Chapter 64

Stupid Love

(Changjo POV)

"Bzz..." Changjo's phone vibrated on his bedside table. Changjo turned over to take his phone.

"To:  Changjo Maknae
From: GangJoe

Maknae, thank you very much for letting Chunji know everything. But he doesn't remember still. Give him my address when he's ready to know everything. I'm thankful for getting to know the five of you this year. It has been a great change to my life. By the time you receive this message, I'm probably not around. Don't bother looking for me. Just stay together with the rest. I love you Maknae, because we're Jo brothers. I love the five of you, because we're Teen Top.

L.Joe hyung."

Changjo stared at the message, water dripping on the phone screen. Changjo looked up at the ceiling, there's no water leakage. His trembling fingers touched his cheek, he is the one leaking. Changjo read the message over and over again, unable to believe what he had just read.

He turned to face Ricky, Ricky has his bed sheet over his head. Changjo didn't hear Ricky's phone vibrate. Changjo wondered why. Changjo went out of his room, he knocked on Niel's door.

"Hyung! Palli! Hyung!" Changjo was shaking.

"Changjo..." Niel opened the door, his hand holding his phone. Changjo knows Niel received the message too.

Niel hugged Changjo tightly, the two of them cried at the hallway.

"Changjo?"

Changjo turned back, Ricky's eyes were filled with tears. Ricky's phone did vibrate. Ricky received the message earlier than Changjo. That's why Ricky was crying under the bedsheet. Changjo opened his arms and pulled Ricky into a hug.

CAP pushed open the door and pulled the three of them into the room.

"Stop crying!" CAP demanded though his tears were falling too.

"Hyung... L.Joe hyung..." Ricky cried.

"It can't be he won't be dead."

"Who won't be dead?"

Chunji stood by the door, CAP had forgotten to close the door. Changjo's lips tremble, unable to utter a word.

"Chunji hyung... Did you?" Niel looked at Chunji's hand.

Changjo realised Chunji didn't receive the message. Because his hands was empty.

"Why are the four of you crying?" Chunji asked.

"L.Joe hyung..." Ricky bit his lips, huddling into Niel's arms.

"Chunji hyung why are you awake at midnight?" Changjo wiped away his tears.

"I remember." Chunji said, his eyes lost in the dark.

"Changjo, I remember everything. L.Joe's face popped up in every of my memory, fitting everything into places. Lee Byunghun, is my boyfriend. He is. I'm Channieboo, he is Pabobyung. I remember every single thing. This." Chunji ripped off the necklace on his neck. Chunji knows he sound stupid but he's too late. He had chosen the wrong choice. He should have spent more time with L.Joe to remember things together, He could have been with L.Joe, together forever. He's just too late. Why is he stupid to choose that choice of leaving?

"He gave it to me before we left for Hongkong in his bedroom. He got it carved Chunjoe because you two are NAP, you two are ChangRick. And we are Chunjoe." Chunji was trembling from head to toe.

"He gave me a meerkat plushie when I was discharged after coma. He gave me a chicken keychain when he caught it in the arcade. He took the meerkat because he said that it will remind him of me and chicken will remind me of him. He promised to bring me to a place where there are a lot of stars but he couldn't so he pasted glow in the dark stars on my ceiling when I was in the Hongkong hospital so it would be the first thing I see when I woke up. The song, Changjo, the song that was playing in the hospital was L.Joe. He played the piano and sent it to you so I can listen to him playing the piano because that is the song we played together when I was at his house. L.Joe is the one who you talked to in the hospital. The two of you were webcaming each other. I know because I remember his voice. He... He left me." Chunji squat down, hands on his cheeks, crying his soul out.

"Why didn't I remember yesterday? Wae..." Chunji rocked back and forth.

"Hyung, go and find L.Joe hyung now." Changjo scribbled a note and hand it to Chunji.

"He won't be there anymore, Changjo. He won't!" CAP banged the table.

"Why won't he be there?" Chunji looked up from the note.

"Hyung sent us a message each, saying don't bother searching for him because he's not around anymore." Niel showed the message to Chunji.

Changjo watched as Chunji's tears fell endlessly. Chunji shook his head.

"Aniyo, he will be there." Chunji stood up and ran out