Chapter 13

Stupid Love

 

(Niel POV)

Niel had to bail out of school and go back home. His father is orgainising a party for celebrities and wealthy people. Niel is forcely asked to sing for the party. He managed to drag Changjo to the party.

"Yah, hyung! Why did you ask me to come to this party? Isnt this party for rich kids." Changjo stepped in Niel's mansion and saw the preparation of the party. Streamers were put up, the swimming pool was filled with tables by the side. Flowers everywhere.

"Yeah, but you gotta help me for my performance later. I sing, you dance. Deal?" Niel brought Changjo up to his bedroom.

"What? You didnt tell me im suppose to perform. I thought im just supposed to come here and party." Changjo throw his bag on the floor and looked at himself in the mirror.

Niel sighed. He was forced to perform for his father's guests or else all of his credit cards will be taken away. He left Changjo staring at the full-length mirror and went to the bathroom. He didnt tell CAP where was he going when he rushed out of the classroom with Changjo. Niel tooked out his handphone and called CAP. If he's not wrong, CAP is free now.

"CAP hyung?"

"Niellie, where are you?" CAP's worried voice came to the speaker.

"Hyung, i have a party to attend. For my father. Mianhae for not telling you earlier."

"It's okay. Why is Changjo with you?"

"Oh, he has to help me with my performance." Niel sighed and leaned against the sink. He pulled out his tie and let it loosely be on his neck.

"Can i come? I dont trust that guy with my yeobo, when you two met not longer ago." CAP was jealous.

Niel giggled and nodded even though CAP cant see.

"I will tell my housekeeper to let you in. Oh, tell Ricky to come along too." Niel wanted Changjo to be happy. He saw the sadness in Changjo's eyes when he dragged Changjo out of the classroom.

"Neh, what about Chunji? He's awake and is still beating." CAP joked.

"Yah, hyung! Dont be so mean. Ask him to come too. It will start at 8, dont be late. You can be early." Niel the shower and took off his clothes.

"Are you bathing, Niellie?" CAP asked, laughing at the background.

"Hyung!" Niel covered his upper body shyly.

"Do you want me to help you?" CAP giggled. Niel sulked and hung up the phone. He quickly showered and went out. Changjo fell asleep on his bed. Niel kicked his legs, which were hanging by the side of the bed. Changjo whined and flipped to the other side.

Niel went down to the kitchen and grabbed something to eat before going to his father's office.

"Niel ssi, your father said to meet him in his office at 11." A maid informed Niel. Niel nodded.

"Dont disturb my friend who is sleeping in my room. Dont even go in. If he wakes up, tell him to prepare a dance or something." Niel told the maid. He started walking off before stopping. "Oh yes, tell him Ricky will be here." Niel smiled and walked to the front gate.

(Ricky POV)

Ricky sat on one of the chairs at the rooftop cafe. Everyday he and Changjo will come up to the cafe to have one type of meal at least, either breakfast or supper or snacktime. But today, Changjo wasnt by his side. Instead, he went off with Niel to somewhere. Ricky drank his smoothie and stared into space.

"Aigoo, what do we have here? Is it our new classmate, Ricky-ya? You're so cute." A girl with long straight hair took the seat infront of Ricky. Her friends linger beside her.

"Arent you dating the dancing prodigy, Changjo? Where is he?" The girl looked around. Ricky ignored her and looked away.

"Oppa, is he cheating on you with Niel?" The girl suddenly said. Ricky turned and looked her.

"Mwo?" Ricky put his smoothie down.

"My friend saw Changjo getting onto Niel's car. Who knows they are going to Niel's house and do you-know-what?" The girl giggled and hi-fived her friend.

"You know, he is the dancing prodigy in the school. He gets tired. He dated me once, and boy, i hate his guts. Dont you think he is always using his fame to gain advantages. Tell me, Ricky oppa. You do see that right?" The girl put her arms on the table and looked at Ricky with a smirk on her face.

"Wipe that smirk off your face, ." CAP came over and poured the smoothie Ricky was drinking over her head. Ricky stared at CAP wide-eyed, since when did he come?

