Chapter 7

Stupid Love

(LJOE POV)

"Neh, Yongguk hyung. I heard. Are you going to watch the audition and make sure they dont pass?" L.Joe joked with Yongguk as they walk along the corridor to the hall.

"Chunji?" L.Joe heard someone said.

'Chunji is back?' L.Joe thought. 

L.Joe saw a brunette's head popping behind the parapet, infront of the brunette, was a red head, with curly hair. The voice came from the red head, so he guess it must be a girl. He quickly excused himself from Yongguk and sat by the parapet, listening to their conversation.

"Do you remember me? Im Sulli. The girl back in LA? We were in the same class but i have to migrate back to korea for personal reasons. I couldnt believe you're here too after 4 years !" The red head gave the brunette a hug, L.Joe tighten his fists.

"Oh yes, Sulli. I didnt know you came here to. Nice to see you here." The brunette seemed to bow, but was stopped.

"Omo, what happened to your face?" L.joe bend a little to the side to see the red cupping the brunette's face with one hand, examining the bruises. L.Joe couldnt take it any longer and he jumped over the parapet to grab the red head on the arm.

"Dont touch him." L.Joe warned. The red head was frightened. She knew who he was since she was in the school for quite a long time. She was too scared to talk back.

"Hands off her, L.Joe." Chunji was grabbing the collar of L.Joe's. L.Joe didnt know his past, neither does he know how Chunji learnt violence, but he is sure he didnt want to pick up a fight with the one he loved.. Wait, what. The one he loved? L.Joe was in a state of dilemma that he didnt hear Chunji calling him.

"L.Joe. L.JOE." L.Joe was brought back to reality.

"Let go of her." Chunji put L Joe's hand away from the red head's arm. L.Joe had left a red flashing mark on the red head's arm. It was as red as her hair. Chunji was worried for the girl.

"Sulli, do you need me to bring you to the nurse's room?" Chunji politely asked but the red head shook her head. Chunji gave L.Joe a stare and walked off with the girl. L.Joe couldnt believe it, he is one of the Masters, whom everyone is scared of, but Chunji.. soften him too much. L.Joe looked at Chunji as he walked with the red head, who has her hand on Chunji's arm.

(CAP POV)

"CAP hyung, why does Yongguk wants to speak to us?" L.Joe wore his jacket and took a beanie from the wardrobe.

CAP shrugged his shoulders as he lay on the sofa. Yesterday, he had a great time with Niel. They kissed, cuddled and held hands. That's all but CAP likes it. He never felt so happy before. A smile found its way to CAP's lips and stayed there. L.Joe noticed the smile. He went over and smacked CAP on the thigh.

"Hyung! Stop smiling like a fool. Let's go." L.Joe wore his beanie and went out of the room. CAP stayed still, trying to get Niel out of his head before he meet Yongguk but whatever he thinks of Niel comes into his mind.

"Hyung!" L.Joe shouted from the door after noticing CAP was still lying on the sofa. CAP shot up from the sofa and quickly went out.

CAP and L.Joe went to the gardener's shed and saw Yongguk sitting at the bench. His face was stern, his eyebrows drawned to a line. Yongguk stood up and faced his dongsaengs.

"Hyung, why did you asked us out?" L.Joe put his hands into the jeans pocket and looked at Yongguk, who couldnt get his eyes off CAP. CAP's face was straight, staring straight at Yongguk. L.Joe felt the tense and immediately shut his mouth.

"Ever since we met in high school, we stayed loyal to each other. We came to K-Arts together and thus creating the name 3 Masters due to our fierce looks. People fear us. And im sure we enjoyed it." Yongguk's tone was expressionless. Memories flood in CAP's mind.

-Flashback-

"CAP hyung, lets go get food." L.Joe and CAP were quite ignorant and stubborn then. Yongguk was a year older, in senior year. CAP held his dongsaeng's shoulders and headed for the canteen. They were laughing and telling each other jokes when they were stopped by three boys.

"Hyung, what do you think we have here?"

"Two lovey dovey juniors." The three boys laughed. L.Joe clutched onto CAP's arm tightly, CAP was afraid too, but he couldnt let L.Joe see it.

"You." The taller guy among the three pointed to CAP. "Give me all your money," CAP's face turned snow white, he didnt know one of the three went behind CAP and grabbed hold of L.Joe.

"Hyung!" L.Joe screamed as the guy was pulling L.Joe's hair. CAP went furious, he charged towards the older guy, tackling him to the ground. The other older guy jumped on top of CAP, pulling CAP away from his leader. He managed to pull CAP away and pushed him to the fence.

