Chapter 47

Stupid Love

"31 October 2013

I never meant to hide anything from the five of them, especially Chunji. I really dont. I cant sleep again, the nightmare kept coming back. Chunji is sleeping soundly next to me, his hand over my waist. I ruffled his hair as I stare blankly at the white wall. Its hard. I blinked back tears and kissed Chunji's head before closing my eyes."

(Niel POV)

"WAKE UP!!!" Niel, the human alarm, shouted as he shook the five sleepyheads.

Today they are visiting the Ocean Park. Niel woke up early in the morning to pack his bag. He shoved sunscreen, his camera, sunglasses and extra clothes into his bag.

"Wakey Wakey!! Its 7!!" Niel pounced on CAP, shaking him violently.

"Yah! Niellie, its only 7!" CAP growled and pushed Niel off the bed.

"Exactly, cause its 7, you have to wake up now or the queue-"

A pillow came flying to his face. From L.Joe.

"Aish, why do you have so much energy in the morning?" L.Joe turned over and hugged Chunji.

"Hyung, the queue for Ocean Park will be long if we dont wake up now." Niel went to the Maknae bed and shook the two maknae.

"ChangRick ah, wake up now." Niel blew wind into Ricky's ear, forcing him to turn and smack Niel's face.

"Yah!!! Wake up!!!" Niel kicked the bed in anger.

"Hyung..." Ricky sat up, yawning.

"Good, Ricky you're awake." Niel pat on Ricky's back while pushing him into the bathroom.

"YAH!!! THE ROOM IS ON FIRE!!!" Niel ran around the room, shouting.

"If its on fire, just switch it off." Chunji yawned.

"MWO?! Yah! Im angry on so many levels now!" Niel scratched his head.

Ricky came out of the bathroom, washed and cleaned. Ricky put his hand over his mouth and yawned.

"We're going to Ocean Park right?" Ricky sat on Changjo's bed and kicked Changjo.

"Yeah... But if these guys dont wake up..." Niel is tired of shouting and shaking. He fell back to the pillow and hugged CAP.

"Mianhae, Niellie. I know you're tired. I will wake up now." CAP opened an eye and look at Niel.

"Gumawo." Niel kissed the tip of CAP's nose.

"Yah! Wake up!" CAP pulled the blankets off Chunjoe and smacked L.Joe's arm.

"Jinja!" L.Joe snapped. His arm accidentally hitting Chunji's face. Chunji moaned and rubbed his face.

"Mianhae, Chunji. Mianhae." L.Joe touched Chunji's face.

"Its okay..." Chunji sat up with a bright red patch on his left cheek.

"Hyung, your cheek." Niel propped himself up with an arm and pointed to Chunji's face.

"Im fine." Chunji smiled and went to the bathroom. CAP poured a glass of water and walked towards Changjo.

"Yah, CAP hyung?" L.Joe stared with his mouth wide opened.

CAP tipped the glass a little, letting big fat droplets of water fall onto Changjo's face.

"Hyung, andwae." Niel tugged on CAP's shirt.

Changjo wiped his face and opened his eyes.

"Finally, you're awake." CAP smirked and drank the water.

"Palli, Changjo-ya. We're going to the ocean park." Ricky pulled Changjo up.

-----

After having breakfast at the hotel's restaurant, the six of them set off to the Ocean Park. CAP flashed the letter from the school, stating that the school had paid for them.

"VIPs, we dont even need to queue, Niel hyung." Changjo whined.

"Better to come early." Niel showed the tickets, they get to go on every rides without queuing.

"I wanna see the panda later." Ricky told Niel. Niel nodded. He will definitely go see the panda.

"Niel wait a minute." L.Joe walked to a stall and picked up a water sprayer. So much for an Ocean Park.

"I want this." L.Joe spoke in simple English.

The lady spoke something and pointed to the card infront of the water sprayer, stating its ___HK dollars.

"Ta da." L.Joe took the water sprayer and sprayed at Chunji.

"Yah, Lee Byunghun!" Chunji wiped his shirt. He turned to the lady and bought a water sprayer. He sprayed L.Joe's hair instead.

"Lee Chanhee!" L.Joe grabbed Chunji and sprayed everywhere.

"I think I need a water sprayer too." CAP poked Niel.

"Wae? The weather's not that hot." Niel pointed out, though to be honest it was rather hot.

"Cause' you're too hot for me too handle." CAP chuckled and went to buy a water sprayer before Niel could smack him.

"Hyung hyung, Palli!!" Ricky went over to a water ride. The five of them nodded and followed him.

The six of them sat on a big circular floating mat, it was wobbly since it's made of plastic. They passed by a small 'river' and the next thing they know, they are going down the 'Waterfall'.

"YAH!" Niel shouted as water splashed in, wetting their clothes. CAP hugged him and prevented the water from wetting him any further.

"That was brilliant!" Ricky squealed.

After several water rides, they went to see the panda. Niel took a picture with CAP, standing infront of the pandas as the background.

"Mm..." Chunji moaned as the cold ice cream melts in his mouth.

"Channie ah." L.Joe took the napkin and wiped Chunji's lips.

"Chunjoe, so sweet as ever." CAP told Niel. Niel ran his hand across CAP's shoulder and turned him around.

"We can be sweet too." Niel kissed CAP and back off, leaving the ice cream taste lingering around CAP's mouth.

"Niellie..." CAP grinned and backhugged Niel.

"Hyung, palli! There's animal show infront! I heard its dolphin show!" Ricky pulled Niel's shirt. Niel turned back and smiled to CAP.

