Chapter 23

Stupid Love

(L.Joe POV)

L.Joe woke up to see Chunji lying next to him. He turned to face Chunji. Chunji's face looked absolute angelic in the morning. Everytime. L.Joe inched closer to kiss him on the lips when Chunji suddenly shifted. L.Joe smiled and brushed Chunji's hair away from his face. Chunji twitched and made weird sounds. L.Joe bit his lip and started tickling Chunji's ear. Chunji moaned softly and turned to the other side. L.Joe tickled Chunji from the cheeks to the neck and into his shirt. Chunji sent a flying slap to L.Joe but luckily L.Joe avoided it. L.Joe bend forward and kissed Chunji's cheek.

"Time to wake up, Jagiya." L.Joe whispered into Chunji's ear.

"Five more minutes please." Chunji mumbled in his sleep.

"Aniya, wake up now." L.Joe shook Chunji violently. L.Joe got down the bed and opened the screen to let light into the room.

"Byunghun!" Chunji threw a pillow which hit L.Joe on the face. He quickly hid under the covers.

"Yah! How can you hit my precious face? Im gonna kiss you till you apologise!" L.Joe crawled onto the bed and pulled off the covers. Chunji got off the bed and ran for his life to the living room.

L.Joe caught him and wrapped his arms around Chunji. Chunji kick his leg in the air, careful not to kick L.Joe.

"Dont run away from me Channie Hee." L.Joe started giving Chunji weird nicknames. He hugged Chunji and carried him to the kitchen, plopping him on the chair.

"I shall cook for you, Channie."L.Joe smiled at the sleepy Chunji who was half asleep with his eyes close. Chunji nodded sleepily and rested his head on the table.

L.Joe wore the apron and went to the fridge. He took out random ingredients even though he dont know what to cook since Chunji cooks for him most of the time. Eggs, bacon,sausages and vegetables. L.Joe stared at the ingredients and bit his lip. He looked at Chunji who was propped up on one elbow, looking at L.Joe trying not to fall asleep. L.Joe thought of an idea and went to the fridge again to take out the thousand island bottle.

L.Joe managed to whip up two sunnyside up eggs, strips of bacon and two sausages. He placed them in a way the eggs are the eyes, bacon as the hair and a sausage as the mouth. It doesnt fit the mouth though. L.Joe put the plate infront of Chunji and went off to wash the vegetables. L.Joe washed the lettuce, tomatoes and olives before putting them on a bowl. He squeezed the thousand island onto the vegetables and randomly mixed them together. He placed the bowl infront of Chunji and sat down opposite him.

"Channie-ya, here's your breakfast." L.Joe smiled. Chunji lifted the fork and aimed for the bacon. But the fork stopped in mid-air.

"Byunghun, arent you eating?" Chunji asked worriedly.

"It's okay, seeing you eat and smile makes me full." L.Joe smiled. Chunji sighed and took the bacon. L.Joe stared at him wide-eyed, hoping Chunji wont mind his simple meal. Chunji, on the other hand, was surprised the bacon wasnt burnt.

"Mm... It's nice. I like it." Chunji his lips, making L.Joe blushed a little. L.Joe laughed in embarassment.

"Ah." Chunji took another bacon and aimed for L.Joe's mouth. L.Joe opened and bit the bacon. He chewed it and looked at Chunji. His cooking skills are not that bad. L.Joe smiled and pushed the plate to Chunji.

"Eat well, Chunji-ya." L.Joe clasped his hand together and rest his head on top of his hands. He looked on as Chunji ate. Chunji cut the sausage into half before feeding L.Joe. Chunji did the same for the eggs but instead L.Joe took the other egg.

Chunji took the salad and started digging into it. He fed L.Joe a lettuce with the thousand island sauce on top. The sauce stained L.Joe's lips. Chunji giggled. L.Joe didnt know why. Chunji took a tissue and bend forward to L.Joe. Their faces were so close, L.Joe wasnt used to it. Although they kissed many times, the atmosphere now was tense. Chunji wiped the sauce away with the tissue. L.Joe smiled. Chunji wants to back away but L.Joe held onto his hand. Chunji blinked, L.Joe inched closer to kiss Chunji's lips. L.Joe's heart skipped a beat when Chunji took the first step to the inner walls of his mouth. Chunji tasted nice, mixed with the thousand island sauce.

"Bzz..." L.Joe's phone vibrated on the table. L.Joe sighed and broke away. Chunji smiled and carried on munching on the lettuce.