"Omo, what do you think you're-" The girl realised its CAP and quickly stood up, hiding her face with her wet hair.

"CAP hyung." Ricky sees as CAP sat down on the seat next to Ricky. CAP nodded and leaned back on the seat. Ricky prayed CAP wasnt here to spill a bad news.

"Changjo is with Niel. And yes they are in Niel's house, but dont worry. Changjo is there to help Niel with his party. You wanna come?" CAP said everything in one breath before stopping to look at Ricky.

Ricky tried to contain himself before he pounce on CAP and kiss him for telling him the good news. Luckily CAP came or else Ricky most probably would fall for the girl's words and start to have a cold war with Changjo.

"Oh, okay. I will go."Ricky smiled. CAP nodded and closed his eyes. Ricky kept quiet, knowing that CAP is going to sleep.

"Ricky! CAP hyung!" Someone shouted. Ricky turned back and saw Chunji with Sulli at the back. Ricky rushed towards Chunji and hugged him.

"Hyung! Why are you always a target for the masters…" Ricky soften when he noticed CAP opening one eye, looking at them.

"Uh, haha. It's okay, Im fine. Where's Niel and Changjo?" Chunji looked around.

"They went to prepare for a party, Niel's father's party. Do you want to come?" Ricky wants Chunji to come so badly. Since Changjo is performing, he will have no one to talk to. He wouldnt want to talk to CAP even though they are still considered close.

"Neh, I will go. Sulli, do you want to come?" Chunji turned to ask Sulli who was talking to her friend. Sulli nodded, smiling at Ricky.

"Hyung, are you with Sulli?" Ricky gave Chunji a questioning smile. CAP behind, sat up straight and looked at Chunji. Chunji shyly nodded and rubbed the back of his neck. Ricky couldnt be any happier. He hugged Chunji so tightly that he thiught it might break Chunji's bones.

"Ricky-ya, i cant, breathe." Chunji hit Ricky on the back. Ricky let go and grinned at Chunji. Sulli giggled at Ricky's cuteness.

Neither of them noticed what CAP was doing. CAP texted L.Joe, telling him to go to Niel's party. What CAP didnt see was Chunji nodding to Ricky's question.

(Niel POV)

"Annyeong, appa." Niel walked in his father's office and sat down on the chair.

"Young Master Daniel, what would you like to drink?" Niel's father's secretary asked.

"Um, nothing. Thank you. Appa, what do you want me to do?" Niel looked at his father. Surely, his father had grown old and his brain had rusted. Niel couldnt bear to upset him and make him take away his credit cards. He know his mother wont allow his father to do it, but just in case.

"Do a short performance. Many organisers will be coming. I hope you can show your singing skills to them. Oh, i heard your friend will be performing too." Niel's father put down the newspaper infront of his face and looked at Niel. Niel's heart stopped beating. His father's stare was scary.

"I dont mind." Niel's father smiled and put a hand to Niel's hand. "Do me proud."

Niel gave a sigh of relief and nodded. He went out of the office and went in the car.

"Ahjusshi, bring me to K-Arts please?" Niel told the driver. When he reached K-Arts, he ran towards his dorm. He stopped running when he noticed a familiar figure lying on the parapet by the classrooms.

"CAP hyung!" Niel ran towards him and hugged him. CAP woke up with Niel in his arms. Niel kissed CAP's face everywhere except the lips.

"Yah, dont miss the lips." CAP pointed to his lips. Niel made kissy faces infront of CAP teasing him before kissing him full on the lips.

"Niellie, why are you here?" CAP snuggled his face into Niel's shoulder.

"Came back to see you." Niel smiled and breathed into CAP's shoulder. He's tired, he is glad CAP appeared. He was heading towards his dorm to get his music book until he saw CAP.

"Mm.. you miss me huh." CAP nibbled on Niel's shoulders, making him moan softly.

"Hyung... Dont.. Do it.. here." Niel said in between breaths. CAP smirked and nodded. Niel noticed a teacher coming towards them. He quickly got off CAP's thigh and stood at the side.

