm of the coat against his back. CAP pulled back.

"Dont stay out here too long, you might catch a cold." CAP said coldly. He turned his heels and walked away, leaving Niel in the cold. Niel quickly wore his coat and caught up with CAP. He stood infront of CAP with his arms up blocking CAP's way.

"Hyung, whats wrong?" Niel asked worriedly.

"Aniyo, nothing's wrong. Im just tired." CAP forced a smile.

"Hyung, mianhae... Please dont be angry with me. I know you are jealous that i was so close with Ailee, but you know i wont like girls. I have you." Niel took CAP's hand in his.

"Who says i am angry and.. jealous?" CAP's words struck Niel.

"Mwo? You're not? Wait... you're not?" Niel let go of CAP's hand. CAP smiled.

"Im not. Why should i be angry with you? I know you wont like her, you have me." CAP smirked. Niel looked to the side, CAP is so thick-skinned and such a good actor Niel swore he felt like punching CAP.

"Yah! I thought you're angry with me and... and you and L.Joe hyung. How could you two get so close with each other knowing your two girlfriends are watching nearby." Niel pouted.

"Aigoo, Niellie is jealous?" CAP pulled Niel in for a hug.Niel hugged back. "Fine, i admit i was jealous. Was. You better stay away from that girl. I dont care how nice is she, her eyesmile is fake. Im better."

Niel giggled. So CAP is jealous because of the eyesmile? Unpredictable. Niel nodded. CAP draw back and kissed Niel's forehead. Niel smiled. His smile is soon ruined by a sneeze which spoils his image.

"Achoo~" Niel covered his nose and nod his head to the front. His hair flying up slightly.

"Aish, Niellie. Let's go in. I will buy a hot chocolate for you." CAP put his arm around Niel and the two walked back to the danceroom.