Chapter 5

Stupid Love

(CAP POV)

CAP laid on the parapet, trying to fall asleep, he was used to lying everywhere, sleeping everywhere. No one cares what he does, since he's one of the Masters in the school. He heard a clanging of metal and he opened one eye.

"Miahae, you can go back to your sleep." A purple head popped out of the table infront of CAP. The voice sound very familiar.

The purple head had hit his head against the table while trying to pick his book which fell off the table. He rubbed his head and blamed himself for choosing a seat so close to a sleepy-head.

"Its not your fault. I sleep everywhere." CAP told the purple head. He recognise the voice, it belongs to his crush, Niel. The purple head kept quiet and started reading his materials.

"What are you doing here?" CAP asked, still closing his eyes, he prefer communicating like that, he dont like seeing faces but Niel's face, was to die for.

"Um, am i disturbing you? I can leave." Niel stood up to leave but CAP caught hold of his wrist.

"No one asked you to leave. SIT." CAP's voice turned possessive unknowingly.

The purple head was startled. He heard that husky voice before. CAP released the wrist and the purple head sat down. Niel cocked his head to the side, he was sure he heard the voice before, the sleepy head has a cap drawn over his face, so he couldnt see the face.

The two stayed the same throughout the two free hour they had. One asleep, one studied. Until the bell rang, the purple head quickly gathered his things. His hands were filled with books and books and more books. CAP smirked, the purple head sure is studious. Niel knocked against the table and two of his books fell to the ground. He bend down to pick up the books, only to find a hand holding both books for him.

"Thank you." Niel looked up to take the books. He dropped the books and his mouth went wide.Standing infront of him was CAP.

"What? I just got the book up and you dropped it again." CAP smiled and bend down to pick it up for Niel again. Niel calmly took it and turned to leave quickly.

"Hey." CAP grabbed Niel's wrist. Niel shuddered at the touch. He slowly turned to look at CAP, the cap he was wearing was no longer in his face, but on his head. Niel couldnt help but think how handsome CAP looked.

"Im Bang Minsoo, but you can call me CAP." CAP flashed his million-watt smile at Niel, expecting something good in return, he was hoping he can go far with Niel. But what he received was a slap on the face, virtually.

"Yeah, I know. Everyone knows you're CAP, one of the Masters. Can you let go of me?" Niel looked like a frightened puppy, desperate to leave. CAP loosen his hand unwillingly, slowly letting Niel's wrist slip away. CAP bit his lip, not wanting Niel to leave. But once CAP released his wrist, Niel ran away, away from CAP's sight.

(Chunji POV)

Chunji almost fell off the seat. What did he just hear? Chang.. ChangJo kissed Ricky?

"Yah! Whats the meaning of this? You two.. ?" Chunji did the action of two people kissing. Ricky looked down on the table, starting to draw circles.

"Ricky-ya! What exactly happened?" Chunji couldnt get his mind right.

Ricky told Chunji from the beginning how he stormed over to Changjo and said he hated him, then he locked changjo out from the room, him tripping over changjo and the kiss.

Chunji gulped. He could see Ricky tearing up. He felt bad for Ricky. Ricky is still innocent at heart although he is old enough to understand about love. He felt himself energised and cant wait to get back school to punch the hell out of Changjo for stealing Ricky's first kiss.

"Ricky-ya, dont cry. Hyung is here. I will protect you from Changjo. But firstly, you must tell me." Chunji stopped and look at Ricky. Ricky looked up from the table.

"Do you like Changjo?"

(Ricky POV)

'Do I like Changjo?' Ricky went over the question again and again in his mind. He told Chunji he will tell him another day. Ricky strolled along the pathway, kicking stones around.

Changjo was a nice kid. He was famous in school, the girls like him for his dancing skills. Even if Ricky likes him, Changjo might not like him. Ricky might just be a passer by in his life. Thinking of that, Ricky's eyes start to fill with tears. He never thought he would like Changjo. It was.. love at first sight.

"Ricky-ya!" Ricky looked up and realised he had reached his school. He sighed and stepped in.

"Hyung!" A hand grabbed hold of Ricky's shoulder, turning him around. Ricky came face to face to a smiling tall guy. Changjo.

"Hyung! Didnt you hear me calling you? Where did you go?" Changjo smiled at Ricky like nothing happened. Ricky shrugged his shoulder off Changjo's hands.

Ricky started walking off quickly to the dorm. He was too tired to talk to Changjo. He thought Changjo didnt follow him, but how wrong was he. Changjo caught up with him along the lockers.

"Ricky hyung! Wait." Changjo caught hold of Ricky's wrists, panting hard.

Ricky shut his eyes. He didnt want to fight with Changjo. He was way too tired to do anything and he wants to go back to his room and sleep.

"Hyung!" Changjo shouted to get Ricky's attention, and other unwanted attention from others. "if you're still angry at me for kissing you yesterday, Im sorry." Changjo breathed heavily.

"What do you want." Was what Ricky said.

"Hyung, i promised you i will take care of you and protect you from the bullies, right? And i want to prove it to you that i meant it." Changjo said. That got Ricky's attention. Ricky turned over and look at Changjo who was sweaty hot mess due to catching up with Ricky.

"How?" Ricky cant contain the smile and let it leaked to his face.

Changjo smiled and tuned his volume up, so that everyone can hear.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

----------------

A/N: Hello^^ Im back with a new update! Im so happy that im receiving comments, and i hope you guys can continue commenting on how is it and how i can make it better. I usually write it on my phone before updating so hence the font change. Sorry about that :/ Ohyes, Do you all prefer long update or short update? I will write according to your liking! :) Thanks for subscribing and commenting. *send flying hearts.*

 

*Isnt he cute^^* 

Bye~