"Yoboseyo?" L.Joe answered the call. "Mianhae, wrong number."

L.Joe put down his phone and looked at Chunji. The way he eat the lettuce in such a cute way, with his bunny teeth crunching the lettuce, L.Joe dies every second.

"Mianhae about that." L.Joe bit his lips.

"It's okay. We have to go soon." Chunji stood up and place the bowl and utensils into the sink.

(Chunji POV)

If only the phone didnt ring... Chunji cursed under his breath. He took the sponge and started washing the bowl. L.Joe's cooking skills arent that bad. After all, he is a young master at home, being able to cook such meal is good enough.

"Byung-ah, how did you learn how to- woah." Chunji was washing the bowl halfway when L.Joe suddenly hug him.

"Molleyo, I just know." L.Joe snuggled into Chunji's shoulder. Chunji washed the bowl with awkwardness as L.Joe's arms are around his waist.

"L.Joe-ya, I cant wash the bowl with you like that." Chunji raised his left shoulder, hitting L.Joe.

"Then we should wash together." L.Joe released his arms and put his hands on top of Chunji's hands. L.Joe held onto Chunji's hands and washed the bowl together.

"Now, we're one." L.Joe smiled and kissed Chunji's neck.

Chunji could feel his face burning red. Their body are way too close to each other, plastered together you'll say. Chunji just let L.Joe hold him like that. He likes it. The two lovebirds stuck their body together to wash all the utensils, only to let go when they finished.

"I love you, L.Joe." Chunji turned over and kissed L.Joe's lips.

"Mm, I love you too." L.Joe hugged Chunji and kissed him back.

-----------------

"Alright, so we're having our annual talent competition and this time round, the winning team gets to go on a trip to HongKong! You can go solo, duo or group. If you're keen to sign up, take a form from me now. There's a limit of contestants." Mr Kim, the homeroom teacher held up a form.

"Chunji hyung, do you wanna join?? We can sing and dance as a group!" Niel shook Chunji's arm. The guys crowd around Niel and Chunji's table.

"Yah! Hands off him Niellie." L.Joe wag his finger at Niel.

"As a group? 6 of us? Teen Top?" Ricky's eyes beamed in delight when he heard Niel.

"Neh! Teen Top!" Niel pointed. "I, emotional vocal, Chunji, power voice, CAP, Charisma Rapper, L.Joe... um... Mischievious Rapper." Niel sniggered.

"Yah! Who say you can call me that?" L.Joe took an eraser and three it towards Niel.

"Lee Byung Hun." CAP stared at L.Joe. L.Joe opened his mouth to retaliate when Chunji put a finger to L.Joe's lips.

"Aish, L.Joe. Wait, carry on Niel." Chunji was on all ears to hear the idea. It sounds nice.

"Okay... So, dancing boy Changjo and... lovely boy Ricky! What do you say?" Niel had his eyes wide open, he put his hand out on the table, waiting for the guys response.

"Hyung! Im in for this." Changjo put his hand out on Niel's hand.

"Me too." Ricky placed his hand on top of Changjo's.

"Niellie is in, im in too." CAP pushed away Changjo's hand and put on top of Niel's.

"Im in." Chunji put his hand on top of Ricky's. "L.Joe-gun?"

Everyone was waiting for L.Joe to put his hand down. Chunji looked at L.Joe with puppy eyes, he want L.Joe to join so badly. Most of all, he wants L.Joe's hand on top of his.

"What?" L.Joe shrugged his shoulder. "If my baby is in, im in too."

L.Joe put his arm around Chunji, before putting his hand on top of Chunji's. Chunji blushed a little.

"Wow, daebak! Let's go, ha dul set. Fighting!" Niel brought their hands up and they cheered for no reason.

"Chunji ssi? Are you guys done?" Mr Kim looked at Chunji with a questioning look.

"Mianhae, seongsaengnim. We're going for the competition." Chunji held out his hand for the form. Mr Kim gladly gave him the form.

"Ey... Leader? Who wants to be the leader?" Chunji asked.

"CAP hyung! He is the oldest." Ricky grinned.

"Neh, done! Seongsaengnim." Chunji filled in the form and handed in to the Mr Kim.

"Teen... Top?" Mr Kim raised his eyebrow. "Im looking forward to your performance."

Chunji smiled. He know they will do fine. They have the best people, best rappers, best dancers, best vocals. And most importantly, best friendship.