"How dare you." The leader punched CAP in the stomach. L.Joe screamed at the top of his lungs as the guy pulled his hair and threatened to strangle him. CAP was punched in the stomach till he fell to the ground, repeatedly kicked by the two older males. CAP shut his eyes and hope he would be stronger to fight back.

Suddenly, all the kicking and punching stopped. CAP opened his eyes and saw a tall guy with blonde hair strangling the two guys, pushing them to the wall. L.Joe was dropped to the ground when the bully saw the way the blonde guy treat his friends. He ran away, shrieking. The blonde guy punched the two in the stomach and face, till bruises covered them.

"Dont you ever step into my plate, or bully this 2 kids. You aint the master of this school." The blonde guy pulled the leader up by the collar and spat on him before dropping him to the ground. The two bullies covered their face and quickly ran away. L.Joe crawled towards CAP trying to wake CAP up.

CAP felt someone pulling him up to his feet. He looked up and saw the blonde guy. CAP shield his face from the guy as if saying please dont hit me.

"Hyung, he is good. He helped us." L.Joe comforted CAP. The blonde smiled took L.Joe and CAP to the schoolyard. He had CAP seated on a bench with L.Joe by his side. Like a walking pharmacy, the blonde took out an antiseptic cream from the inner pocket of his coat. He turned CAP's face and examined the injuries before putting the cream on his face. CAP stared at the blonde, figuring out why is helping L.Joe and him.

"Done." The blonde said, closing the antiseptic cream and putting it back to his inner pocket.

"Welcome to Seongji Middle School. Im Bang Yongguk." The blonde smiled at CAP and L.Joe, giving the reassuring feeling. CAP and L.Joe return the smile and laughed. Yongguk didnt know why were they laughing but he laughed along.

"Im CAP."

"Im L.Joe."

From then on, they became sworn brothers. Yongguk was in 3rd Grade while CAP in 2nd Grade and L.Joe in 1st Grade. CAP knew although Yongguk was still young back then, he protected the two and was well-known in school as a bully. After Yongguk left their middle school, the three kept in contact. Before entering K-Arts, they decided to move in with Yongguk since Yongguk was willing to and promised to take good care of CAP and L.Joe. CAP and L.Joe grew up with a mindset with Yongguk that in order to live you have to trample on others, thus upon entering K-Arts they became bullies, earning the name 3 Masters. They share secrets with each other though more were shared between L.Joe and CAP since they knew each other from young. After persuasion from their parents, in order for L.Joe to carry on the family's workline, L.Joe and CAP returned home.

CAP and L.Joe looked at each other, why is Yongguk talking about all this suddenly?

"Im sure i told you two what i like and dislike. I hope you remember." Yongguk eyed CAP. CAP immediately understood where this was going. He opened his mouth to speak but was stopped by Yongguk. L.Joe was still confused.

"I remember telling you, I dislike mocha, dislike flirty girls, dislike vegetables and most of all i dislike GAYS." Yongguk emphasises on evey dislikes. He raised one of his brows and stare at CAP. L.Joe gulped, now he know.

"You know how i was adopted into a GAY family, CAP." Yongguk was now directly speaking to CAP. "You know how they ended up divorcing and leaving me in the orphanage. You know how they got back with each other and left me in the orphanage while adopting another child. You know how my new adopted foster GAY parents abused me. You know how much I HATE GAYS." Yongguk slammed his fists into CAP's cheek, startling L.Joe. CAP stumbled backwards and fell to the ground. L.Joe shifted his feet, wanting to help CAP up but was stopped by Yongguk.

"Go over if you want to be on the floor too." Yongguk snapped. L.Joe moved back. CAP touched his lips, he was bleeding. He looked at Yongguk and argued.

"I know how much you hate gays, Yongguk. But i cant help it. You will understand it if you find the one you love who is a guy too." This earns CAP a kick in the ribs. CAP groaned in pain. Yongguk was the strongest among them and he didnt want to fight back, knowing he still treats Yongguk as his brother.

"Bang Minsoo. I dont want to ruin our friendship but you're ruining it instead. If I didnt realise you were acting so weird and sent one of my man to check you up, knowing you actually ask that fishy lips to be your girlfriend infront of so many people. You told everyone know your weakness is that fishy lips. How are you going to be fearless infront of them if you go soft when you see that fishy lips. If you continues to being with that fishy lips, people will trample on us. Who knows fishy lips will trample on YOU. How can you be part of the masters then. I give you two options. One, you leave that fishy lips, Second." Yongguk exhaled a large amount of air and gave CAP bloodshot eyes.

"Be with that fishy lips, and leave us." L.Joe stared mouth wide opened. He didnt know Yongguk would give CAP such choices.

CAP pushed himself up from the ground and faced Yongguk and L.Joe.