"Hyung, dont you have to go for vocal lesson now?" Its 1, and they end school at 4. Its weird CAP gets to sleep everywhere, anytime.

"Ani, I dont feel like going. You're not in there for me to stare at." CAP took Niel's hand and sway it around.

"Hyung, go to your lesson now. Dont miss it. Okay?" Niel dragged CAP away from the parapet and pushed him towards the classroom even though its not their classroom. 

"Aish, neh. See you later?" CAP pulled Niel into him and kissed his forehead. Niel nodded and left.

Niel quickly got to his dorm and took his book. He noticed Chunji's bag on the floor. That only means Chunji is back.

 

He took a notepad and wrote something before leaving.

"Chunji Hyung,

Im glad you're back. Dont mess with the masters anymore. If they come and find you, call CAP. CAP will protect you. :D Congrats for getting into private vocal lesson with the best teacher in school. Im having a party tonight. Bring Sulli noona along. Kekeke. Its at 8. Dont be late.

Niel Saeng"

(L.Joe POV)

L.Joe's phone buzzed. He looked at Yongguk, who was busy talking to Zelo. L.Joe slipped his phone out and put it under his table.

From: CAP

Niel's having party @ 8. His house. Wanna come? Chunji is going.

L.Joe stared at the message. Chunji is going? He bit his lips. He wants to go badly, he miss seeing Chunji. After the visit to the hospital, unpleasant meeting with Sulli, he didnt go back. He doesnt want to see Sulli. He controlled his fingers from pressing "o" and "k".

"L.Joe, my boy." Yongguk came over and put his hand on L.Joe's shoulder. Zelo nodded at L.Joe and stood behind Yongguk. "Why are you staring at your phone?"

"Oh, nothing." L.Joe kept his phone and drank his coffee. "Hyung, im leaving first. I gotto go to submit my assignment." L.Joe stood up to leave but Yongguk held his arm.

"Are you still in contact with CAP?" Yongguk sent chills down L.Joe's spine.

"Neh, hyung." L.Joe closed his eyes, waiting for a response. Yongguk released L.Joe's arm and L.Joe left for his room.

"Keep watch on L.Joe, Zelo. I dont want him messing around with CAP."

L.Joe shut his door and walked to the kitchen. CAP wasnt at home. Most probably with Niel. L.Joe went to a cupboard and took out his mug. He went to the refrigerator and took out freshly made orange juice from his mother. His mother came to K-Arts and handed him the juice as well as some clothes. His mother pampers him alot, his father on the other hand, hates him for getting pampered. Sometimes to make it up to L.Joe for leaving him in school most of the time, L.Joe's mother will buy cars, designers apparels, anything to satisfy L.Joe. Girls want to be with L.Joe for that reason.

L.Joe poured the orange juice into his mug and sat down. The taste was different. Chunji's tasted nicer and … sweeter. L.Joe smiled. Thinking of Chunji, makes him smile foolishly everytime. He sipped the orange juice slowly as he thought of CAP's message. Shall he go? Just when he was about to make a decision, his phone rang.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Byunghun? Omma here. Your appa wants me to inform you, today night we are going to a business partner's party. Do you remember Ahn ssi? He is having a party tonight. I heard his son is in your school. You two can be friends!"

Ahn? That surname sounds familiar. Ahn Industry is one of the biggest manufacture industries alongside Lee Industry. Both companies had been working together since Lee Industry first started. L.Joe's father met Ahn ssi when they were childhood friends. However, L.Joe never knew he has a son who studies in his school.

"Byunghun? Are you going?" L.Joe thought for a while. Should he go for this Ahn ssi's party or Niel's.

"Ani, omma. Im going to my friend's party. Can you send me there later? I will be going home to change."

"Neh. Just dont be too late. The party starts at 8. We cant be late."

L.Joe cocked his head to the side. 8? Same as Niel's party. This is weird. L.Joe hung up the phone and went to bed. He can afford to miss a few lessons, but he cant afford to look like a haggard infront of Chunji later.