They sat at infront of the barrier, watching as the dolphins balanced a ball on their snout, play ball with each other.

"Can we have a volunteer please?" The person in charge asked in English.

Chunji's hand shot up. Niel looked at him and realised actually L.Joe raised his arm.

"Young man, can you come up? Let's give the young man a big round of applause for volunteering." The man put out his arm for Chunji. Chunji awakwardly walked to the front, shooting L.Joe a glare on the way.

"Where are you from?" the man asked in English.

"Korea." Chunji answered.

"Ah Korea. Annyeonghaseyo?" the man laughed. Niel felt like running up and saving Chunji from the awkwardness. Instead, L.Joe sat there smiling.

"We're going to let the dolphin play ball with this young man here." the man said in Chinese. He then demostrated for Chunji.

"Chunji hyung fighting!" Ricky, Changjo and Niel shouted.

Chunji flashed his awkward smile that shouts 'save me'.

Ricky covered his giggle with his hand.

"Hyung!" Niel shouted to Chunji, giving him a thumbs up.

Chunji threw the ball towards a dolphin and it caught the ball with its snout.

The audience clapped and Chunji proceeded to his next act. The man asked if Chunji brought extra clothes. Chunji nodded. And the next thing he know, the man pushed Chunji into the water.

"Chunji!" L.Joe went to the barrier.

Everyone gasped and stood up to look for Chunji.

Suddenly, Chunji appeared on the surface. His face tells it out, he was shocked. The dolphin had went underwater to push Chunji up to the surface. The audience applaused and whistled.

"Hyung!" Niel went to L.Joe, who was shaking rather badly.

Chunji gave a wide grin to L.Joe. L.Joe heaved a sigh of relief.

"For a moment, I thought I lost him." L.Joe told Niel. Niel patted L.Joe's shoulder.

"He's fine." Niel said the only words he can think of.

"Let's give a round of applause to this brave young man and Cloudy ourn dolphin!" the man threw his arms up.

The audience applaused and cheered.

"Cloudy, give this young man a kiss." the man pointed to his cheek.

Chunji bent down and let the dolphin kiss his cheek. But instead, the dolphin kissed his lips. Chunji was taken aback but the sudden action.

"To Cloudy and the young man!" the man threw his arms up again.

The show ended. Chunji managed to take a photo with the dolphins.

"Ricky!" Chunji called for Ricky. In the end, the six of them took a photo with the dolphins too.

"Channie... I thought you're gonna drown. I-" L.Joe hugged Chunji tightly.

"Im here." Chunji kissed L.Joe's cheek.

"That was pretty shocking." CAP put his arm around Niel's shoulder.

"Yeah..." Niel agreed. To L.Joe,  he almost lost his girlfriend, his life.

The six of them advanced to take a bob sled ride. Its called Polar Adventure. They met close up with king penguins, Pacific walrus, spotted seals and many other polar animals.

"Niellie look." CAP pointed to a seal which has rather thick lips.

"Yah!" Niel slapped CAP's leg.

Next, they went to Thrill Mountain where they rode rides which dangle of cliffs and bumped cars.

"Yah!" Niel shouted again. He and CAP were attacked by L.Joe and Chunji.

Chunji giggled and bumped them again. L.Joe put his arm around Chunji's shoulder, steering the wheel together.

"Hyung! Palli!" Changjo pulled Ricky and the two of them ran towards the queue to the rainforest.

They settled down on a raft and went through the rainforest. Niel took many photos with CAP as well as with the rest. He realised how L.Joe's smile became brighter each time.

'Perhaps its because of Chunji hyung.' Niel thought.

They went to the Aqua City next. Inside they watched a 360-degrees screen as marine animals swim pass them.

"Hyung, look!" Niel pointed to a tiger shark that swam above their heads.

The shark eyed at Niel as it swim pass Niel and CAP. CAP suddenly hugged Niel.

"Mwoya?" Niel stuttered.

"That shark was hitting on you. He thinks you're too fishy for him. Especially with those lips of yours." CAP kissed Niel's lips.

"Yah!" Niel pushed CAP away shyly.

They went into an area which is known for Amazing Asian Animals. Ricky squealed non-stop when he sees the pandas.

"Deng Deng Deng Deng Deng Deng." Changjo crept his fingers across Ricky's neck as he does the theme song from 'Jaws'.

A huge Chinese alligator swam in the river, hitting the water with its tail. Niel shuddered.

"Niellie's scared arent you?" CAP sniggered.

Niel bit his lips.

"Im just thinking." Niel thought of something suddenly.

"Thinking of?" CAP scoot closer to him.

"Thinking what should I eat later " Niel joked. He completely forgotten what he was about to say.

They went to have their lunch/dinner at Neptune's Restaurant. It was a tiring day for them.

"Im gonna miss this place." Ricky sulked as he steps out of the Ocean Park.

"We can always come back here. Together." L.Joe put his arm around Chunji's waist.

"Hopefully." CAP mumbled.

Niel looked back to the Ocean Park. 
1st Place to keep memories:  Ocean Park.

Check.


Im sorry if I disappoint you with this Hongkong trip experience. Ive never went to Hongkong and Ive been researching for this few chapters. You may ask why would i want them to go Hongkong since i dont know this place, reason being is I know Hongkong is a beautiful place  I have a friend there too :) So, Im up for this challenge. Hope you guys wont mind my english since i dont score well in english  Thanks for commenting, upvoting and subscribing!^^