Chapter 46

Stupid Love

"30 October 2013

We finally reached Hongkong, I couldnt sleep a wink at all. I spent the whole three hours doodling and composing a song. I dont know where is the song going, but I know its perfect. Just like the guy sleeping next to me. We checked in to the hotel booked by our school. It was 12 by the time we reached the hotel. The six of us share a big room, its really big i say. Three beds, king sized? The school is rich enough to book this room. Oh and i forgot, my father must had forced the school to give us a bigger room with a balcony. And now im sitting by the balconey, waiting for Niel to come out from the shower before we go and visit the Avenue of Stars. Chunji and Ricky went out to buy food. I wanted to follow them since its their first day in Hongkong and they might get lost but Chunji said it doesnt matter as they are just going down to the hotel restaurant. Changjo and CAP are busy shoving our clothes into the two big wardrobe. The view here is really nice, adding to it we're at the 23th floor. I can hear Niel singing some random songs in the bathroom. This day is getting better."

(Changjo POV)

"Hyung, get your here and help us will you?" Changjo shouted towards L.Joe who sat rooted to the chair out at the balconey. L.Joe nodded and kept something into his backpack.

"You're barely mature, Changjo." CAP referred to the '' word Changjo said.

"It just slipped." Changjo shrugged and hung his clothes in the wardrobe.

Changjo took a quick look at L.Joe who was using his phone. He didnt help as expected. L.Joe wore his black round spectacles, hiding his eyes. But Changjo was sure, L.Joe cried.

"Hyung, are you okay? You've been staring at your phone for very long." Changjo walked towards L.Joe and put a hand to his shoulder. CAP stopped what he was doing and went over.

"Im fine. Why are you guys so worried?" L.Joe smiled and took off his spectacles.

No puffy red eyes at all. L.Joe put away his phone and went to keep the clothes.

Changjo reached to touch L.Joe. "Hyung-"

"Mm, the bath tub here is really nice. Foaming bubbles too." Niel came out the bathroom smelling like oranges.

"Food~~" Ricky and Chunji came in with bags of food.

"Palli, let's eat. We bought the food downstairs. There's seafood noodles, beef noodles and chicken cutlet. The portion is quite big here, we can share." Chunji placed the food on the table before going in the kitchen.

"Changjo, let's eat." Ricky pat on the floor next to him. Changjo took a last look at L.Joe before sitting down.

The six of them crowd around the table located infront of the television. They ate their lunch and chatted. Changjo kept looking at L.Joe as if making sure of something. But L.Joe laughed and cuddled with Chunji happily. In the end Changjo chose to ignore his worries.

"Alright, let's go!" Niel took his bag and opened the door.

Changjo took his camera and phone by the bed side. Ricky stood next to him, waiting for him to go.

"Let's go Ricky." Changjo hooked arms with Ricky and left the room.

-----

They took the train to Promenade, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon. Changjo took photos with Ricky on the way there. They bought street food and ate while walking. The six of them.joked around, talked about Hongkong's beautiful views.

"There is it!" Chunji pointed to the Avenue of Stars. They can see the panoramic view of the city's glorious skyline.

They took a group shot with the life-sized statue of Bruce Lee before sitting at one side watching the performances. They lingered around Victoria Habour until evening when the city is brightened up with lights.

"Wow, it's beautiful." Ricky awed at the beautiful scene at night in  Hongkong.

"Daebak!" Changjo whispered. The scenery is really captivating. Too beautiful to be true.

"Grr..." A dog growled infront of Changjo. Changjo yelped and hugged his legs instantly. Someone's dog had found its way to the six of them and settled infront of Changjo.

"Changjo, dont put your feet down!" Chunji warned. The dog was growling deeply.

"What do you have beneath your shoes Changjo?" Niel pointed to Changjo's shoes. The dog had been sniffing it.

Changjo took off his shoes and turned it over.

"Seriously, Changjo. Bubble gum? Do you ever watch where you go?" L.Joe stuck out his tongue.

"唉呀, 对不起! 豆子过来! (Aiya, Im sorry! Beans come here!)" A woman bowed to Changjo apologetically and dragged her dog away. The dog whined and gave puppy eyes to Changjo before leaving.

"Aw... Changjo you shouldnt had look at your shoes. The dog might stay longer." Ricky pouted.

"Ricky..." Changjo gave Ricky a look that says 'You gotta be kidding'.

"I was just joking." Ricky grinned.

"Can we go and eat? Im rather hungry." CAP whined.

The five of them laughed at CAP's kiddish face while whining. They set off to a restaurant nearby which serves Chinese snacks such as dumplings, buns and more.

"Mm, smell nice. But will this fill our tummy?" Ricky asked, rubbing his stomach.

"It might, unless you want to come back here after we have a proper dinner." Niel suggested.

"Okay then." L.Joe agreed.

After eating dinner at a Chinese restaurant, they went back to the previous restaurant and ordered snacks.

"Its no surprise if we gain weight while in Hongkong." Changjo chuckled.

"No joke the food here are delicious." Niel nodded.

They took a walk at Victoria Park. They were just talking. Nothing more nothing less. Taking pictures with each other, laughing and being violent with each other. Changjo cant help but wonder what is life without them.

"Ah~ bed finally! My feet are so sore after walking all day." Chunji kicked off his shoes, wriggling on the bed.

"Go and bathe you stinky." L.Joe smacked Chunji's and sat next to Chunji on the bed.

"Neh, I will go and bathe now." Chunji pushed himself up the bed and went to bathe.

Changjo sat on his bed as he texted his parents about his first day in Hongkong. Ricky, CAP and Niel went out to buy food as they were still hungry. He suddenly heard and growl coming from L.Joe.

"Hyung!" Changjo went over to L.Joe and nudged him. "Are you okay?"

"I think... I ate something wrong... My stomach hurts." L.Joe hit his head instead.

"But why are you hitting your head?" Changjo took L.Joe's hand and put it away from his head.

"Its hurting too badly. But it will be fine." L.Joe stumbled over and clutch his stomach.

"Pass me water, Changjo." L.Joe said softly. He was breaking out in sweat.

"Hyung." Changjo opened a bottle and passed it to L.Joe. "Does it still hurt?"

L.Joe gobbled down the water and sat back, his hand over his stomach.

"Aniya, Its better. Must have been the dumplings, I ate too many of them." L.Joe smiled as though nothing happenes.

"Hyung, are you really okay? You arent hiding anything are you?" Changjo sat on the bed and face L.Joe.

"If I am, will you kill me?" L.Joe asked, his face no signs of jokes.

"I will." Changjo said in a serious tone.

"What are you two doing? Sitting so close to each other. You two arent gonna kiss right?" Chunji walked out the bathroom, wiping his hair.

"Jagi, I will only kiss you." L.Joe stood up and wrap his arms around Chunji. Chunji giggled and swayed left to right.

"Im going to find Ricky." Changjo took his phone and walked out of the room.